Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Old Dogs »

Also what is it with hydra heads being absent

Irrelephant11,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :pensive:

I think titus is sick irl, i havent heard from her in a while and i havent seen her post elsewhere onsite afaik
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 541, insomnia wrote:
In post 504, Wh4t wrote:Opportunistic in what way?

His first post read awkward and LAMIST to me.
Issuing town reads is lamist? Or was it the survivor part where he basically encourages people to move on from useless mech talk prior to it occuring?

What was your thought process behind pairing Videogames with two people that had no more than 5 posts? It seems like an odd pairing. It tells me that pikachu slot must have really posted some bad shit if you’re comparing them to low posters, can you comment on a few posts that made you scum read them?
I felt like NMSA crammed a lot into one post in a way that felt like he was being very careful. Giving town reads and telling people off for mechspec doesn't really convince me he is town but rather reinforces the idea that he is posturing. I'm happy to reevaluate based on your activity.

My scumreads are not related. I just felt like they were most likely to be scum because effectively all three slots have contributed nothing of substance or anything that makes me feel like they're attempting to sort the game.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:26 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 549, Old Dogs wrote:Insomnia’s pretty town so far i think but i’d like to hear why he likes skitter thus far ¿
I haven’t claimed I have, I just said your reasoning for voting skitter was absent.

Here’s how I plan on reading skitter

> is she still alive F3?

If the answer is yes:

Boom bye scum
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Old Dogs »

I mean i elaborate if you havent caught up

But i dont rly see what the significance of not having substance to a gutread is, thats kind of the point
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:35 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 84, Old Dogs wrote:VOTE: ElevenThirty

i wanted to save this read for later when people like actually checked in but literally every post skitter makes makes me want to eviscerate the slot more and more

:dead:
This implies there are posts that make you feel that way and there’s a reason that you feel that way.

<citation needed>

I haven’t read your case, I’ll give you that. I kind of skipped walls because I assumed it was more mech talk. I’ll have a look and decide if I’m satisfied with your analysis.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Voted »

In post 544, insomnia wrote:Voted, what’s your take on Old Dogs?
I think they are obv town.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 548, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 477, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 462, zeebu wrote:@schadd_

just wondering, but i was not aware my slot ever posted before i joined the game yet ive had a vote on YVG for a couple vote counts now. am i missing something?
... how is this a real thought you have after readng the first 7 pages of the game ...
am i the only one who put 2+2 together lol, he only checked for worst’s posts bc he didnt know about the hydra

Zeebu, if you’re a survivor for real it’s pro-your wincon to affirm your claim of ALIGNMENT and only alignment - people are going to just assume that either you’re a survivor or RAS decided to lie as scum - the former case isnt getting lynched in the day nor shot at night, and anyone who believes the latter is going to want to lynch you or vig you, so ¿¿¿

Lol if ras was fakeclaiming town....
Let’s say it this way. I read the whole game including the shbang with chickadeads survivor claim. I missed the one post by schadd where chickadead was replaced by the worst. Assuming I know how to check a role pm, in what world would I respond the way I have at all if my role was what chickadead claimed? For what it’s worth, my role pm is green.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Voted »

Honestly, I don't think scum/ neutral killing would claim survivor and then change into town claim.

P.S. Replacement chickaded->the worst was never announced.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:02 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 557, Voted wrote:Honestly, I don't think scum/ neutral killing would claim survivor and then change into town claim.

P.S. Replacement chickaded->the worst was never announced.
It’s not the same exact person that has claimed survivor and then claimed town.

If Ras wanted to fps, what would he achieve with it? Scum would most likely ignore the claim, and given he’s a person that focuses more on scum reading, it doesn’t make sense to bait town. Like you don’t achieve anything with it.

Right now I think zuu is mitigating the damage.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 556, zeebu wrote:Assuming I know how to check a role pm, in what world would I respond the way I have at all if my role was what chickadead claimed? For what it’s worth, my role pm is green.
in a world you're a new player who doesnt know proper survivor play - though based on the mechanics talk that plagued the early game most people dont ?? which is weird ive never even been in a game with a survivor lmao it just seems like common sense

so you're claiming town?

pedit: yeah thats what im feeling as well but i just want to make sure
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Old Dogs »

like by "not proper survivor play" i mean claiming town to avoid the policy lynch which, if that slot is in fact a survivor, is what i anticipate is happening rn

i think regardless we have to pl the slot endgame but thats a bridge we'll burn when we get there
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:41 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

insomnia, how can I be certain that you are legitimately town this time?

~ Pichu
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:45 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 561, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:insomnia, how can I be certain that you are legitimately town this time?

~ Pichu
When I mislynch every town and not catch scum on day one.

The non-joke answer would be I guess you'll have to fall for my quality analysis that has depth to it. Town reading me comes naturally. Don't stress much on it.

I'll have you know that I intend to switch up my style a bit.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:57 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 306, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 295, ElevenThirty wrote:i think i might just sheep ank on mastina
She's probably town.

~ Pichu
Should probably check Ank's meta to see if she gives a town read so quickly based on so little evidence, especially on mastina, who I, at least, find hard to read.

But I'm really lazy.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:04 am

Post by insomnia »

Game state is pretty stale, where's FL to spice it up?

Chickadee, when you get back, please don't engage me and try to convince me that you didn't receive a red role pm. I mean, you can do that, but I'll ignore you. Instead, we could talk about some of your scum reads and town reads :) . I disagree with your Voted push, I think I'll clear him town for now. I rescind my scum read on him, his wagon is gaining traction for no actual reason.

