Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1371, NerfedBuJ wrote:It's so much more pleasant not being called 'out of touch with reality' by her.
I do think that's one of your town tells. You lose touch sometimes as town, never as scum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Shoshin »

You scumread Pika, Buj?
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Yeah shoshin for the sake of not losing all respect I have for you because you're really cool as a person, I said that for the benefit of others here, not you because I have no intention of discussing our in-game relationship. Nothing good will come out of it. At least not for me and I'd rather not replace out.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1376, Shoshin wrote:You scumread Pika, Buj?
Yeah

Also I think saladman is playing scummy on purpose and if he's scum that would be funny as hell. But he's been leantown for me since the start tbh.
My main is BuJaber.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Sometimes your reads are good, Buj. It's not all bad. But anyway. Why is Pika scum?

Salad could be town. It's hard to say with certainty. I'd lynch U2/Teacher before him.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I just don't think he's being as perceptive as you're saying. I think gamestate kind of proved I was town because at some point everyone townread me except urap and vork. And that point came very quickly after skitter townread me.

But urap, who speaks about gamestates and how they're affecting his reads has missed that completely, continuing his attempt to mislynch me while throwing out a few posts here and there about others when his sole purpose has been to shade me as is pretty obvious by how quickly he brings up my name everytime he talks about someone else.

Despite this pika has softened and started flipping on his townread of me based on urap's case as far as I can tell. And get this calling me scummy for not directly engaging him when he hasn't either. He was happy just calling me town and I was likewise happy just calling him scum. If that were indicative of anything then it is scummier to ignore the person you townread who'a scumreading you than if you ignore the person you scumread who'a townreading you. So that's a little weird that he's trying to argue the opposite point.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

So in summary, if urap was legitimitely analysing gamestates he would townread me.
And if pika was legitimitely sorting me he would argue with urap, or at least not start to doubt his own read based on urap's case on me.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

The rest of it just kind of boild down to their tone feeling off. But that was the early game and since then there's been juicier stuff.
My main is BuJaber.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

I mean I more feel like you just haven't engaged me on any reads. That and I'm running out of scumreads. I don't really love salad for scum. I feel like even if you were scumreading me you would at some point re-evaluate or seriously engage with my reads and you haven't really done that. You've spent this game more talking 'at' me or 'at' the town but you've never really had a conversation with me despite me being one of your longer standing scumreads. That doesn't really give me the strong impression you're genuinely trying to solve my slot.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Assuming I'm town, what're your reads, Pika?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:55 pm

TOWN
u r a person 2 -- discussed this in viewtopic.php?p=11025121#p11025121

MESSY RANGE OF LIKELY TOWN
Cinnamon -- Miller claim was townie, has been kinda forgettable since then

skitter30 -- Feel like I've had a lot of mindmeld with her but [there's one thing that makes me second guess myself here but I don't want to talk about it yet]

Nero Cain -- think the activity is relatively alignment indicative even if it's tapered off a little bit as the day has dragged on, haven't really locked in on any particular major tells outside of this. I guess if scum I should have paid more attention to the thing Dunn was saying about the games Vork mentioned. Don't love that he's spent half the game scumreading me but I feel like he at least tries to engage me every now and then so I have an easier time believing his uncertainty than Bujaber's

EHHH? -- mostly former light townleans that I don't feel as confident in anymore
Dunnstral -- Really liked how he dealt with Vorkuta in the early game, since then he's kinda been tunneled; without seeing him solving the rest of the list it's kinda hard to get a strong feel for him even if that one thing is pretty good

teacher -- think his sheeping fits his town game, he's not hugely pinging me in any one way, but I also don't feel like his solving so far this game is outside his scum range so I can't say town for sure

Saladman27 -- I feel like he came out with a reads list because I did a reads list. I want to say that's townie but it was also kinda just interesting given he didn't have me as strong town

nomnomnom -- Mostly liked her thought process irt to me but her play around the EvilD wagon kinda pinged me

Shoshin -- feel like you were kinda misrepping your scumrange (don't ask me to go into this rn), I'm not sure if that's scummy or just part of your rep-in hyperconfidence gimmick, but I like the energy you've been bringing to the game so far tbh

