Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Saudade »

fine then im going to bed
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Liz and Jack
Liz and Jack
Goon
Liz and Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Liz and Jack »

Spoiler:
[quote="In post 2, ChibiBear"]
Setup Mechanics:

This is a 9p Open Theme setup. In this game, a "Captain" will tell the various Power Roles in the game what to do during the night. Subsequently, you have the option to "
Obey
" or "
Disobey
" orders. If you obey, you will go through with the action. If you disobey, the action will not happen. Be warned though, the Captain will be notified when an order has been disobeyed! The captain only knows what the PRs are, not who they are.
Aside from "Power Roles", every player has a "Rank"
. They are:

1 Captain

You are an officer. You know what all the Power Roles are in the game. They are [X, X, and X]. During the day, you must PM me a list of what you wish these PRs to do. The following night, they will be presented with your order. If you wish them to no-action, simply do not give an order for that particular PR. Roles will also no-action if you do not submit a list of orders. (Example: Imagine there are 3 PRs: Bodyguard, Jailkeeper, and Rolecop. You could...Order Bodyguard to protect [player]. Order Rolecop to investigate [player]. Order Jailkeeper to Jailkeep me.) If you die, one of your officers, either the Commander or Lieutenant, will take your place as Captain. Additionally, you cannot have a PR. So if you are promoted and become the Captain you will lose any PRs.

1 Commander

You are an officer. You are 1st in line to become the next Captain. If the Captain dies, you will replace him.

1 Lieutenant

You are an officer. You are 2nd in line to become the next Captain. If the Commander and Captain are dead, you will become the next Captain.

6 Ensigns

You're just an ordinary ensign. You cannot assume command. Sucks to be you lol.

Structure:

The Mafia team is composed of 2 players who are randomly assigned to any rank and role in the game (They can be officers. If either of them are officers the secondary win condition does
not
apply). They have two win conditions A) outnumber the town/endgame them or B) kill the entire officer command structure (Captain, Commander, and Lieutenant). There are
random possible power roles in this game. However, only
(randomly decided) are actually in the game. The rest are Vanilla. Also, you know there cannot be multiple instances of one role. They are:
Jailkeeper
Voyeur
Follower
Rolecop
Bodyguard
Motivator
Doctor
Poisoner

Additional Role Notes;

1. Doctor can cure poisoned targets before they die.
2. Poisoned players are aware of it and die at the end of the next night after they've been poisoned.
3. Motivator cannot grant an extra NK, and the Captain directs second use in one go e.g (motivate vi + cause his second action to target crypto)
4. Rolecop only reveals PRs/Vanilla, not rank.
5. All results are given to the players, not the Captain.
6. During the pregame random role assignment, if the Captain is given a PR, there will only be 2 PRs in the game.
7. Only the Poisoner can target himself. If the Captain orders someone besides him to self-target, it will be as if he did not send in an action for that role.
8. Follower/Voyeur clarification: Jailkeeper=Protective/Voyeur=Informative/Follower=Informative/Rolecop=Informative/Bodyguard=Protective/Motivator=Supportive/Doctor=Protective/Poisoner=Killing. Also, the Follower cannot detect the factional kill.
9. When a player has been ordered to perform an action they will receive this message: "Your captain has ordered you to Bodyguard Faraday. Will you follow orders? Will you Obey or Disobey?" (not choosing will result in a 50/50 coinflip as to whether you'll obey or disobey) And remember, the Captain (and only the captain) will know if you've disobeyed orders. He will not know YOU the player disobeyed, only the role. In this instance, he'd know the Bodyguard disobeyed.
10. Scum PRs can Action + Use the factional NK.

Sample Role PMs:

Spoiler: No guarantee that any of these roles actually exist within this game
Welcome, [Player], you are a
Vanilla Ensign

Abilities:

You're just an ordinary ensign. You cannot assume command.

Your weapon is your vote; you have no Night actions.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Jailkeeper Commander

You may discuss the game with your partner
here
during Pregame and Nights Phases.

Abilities:

You are an officer. You are 1st in line to become the next Captain. If the Captain dies, you will replace them.

The Captain cannot have a PR. If you are promoted and become the Captain, you will lose your PR.

When ordered by the Captain, you have the option to "
Obey
" or "
Disobey
". (Not choosing will result in a 50/50 coinflip as to whether you'll obey or disobey) If you obey, you will go through with the action. If you disobey, the action will not happen. Be warned though, the Captain will be notified when an order has been disobeyed! The captain only knows
what
the PRs are, not
who
they are.

