Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Pine »

Well that’s your mistake I suppose.

In all seriousness, I’m less trustworthy than usual, because I’m a replacement too, and I’m still getting my bearings. It doesn’t help that no one in this game seems interested in my questions.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Micc »

Votecount 1.10
ofrhz (2) -
Tim Goodman, Chemist1422
Menalque (2) -
Creature, EspressoPatronum
Gamma Emerald (2) -
RedPanda, Menalque
Firebringer (2) -
Pink Ball, Detective Pikachu
Red Panda (1) -
ofrhz
Detective Pikachu (1) -
Klick
Klick (1) -
Pine
Pink Ball (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (1) -
Firebringer

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2019-07-05 01:00:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:48 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 569, Micc wrote:
Menalque replaces u r a person 2.
In post 619, Micc wrote:
Firebringer replaces Lil Uzi Vert.
Welcome to you both.

@Menalque, that was a pretty wild entrance. Is this your normal playstyle, or do you expect this to change after you sleep? As it stands, it looks like it could have been a play to draw so much attention that ppl would think you're too scummy to be scum.

@Firebrand, what do you think of your predecessor's reads list?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 571, Menalque wrote:Detective Pika is scum and so is gamma calling it now
In post 572, Menalque wrote:VOTE: gamma
In post 573, Menalque wrote:Everyone sheep me let’s get this lynch through

We’re saving Pika for tomorrow bc of flavour
Real convincing :roll:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 578, Menalque wrote:DP is scum bc he said that Cinn siteflaked which is a lie and we’re lynching all liars if you didn’t get the memo
What cool inside info do you have that Cinnamon didn't site flake then?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 583, Menalque wrote:
In post 580, Tim Goodman wrote:That's a pretty bad entrance?

Also I spoke to cinnamon unrelated to this game and he had a family member in the hospital; you're kind of pushy about this Cinnamon didn't siteflake thing.
But he didn’t though? Didn’t know about the family in hospital thing and I’m sorry to hear it but doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t
Yeah you're coming off as irl scum so really back this the fuck up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 592, Menalque wrote:
In post 576, Menalque wrote:I’ve played with Cinn before and there’s no way that slot is town lol
Where did I say “Cinn never does C as town”? I’m saying that I think Cinn was playing completely out of character here from what I know of him, and I’ve read some of his meta and think it seems off for that too

The whole family thing does throw me off a bit, but I also think it makes total sense for Gamma to come in and try to be as obv town as possible as the cinn!slot was getting somewhat scumread when he entered the game
I wasn't trying to obvtown I was trying to revive a game I perceived as stalled
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 592, Menalque wrote:
In post 576, Menalque wrote:I’ve played with Cinn before and there’s no way that slot is town lol
Where did I say “Cinn never does C as town”? I’m saying that I think Cinn was playing completely out of character here from what I know of him, and I’ve read some of his meta and think it seems off for that too

The whole family thing does throw me off a bit, but I also think it makes total sense for Gamma to come in and try to be as obv town as possible as the cinn!slot was getting somewhat scumread when he entered the game
So Cinnamon playing out of character is enough to call him obvscum, but you say to not judge you off your own obvtown game you had? Not buying it.
VOTE: Menalque
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 604, Menalque wrote:There is someone in this game who can vouch for me being good at detecting scum town!faking after pressure versus genuine town
Also I noted I read only the first few pages as soon as I entered so what makes you think I felt I was under pressure?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 618, Detective Pikachu wrote:Clearly the threat of a party wagon is traumatizing.
Yeah
<Embrace The Void>

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Pine »

Hmmm

That reaction looks a good bit saltier than is justified

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

More sass than salt imo
<Embrace The Void>

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Pine »

I calls em like I sees em

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

K
<Embrace The Void>

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Menalque »

lol nice try at pre-emptively discrediting me because you know that when I make my case for Cinn!scum it’s gonna look bad for you

@EP I don’t see how pointing out that my top scumread is scum and promising to bring a case to back that up is scummy but w/e

I don’t really have a normal playstyle but sometimes I’ll be more spamposty and energetic sometimes less so. When I’m on my phone I’m more likely to be writing shorter posts and just giving my opinion

