ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:16 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I have a lot of work at work today but I'm not going to be the reason skitter gets mislynched D1 in this crap pile of a gamestate
There's like 3+ actively scummy 3P claims
I have extreme doubt that all of them can win with town
Old Dogs can you provide a readslist and/or talk to me about who's your lynch if you have to assume for a minute we're town?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:18 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Pichu (Blake?) are you at all familiar with my meta? I post tons of scummy-looking paranoia as town
I never post 1218 as scum

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:20 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Y'all are gonna make me finish my catchup and find you a scum and get fired from my job for not dealing with the work I have on my plate today

Does anyone disagree that we definitely have multiple 3Ps here? Do we really think they're all survivors?

-Irrel
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:25 am

Post by The Three Musketeers »

Irrel, you're talking about 3p lynch, but you avoiding stating which one you prefer - Vorkuta or Zeebu and why?

Also, I'm not buying "all scum in 3 ppl that can't post" idea

~Aramis
~ Nero Cain ~ Ramcius ~ Flavor Leaf ~ Rosterfoster ~
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Old Dogs »

i mean now i buy multiple third parties but i doubt any of them arent variations on survivor or sk

sk is not multiball and i have like, never seen town speculate like you did just there. literally every time i've seen someone push that theyre scum or sk pushing on town

i dont want to demotivate you from playing tho so like, let's talk if im doing that?
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Old Dogs »

there isnt a game ending lyncher or jester but i guess there could be like, jesters or lynchers.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Old Dogs »

also multiple survivors means not mislynching is extremely important

anyway my readlist hasnt really changed from before? lemme c+p it and let u know if anything changed
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 865, Old Dogs wrote:Voted
Insomnia
Musketeers
Wh4t - where is she?????????????????? aaaaahhh this read probably is way stronger than it should be
mastina
ZZZX
Fuscosco
Chickadee
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Toogeloo - eh... i kind of buy theyre a 3p
Rhinox - not enthused by catchup so far
Vorkuta - i wouldnt be shocked if this were groupscum hiding behind a 3p soft
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Old Dogs »

voted/insomnia/musketeers are v confident townreads, i want pisskop to be town but im not vibing that hard w him, wh4t was town until she disappeared, mastina kind of needs to do something before i townread her completely. i think chickadee is a ml now

why is ank being townread in general btw
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:54 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I'd like to know that too!

~ Pichu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:59 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Also, irre, the part that is making me very unsure about sorting you as town is that the thought process you're suggesting that you have right now is that we should be looking to avoid lynching town more than avoiding lynching scum because of a specific very low likelihood scenario existing, which is obviously the case you're considering since you specifically defended that when I pushed on that point.

I can buy wanting to push survivors and can think of a protown reason myself as to why to go that route, but I really don't buy wanting to do so because of the possibility that scum aren't even in play right now. That is legitimately insane.

~ Pichu
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Old Dogs »

i think there's a v fine line between tinfoil and just flat out bullshitting

i understand assuming there's multiple 3p (it was never hard confirmed by setup info, but sure it's believable to assume that) but that doesnt mean that this isn't a mafia game
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:01 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Btw as an addendum, that specific scenario I'm thinking of is one I would expect you to hit at some point, if Port Arthur is any indication.

It makes a lot more sense for a thought process from you than whatever this is.

~ Pichu
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Old Dogs »

though the real tinfoil-related-to-this-not-being-a-mafia-game is that no one is actually scum right now and the 3 people pick who's scum out of the town-aligned players but i think that that's too janky of a setup for that unless theyre also survivors? still jank af and also the trope is kind of overdone and extremely scumsided imo
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:05 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I hope not, I'm expecting Gamma Emerald to hard carry this game.

~ Pichu
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Old Dogs »

this game is definitely lacking skygazer and gamma yeah

i know nothing about chemist but im assuming good things as well
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:07 am

Post by The Three Musketeers »

Ank, can we lynch you then? Since even you admit that there's no reason to townread you

~Aramis
~ Nero Cain ~ Ramcius ~ Flavor Leaf ~ Rosterfoster ~
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:08 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I expect both of them to hard carry too

~ Pichu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:10 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 1241, The Three Musketeers wrote:Ank, can we lynch you then? Since even you admit that there's no reason to townread you

~Aramis
Go for it!

I'll even help you by appealing to everyone that I obvtown over time, which I do as scum much more often than as town.

Btw guys I obvtown over time.

~ Pichu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:14 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Staying in character is so much harder when I can't see my own avatar set next to all my posts, what a conumdrum.

-Blake
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:15 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

~ Pixhu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:18 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1228, The Three Musketeers wrote:Irrel, you're talking about 3p lynch, but you avoiding stating which one you prefer - Vorkuta or Zeebu and why?

Also, I'm not buying "all scum in 3 ppl that can't post" idea

~Aramis
Me either. I shouldn't have summarized my thought in that way.