Each night, you may be ordered to target a player to simultaneously roleblock that player, and protect that player from any number of nightkills.

Win condition:

You win when all members of the Town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
/quote]

I’m not sure why this was posted in the original setup but not here but I strongly suggest that all of you read this.
I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Datsiti

Content feels like stuff scum would say to seem relevant so far. Kind of a placeholder vote as well.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 176, Liz and Jack wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2, ChibiBear wrote:
Setup Mechanics:

This is a 9p Open Theme setup. In this game, a "Captain" will tell the various Power Roles in the game what to do during the night. Subsequently, you have the option to "
Obey
" or "
Disobey
" orders. If you obey, you will go through with the action. If you disobey, the action will not happen. Be warned though, the Captain will be notified when an order has been disobeyed! The captain only knows what the PRs are, not who they are.
. They are:

1 Captain

You are an officer. You know what all the Power Roles are in the game. They are [X, X, and X]. During the day, you must PM me a list of what you wish these PRs to do. The following night, they will be presented with your order. If you wish them to no-action, simply do not give an order for that particular PR. Roles will also no-action if you do not submit a list of orders. (Example: Imagine there are 3 PRs: Bodyguard, Jailkeeper, and Rolecop. You could...Order Bodyguard to protect [player]. Order Rolecop to investigate [player]. Order Jailkeeper to Jailkeep me.) If you die, one of your officers, either the Commander or Lieutenant, will take your place as Captain. Additionally, you cannot have a PR. So if you are promoted and become the Captain you will lose any PRs.

1 Commander

You are an officer. You are 1st in line to become the next Captain. If the Captain dies, you will replace him.

1 Lieutenant

You are an officer. You are 2nd in line to become the next Captain. If the Commander and Captain are dead, you will become the next Captain.

6 Ensigns

Structure:

The Mafia team is composed of 2 players who are randomly assigned to any rank and role in the game (They can be officers. If either of them are officers the secondary win condition does
not
apply). They have two win conditions A) outnumber the town/endgame them or B) kill the entire officer command structure (Captain, Commander, and Lieutenant). There are
(randomly decided) are actually in the game. The rest are Vanilla. Also, you know there cannot be multiple instances of one role. They are:
Jailkeeper
Voyeur
Follower
Rolecop
Bodyguard
Motivator
Doctor
Poisoner

Additional Role Notes;

2. Poisoned players are aware of it and die at the end of the next night after they've been poisoned.
3. Motivator cannot grant an extra NK, and the Captain directs second use in one go e.g (motivate vi + cause his second action to target crypto)
6. During the pregame random role assignment, if the Captain is given a PR, there will only be 2 PRs in the game.
7. Only the Poisoner can target himself. If the Captain orders someone besides him to self-target, it will be as if he did not send in an action for that role.
8. Follower/Voyeur clarification: Jailkeeper=Protective/Voyeur=Informative/Follower=Informative/Rolecop=Informative/Bodyguard=Protective/Motivator=Supportive/Doctor=Protective/Poisoner=Killing. Also, the Follower cannot detect the factional kill.
9. When a player has been ordered to perform an action they will receive this message: "Your captain has ordered you to Bodyguard Faraday. Will you follow orders? Will you Obey or Disobey?" (not choosing will result in a 50/50 coinflip as to whether you'll obey or disobey) And remember, the Captain (and only the captain) will know if you've disobeyed orders. He will not know YOU the player disobeyed, only the role. In this instance, he'd know the Bodyguard disobeyed.

Sample Role PMs:

Vanilla Ensign

Abilities:

Win condition:

Jailkeeper Commander

here

Abilities:

You are an officer. You are 1st in line to become the next Captain. If the Captain dies, you will replace them.

The Captain cannot have a PR. If you are promoted and become the Captain, you will lose your PR.

Obey
" or "
Disobey
". (Not choosing will result in a 50/50 coinflip as to whether you'll obey or disobey) If you obey, you will go through with the action. If you disobey, the action will not happen. Be warned though, the Captain will be notified when an order has been disobeyed! The captain only knows
what
the PRs are, not
who
they are.

Each night, you may be ordered to target a player to simultaneously roleblock that player, and protect that player from any number of nightkills.

