Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

do you want to move this conversation elsewhere?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5569, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't want to recruit Creature because he had expressed in past games that he was tired of playing town and we had privately discussed that he was tired of his slot being seen as a neon sign trust tell. That's why I wanted you guys to get Northsidegal or someone else who I could count on being motivated to help town in this situation townspewing him.

You guys didn't get NSG and surprise Creature isn't enthusiastic about being used to spew the slot town.
But he was enthusiastic about solving the game initially and even went so far as accusing people who were shitposting of “scumsiding”.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

dunno. you can vote us for it if you think it's scum indicative. but i can't make creature want to post.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:31 pm

he's salty that i pushed who to recruit him to spew the slot town as opposed to out of respect for his reads or what not.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1489, Creature wrote:Good thing there are still serious players around.
In post 1570, Creature wrote:I'm the only non-player townsiding here.
In post 1574, Creature wrote:
In post 1463, Jingle wrote:4/5 of the top five posters are actually players? What madness is this?
Spoiler: all but one non-players don't actually care about the game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:37 pm

ok. so what are you going to do about that, ND?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5603, RadiantCowbells wrote:he's salty that i pushed who to recruit him to spew the slot town as opposed to out of respect for his reads or what not.
Why would he be upset about that and where exactly did you “insult” his reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:39 pm

never insulted his reads. he just didn't appreciate being used as a trust tell.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5605, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok. so what are you going to do about that, ND?
Do about what? I’m not even in the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:40 pm

what i'm saying is that creature said he wouldn't be participating in the game and i can't change that decision.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5607, RadiantCowbells wrote:never insulted his reads. he just didn't appreciate being used as a trust tell.
Why did he never say anything about that in the thread?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5609, RadiantCowbells wrote:what i'm saying is that creature said he wouldn't be participating in the game and i can't change that decision.
Yes obviously, whatever you are, it would be a shame if mishandling that decision costs you the game but yeah, it’s not helping.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:42 pm

idk. on that line of reasoning, why didn't I give him something to say if I am scum lying about it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:45 pm

i think it's extremely likely that we're the game losing mislynch regardless of what happens from here.
maybe penguinpower ends up not being the roleblocker and none of this matters but I don't really see our slot not getting lynched tomorrow otherwise.
kinda feel like jingle's trying to lock in our slot for tomorrow by using our explanation of why everyone else is town to say it has to be us as well
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5569, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't want to recruit Creature because he had expressed in past games that he was tired of playing town and we had privately discussed that he was tired of his slot being seen as a neon sign trust tell. That's why I wanted you guys to get Northsidegal or someone else who I could count on being motivated to help town in this situation townspewing him.

You guys didn't get NSG and surprise Creature isn't enthusiastic about being used to spew the slot town.
So, you made a really bad decision with recruiting Creature and nsg never even posted in this thread, so there was a clear failure to communicate between you and Creature and the fact is, we really don’t know why he’s not posting unless he actually tells us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5612, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk. on that line of reasoning, why didn't I give him something to say if I am scum lying about it.
You can’t force him to post though. You can’t give him anything to say if he refuses to post.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm

ok then
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:52 pm

i think between the firebringer thing and this i've hit my own limit for how much this game is worth to me.

glhf
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5613, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think it's extremely likely that we're the game losing mislynch regardless of what happens from here.
maybe penguinpower ends up not being the roleblocker and none of this matters but I don't really see our slot not getting lynched tomorrow otherwise.
kinda feel like jingle's trying to lock in our slot for tomorrow by using our explanation of why everyone else is town to say it has to be us as well
So who is scum? Didn’t Jingle ask you to towncase the remaining players or something? I am trying to sort you, which should be obvious but if you’re going to be upset at me for trying to do that, I’ll stop?

But if you’re actually town here, you should want my help, not be mad at me. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:01 pm

nancy we're recruiting you i don't see the point in trying to explain to you why we're town when you're gonna know that anyway.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:02 pm

like, unless you changed your mind on that b/c you think we're scum, you can read our hydra pt yourself.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Look RC, if you want other players in this game to take anything I say about you seriously, it won’t happen unless it’s clear I’m honestly trying to sort you. No one is going to listen to a cheerleader. You might like me better if I did that but that would be entirely useless to you in this game.

If you’re town here, let me help you to prove it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:07 pm

ok, i'll try.

let me sleep tonight though.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5619, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy we're recruiting you i don't see the point in trying to explain to you why we're town when you're gonna know that anyway.
What I say now, is more helpful to you since I can be counted on to be unbiased. Yes, it will obviously help ME to know but can I help others know what I know? And once you recruit me, my word is obviously less reliable, so the more I can accurately parse you beforehand, the better it is and the more credibility my opinions will have after the fact.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5620, RadiantCowbells wrote:like, unless you changed your mind on that b/c you think we're scum, you can read our hydra pt yourself.
I think there is a lot that is town indicative but no, I can’t say rn I’m confident about that. That’s why I asked you who you think is scum and your other reads on the playerlist, because what it obviously comes down to, like it did in YGM, who was not who was scum but the least towniest. That’s what I and everyone left who’s town, is trying to determine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”