Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

No, you were complaining that i didnt understand your mindset, which you felt was similar to mine yesterday ...
Without actually posting the part where you explain your mindset

I'm not a mindreader, so given that the post you thought existed actually doesnt, how am i being scummy in this context exactly
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3100, skitter30 wrote:No, you were complaining that i didnt understand your mindset, which you felt was similar to mine yesterday ...
Without actually posting the part where you explain your mindset

I'm not a mindreader, so given that the post you thought existed actually doesnt, how am i being scummy in this context exactly
That was a different complain.

I still swear I made that post though, I just can't find it back, but yeah, not relevant.

What do you think about DP and Vork being on my wagon
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 3089, Dunnstral wrote:Detective Pikachu your posting this day phase has been pretty bad... what happened? Why are you pushing on nom now?
Wanted to see what pisskop would do. Also my read on nom has been kinda all over the place and I didn't mind a fresh take there. I wouldn't have minded seeing if she had a townie reaction but I guess piss has already moved on. Are you townreading her?

Doesn't help that the only wagon with momentum has been urap who I'm still townleaning despite his last readslist being kinda bad.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why are you townleaning him?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3102, Detective Pikachu wrote:I wouldn't have minded seeing if she had a townie reaction but I guess piss has already moved on. Are you townreading her?
Nom? Yes
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3102, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 3089, Dunnstral wrote:Detective Pikachu your posting this day phase has been pretty bad... what happened? Why are you pushing on nom now?
Wanted to see what pisskop would do. Also my read on nom has been kinda all over the place and I didn't mind a fresh take there. I wouldn't have minded seeing if she had a townie reaction but I guess piss has already moved on. Are you townreading her?

Doesn't help that the only wagon with momentum has been urap who I'm still townleaning despite his last readslist being kinda bad.
Can I have a readslist from you?

I have absolutely no idea what you are doing right now and what mindset you have this game and that's pretty bad.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:55 pm

In post 3103, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you townleaning him?
Pretty sure his thought process within the first 60 posts of his iso was strongly town indicative. I know his play dropped off a cliff but I think that's due to rl stuff and becoming disengaged with the game from fatigue.

Unfortunately with his last readslist I'm just not inspired to defend his play anymore, but I think that's also what makes me think he's still kinda townie. If he was scum he basically has left literally no one with a reason to defend him which is a... wild strategic gamble if I ever saw one.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Town: Piss, Buj, Skitter, Urap
Uhhh, town I think?: teacher
Kinda leaning town but have some doubt sometimes: Salad
Hmm?: Vork
[Nero: Nero]
Scattered pings: nom, Dunn
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Can you detail your read on Skitter, Buj and Teacher
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't really like your reasoning for having him as town. I feel my play day 2 has been pretty different from my play day 1, yet you didn't have much to say about that either
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2879, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2876, u r a person 2 wrote: Town
Nom because of shoshin fip
But just because, can you explain your reasoning here? Why does Shoshin flip make Nom town?
Still interested in this from you - and knowing your thoughts on salad
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3106, Detective Pikachu wrote:Pretty sure his thought process within the first 60 posts of his iso was strongly town indicative.
How so?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:14 pm

In post 3108, nomnomnom wrote:Can you detail your read on Skitter, Buj and Teacher
Never played against scum skitter but I've felt like we've mindmelded a lot this game
Buj is feels like he's had some wildly townie reactions to things to me
Teacher I still kinda feel like was being pushed for reasons that I would push him for as scum, and I think at least some of his play has fallen largely within his town meta, but since he's doing the mobile-only posting thing it's kinda hard to get a firm read on him cause he just kinda seems different.
In post 3109, Dunnstral wrote:I don't really like your reasoning for having him as town. I feel my play day 2 has been pretty different from my play day 1, yet you didn't have much to say about that either
I'm more focused on individual pings, I kinda felt like your end of day reactions to the flubber/nero 1v1 felt kinda off to me so I'm still not sure what to do with your day 2 play. I'm not deadlocked on you scum, and I did like your early posts with Vork on day 1, but I'm kinda just looking at my PoE and not seeing who is a better candidate for scum than you
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:17 pm