Win condition:

You win when all members of the Town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

/quote]

I’m not sure why this was posted in the original setup but not here but I strongly suggest that all of you read this.
how is this relevant to the discussion at hand, no folow up on your 1 line quote fos on me?
the vote?
nothing?
aH??H?H?H?H?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Saudade »

damn I dont know how I made my text this tiny but I like it
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Saudade »

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 176, Liz and Jack wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2, ChibiBear wrote:
Setup Mechanics:

Obey
" or "
Disobey
. They are:

1 Captain

1 Commander

1 Lieutenant

6 Ensigns

Structure:

not
Jailkeeper
Voyeur
Follower
Rolecop
Bodyguard
Motivator
Doctor
Poisoner

Additional Role Notes;

Sample Role PMs:

Vanilla Ensign

Abilities:

Win condition:

Jailkeeper Commander

here

Abilities:

Obey
" or "
Disobey
what
the PRs are, not
who
they are.

Win condition:

/quote]

Isn't this literally post #2?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Persivul »

Yeah, just when I start feeling a little better about LJ, they go and put up a lamist busywork post.
Liz and Jack
Liz and Jack
Goon
Liz and Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Liz and Jack »

This game is really starting to piss me off. I’m not being fucking lamist is all I’m going to say further. Apparently Blake isn’t the only one here who’s being dense. Why am I even bothering?

I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Saudade »

yes, it is us, not you
Liz and Jack
Liz and Jack
Goon
Liz and Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Liz and Jack »

In post 184, Saudade wrote:yes, it is us, not you
If you’re going to continue to be an ass to me all game and do nothing but make useless posts and troll, I’d prefer you just ignore me outright. Do me a favour and don’t sign up for any future games I’m in, kthanx. :roll:
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Saudade »

wat
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Saudade »

my vote shall stay for a while longer
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Saudade »

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Aubrey »

L&J, I recommend y’all just chill a bit and don’t get overly frustrated here. The more you get frustrated and freak out over what Pers and Saude say the more you’re going to get scumread by them. Not to mention lose interest in the game I bet.

I also want this noise to cease a bit, so the others can get in here.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 189, Aubrey wrote:L&J, I recommend y’all just chill a bit and don’t get overly frustrated here. The more you get frustrated and freak out over what Pers and Saude say the more you’re going to get scumread by them. Not to mention lose interest in the game I bet.

I also want this noise to cease a bit, so the others can get in here.
very good post get in here, Voted Denni or whatever and zhee
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Datisi »

Am I supposed to be Denni?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Saudade »

ye oops
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Saudade »

I remembered the D at least
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 183, Liz and Jack wrote:This game is really starting to piss me off. I’m not being fucking lamist is all I’m going to say further. Apparently Blake isn’t the only one here who’s being dense. Why am I even bothering?
WTF, how long have you been playing mafia? Boo hoo.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

I don’t think L&J need to make busy work posts as scum.
Liz and Jack
Liz and Jack
Goon
Liz and Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Liz and Jack »

In post 103, Persivul wrote:That's been explained. Asking again is scummy.
All you said previously was, “That's not a reason to unvote at this stage of the game.” in post . At that point you didn’t give any reasoning as to why you thought the vote switch was potentially scum-indicative, so there was nothing wrong with me asking you again.
In post 103, Persivul wrote:Do you think people can't see the thread? She didn't vote zeebu until she was already taking heat for the unvote.
Yes, she did unvote you first () before changing our slot’s vote to Zeebu (). I was pointing out that a similar thing happened in the first CoC game, where I voted for Shoshin during RVS, Liz removed the vote, and then later put our slot’s vote on Voted. The only difference between her unvote here and her unvote in the first CoC game is the “pressure” she came under here for doing so, mainly from you and Saudade. She also voted for Zeebu () before you voted for our slot (), so it’s not like she was voting Zeebu as a response to us being wagoned. The narrative that you are pushing that she voted for Zeebu specifically because she came under “pressure” for unvoting you is false. She’s already clarified () that she was suspicious of Zeebu until he voted for Aubrey ().
In post 103, Persivul wrote:Buddying.
If we were scum then trying to buddy you might be our motivation in voting for you and then unvoting you, though I would argue that there are much more effective ways for us to buddy you if that were the case. You still haven’t really explained why it’s more likely that I voted for you and Liz unvoted you because we are scum trying to buddy you, as opposed to us being town and Liz unvoted you simply because she didn’t think that you were scum. And if anything, you’ve gotten into a somewhat heated 1vs1 with Liz – I don’t think our ISO is consistent with someone trying to buddy you.
In post 103, Persivul wrote:Stop the revisionist history. She didn't move the vote. She unvoted without a new vote, took pressure for it, and only then put down a new vote.
I addressed these points above.

- Jack
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Persivul »

Hydras are really fucking annoying.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

I feel like I’ve played with the jack head before...(not trying to out the hydra, nor voice who I think it could be) but if I have hi! :]
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

This post is intentionally left blank.
Boop.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”