Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1273, insomnia wrote:
In post 1266, Voted wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
For now, this is just sheep to make things move.
You get town cred!
Why?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Voted »

Ehh, that was a lame pagetop.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Voted »

In post 817, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 780, insomnia wrote:Basically, Irrel is scum reading me for reacting to Voted’s pressure, and you scum read me for not doing that. So which one is it?
do you not know what a hydra is ...
I don't like this. When you have different reads with your hydra partner, you are supposed to discuss them. Not say "that's how hydra works".

You town/ scumread also based on how similar think people like you. Now sameone thinks absolutely differently, you know his alignment, and it doesn't do aynthign with you? Just disinterest?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1275, Voted wrote:
In post 1273, insomnia wrote:
In post 1266, Voted wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
For now, this is just sheep to make things move.
You get town cred!
Why?
I am catching manipulation in the post. You want me to keep voting (even blindly) Chickadee.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 1274, insomnia wrote:Fps = some sort of reaction test idk
fancy play syndrome :dead:
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Rhinox »

Sorry had to stay home with my son today he had a fever and couldn't go to daycare and I drew the short straw to stay home. Been reading when I could tho.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Rhinox »

Also gonna be phone posting exclusively til Monday but I'll try my best to be thorough
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1205, Chickadee wrote:Rhinox - haven't talked about this slot yet, I like their posting so far. Feels gamesolvey
This feels like buddying... Err .. pocketing? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Given your claimed strat is townhunting I'd expect to require more to end up in your townreads
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1282, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1205, Chickadee wrote:Rhinox - haven't talked about this slot yet, I like their posting so far. Feels gamesolvey
This feels like buddying... Err .. pocketing? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Given your claimed strat is townhunting I'd expect to require more to end up in your townreads
It's very close to end of day, it would be super easy for you to come in and coast through the rest of today, hopping on a wagon. Instead you're catching up and questioning things.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1283, Chickadee wrote:It's very close to end of day, it would be super easy for you to come in and coast through the rest of today, hopping on a wagon. Instead you're catching up and questioning things.
Why is zzzx in your scum reads? He was my strongest town read when catching up?

Also why are you willing to lunch zeebu? You told zeebu you didn't believe deads survivor claim and then later you said he's likely not group scum so what about being not a survivor and not scum makes you willing to lunch?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1215, Chickadee wrote:I agree, the survivor claim is low on my priority list, and we should look elsewhere for now.
Oh wait never mind the zeebu part then
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Also sorry my thoughts are so scattered right now but anyone else notice that as soon as it was mentioned nerohead not posting was scum indicative Nero instantly appeared like Beetlejuice?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1207, insomnia wrote:Am I missing something or since when do survivors remove votes from them
This is like the secret day action equivalent of scum commenting on the night actions at the start of the next day. Do you think it actually indicates anything or is this just posturing?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1210, The Three Musketeers wrote:Tbh, I'd lynched her just for provoking mastina to give more details on masonizer claim

~Aramis
What am I missing all I found was some throwaway line suggesting mastina could be lying and mastina never posted anything more about her acquired ability so what details was she provoked to reveal?

What do you feel about 1130's post regarding mastina's claim?

In post 370, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 335, mastina wrote:What.

Why did I just become a masonizer?

I gained that role, but it wasn't the role I started with.
huh
my guess is that someone thinks that your readslist was:
a) serious (still can't tell if it was or wasn't)
b) might prompt you to masonize someoen beneficial to them

the 3 missing people probably had something to do with it
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 1283, Chickadee wrote:

It's very close to end of day, it would be super easy for you to come in and coast through the rest of today, hopping on a wagon. Instead you're catching up and questioning things.
This is such a shallow read, can you guys sheep me please I’m getting good at the game I promise
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by zeebu »

Prodge back in morning
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Rhinox - I see your questions, and I'll get to them, but it'll be when I have some more time. Hopefully before I go to bed. I just want you to know I haven't overlooked your posts above.

Insomnia - We all know you scum read me. How about other reads? Do you scum read anyone else?

The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by The Three Musketeers »

In post 1288, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1210, The Three Musketeers wrote:Tbh, I'd lynched her just for provoking mastina to give more details on masonizer claim

~Aramis
What am I missing all I found was some throwaway line suggesting mastina could be lying and mastina never posted anything more about her acquired ability so what details was she provoked to reveal?