In post 3111, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3106, Detective Pikachu wrote:Pretty sure his thought process within the first 60 posts of his iso was strongly town indicative.
How so?
I explained in and -- I'm fairly confident that urap making a conscious effort to townblock and find specific townie posts from players is town indicative because this is something he struggles to do as scum, instead he only pretends to scumhunt and then at some point throws out a list when he feels he needs some townreads but doesn't explain them that well. Teacher is right that it's not impossible he has gotten better at this particular thing but I feel like it's a pretty sharp and dramatic improvement in his scum play if so, which usually just makes the person town in my mind.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd pl Piss at this point. I would like to be correct on urap but his fast unopposed wagon kinda freaks me out. Is town coming together? Is scum opportunistically voting him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I've pointed out numerous instances of opposition... why are you just saying things?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2918, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2917, Cinnamon wrote:and since they're similarly scummy I'd rather a salad lynch. I'll look back tomorrow to remember why I was scumreading urap day 1.
So... why salad over urap?
In post 2915, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2914, Cinnamon wrote:I'm not sold on the idea that's going around of bad reads from urap --> scum urap. I think it's very possible he just doesn't have the time to reevaluate the game right now.
I don't think that's the extend of why people are voting him, though? And you scumread him before this got brought up... what did you scumread him for earlier, in 2805?
In post 2907, Dunnstral wrote:teacher, it sure sounds like you're playing interception for u r a person 2 right now - I thought you were fine with this lynch?

Bringing up that Vorkuta and I are voting the same thing as me isn't the magic bullet that you guys think it is -- simple answer is I don't really care what he's voting, I'm willing to entertain multiple different options, some of which include Vorkuta as town, and I'm not making pre-flip assumptions, or ruling out bussing, etc.

Saladman, for someone who supposedly scumreads me, you sure agreed to roleclaim based off of what I was saying quickly. This feels like a slip in perspective here... how can you think I'm the 2nd scummiest person in the game, yet claim due to my prompting when you had 2 votes on you? Mind you, if you're town it was beneficial for you to claim there - but can I get your though process?
In post 2882, Dunnstral wrote:teacher, what was with the unvote? Are you just trying to slow the day down or what?
In post 3111, Dunnstral wrote:
How so?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c like, I have my own opinions.

but there wasn't really any CW to him. Maybe salad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, its not like town can't actually town read and question the wagon and teacher's unvote seemed more like scum being LAMIST than "resistance"

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2904, teacher wrote:
In post 2900, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2.4
u r a person 2 (4):
NerfedBuJ, Vorkuta, Saladman27, Dunnstral
(L-2)

Saladman27 (2):
skitter30, nomnomnom
teacher (1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu
Not Voting (3):
Cinnamon, u r a person 2, teacher
In post 2621, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL
Flubbernugget (7):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2,
Saladman27
, nomnomnom, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ
HAMMER!

Nero Cain (6):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu, skitter30, Cinnamon, teacher,
Flubbernugget
(L-1)
I actually found this interesting. Scum (presumably) killed Sho, out of fear she was really a cop.

Sho had said she was going to investigate Nero in . (WIFOM this all you want -- Im right there with you).

Today, the vast majority of the town!flubber lynch wagon comes together on URAP rather rapidly, and the one of the two off (Nero) has certainly expressed interest/willingness to go there as well.

I actually could grok URAP's reads -- other than the fact that the scum reads on only 2 are lazy, and that he went off wagon for the most likely third scum (Skitter). Looking over normals, there are typically two+ scum on town lynch wagons. But I dont think the reads are necessarily scum!indicative, especially the willingness to reexamine DP.

Here's what I need help with right now, to sort my day: getting a nero townread. Like I liked their early game, but they got "lazy" and demotivated over the course of the game. I also thought they had some of the ate effort to avoid the lynch that Nom criticized in Shoshin.
Of course, today (for me) they are back motivated but pushing town. Finally, I also am still VERY town on Skitter, town on DP, and townlean on Cinnamon.

Those are my difficulties with townreading Nero. But I do agree the NK points towards town!nero, even with all the wifom on that.

If I can get help sorting Nero, I can better assess the wagonomics. Can anybody help?

Confident reads:
Skitter/Nom - towncore.
DP/Vork -- town.

@Dunn - considering your Vork tunnel and my new read there, can you explain why you are voting with him yesterday and now?
How about this post?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: nero
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah Nero is looking bad right now.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Might not be scum with U r a person 2 fromn looking at his iso

Don't like what he's trying to push right now though
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I "look bad" b/c I don't see things exactly the same as you. son, please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What am I pushing?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”