Chickadead
Chickadead
Townie
Chickadead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Chickadead »

Why did I think claiming Survivor on MS was a good idea? This is embarrassing.
hydra of the worst & Quest
made with Chickadee's explicit consent

"we would like to use our ninja strongman reflexively roleblocking vigilante shot on chickadee please" ~ us to every game mod n1
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 84, Old Dogs wrote:VOTE: ElevenThirty

i wanted to save this read for later when people like actually checked in but literally every post skitter makes makes me want to eviscerate the slot more and more

:dead:
Oh *do* tell
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 86, Chickadead wrote:I never said I wasn't going to help anyone, I said that I wasn't going to out any reads. I will still be conversing and outing some thoughts, but I won't be as direct as I normally am. This assumption that I'm actively playing against town's win condition and that I pissed them off seems like a bit of a stretch. If you understand that I need to play for my win condition, then giving me shit over not outing reads seems a bit two-faced.
You do realize that if I played and outed reads as I normally would that I would just get night-killed, right?

My vote will still be there, and it's not like I'll be going out of my way to vote town. I feel like you guys are misunderstanding a very simple thing.
Bolded: incidentally this isnt my problem

*my* problem is finding and lynching scum, and a highly capable slot purposefully not sharing scumreads in order to not get themselves nk'd is:

A) annoying
B) kinda useless wrt my wincon. from *my* pov, that means u arent being helpful and means that i can't really trust u because what you're prioritizing doesn't help me

What exactly do u think i'm misunderstanding?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:44 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 86, Chickadead wrote:This game just started and I feel like you're making a lot of assumptions about how I'm going to play based on the few things I've said.
I mean ... ehat should i be basing it on?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:44 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 87, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 86, Chickadead wrote:I feel like you guys are misunderstanding a very simple thing.
it's deliberate :pensive:
Why is three musketeers townie?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:46 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 91, Old Dogs wrote:the annoying thing about ms meta is that somehow people think that lynching non-killing 3p day 1 is a good thing because it's not town?
Just pointing out that i *didn't* advocate lynching them today

What i did say what that they're going to be my go-to compromise lynch
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 112, Chickadee wrote:Old Dogs get my first solid town points.
Why?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:50 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 125, Chickadead wrote:Why did I think claiming Survivor on MS was a good idea? This is embarrassing.
Claiming survivor wasnt inherently a bad idea, it was announcing that u were planning on not sharing scumreads

Is tw on board with this plan? What does he think of all pf this?
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:55 am

Post by The Three Musketeers »

In post 129, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 86, Chickadead wrote:I feel like you guys are misunderstanding a very simple thing.
Because we got green rolecard, why else?
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:55 am

Post by The Three Musketeers »

In post 133, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 129, ElevenThirty wrote:
Because we got green rolecard, why else?
~Aramis
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

Oh i think ur pretty townie, i want to know why *old dogs* thinks ur townie - i'm using this to get inside their head, and read *them*, not u
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:58 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 135, skitter30 wrote:Oh i think ur pretty townie, i want to know why *old dogs* thinks ur townie - i'm using this to get inside their head, and read *them*, not u
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Voted »

In post 125, Chickadead wrote:Why did I think claiming Survivor on MS was a good idea? This is embarrassing.
Because scum/ 3rd party killers are less likely to kill revealed survivours.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:08 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I kinda want to move on because it's been rehashed a bunch of times ready

I'm not particularly interested in lynching them today but they're my go to compromise lynch, and they need to be readdressed before lylo-ish

I also want to know what tw was thinking becuase ... yeah
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Chickadead

Unless someone scum slips, I'm not changing my vote.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Im also gonna start calling the mod
schITHEaad_
until he fixes my name :p
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:21 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Hi, head number two is Blake Belladonna.

I already altslipped this account like a noob.
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:22 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I'm still going to be lazy, though.