What do you feel about 1130's post regarding mastina's claim?
mastina changed from masonizer to essentially masonizer after Chicka's "throwaway line". Why would you ever call out mastina here and not leave scum to deal with it for time being? I could understand, if mastina was Chicka's scumread, but that's nit the case

You talk about 370 post from 1130? It's NAI speculation

~Aramis
~ Nero Cain ~ Ramcius ~ Flavor Leaf ~ Rosterfoster ~
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:20 am

Friendly reminder that only 41 hours left till EoD1, so place your votes, voice your concerns about lynch or say anything else that you want to get out before curtain closes

~Aramis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:35 am

Post by pisskop »

who's top wagon?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:07 am

In post 1294, pisskop wrote:who's top wagon?
I think it's 5 votes on Chicka and 3 on Vorkuta, but probably it's going to be Vorkuta's lynch in the end - I doubt me and Insomnia can compete with 1130 and Old dogs

~Aramis
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1284, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1283, Chickadee wrote:It's very close to end of day, it would be super easy for you to come in and coast through the rest of today, hopping on a wagon. Instead you're catching up and questioning things.
Why is zzzx in your scum reads? He was my strongest town read when catching up?

Also why are you willing to lunch zeebu? You told zeebu you didn't believe deads survivor claim and then later you said he's likely not group scum so what about being not a survivor and not scum makes you willing to lunch?
Maybe I need to go back and look at that ISO. ZZZX is in my scum reads because I didn't see reason to put them in my town reads.
In post 1289, insomnia wrote:
In post 1283, Chickadee wrote:

This is such a shallow read, can you guys sheep me please I’m getting good at the game I promise
You're right, it is. And I'm ok with that.

What's your read on the slot?
In post 1294, pisskop wrote:who's top wagon?
I believe it's currently me.
It was me last vote count, but that was quite a few pages ago, and I haven't checked to see how votes have changed. I don't think it was significant enough to change the leading wagon though.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1292, The Three Musketeers wrote:mastina changed from masonizer to essentially masonizer after Chicka's "throwaway line". Why would you ever call out mastina here and not leave scum to deal with it for time being? I could understand, if mastina was Chicka's scumread, but that's nit the case

~Aramis
Eh the "essentially" seems like a distinction without a difference.

And here you're saying it's the "calling out mastina" that's the problem. Why did it take 900posts for you to mention this? It wasn't part of your reasoning for initially voting Dee way back here (which was after Dee accused mastina of possibly lying):
In post 388, The Three Musketeers wrote:VOTE: Chicadee

Athos found 284 and 286 scummy, Porthos approved this vote, so here we are

From me, I feel like she's just making empty posts, avoiding taking any stances by herself - like she agreed with my stance on survivor claim, later she liked Voted vote on us. 327 looks really funny after 286. Claims townhunting, but I see no progress there

~Aramis
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:34 am

In post 1297, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1292, The Three Musketeers wrote:mastina changed from masonizer to essentially masonizer after Chicka's "throwaway line". Why would you ever call out mastina here and not leave scum to deal with it for time being? I could understand, if mastina was Chicka's scumread, but that's nit the case

~Aramis
Eh the "essentially" seems like a distinction without a difference.

And here you're saying it's the "calling out mastina" that's the problem. Why did it take 900posts for you to mention this? It wasn't part of your reasoning for initially voting Dee way back here (which was after Dee accused mastina of possibly lying):
In post 388, The Three Musketeers wrote:VOTE: Chicadee

Athos found 284 and 286 scummy, Porthos approved this vote, so here we are

From me, I feel like she's just making empty posts, avoiding taking any stances by herself - like she agreed with my stance on survivor claim, later she liked Voted vote on us. 327 looks really funny after 286. Claims townhunting, but I see no progress there

~Aramis
Just because mastina didn't spill all the beans doesn't makes Chicka's provocation any better - it's scum motivation to figure out if claim is real and they must deal with it or it's bogus and they can ignore it. Town have nothing to do with it, unless they think it comes from scum, but that's not the case here

I think it's obvious enough - I didn't wanted draw attention to it and there was enough other reasons for a vote and scumread. Why I brought it up now? mastina responded to it and I decided to use it to try get this lynch trough since we close to EoD and I need all I can get to get it through

~Aramis
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:35 am