teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by teacher »

And shes not the lynch. RN, Im essentially choosing between you and Flubber (I was on URaP, but dont see that going through with DP's position and the v/las). As between the two of you, I get a hell of alot more information out of your flip, and I didnt like the timing/formation of Flubber's wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What information do you get from my town flip?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2326, Nero Cain wrote:Skitter thinks that scum Nero would see a cop claim and hop on a wagon that was going to have a natural aversion to it and cause a ton of undue attention to myself when I was WELL under the radar and I could have just quietly killed that or blocked that if I have a role blocker.

How did she even win a best scum scummie?
like ok yeah the bolded part is mean but the rest is true. The way that I'm playing is the OPPOSITE of how scum play. I really don't think Skitter thinks that as town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh I italicised and didn't bold it lol

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2447, nomnomnom wrote:I'm not the only one that came to this conclusion about you being emotional, manipulative, annoying in the words of skitter and doing these things in general, so there must be some truth to it. People can read between the lines. Food for thought.
You're changing the issue I'm talking about. I didn't call everyone on my wagon bad.

I never denied the fact that I'm an emotional person. That's just who I am.

I'm manipulative only when necessary to achieve important pro-town results (e.g. my survival, or the death of scum).

I'm frustrating to play with at times. I think Skitter has experienced this more than anyone else in this game.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2451, Nero Cain wrote:What information do you get from my town flip?
Why do you keep asking this?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2446, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: flubber
I read this as a self preservation vote, yes?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2456, Flubbernugget wrote:
He gave intent on you before but then never voted you when others unvoted
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2455, Shoshin wrote:
Why do you keep asking this?
Have I asked this b4? Also yeah, Teacher just said they got more information from my flip so I think this is a fair question, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2456, Flubbernugget wrote:
to an extent but scum could just easily vote you but they aren't, why do you think they aren't?

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nero, what's the difference between your town/scum play? What am I missing about your meta?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not that much honestly, although I'm going to be alot more gamesolvey as town.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2461, Nero Cain wrote:not that much honestly, although I'm going to be alot more gamesolvey as town.
Then why did you keep saying stuff about your meta? And about how you were obvtown?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c im not going to be this active or gamesolvy as scum. So I don't really buy that you meta'd me and said "oh an active and engaged and open Nero is scum Nero."

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I didn't find you active until after I started pushing a wagon on you.

I don't see where you've been "gamesolvy."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

although, I know you plan to use mt words against me
In post 2461, Nero Cain wrote:not that much honestly
and then the question is if its null and I'm going to be similarish regardless of alignment what makes you lean scum meta over town meta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2464, Shoshin wrote:I didn't find you active until after I started pushing a wagon on you.

I don't see where you've been "gamesolvy."
REALLY?!? I have 250+ posts in this game.

I'm betting that the lion's share of those posts came before you replaced in.

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by teacher »

That your wagon isnt as town as I think it is and plenty more. Like you have way more interactions and associations that flubber, right -- thats why youre now pointing to your activity as a reason to townread you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think ppl should town read me b/c I'm town and haven't done anything scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2467, teacher wrote:That your wagon isnt as town as I think it is and plenty more.
Who specifically? What "plenty more"?

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nero, can you link your most recent scum game?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2469, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2467, teacher wrote:That your wagon isnt as town as I think it is and plenty more.
Who specifically? What "plenty more"?
This is bizarre questioning. Like I assume you agree that you have alot more associatives than Flubber. IF so, what are you on about?

Im not going to play out my line of thinking where there is a 0.000% chance Im the NK and I will likely have 2 flips to play with and share in the day. IF you want to know what it would make me think of a specific slot, I'll answer. But I think this question is just makework where the fundamental point is pretty indisputable.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its a pretty fair question. I mean you said that you'd not think the "wagon was as towny and more" Its vague and not very townie.

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by teacher »

Well, you have my answer. It would give me a lot more than a flubber flip would. If you want me to play that out with respect to a slot, ask specifically. But Im not going to play it out for 11 slots when Im already tired and I would have to do the same work again anyways.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”