EspeessoPatronum (1) -
Tim Goodman
ceejayvinoya (1) -
RedPanda
Creature (1) -
ceejayvinoya

Not Voting (2) -
Lil Uzi Vert, Chemist1422

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2019-07-05 01:00:00).

Prodding Lil Uzi Vert.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 98, Klick wrote:No worries :)

Pikachu's my best lead atm. His response to my pressure hasn't been a good look.
Your pressure being you spamming the thread asking someone on v/la why they voted you in rvs? That's not pressure that's fluffposting. You've basically been exclusively asking me one pointless question that has an obvious answer.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Klick »

Your pressure being you spamming the thread
Spamming? If anyone else feels like I'm posting too much, please let me know and I'll let other people have their say. But I don't think my activity has been unreasonable by any means.
asking someone on v/la why they voted you in rvs?
Your first post saying you're on V/LA is Post 93. I've made two posts since then (three if you count this one). And I'm not sure how you being V/LA even got brought into this conversation - it has nothing to do with your alignment.
That's not pressure that's fluffposting.
no u
You've basically been exclusively asking me one pointless question that has an obvious answer.
Post 94 is a very different question to the one I initially asked. And you still haven't responded to it. Unless you count quoting my ISO and voting me as a response?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:30 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 97, Chemist1422 wrote:
Espresso is probably my top scumread so far,
I think they’re picking and choosing what to respond to
You're 100% correct that I'm picking and choosing. I tried responding to everything in my 1st game and it almost got me lynched as jailer on D1. Once I started picking and choosing my posts, things got a lot easier.

I plan to do the same kind of thing this game. Fewer posts, but higher quality. It'll help keep things streamlined + not clog up the thread.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 am

I'm kinda meh on Redpanda and Klick right now. Happy with either as a vote.

Redpanda
In post 86, RedPanda wrote:Also town stop being so useless. I've made a couple of posts that you can use to start discussion. If you don't have anything to talk about use it.
Does it count if I use this post as a discussion? Of your 6 posts, only 2 contain anything we cod use to start a discussion. You declared an end to RVS (ok?) and you left a 'serious' vote without explanation.... and now you're whining that town is being useless? Plz

Klick

@Klick, you've been super defensive to the Tim+DP votes. I don't agree with DP that Klick has been spamming, but I do agree that you've been focusing too much on DP's vote against you.

It looks your 'light scumread' of DP transformed into a more legit scumread. @Klick am I right in this assumption?

I have a follow-up question or two depending on your answer.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Klick »

Yeah, that's accurate. I started the Pikachu pressure mostly to try and engage discussion - there's very little to actually work with when it comes to RVS. His response to the pressure has been to aggressively push back/discredit, and that has me more comfy with my vote.

I don't care much about Tim's early vote on me though, his was fine.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:48 am

In post 105, Klick wrote: ...
His response to the pressure has been to aggressively push back/discredit, and that has me more comfy with my vote.
Ah kk, I thought it was his initial response. In his heads up about being V/LA, he also mentioned his vote on you was just bcz a bigger wagon is more interesting.

Are #95 and #101 the posts that "aggressively push back/discredit"?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:52 am

Interested to hear some thoughts from the following people:

u r a person 2
Lil Uzi Vert
Cinnamon
ClearlyClarity

Lurker scum can be pretty dangerous. These four haven't posted much yet.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Klick »

Mhm. Not sure what the point of 95 is, and 101 is all over the place.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 63, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 60, Klick wrote:Sorry: I have a light scumread on Detective Pikachu. Can you spot why?
I don't see anything. His posts with Tim are jokes on the DP movie. Maybe his entrance vote on Klick, but even that was setting up the interactions with Tim.

Care to explain your read?
I think this post is townie. It's not the only one but it's super town indicative I think so I'm singling it out

Redpanda, otoh, is likely scum. Their posts feel like those of a hyperposter. Like, read a post in isolation and it feels like it's coming from someone who is making moves and getting reads from how others respond

except they're not doing that. The disconnect is likely scum-indicative
103-11 0-2
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

Sorry I'm busy today, I probably won't be able to respond until tomorrow.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 90, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 86, RedPanda wrote:Also town stop being so useless. I've made a couple of posts that you can use to start discussion. If you don't have anything to talk about use it.
Huh. Which ones?
In post 20, RedPanda wrote:I declare an end to RVS.