Old Dogs can uhhh not eat a rope today. I disagree with her analysis but, nonetheless, find it townie that she's being paranoid of skitter so early.

Zeebu's pulling shenanigans, my guess is he's still the survivor that has the opposite mindset of the people who claimed it firstly - he'd much rather side with town because that's the worst threat right now than get killed by scum. I'll ignore his claim from now on and I want you all to do the same, the mech talk has put everyone into a lazy approach to actual scum hunting.

Uhhhhhh

I think I'm fine with the reads as they stand. Ank's slacking hard and I see no reason to town read her yet, I'm exploring a new, exciting territory.

I guess I like wh4t's explanation on why he placed Pikachu slot there with the low posters and can understand it, I thought I might've spotted an agenda but I don't think that's the case anymore.

Ank, solve with me, will you?
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:16 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 559, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 556, zeebu wrote:Assuming I know how to check a role pm, in what world would I respond the way I have at all if my role was what chickadead claimed? For what it’s worth, my role pm is green.
in a world you're a new player who doesnt know proper survivor play - though based on the mechanics talk that plagued the early game most people dont ?? which is weird ive never even been in a game with a survivor lmao it just seems like common sense

so you're claiming town?

pedit: yeah thats what im feeling as well but i just want to make sure
I mean I read about the survivor claim from chickadead and I read my role pm and I never put it together that I was supposed to be the survivor
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:19 am

Post by zeebu »

Or I’m being super crafty and totally meant to not see the replacement of chickadead by the worst
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:20 am

Post by zeebu »

Yeah, it’s probably that one
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:33 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 563, insomnia wrote:
In post 306, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 295, ElevenThirty wrote:i think i might just sheep ank on mastina
She's probably town.

~ Pichu
Should probably check Ank's meta to see if she gives a town read so quickly based on so little evidence, especially on mastina, who I, at least, find hard to read.

But I'm really lazy.
Don't bother, this is not something that you can generally read me by. The reasons, maybe, but not the reads themselves.

My interactions with mastina, on the other hand, generally are much more AI. We have a pretty interesting past on this site, and the way we interact is unique enough that I read her with methods that I don't use with anybody else here.

Regarding my slacking, it's mainly because my other two heads haven't really been around combined with the general apathy of the game. I don't have any strong enough reads to be able to confidently push through any of my scumreads and not enough townreads I can trust in to be able to start looking to PoE the game out. It's one of those weird scenarios where it's incorrect to take a bigger role in the game and also incorrect to stay back and watch what's happening.

~ Pichu
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Fuscosco »

oof Im like soo behind and i have a half hour free rn
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 328, Voted wrote:Because I have a feeling that we are still in RVS. I hate RVS.
Hey this i like and sympathize with.'
In post 329, The Three Musketeers wrote: With this logic you're bound to lynch VT - scum always will claim strong PR, if you announce that strong PR claims are out of the question
~Aramis
I like this, but dont care for the spec.
In post 332, Chickadee wrote:I don't like your pushing to speed things up, but I don't think you're scum for it.
Will you be my designated townie?
In post 340, Voted wrote: So like... 40% scum probability? I won't go blindly on this, but I want to push wh4t.
No. Nope. Not good. thats not a real tell.

reminds me why I hate link catchups. Theyre worse than ones without quotes or links at all. Im not getting off my butt and clicking 15 different links for one post.
In post 354, Wh4t wrote:
In post 29, Fuscosco wrote:Vorks just feeling a little scummy today. Dont mind him
This pings me.
Y
In post 363, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Yes, Latrodectus is my hydra account with Akarin.
:|
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Fuscosco »

If its true that pichu is also latrodeucous then they should have a certain tone they take when entering as town, imo. I wouldnt call it foolproof tho.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 389, Wh4t wrote:VOTE: Eleventhirty
In post 392, Wh4t wrote:VOTE: Fuscoso
In post 395, Wh4t wrote:I can roll with that.
VOTE: Eleventhirty
bing bang pow!
*blows off fingerguns*
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 376, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 341, ZZZX wrote:337 we aint RVS atm man. VOTE: Voted I dont like that naked vote at this point
bad vote
yes good post
In post 406, Old Dogs wrote:i dont think zzzx's posting was that townie and i still dont
yea i agree
In post 431, zeebu wrote:well i thought it was funny
maybe so, maybe not, but def read as a joke and kidmm and zzzx are both kind of worse for the wear coming out of it.

Your avatar, zeebu
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 0, schadd_ wrote:ElevenThirty (skitter30 + Irrelephant11)
ugh. They are a thing.
In post 439, ElevenThirty wrote:don't have an agenda, like i said i was kinda annoyed by the attitude they had wrt claiming survivor and announcing that they would not be giving scumreads and i felt th eneed to emphasize it cuz i was annoyed
Is this irre or skitter? cuz my read of this post changes slightly based on that.

In post 449, Wh4t wrote:{ZZZX, Fuscosco, Toogeloo, Old Dogs}
{The Three Musketeers, Chickadee, Zeebu, Vorkuta}
{Chemist1422, Vengaboys, Gamma Emerald}
{ElevenThirty, mastina, Voted}
{KidAmn, YAYVIDEOGAMES, NotMySpamAccount}

VOTE: Yayvideogames
Buh -but but *finger guns*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”