Vorkuta -- kinda didn't like parts of his exchange with nom; not sure why people are saying this was T/T, I wasn't so sure it was. But urap vouches for him and honestly I don't know his meta well enough to know what to look for in town

Flubbernugget -- made that one kinda townie post irt to nom, and has been unvoting in a way that suggests reflection in a way that goes against his scum game, but most of his iso looks more or less like it's within his scum range

I GUESS CAN BE SCUM? WHY NOT?
NerfedBuJ -- I kinda liked the RVS reaction to the miller claim but his play since then has felt kinda passive and disengaged and I haven't really liked how he's approached my slot

idk I feel like my reads aren't that good, I'm pretty sure on urap town, I feel like the majority of my townleans from earlier in the game were probably right but given I feel like it's basically obligatory that I reassess, idk

I think the short answer is that if your slot is town my reads probably mostly go in the garbage can

Like I don't super want to lynch anyone in my "EHHH?" range right now, and Buj is not like, I must lynch that slot today, he just sort of poe defaults to scum for lack of towntells
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I'd like to know what changes under the assumption that I'm town. Locktown.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Not much? I'm already kinda thinking about the saladman scum argument and I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I'm not really sold on bujaber town but I don't hate it either. I feel relatively confident you're wrong on urap so I'd probably just have to fite you there. And teacher...? *meh* he can be scum if you want but I don't really know why you're reaching that conclusion. If you were IC I guess I'd go read some teacher scumgames or something and see if I could engage you more on that read.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:09 pm

I kinda feel like abstractly the arguments for Nero town are kinda similar to the arguments for Teacher town? 'sortable by activity, therefore town'? I'm not sure why the two are being read so differently when I feel like the underlying logic in reading each is similar, at least for a few of the people
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Shoshin

You're full of shit.

Lynch this.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You are using a trust tell about "how you would never replace into scum slots" and using it on a slot with literally 8 posts, the least contribution this game and null at best.

Your vote is on the guy that scumread your slot.

This is just about the worst entrance you can come up with as scum-replacement really. But it's fine it'll be over soon :)
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 pm

nom, earlier Sho implied that she had played with you before, do you feel like you have a grip on her meta?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1391, Detective Pikachu wrote:nom, earlier Sho implied that she had played with you before, do you feel like you have a grip on her meta?
I don't think we have?

Either way she needs to die. This is a scum entrance.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Like none of these posts are town. The tone just screams desperate scum to me. She knew coming in what kind of entrance she would use then use arcane moonlogic to push other slots but this instantly reads as prepared and crafted, not genuine.

And I know why it feels that way: it's because it's normally a free out of jail card normally but she had the audacity of using it on a slot with literally 8 posts throughout 50 pages, and that will just not work.

It's not genuine, and the subsequent posts are self-centered. This just needs to die right now. This is our day 1 lynch.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:22 pm

In post 9, Saladman27 wrote:Saladman does not approve the consumption of noodles

VOTE: Screamingnoodle
Saladman, can I just say that I appreciate you for having the best 1-post iso I have ever seen?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:51 pm

I kinda want to move salad back to town, it's not 100% lock but this is like a pretty impressive job of emulating his towngame if he's scum.

Teacher would you mind linking your scum games?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

I completely forgot about that game... I was replaced almost immediately because I didn’t know v/la was a thing.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:59 pm

You don't need to hide the truth, saladman. It's obvious you just could not abide your arch-rival, the screamingnoodle, not getting lynched immediately in day 1.

You are clearly a man of principle.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 am

I only wonder how long this salad/noodle rivalry stretches back to... some say, perhaps, the dawn of time itself?

Or perhaps it was that day back in 13th century italy, when someone first decided that a chicken cacciatore was best served over noodles and not salad?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:33 am

Post by teacher »

In post 1395, Detective Pikachu wrote:I kinda want to move salad back to town, it's not 100% lock but this is like a pretty impressive job of emulating his towngame if he's scum.

Teacher would you mind linking your scum games?
Will do. The only full-game one was normal 2016

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”