Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 630, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 613, Chickadee wrote:I'm willing to switch over to 11:30. It seems like most of the votes are because of Skitter's play? I don't have a meta of Skitter. Can someone elaborate for me?
oh *do* tell
do you personally have a read on me?
No. My post was more of a willing-to-consolodate-but-don't-completely-get-it post.

At the moment, I will not voted inside of YAYVIDEOGAMES, Voted, or Old Dogs.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 623, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 562, insomnia wrote:
In post 561, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:insomnia, how can I be certain that you are legitimately town this time?

~ Pichu
When I mislynch every town
and not catch scum on day one.

The non-joke answer would be I guess you'll have to fall for my quality analysis that has depth to it. Town reading me comes naturally. Don't stress much on it.

I'll have you know that I intend to switch up my style a bit.
i mean you bussed your partner last time so
and i townread you last time for nuance and you were scum so
And you’re painting me scum for another game, be careful skitter, not the way to go about reading me.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Wh4t »

VLA for a few days or until further notice
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 632, ElevenThirty wrote:eh actually zzzx is prob town too

insomnia, i think you may be scum

also irrel hopes to catch up tom and post hopefully monday
u succ :lol:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 618, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 517, insomnia wrote:Glad to have rolled my favorite role in the entire game. Will catch up shortly, seems like I’m in the spotlight, nmsa is popular.
In post 518, insomnia wrote:I wanted to try out a new play style but given I’m a lynch candidate I’m gonna have to screech at every single person that’s voting for me and obvtown my slot, such a pain in the ass.
In post 520, insomnia wrote:While I’m catching up (page 5 currently) can the people that are voting me express their issues with my slot?
??? these feel weird
If you would’ve read in context and not just iso, you would’ve figured out that in context these posts don’t have anything scummy to them, Voted pulled a shit fps play on me and he said he put me at L-2 and asked me if I “stick to my bg claim that my slot claimed” which he never did.

Now you won’t be defended by me if push comes to shove, what a loss.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Voted »

Wh4t is 4.5/8, ignoring the greeting.
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by The Three Musketeers »

In post 609, Voted wrote:
In post 608, ZZZX wrote: - Now this post by itself isnt a huge issue, but the way voted is really really REALLY mad at people pushing survivor makes me feel there is something off. If at any point one of Voted or the survivor slot flips scum, The other slot should immeditely die.
I am not mad with people for pushing survivor, I am mad with people for pushing survivor AND not doing anything else. I though I have already explained it.

About Wh4t:
Sameone broke my strongest scumread -3 musketeers- by saying the guy I scumreaded is a troll. I hoped into wh4t since greeting actualy is alignment indicative (even in his case). I won't lynch him just for that, but I wanted to pressure him. That being written, I did terrible job in it.
It still baffles me how we were your strongest scumread for trying to discuss something, while there are people who didn't even bothered to discuss anything and just was actively lurking. Also, let's be real, you picked on me, cause I called you out, not because your scumread was that strong.

Also, I don't know which one of Ank or Ali said I was a troll, but you shouldn't trust them too much
~ Nero Cain ~ Ramcius ~ Flavor Leaf ~ Rosterfoster ~
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:13 pm

In post 656, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 609, Voted wrote:
In post 608, ZZZX wrote: - Now this post by itself isnt a huge issue, but the way voted is really really REALLY mad at people pushing survivor makes me feel there is something off. If at any point one of Voted or the survivor slot flips scum, The other slot should immeditely die.
I am not mad with people for pushing survivor, I am mad with people for pushing survivor AND not doing anything else. I though I have already explained it.

About Wh4t:
Sameone broke my strongest scumread -3 musketeers- by saying the guy I scumreaded is a troll. I hoped into wh4t since greeting actualy is alignment indicative (even in his case). I won't lynch him just for that, but I wanted to pressure him. That being written, I did terrible job in it.
It still baffles me how we were your strongest scumread for trying to discuss something, while there are people who didn't even bothered to discuss anything and just was actively lurking. Also, let's be real, you picked on me, cause I called you out, not because your scumread was that strong.

