Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I only started calling Flubber scum towards the end b/c there seemed to be resistance to that wagon and so I wondered if it was scum. But in the begining I was only voting Flubber b/c I wasn't going to let myself get lynched.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the entire purpose of a vote is to try to lynch who you think is scum. What's the point in flinging around a vote if you aren't trying to lynch them?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, there are going to more town than scum in any given game and unless someone has amazing reads you're going to hit town most of the time. Saying that I'm scummy b/c I though a fakeclaimer was scum and wanted to lynch someone else over myself is just shallow and hypocritical.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2776, Nero Cain wrote:the entire purpose of a vote is to try to lynch who you think is scum. What's the point in flinging around a vote if you aren't trying to lynch them?
... you are aware that people can vote other people without trying to lynch them, right?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2777, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, there are going to more town than scum in any given game and unless someone has amazing reads you're going to hit town most of the time. Saying that I'm scummy b/c I though a fakeclaimer was scum and wanted to lynch someone else over myself is just shallow and hypocritical.
I mean you also ignored me pointing out that fake-claiming wasnt ai for her so, yeah, i think your push was awful
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2378, u r a person 2 wrote:I think I'm getting lynched here LOL

already gave my reads so
VOTE: u r a person 2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

UNVOTE:
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2778, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2776, Nero Cain wrote:the entire purpose of a vote is to try to lynch who you think is scum. What's the point in flinging around a vote if you aren't trying to lynch them?
... you are aware that people can vote other people without trying to lynch them, right?
yeah man but you are using it to claim that you never wanted to lynch anyone but me and I think that's bullshit b/c you are basically claiming to be minorly useless with your vote. Yes, I know you are claiming that you are pressure voting but at a certain point throwing your vote around without wanting to lynch is just being shat with your vote and I have lynched scum for this exact reason.

FMPOV our conversation is basically

skitter: Nero is scummy b/c he lynched Flubb and was scum reading Shoshin.

Nero: but you too voted town (and even not just Nero town)

skitter: yeah but I never wanted to lynch them and that's why you are scummy b/c you wanted to lynch town.

Like, its a fairly good argument b/c it's not really one I can deny b/c its true that I misread shoshin but it's very very shallow and catch all b/c you could argue that has a misread is scum and lol. Like I could see you using that same argument to just chain lynch. I don't really buy that it comes from 2017 town. I'm just minorly trusting Buj here that you are town and not scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2779, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2777, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, there are going to more town than scum in any given game and unless someone has amazing reads you're going to hit town most of the time. Saying that I'm scummy b/c I though a fakeclaimer was scum and wanted to lynch someone else over myself is just shallow and hypocritical.
I mean you also ignored me pointing out that fake-claiming wasnt ai for her so, yeah, i think your push was awful
So she doesn't fakeclaim as scum? What does she claim as goon? At the same time, you are ignoring ppl that don't really want to lynch me. So I mean if I'm scummy for ignoring you aren't you scummy for ignoring them?

Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 2617, Dunnstral wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, we got him
I don't get why you went for this joke?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:58 pm

In post 2399, Dunnstral wrote:OK DP - I'll give you that he looks bad there and I am considering him as a possible vote

I don't like Flubber's turn on me where he goes "maybe I should give Dunn more attention"
the tone of this post kinda bothered me over night

still deciding how I feel about it but I'm gonna start here

VOTE: Dunn
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by teacher »

I like urap’s positioning (on Deanius/Flubber/life) least. Also a lot more open to Salad.

VOTE: urap
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:37 pm

life?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by teacher »

?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by teacher »

Ah - just general involvement levels. Like I feel really good about you and skitter. I’m not feeling URaP at all, and wasn’t the last couple days of D1 either. I mean real life can be a thing but I also believe his scumgame has expanded beyond your meta read.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

Contrary to what skitter is saying about Nero, I think urap would make more sense based on the wagons yesterday. Nero had quite a bit of pressure on him and votes were there as well but urap never got above 4 votes throughout the whole day.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

Vork, I'm looking but I don't see you give reasons for your push on nom^3. Why that push?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Oh i think urap is prob scum too - i unvoted so the day doesnt end too fast
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2782, Nero Cain wrote:Like, its a fairly good argument b/c it's not really one I can deny b/c its true that I misread shoshin but it's very very shallow and catch all b/c you could argue that has a misread is scum and lol. Like I could see you using that same argument to just chain lynch. I don't really buy that it comes from 2017 town. I'm just minorly trusting Buj here that you are town and not scum.
Ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2783, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2779, skitter30 wrote:
So she doesn't fakeclaim as scum? What does she claim as goon? At the same time, you are ignoring ppl that don't really want to lynch me. So I mean if I'm scummy for ignoring you aren't you scummy for ignoring them?
I have no idea what she claims as scum, the point is that town!her could fake-claim like that so scumreading her for it is bad

It was scummy because i told you that and you did it anyways - your meta was p bad and it's p obvious i can read her better than you
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

is anyone here townreading salad at this time?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Wait was that a lol-hammer?
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Oh no he's at L-1
urap2 full claim

somethings not right with the teacher vote on urap2.....

Spoiler:
In post 2786, teacher wrote:I like urap’s positioning (on Deanius/Flubber/life) least. Also a lot more open to Salad.

In post 2780, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2378, u r a person 2 wrote:I think I'm getting lynched here LOL

already gave my reads so
VOTE: u r a person 2
In post 2741, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2738, NerfedBuJ wrote:and there is little value in lynching teacher first but some value in lynching urap first to kill any lingering influence he might have
I have no idea how "lynching teacher first is worse"
But I can do VOTE: urap2
In post 2735, skitter30 wrote:Fine, but i want it to be known for the record that i'm incredibly suspicous of both nom and nc and of how they're defending each other

In post 2645, NerfedBuJ wrote:I'm taking command I would much much MUCH rather be the one that puts their foot in their mouth and risking my own lynch to lynch my scumreads than have people blame obvtown for NK's they would NEVER EVER do.

Urap/teacher are scum. 3rd remains to be seen. I'm not convinced yet of DP's innocence, and I absolutely dislike skitter's pov right now, but like DP is vouched for by everyone and seems REAALLY confident of himself that he won't flip scum so I'm accepting it for now.

Urap/teacher or me. I'm not watching town lynch nero or nom. We lose to superior scum, they deserve it. We lose to such an obvious attempt at mislynching shoshin's pushers. No way I'm falling for that bait.

VOTE: URAP2
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by ofrhz »

ofrhz
ofrhz