I claim Vanilla.

Let's go!
In post 72, RedPanda wrote:
Vote Ceejay

SRS vote.

rly.
In post 73, RedPanda wrote:
In post 71, Detective Pikachu wrote:Pretty ok with tim and creature for town, rest of my analysis will have to wait until Monday.
I will write 20 pages of analysis too scumbag.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 104, EspressoPatronum wrote:Does it count if I use this post as a discussion? Of your 6 posts, only 2 contain anything we cod use to start a discussion. You declared an end to RVS (ok?) and you left a 'serious' vote without explanation.... and now you're whining that town is being useless? Plz
Are you really defending this game? If it's whining to try and move the game from RVS to mafia, Sure.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 109, u r a person 2 wrote:Redpanda, otoh, is likely scum. Their posts feel like those of a hyperposter. Like, read a post in isolation and it feels like it's coming from someone who is making moves and getting reads from how others respond

except they're not doing that. The disconnect is likely scum-indicative
:facepalm:
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Klick »

I agree with urap - I'm not convinced your efforts at moving the game forward are genuine. The posts you've quoted there as discussion-starters... really aren't. And you're not providing meaningful commentary on the parts of the game that
have
been worth discussing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by RedPanda »

You do realize there are 13 players. You vs pikachu might seem important to you but its not to me. I already think its TvsT and any information I'm going to get is how others react to it.

The game is 5 pages and more than 2 are rvs. I can explain away my posts but I'd rather not. Smart townies would see it for what they are, Bruteforcing away from rvs, reaction tests and a vote based on a reaction test. They wouldn't even judge my alignment based on that because scum could do the same but judge me based on how I'm hunting scum.

I'm not even judging both of you for not calling me town because I can understand that and I would suspect anyone that simply does. The fact that one is calling me scum and one thinks my posts aren't meaningful :oops:
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:01 am

Post by ClearlyClarity »

Some townies saw your reaction tests for what they really are and didn't bother responding, which makes your complaint about town doing nothing pretty redundant there :)
Call me whatever you want...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Klick »

^^^

RP, if you already thought Pikachu and I was TvT, why not mention that before now? That's worth mentioning, that could start a discussion.
Why do you think that, anyway?

You're spending an awful lot of time doing things that you now say should have zero bearing on your alignment. And they're not engaging discussion - this is evident in the fact that no one engaged with them. So what are you actually doing?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 44, Pink Ball wrote:I'm locktowning everyone who calls Gen 2 the best gen. It's an obvious town trait
Best to worst:
Gen 3
Gen 5
Gen 6
Gen 7
Gen 1
Gen 4
Gen 2

Gen 3: I love a lot about it. They look nice, the region is well designed, there's a challenge without it being super hard while also not being way too easy, I love the new Pokémon, like the dex, love the battle frontier. My only issue is the postgame is lacking and the rival is awful.

Gen 5: I love the idea of only new Pokémon, I like the city feel the region has while not looking bland, N is probably my favorite character in the series, the rivals are fine, I like the design of all the gym leaders, love the music and aftergame. My only issue is the games are a bit ugly.

Gen 6: Very very easy but I can’t help it. I love all the pokemon it added, love the huge regional dex, like the added fairy type, like the graphics, like both cover legendaries, love the PSS and Wondertrading, love the friend safari. Only issue is its too easy and the postgame is bad.