On my laptop is when I do casing and looking at ISOs so those are normally a bit more considered
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

zzzz
<Embrace The Void>

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 521, ofrhz wrote:
In post 476, ofrhz wrote:
In post 408, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 405, ofrhz wrote:Hi fellow trainers :D I’m your new CJV
Welcome!
In post 406, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: redpanda
Can you elaborate on why?
probably just because of
at a computer now, so I can quote more easily
In post 378, RedPanda wrote:Now I think I caught two scum and you were just trying to bus the other at first and uturned after tim gave you some slack.
This just seems reachy. The quoted post seems like RP decided to scumread the CC/Cinnamon slot and is justifying holding onto his read for questionable reasons
In post 130, RedPanda wrote:
u r a person 2

Detective Pikachu

Cinnamon
Uzi

Creature

EspressoPatronum
Chemist1423

Pink Ball
Klick

ceejayvinoya
ClearlyClarity
Tim Goodman
My style of mafia is to townhunt and then poe scum.

I've already explained my urap2 and dp read.

Uzi klick and creature tried to lead town which is why I'm not considering them as scum.
Tim is leading town right now.

apart from klick they are also townhunting and trying to game solve by poe. I'm townreading numerous posts of theirs.

Imo, If there is competent scum in the game, There would be only one out of these four+pikachu(I think he did try to lead town for the first few pages and then stopped after klick scumread him) who is trying to take control of town and to accurately catch that one on day one is impossible and would just hurt us if we lynched a good townie. I'd rather bank on power roles and flips to catch the wolf.

I'm going to spoilerpost all of chemists posts that gave me a townread.

Spoiler: chemist
In post 68, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 67, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 65, Tim Goodman wrote:I live outside of Ryme City and I commute on odd nights and possibly even nights as well, please don't target me with night actions!
Lol you even switched your location to Ryme City
Why did you respond to that post and not the vote on you?
The game was going too slow and I liked that he was trying to start a discussion on a very valid point.
In post 97, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 82, Klick wrote:Alright Creature, I'm starting to see your point.

Yo Chemist, there's been a fair amount of game discussion already. Any reads/thoughts?
Sorry I got unexpectedly busy with other stuff (not exactly allowed to talk about) yesterday

I don’t see DP’s reasons for scumreading you, I saw your reaction as somewhat counterpoking and I think they’re overblowing it into full OMGUS, though I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not

I don’t think I can read Creature yet without seeing what he does with the stuff he’s gotten from the poking

Espresso is probably my top scumread so far, I think they’re picking and choosing what to respond to
Espresso was pinging me as scum too.
In post 230, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 223, Cinnamon wrote:
In post 222, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 219, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:Can you share why/how you got to your scumread of me? As it stands, it looks like it's either a bandwagon read or an OMGUS.
Honestly? You're right. Sorry. I signed up for too many games and I've always been more miserable in games outside of Newbie queue. I hate being in the dark about reads. Your posting has actually been p towny and I OMGUS'd out of annoyance.
Thanks for the honesty. If you find the time over the next few days, can you drop a quick post on people who feel the most scummy? We can @ you with specifics from there.

UNVOTE:

Got my sights set on URAP and Cinnamon now. Hoping to see more content from them tomorrow.
I'm not really sure what more content you want to see right now. It's kind of weird that you say that when I've posted my reads and you haven't interacted with them at all.
I like this post, feels genuine
townhunting.
In post 280, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 270, Klick wrote:I'm happy calling EP/CC/Chemist town. Creature I'm less confident on but I'd still call it a town lean. Of the more prolific posters in the last couple of pages, LUV isn't giving me particularly good vibes.
In post 230, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 223, Cinnamon wrote:
In post 222, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 219, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:Can you share why/how you got to your scumread of me? As it stands, it looks like it's either a bandwagon read or an OMGUS.
Honestly? You're right. Sorry. I signed up for too many games and I've always been more miserable in games outside of Newbie queue. I hate being in the dark about reads. Your posting has actually been p towny and I OMGUS'd out of annoyance.
Thanks for the honesty. If you find the time over the next few days, can you drop a quick post on people who feel the most scummy? We can @ you with specifics from there.