My thoughts were as follows:
-Hmm, multiple people have claimed 3P, and I've been thinking for awhile that multiple 3Ps would explain the bleh gamestate. I think maybe they're all just third parties
-But wait, that's a lot of survivors, so they're probably not all survivors? If there were a bunch of survivors I feel like this wouldn't... really.... be a game?
-That would mean 1+ of them might have actively anti-town wincons, such as SKs. hmm maybe we should lynch in the 3Ps
-It's weird that I townlean most of the non-3P-claims. [redacted for site rules]. Maybe the "mystery box of silver" this game is that scum have to sit out D1 and then find a way to not look like obvscum when the entire team enters the thread together (this is the point I said out loud, even though it was a random piece of speculation about a schadd game, games which I can never accurately predict)
-Or maybe it's just that 1+ scum are in the 3P claims, using the presence of 3Ps to hide
--> I guess the unfortunate caveat is I think toog was my best bet for this before the (I'm assuming?) self-govern
In post 1229, Old Dogs wrote:i mean now i buy multiple third parties but i doubt any of them arent variations on survivor or sk

sk is not multiball and i have like, never seen town speculate like you did just there. literally every time i've seen someone push that theyre scum or sk pushing on town

i dont want to demotivate you from playing tho so like, let's talk if im doing that?
I use multiball to describe multiple opposing-wincon non-town nightkills. My mistake if I'm using that word wrong?
You're definitely demotivating me. You've tunneled us literally from the first 24 hours of the game mostly on ~gut~ despite the fact that if we were scum here your gut would ping, like, never. skitter won don Corleone and I have a pretty wide scumrange, we're just busy and having a harder time being a hydra than we expected. It's annoying and we both think you're town and that makes it even more demotivating because we can't just like, lynch you about it
All this despite the fact that you acknowledged in one of your first posts we're a valuable hydra if town, and I *do* see scum motivation to want us dead (I think at least one anti-town player has voted us this game and you keep giving them permission to which is really really annoying)
In post 1230, Old Dogs wrote:there isnt a game ending lyncher or jester but i guess there could be like, jesters or lynchers.
If you're an ElevenThirty lyncher I'm pissed, schadd's pregame warnings be damned

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:28 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1232, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 865, Old Dogs wrote:Voted
Insomnia
Musketeers
Wh4t - where is she?????????????????? aaaaahhh this read probably is way stronger than it should be
mastina
ZZZX
Fuscosco
Chickadee
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Toogeloo - eh... i kind of buy theyre a 3p
Rhinox - not enthused by catchup so far
Vorkuta - i wouldnt be shocked if this were groupscum hiding behind a 3p soft
In post 1233, Old Dogs wrote:voted/insomnia/musketeers are v confident townreads, i want pisskop to be town but im not vibing that hard w him, wh4t was town until she disappeared, mastina kind of needs to do something before i townread her completely. i think chickadee is a ml now

why is ank being townread in general btw
Can you talk more about your confidence in insomnia being town? skitter keeps telling me she scumleans him, meanwhile I townlean him
Hard townread not being something either of us feel like we could say

I basically have no read on pisskop because I think I just scumlean his personality and I'm trying to balance that wit the benefit of the doubt, I would like to hear more about him
I also wouldn't be shocked if vork was groupscum hiding behind a 3p soft
I've been kinda thoughtlessly townleaning YVG for their activity and I liked their participation in getting us/insomnia to stop 1v1'ing, followed by a readslist. That all felt towny though potentially slightly TMI I guess?
In post 1235, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Also, irre, the part that is making me very unsure about sorting you as town is that the thought process you're suggesting that you have right now is that we should be looking to avoid lynching town more than avoiding lynching scum because of a specific very low likelihood scenario existing, which is obviously the case you're considering since you specifically defended that when I pushed on that point.

I can buy wanting to push survivors and can think of a protown reason myself as to why to go that route, but I really don't buy wanting to do so because of the possibility that scum aren't even in play right now. That is legitimately insane.

~ Pichu
I am suggesting we should lynch 3P. I also brought up the possibility of a low likelihood scenario. I should not have presented the two as having a casual relationship, because that's not how I'm actually thinking about them
Given the possibility that [3P claims + players not in the thread] might hold all or most of the groupscum, and the fact that I'm townleaning most players outside that group, I think we should more strongly consider a lynch in the 3P claims.
In post 1236, Old Dogs wrote:i think there's a v fine line between tinfoil and just flat out bullshitting

i understand assuming there's multiple 3p (it was never hard confirmed by setup info, but sure it's believable to assume that) but that doesnt mean that this isn't a mafia game
It would still be a mafia game if mafia had a delayed entrance to the game. Not to belabor this point, but I for one still don't think I'm [insane or scum] for bringing up the possibility.
In post 1237, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Btw as an addendum, that specific scenario I'm thinking of is one I would expect you to hit at some point, if Port Arthur is any indication.

It makes a lot more sense for a thought process from you than whatever this is.

~ Pichu
I don't know what you mean here, as much as I would like to catch your drift

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:28 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

VOTE: Vorkuta