~ Pichu
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

Posting here. I shall quickly read up the last 6 pages. And post in ~soon

Nice to be in a mafia game again with yall
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:08 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 15, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:btw mastina's role isn't acutally real
if it was real, schadd would make it so she couldn't claim her real role, since just claiming that ur a town fakeclaimer isn't actually fakeclaiming and going against the spirit of your role.
The fact she claimed that she was a town fakerclaimer makes her claim fake.
My head can't take this

In post 24, Vorkuta wrote:Sure let's just completely ignore the remaining players and just lynch Mastina in RVS
Aaand this is the first player that I don't like so far. Page 1 done. Moving on~ (yea sorry I'll have to post a post for each page as I'm on phone lol)
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:12 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 25, Vorkuta wrote:
@to all third parties

Anyone who's wincon is not mutually exclusive to mine and volunteers to cooperate has my undying and unwavering loyalty for the rest of the game.

Hit me up
I reaaaly don't like this person lul

In post 38, ElevenThirty wrote:Hey

Oh fuscosco is kinda townie i think?

Ur like overemphasizing the 3 players thing, it's weird
I dont like thr post at the top of this page either, the one addressed to 3ps
In post 49, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 47, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 38, ElevenThirty wrote:I dont like thr post at the top of this page either, the one addressed to 3ps
i mean fair but u said you didnt like a post so im equating that to you feeling he's scum - im not really sure why scum specifically is going to go like "I STAN 3rd PARTY ROLES BTW" in bold on a pagetop

is it a not-very-good-post? ya maybe... but like, it just seems like a bad post and not a scummy post to me
Vorkuta wrote:
In post 44, ElevenThirty wrote:faking his interest
Even if I were "insert party here", I wouldn't actually understand any of the mechanics involved so I'd be
genuinely
interested anyway
:?: scum informed :?:
Idk either but those two things combined made it feel like a decent vote to start off the game with, esp since i didnt really have scumpings elsewhere

U might be town too

Ok gotta go now
Pointless and weird? Maybe. Scum motivated? Probably not

The 3 people who can't post probably influence the game in some way shape or form which frankly we shouldn't care about right now. If they can't talk and we can't vote them we can't do anything about it unless and until some shenanigans related to some abilities or something happens
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:16 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 52, Vorkuta wrote:I'm really hoping that there's at least one townie who can tell us useful stuff like
"I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum. -Morality"
Or a third party that's willing to spoonfeed stuff to us in exchange for cooperation
In post 53, Old Dogs wrote:I'm an informed townie who knows there's at least one player not aligned with the town currently alive.
I like olddogs. Don't like vork. It seems like vork is hellbent on outing information. Any townie who bas info which he deems important to release now woudlve done so. Otherwise this pressuring can feel scum intented

In post 56, Chickadead wrote:
We're hard-claiming Survivor

We've an active ability to help keep us alive. We won't be sharing what that is now.

We've no killing action, and we're not in any PT.

We're not going to out any scum-reads unless scum ever try killing us.

Neutral.
In post 73, Chickadead wrote:
In post 71, skitter30 wrote:You're not incentivizing me to keep u alive tho - you've basically announced that ur more concerned about scum than town, and that u are therefore playing to appease them, and that u aren't interested in furthering town's wincon. Like ur playing to ur own self-interest, and it doesnt coincide with mine

Like i dont think ur my go to lynch but i'm not going to protest ur lynch either, and if idk where to vote at deadline it's prob going to be u.
Shrug.

What? I'm not more concerned about scum. I'm concerned about getting night-killed which directly plays against my win condition. Of course I'm playing for my own self-interest since it's in my own self-interest to stay alive. That's the whole point of a Survivor.
So survivor claim this early. Simply my thoughts are:

I am ignoring this claim and will proceed by ignoring it. I'd this person refuses to take part as a member of the town we should lynch them. Your win condition is to survive and if you don't cooperate you will get the noose before you get the gun. Sounds simple?