UNVOTE:

Got my sights set on URAP and Cinnamon now. Hoping to see more content from them tomorrow.
I'm not really sure what more content you want to see right now. It's kind of weird that you say that when I've posted my reads and you haven't interacted with them at all.
I like this post, feels genuine
Talk to me about this? I had the opposite reaction.
I think it just reads like indignant townie, I think scum is more likely to shift their play to appease the people pushing them
More.
In post 427, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 421, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 401, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 395, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 273, Micc wrote:
ClearlyClarity and Cinnamon have requested replacement.
I’m willing to treat these slots as town for now.
what
In post 396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 274, Klick wrote:@Clarity and @Cinnamon: you were both a pleasure to play with in the short time you were here :)
This serves no purpose other than to look town.
As someone who has experience with Klick, that’s just how they act
Expresso and Red Panda were really the only players focusing on those slots and I’m finding it hard to believe both CC and Cinn as scum replace out because of the pressure that could’ve been looming. An ISO dive of both shows that they were frustrated with how they were being engaged with as opposed to being frustrated solely because players were attempting to engage them. I think that’s more likely to come from town who are just feeling out of their element as opposed to scum upset they’re being interrogated.
What makes you think they subbed out because they were frustrated?
In post 539, Chemist1422 wrote:Hi I’m here

I read into ofrhz and urap and I think ofrhz is worse, their reaction to pressure felt kinda off like they didn’t really care but were acting like they did. Urap is a solid null for me rn due to lack of content.

VOTE: ofrhz
In post 548, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 544, ofrhz wrote:So me asking "Why?" has nothing to do with how Tim perceives my posting?
I think you put more focus on the RP read as opposed to a basic explanation, if that makes any sense

The only issue I have with chemist is that he's not trying to lead a lynch. That's gives me slight scumvibes

Now this leaves Gamma, Pine, ohrz, pinkball and espresso.

I know people are townreading espresso but I was scumreading him until cinnamon and clearity scumread him together.
In post 520, Pine wrote:
In post 519, Klick wrote:
In post 516, Pine wrote:Well damn, that's a reasonably Townish post.
Why?
Self-assuredness, confidence in one's own record.

The best way to defend yourself is to simply BE Town and do Townish things. EP here is asserting that I'll inevitably come to that conclusion if I just read his ISO. We'll see.
Also this post from pine pinged me as scum trying to townread someone to get towncred but it could be me tunneling. I'm confident that pine and espresso are not scum together.

Pinkballs tone did read town to me but the self destructiveness and the playstyle itself is something hard to judge alignment.

I've already cased gamma and pine. I would read the slots as null today if gamma and pine both towntold so much that it made me question my case on cinnamon and clearity. But I don't like that gamma misrepped my case as targetting lhf lurkers. I feel like a townie would recognize that my point was valid and try and convince me that it was just a lazy townie.
In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 271, RedPanda wrote:I was waiting for both cinnamon and clearity reactions to my post to vote for the scummier one but since clearity is ignoring this game, I'm forced to choose.

I don't like that cinnamon ignored my post. Seems like cinnamon is scared of a back and forth that might happen.

Vote cinnamon
Still wanna hold to this push now that they've replaced out?
And this post pings me so hard. If gamma thought I was scum or leaning scum, He should just engage me and convince others. This reads more like gamma knows I'm town and is trying to alpha his way to make me townread him for his confidence.

my scumread on Pine is lower than gamma just like my scumread on clearity is lower than cinnamon. Clearity is lower than cinnamon because I assign more scumminess to flailing than backing out and It's harder to read pine because he replaced in and I find nothing wrong with his posts except that my gut is telling me that he's scum trying to get townread for correctly reading posts that are townie or scummy in nature.

