With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-06-22 09:30:00)

Game Notes:

- skitter30 v/la Fridays and Saturdays
- Detective Pikachu v/la Friday through Monday
Last edited by ofrhz on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 2146, Nero Cain wrote:you couldn't even carry my golf bag
I was even still thinking you had an above average chance of flipping town and basically was inviting people to towntell and you come out with this complete bullshit reaction. I'm sorry when does town ever look at someone saying "please meta case this slot for town" and accuse the person doing so of being scum? If you were at all confident in people's meta reads of you then you could just simply explain how to meta read you. Instead you're acting like I declared a crusade or something
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 pm

In post 2148, nomnomnom wrote:That's a gross assessment given that the last time I played with Nero he was the person that managed to make himself known as the obvtown slot on a LYLO and allowed me to basically solve early on.

If it wasn't for a personal grudge from another person we would have won that game.

Nero is good in those spots. His alignment will be clear as day eventually.

I really dislike that you've been going for "the least risky slots" because that was your rationale to go for EvilDeanius too in the first place.
yeah but you LOST the game because he is impossible to work with.

notice the part where you LOST the game

and yeah, on day 1 I very often go for "least risky slots" because it's day 1. if I think the gamestate will be more easily readable with a slot that I don't think can be solved for town then I will go for that slot if I don't have any strong scumreads. and at this point Nero isn't really "null" because his reaction to my push was completely awful

no one is particularly interested in you even though your white knighting him here is again pinging me. you're basically arguing that his alignment should be ignored because you think that he can be useful later, while critiquing me for thinking he's not being useful right now. But you are not arguing for him being town which means you are not evaluating him based on alignment, but choosing to then take pot shots at me for thinking he has a decent chance of being scum and not being useful as town. Who is being less objective in that scenario?

You want him to be town? towncase him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

I have no fucking clue what you on about? You said no one has presented a town case, I said that's not true and now you are claiming that I'm trying to shut down meta cases or some weird thing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2152, Detective Pikachu wrote:because he is impossible to work with.
that's really not true. Everyone else was fine but him. Me, Nom and army worked well.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2152, Detective Pikachu wrote:You want him to be town? towncase him.
Why don't you scum case me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2147, Detective Pikachu wrote:What I'm wondering is why do you think my trying to actually sort out those sorts of contradictions is the scummy position?
These aren't even contradictions and I think you are making a mountain out of a NAI mole hill to use as justification for why I'm a good vote.

personally
, I think I'm an easy read. And there
ARE
ppl that I think that are really good at reading me (Nancy, Mastina etc.)

In post 2147, Detective Pikachu wrote:why do YOU not want this sorted out?
????

I'm not stopping anyone.

Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 pm

In post 2153, Nero Cain wrote:?????

I have no fucking clue what you on about? You said no one has presented a town case, I said that's not true and now you are claiming that I'm trying to shut down meta cases or some weird thing.
NO
ONE
TOWNCASED
YOU

No one argued for you being locktown. I wasn't looking for half-assed quasi-null/leanscum reads. NONE of those things you linked are TOWNCASES

How can you be so dense you don't understand what a towncase is? How is this an actual thought process you are having right now?

I want someone to come in and say you are LOCK TOWN based on META because that is exactly what you say you should be based on your own META.

You think you should be locktown? Towncase yourself. Presumably you, if no one else actually agrees, thinks you are readable off meta.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2152, Detective Pikachu wrote:his reaction to my push was completely awful
all I did was say that ppl had been towncasing me.

Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 pm

In post 2156, Nero Cain wrote:personally, I think I'm an easy read. And there ARE ppl that I think that are really good at reading me (Nancy, Mastina etc.)
Nancy who townread you in BTE when you were scum?

That Nancy, right?

The one who said you were an easy meta townread and then proceeded to give a lazy meta townread and then ended up being wrong?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

He's not going to be much useful day 1, at least not as useful as he is later down the game because he tends to get in odd situations. Last game it was a lengthy 1v1 for the record. He makes some odd moves early on, and odd statements, that can be seen as scummy, but in my experience he's not a person you can catch with a reaction test, or a 1v1, or a specific argument. Rather, when you have the full book, it's easy to see what alignment he is. Only one game, but I am convinced of that. He never deepwolfs the game, which was someone's concern I believe?

You can go and read the game. He just has a facade and a demeanor that's a bit hard to see through and something that annoys people greatly, but it's something I see through easily and I don't really get swayed by this kind of behavior. But some people do. And that's why we lost that game. Nothing to do with his actual content or his interactions, someone just constructed a grudge from an early 1v1 and that was it.

I'm not going to towncase him. He's a big boy. He doesn't need me. All I'm saying is that NC is a bad day 1 lynch. So are people like URAP. These two guys will have their alignment in the open clear as day soon.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 pm

In post 2158, Nero Cain wrote:all I did was say that ppl had been towncasing me.
And then you poisoned the well and omgus'd me when I was barely even scumreading you. How exactly is that NOT interfering with my push to get people to take stances on your alignment?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:11 pm

In post 2160, nomnomnom wrote:I'm not going to towncase him. He's a big boy. He doesn't need me. All I'm saying is that NC is a bad day 1 lynch. So are people like URAP. These two guys will have their alignment in the open clear as day soon.
If this is your thought process about active players why exactly were you so opposed to lynching a slot like EvilDeanius? You seemed really bothered by me pushing there but effectively you are right now arguing that inactive slots should be lynched day 1 over active slots because active slots will be readable in time. So why exactly were you opposed to ED at that time?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, you're right. You weren't OMGUS scum reading me but you are just scum that opportunistically bandwagoned.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2162, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 2160, nomnomnom wrote:I'm not going to towncase him. He's a big boy. He doesn't need me. All I'm saying is that NC is a bad day 1 lynch. So are people like URAP. These two guys will have their alignment in the open clear as day soon.
If this is your thought process about active players why exactly were you so opposed to lynching a slot like EvilDeanius? You seemed really bothered by me pushing there but effectively you are right now arguing that inactive slots should be lynched day 1 over active slots because active slots will be readable in time. So why exactly were you opposed to ED at that time?
Lynching a slot with 8 posts is insanity. That's why.

Which again is a big joke because now that I want to vote the slot, you guys all bailed out even though the claim was completely insane and she is clearly scum lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but according to you I apparently can't have opinions otherwise it's interfering.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

There are people that can be sorted even if they have a big activity because they're a bit more open with their thought process too. NC's behavior and actions make it a bit harder.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2164, nomnomnom wrote:you guys all bailed out even though the claim was completely insane and she is clearly scum lol
you do realize that two slots are going to be against lynching that just by the nature of her being scum. I asked you b4 but why is it such a big deal that we lynch her today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I've been an open book and what ppl don't know or understand they can just ask me.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2167, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2164, nomnomnom wrote:you guys all bailed out even though the claim was completely insane and she is clearly scum lol
you do realize that two slots are going to be against lynching that just by the nature of her being scum. I asked you b4 but why is it such a big deal that we lynch her today?
Because she's scum?

Because she obviously has a very controlling nature and that letting a slot do this is straight up bad, even in the rare chance she's town?

She's a destructive element and scummy to boot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know but she's a claimed cop and folks are going to be instantly against that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also a Flubb CW so I'm kinda thinking that might be scum too.

Shos, Flubb, DP?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Dp's not scum. A bit lost, but not scum.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Lying dirtbags

I do townread nero.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

"I can see why some people would think he is scum but he is not scum" - said BuJaber

"BuJaber called nero midrange scum" - said People who "can" read.
My main is BuJaber.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”