And then I will read you as any random person. If you act scummy you get the noose. If you don't then you don't.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 76, The Three Musketeers wrote:Well then

Is there any reason to keep uncooperative survivor alive? No

Is there any reason to lynch them on the spot? From mechanical standpoint - not really. But there is another thing - if survivor is hindering our progress, namely if people will spend their time on discussing survivor's actions or whether we should lynch them or not instead of trying progress game, lynching survivor is best course of action to avoid this WIFOM and increase our chances to find scum. So we have to answer simple question - can we completely ignore survivor for now? If not, we should lynch them

Lastly, I always was advocate for D1 lynch and never accepted no lynch D1, so if we can't find decent lynch I'm more than happy to lynch you just to avoid unnecessary shenanigans

Also, your wincon don't have anything to do with us or our wincon, but is rather a hindrance, so why we should care about your wincon?
I like how you think. My thoughts exactly

In post 78, Old Dogs wrote:this is a stupid conversation, you dont take a 0% chance to lynch mafia over a >0% chance to lynch mafia on D1

yes, if we're close to lylo it's an inevitable policy lynch but let's just let the chips fall where they may and let the survivor play optimally so they dont get shot by scum
Oh no. That's a horrible post.

Since when is that survivor claim confirmed to be 0% non scum? It could easily be a 3rd party which could fuck us up.

If it's not town I don't trust it. If it's truely a survivor I want them to be town. By acting like it. Or we as the town will make sure not to risk losing OUR win condition so the survivor can satisfy his. It's simple

In post 84, Old Dogs wrote:VOTE: ElevenThirty

i wanted to save this read for later when people like actually checked in but literally every post skitter makes makes me want to eviscerate the slot more and more

:dead:
Oh no. I don't like this vote, or reasoning. Now I'm conflicted about old dogs. Bah
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:25 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 105, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 103, The Three Musketeers wrote:See, that's the difference between you and me - you want to try lynch scum, I want to eliminate as much lose conditions as I can
we can vote out the survivor when it's almost lylo and thus an actual lose condition, for now let's take advantage of the extra vote, aight?
No.

That sounds like the easiest way to throw this game.

In post 106, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 105, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 103, The Three Musketeers wrote:See, that's the difference between you and me - you want to try lynch scum, I want to eliminate as much lose conditions as I can
we can vote out the survivor when it's almost lylo and thus an actual lose condition, for now let's take advantage of the extra vote, aight?
Considering we have no clue on scum numbers and 3p numbers it's hard to predict, when it will be this "almost LYLO"

Also, what chances we have to find all scum before this "almost LYLO" happens in your opinion?
I don't know If 3 musk is town but their thought process is dangerously close to mine I can't see fault in them yet..

In post 109, Vorkuta wrote:Scumhunting with "significant 3p component" is like scumhunting in multiball- townhunting is easier IMHO.
In post 111, Old Dogs wrote:A single, hardclaimed survivor is not multiball LMAO

if this were actual multiball you'd be right because scumhunting is easier for scum who only have to find one team, but im pretty sure the setup has to be 3 or 4 mafia + 14 or 13 town + 1 survivor thats probably linked to the main gimmick of the setup. ie there's only one team to look for so it doesnt really matter

still thats not important - if youre townhunting who have you townhunted so far?
I remeber reading somewhere about the game having multiple third parties.. And the fact that with the 3 we can't vote being clearly mentioned as indefinite it does tell us some questions of what that means for other parties. And this it's easier to think about town hunting and the people who clearly don't care about the town win.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:29 am

Post by ZZZX »

and chick replaces so I can't say much about it. Whoever the replacement is should work as town and I will read them according to their actions ignoring whatever claims will give us headaches. We'll see by then.

Overall I am conflicted who to vote but the last few posts from old dog just felt... bad

Vote: Old dog

I suspect non town motivations from your last few posts. Reasoning as previously mentioned
redacted

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”