Spoiler: pine
In post 419, Pine wrote:You want someone with a transparent meta? Try Creature. I just skimmed his ISO for the purpose of this point, and am very comfortable declaring that Creature is Town this game.
In post 474, Pine wrote:
In post 466, EspressoPatronum wrote:So is DP a no-go today?
This pings my scumdar hard.
In post 513, Pine wrote:
In post 492, Creature wrote:
In post 474, Pine wrote:
In post 466, EspressoPatronum wrote:So is DP a no-go today?
This pings my scumdar hard.
Why?
I think it's mostly "what is this person's objective?" If EP is Town, then their objective is to lynch their scumreads. If they're scum, then their objective is to blend in. A classic newscum strategy is to just go along with the consensus, keep your hands clean. Making an unpopular stand on something is difficult, risky, and Townish. So the quoted line, taking the temperature of the consensus, being willing to equivocate...it strikes me as newscum. It's hardly an ironclad read, I'd need to do an ISO dive to get a better handle. New players are always the worst to get a read on.

Still give me the case on URAP2, but depending on the ISO I may follow my own advice and pursue this lead.
In post 520, Pine wrote:
In post 519, Klick wrote:
In post 516, Pine wrote:Well damn, that's a reasonably Townish post.
Why?
Self-assuredness, confidence in one's own record.

The best way to defend yourself is to simply BE Town and do Townish things. EP here is asserting that I'll inevitably come to that conclusion if I just read his ISO. We'll see.

Or it could be town actually doing it, So I'm calling it null and reverting to my poe and clearity read.
In post 623, Pine wrote:When am I ever trustworthy?
In post 625, Pine wrote:Well that’s your mistake I suppose.

In all seriousness, I’m less trustworthy than usual, because I’m a replacement too, and I’m still getting my bearings. It doesn’t help that no one in this game seems interested in my questions.
I like these two posts though. I like the self awareness and although I consider it NAI, I consider the slot a strong player and I'm not willing to lose him today
until I get a gamma flip to make sure my reads are good this game.
In post 635, Pine wrote:Hmmm

That reaction looks a good bit saltier than is justified
In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:More sass than salt imo
In post 637, Pine wrote:I calls em like I sees em
Is it just me or does this seem like scum/scum interaction to anyone else? First two posts are fine but the third and fourth ping me.

As for Ohrz, Apart from Ceejay's first post that pinged me as scum, I'm not reading him as either alignment. There's not enough of ceejay posts and Ohrz hard tunneling me is just throwing me off, I just don't know.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

sorry abt wall.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

tldr

scummy to least in my scum reads.

Gamma
Pine
Ohrz
Pinkball
Espresso(If pine flips scum espresso is town)

Scummy to least in my town reads.

DP
chemist
urap2
klick
luv
Tim
Creature
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm willing to sheep you tim if you are confident in your scumread but I specifically made that wall post for you and creature because I doubt I can get this lynch through without either of you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Klick »

Gamma is unlikely to get lynched today for very similar reasons to why you said it's a bad idea to lynch the potential scum in your town pool. Gamma's contributed a strong amount so far, and if he's town and gets lynched today we'd lose an important voice.
Tim Goodman
Tim Goodman
Goon
Tim Goodman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Tim Goodman »

Gamma Emerald Cinnamon
RedPanda
EspressoPatronum
Chemist1422
Klick
Tim Goodman

Menalque u r a person 2
Firebringer Lil Uzi Vert, Dr worm
Detective Pikachu
Creature
Pink Ball
ofrhz ceejayvinoya
Pine ClearlyClarity
Tim Goodman
Tim Goodman
Goon
Tim Goodman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Tim Goodman »

In post 457, Creature wrote:I feel like ceejay puts more effort before replacing out as scum.
oh yeah we really need to talk about this because it's my main reason for not wanting to clear you

wtf???
Tim Goodman
Tim Goodman
Goon
Tim Goodman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Tim Goodman »

from that list

Firebringer and Creature are better than the remaining slots for sure

soooo

Detective Pikachu
Menalque u r a person 2
Pink Ball
ofrhz ceejayvinoya
Pine ClearlyClarity

Very notable is that DP was fine sheeping me 'til I led on Ofrhz then tried to wagon someone else
Also Menalque came in swinging to counterwagon Ofhrz lol
Tim Goodman
Tim Goodman
Goon
Tim Goodman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Tim Goodman »

creature's bizarre townread on that slot is also worth bringing into question

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”