Gen 7: The most disappointed I’ve ever been with a Pokemon game, but its not the worst. I like the graphics and music and love Gladion and Lillie, I also love the concept of alolan forms, the idea of trials, Team Skull and Aether too! However, there's a lot I dislike. I don’t like the regional dex, I literally dislike every new pokemon with the exception of 3 (Decidueye, Primarina, and Mimikyu), I don’t like Z-Moves, I don’t like the lack of postgame, I don’t like festival plaza, I don’t like them making the online stuff FP only, I don’t like the ending and feel it was rushed, I don’t like the battle tree, I don’t like the more story focused adventure, I don’t like the SOS battles, and I don’t like any of the trials. Not bad, but the most disappointed I’ve ever been with the series. I didnt wanna play it. With other games in the series I played it for hours and hours my first playthrough, with Sun and Moon? I got bored in 10 minutes and didn’t wanna play it in more than 10-20 minute chunks.

Gen 1: I like a lot of the Pokémon introduced, like the soundtrack, like the design of the region, and I like Gary/Blue but that’s about it? Its the first generation so I can’t be too harsh but R/B/Y? Glitchy, kinda ugly, horrible move pools and movesets, weird flow to it because of it being more open, Team Rocket being boring as hell, etc. But, again, first games in the series so I cut it some slack.

Gen 4: It used to be my most hated region! I like the music, the rival, all the new stuff it brought to the table, the regional dex, and the postgame. But again, a lot I dislike. This may be just me since I know this region has its fans but its so boring. The battles are so slow, the movement is so slow, the region looks bland and ugly at times, the dungeon design is the worst in the series, the evil team is wasted potential in my opinion. I just hate Sinnoh so much. Every other region except Gen 4 and Gen 2? I can at least play if I had to for whatever reason but I can’t, I can’t go back to Platinum. If Platinum was sped up and looked nicer, and they developed Galactic more, it'd be a lot better.

Gen 2: I was debating which I would put here. While I do hate Gen 4, I will always hate Gen 2 more. Even HG/SS. First the stuff I like: I like the graphics, the music, the rival, the new pokemon, the aftergame, and that’s about it. I hate so much. I hate Team Neo Rocket, I hate the awful design the region has, I hate the horrible pokemon distribution, I hate most of the gym leaders, I hate the terrible level curve, I hate the awful dungeon design. All they had to do to make Gen 2 tolerable was block Mahogany until you beat Chuck and Jasmine and increase the wild pokemon levels by 10 or so along with the other trainers. That or in HG/SS give us the VS Seeker or the rematch system from Gen 3 where you don’t have to rely on them calling you, you could see who wanted a rematch without having to wait.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 94, Klick wrote:
I voted you because a wagon with three votes is more interesting than a wagon with two votes.
Then why not say this at the time? I found your vote odd because there was zero explanation behind it. It seemed like it was placed with the intent of drawing no attention, as opposed to starting discussion.
In post 92, Klick wrote:I'd rather get any response from Pikachu before laying all my cards on the table!
Why is it okay for you to hold your cards but not him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 64, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 53, Creature wrote:I'm officially making this wagon a serious deal:

VOTE: Klick
In post 62, Creature wrote:There:

VOTE: Detective Pikachu
So much for making the Klick wagon a serious deal. Why swap?
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Vote Ceejay

SRS vote.

rly.
I would have initially supported this if I was still around before being prodded but after skimming, I don’t think so.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 75, Creature wrote:
Vote Ceejay

SRS vote.

rly.
Did he ever post?
Yeah. His felt awkward and stiff.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 85, RedPanda wrote:
In post 75, Creature wrote:
Vote Ceejay

SRS vote.

rly.
Did he ever post?
Yup one post.

Yup one post scumcatcher here :twisted:
:cool:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 97, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 82, Klick wrote:Alright Creature, I'm starting to see your point.

Yo Chemist, there's been a fair amount of game discussion already. Any reads/thoughts?
Sorry I got unexpectedly busy with other stuff (not exactly allowed to talk about) yesterday

I don’t see DP’s reasons for scumreading you, I saw your reaction as somewhat counterpoking and I think they’re overblowing it into full OMGUS, though I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not

I don’t think I can read Creature yet without seeing what he does with the stuff he’s gotten from the poking

Espresso is probably my top scumread so far, I think they’re picking and choosing what to respond to
I’m voting him because I kinda think he was being intentionally obtuse in but I like . I relate to it a lot and find myself in that position more often than I would like. No pun intended.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”