Also, I don't know which one of Ank or Ali said I was a troll, but you shouldn't trust them too much
~Aramis (One day I will get used to sign it, or not, who knows)
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 651, insomnia wrote:And you’re painting me scum for another game, be careful skitter, not the way to go about reading me.
aye insomnia feels different here
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Voted »

In post 656, The Three Musketeers wrote: Also, let's be real, you picked on me, cause I called you out, not because your scumread was that strong.
Since when is calling out Voted heavily scum indicative?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:29 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 659, Voted wrote:
In post 656, The Three Musketeers wrote: Also, let's be real, you picked on me, cause I called you out, not because your scumread was that strong.
You’re scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:30 am

Post by insomnia »

Ah I misinterpreted the post, fuck
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:52 am

It's not. But it's common thing for people to become more hostile, if you call them out or call them scum. In your case you were deciding between me and Toog, yet you forgot him right after I expressed my suspicions towards you
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:59 am

In post 662, The Three Musketeers wrote:
It's not. But it's common thing for people to become more hostile, if you call them out or call them scum. In your case you were deciding between me and Toog, yet you forgot him right after I expressed my suspicions towards you
~Aramis :facepalm:
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:36 am

Post by schadd_ »

prodding kidamn
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 am

Post by KidAmn »

It's true, he did.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Voted »

I am not pushing to lynch. I am pushing so I can make better read. I haven't forgotten about Toog. I will push him; but after I find out what Musketeers are.

Yes, decided to start with Musketeers because of their reaction on my reads.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:21 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 651, insomnia wrote:
In post 623, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 562, insomnia wrote:
In post 561, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:insomnia, how can I be certain that you are legitimately town this time?

~ Pichu
When I mislynch every town
and not catch scum on day one.

The non-joke answer would be I guess you'll have to fall for my quality analysis that has depth to it. Town reading me comes naturally. Don't stress much on it.

I'll have you know that I intend to switch up my style a bit.
i mean you bussed your partner last time so
and i townread you last time for nuance and you were scum so
And you’re painting me scum for another game, be careful skitter, not the way to go about reading me.
given that i, you know, did not say i was scumreading you here for either of these things, this is a bit of a misrep

what i *did* say is that the ways you're giving ank to townread you would not have caught you in that game, so these arean't great ways to townread you
and threatening/misrepping me for pointing that out is not a great reaction either
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 654, insomnia wrote:
In post 517, insomnia wrote:Glad to have rolled my favorite role in the entire game. Will catch up shortly, seems like I’m in the spotlight, nmsa is popular.
In post 518, insomnia wrote:I wanted to try out a new play style but given I’m a lynch candidate I’m gonna have to screech at every single person that’s voting for me and obvtown my slot, such a pain in the ass.
In post 520, insomnia wrote:While I’m catching up (page 5 currently) can the people that are voting me express their issues with my slot?
??? these feel weird
If you would’ve read in context and not just iso, you would’ve figured out that in context these posts don’t have anything scummy to them, Voted pulled a shit fps play on me and he said he put me at L-2 and asked me if I “stick to my bg claim that my slot claimed” which he never did.

a) i read the context, not just your iso, thank you; i know *exactly* what the context was, i'm saying that these posts are weird despite that
b) did you really think think that you were imminently getting lynched there?
c) why would i need you to defend me ... why would i view this is a loss ... why is 'now i won't be defended by you' a response to me saying these posts are weird ...?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 658, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 651, insomnia wrote:And you’re painting me scum for another game, be careful skitter, not the way to go about reading me.
yes, he does
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

VOTE: insomnia
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:15 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 668, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 654, insomnia wrote:
??? these feel weird

a) i read the context, not just your iso, thank you; i know *exactly* what the context was, i'm saying that these posts are weird despite that
b) did you really think think that you were imminently getting lynched there?
c) why would i need you to defend me ... why would i view this is a loss ... why is 'now i won't be defended by you' a response to me saying these posts are weird ...?
Explain how they “feel weird”. Won’t let you fly to LyLo based on phrasing like this that fills for lack of justification. There’s nothing weird about em, you’re latching on the most stupid shit.

Isn’t NMSA that Not_Mafia dude? If so, why wouldn’t I believe he’d get lynched given his play style? I found it believable. It’s quite hypocritical to say you understood the context of my posts and then hold me accountable for something that I haven’t read. If I had read, I wouldn’t have reacted to his claim thing, I would’ve just said from the start that I know he’s bullshitting me.

That was more of a joke, but good thing you are reaching still. Just because two people were scum reading you, skitter, doesn’t mean you have to make stupid pushes like this to “clear” yourself. :yawn:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:17 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 669, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 658, Fuscosco wrote:
yes, he does
I’m sure fuscosco meant it as a good way, why did you assume he was scum reading me based on tone when he didn’t make such a claim?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:22 am

Post by insomnia »

Oh yes I wanna thunder dome skitter so bad but I promised to myself that I will change for the better of the village.

People can read our interaction and your push and analyze themselves, I won’t entertain baseless reads on me, I’ll instead spend my time on more relevant stuff, like scum reading.

I have no interest in sorting you at the moment. My read’s going to be subjective based on your horrible push anyway, so that’s pretty much compromised.

Good luck wasting your time pushing me.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 632, ElevenThirty wrote:insomnia, i think you may be scum
+1

But it's a baseless read so you won't have to entertain it and this push is horrible
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”