pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

OR

it gives us some direction to look. Why is everything so black and white with you? Im not saying we should only wagon players reluctant to kill urap, Im more implying that a list of them or people looking over their isos would benefit. You take things entirely too seriously; its hard to nudge the game in any direction if you spaz out over this stuff.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3549, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 3542, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3512, Saladman27 wrote:Early interactions. His first 80 posts was all about vork, he was clearly trying to get a mislynch on the most obvious scum read.
So why can't vork be scum?
Because it's too obvious. It's too easy of a lynch.
THIS

This is bad reasoning.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3550, pisskop wrote:You take things entirely too seriously; its hard to nudge the game in any direction if you spaz out over this stuff.
I kinda wanna win here so you know.
I said why I think it's a bad direction to look at: I think scums were ready to bus urap given the direction of d1 and d2.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@salad: are you ignoring me asking you for reads or ...?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3552, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 3550, pisskop wrote:You take things entirely too seriously; its hard to nudge the game in any direction if you spaz out over this stuff.
I kinda wanna win here so you know.
I said why I think it's a bad direction to look at: I think scums were ready to bus urap given the direction of d1 and d2.
Fine. I think Im just exasperated.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3549, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 3542, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3512, Saladman27 wrote:Early interactions. His first 80 posts was all about vork, he was clearly trying to get a mislynch on the most obvious scum read.
So why can't vork be scum?
Because it's too obvious. It's too easy of a lynch.
This isn't a real reason
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

Town

Nom
Vork
DP

Null

Skit
Nero

Scum

Dunn
PK
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

@skit
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

More like 32 posts, by the way, but who's counting? Saying 80 is pretty sensationalist, I definitely wasn't talking about him for THAT long yet you keep going back to it well after I've stopped talking about it.
In post 3380, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2908, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 2907, Dunnstral wrote:Saladman, for someone who supposedly scumreads me, you sure agreed to roleclaim based off of what I was saying quickly. This feels like a slip in perspective here... how can you think I'm the 2nd scummiest person in the game, yet claim due to my prompting when you had 2 votes on you? Mind you, if you're town it was beneficial for you to claim there - but can I get your though process?
What do you mean? I claimed in response to this.
In post 2868, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2867, Saladman27 wrote:I reacted because my first ever game on the site ended with me lynched d2, so I’m getting extreme deja vu.
Can you claim your role?
I can see myself voting for you today
In post 2909, Dunnstral wrote:I know. Why did you listen to me, if you think I'm scum?
Can you provide a response to this? If you think I'm scum, why did you listen when I told you to claim your role yesterday?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't remember seeing a lot of Vorkuta pressure when U r a person 2 was being run up, though. How is it even too easy of a lynch?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

To get the claim over with... If I was gonna get lynched, I would've claimed anyways. Plus I still didn't know when to claim.
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

Vork was getting flak for the Miller read...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1095, Saladman27 wrote:
Town
Buj, skitter,
Vork
Townlean
Cinn, nom,
DP
, Teach
NeutralNero, Flubber, Deanius, Urap
Scumlean
Dunn
Scum

Dunn is scumlean cause he still SRs vork despite that we established that vork is annoying but genuine, which is why vork is town. Sorry for the late response, I was commuting.
I thought you guys 'established' that he wasn't scum day 1, though? That doesn't sound like a lot of flak to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 83, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 82, Nero Cain wrote:He's asking you if you have proof which you obviously don't. I think we are the only two town in this setup.
I think saladman is town, too =/
This kinda stuck out to me... I only posted once and he already TRed me, no one TRs me this early.[/quote]

How come this wasn't something you noticed on day 1, but you started talking about it near the beginning of day 2?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2809, Saladman27 wrote:Well, to be slightly useful... VOTE: Urap
In post 83, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 82, Nero Cain wrote:He's asking you if you have proof which you obviously don't. I think we are the only two town in this setup.
I think saladman is town, too =/
This kinda stuck out to me... I only posted once and he already TRed me, no one TRs me this early.
This*
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

We did establish it, after the Miller fiasco. I didn't notice that on D1 because I'm a bad mafia player...
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

And I mostly skimmed isos
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

I might as well VOTE: Dunn
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if what I think happened happened then I think Vork is town and Teacher is an idiot savant.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE COUNT 3.1
Detective Pikachu (3):
Dunnstral, Nero Cain, nomnomnom
Saladman27 (1):
skitter30
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27

Not Voting (3):
pisskop, Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 3 ends in
(expired on 2019-07-15 08:45:00)

Game Notes:

- skitter30 is v/la Fridays and Saturdays
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

I keep rereading page 11 and I keep thinking at some point it will be clear which of the two is scum. Like urap is at l-2 and nom comes in and basically takes a baseball bat to vork for his vote. That page really does not read t/t to me but I'm not sure if vork starts a fight with nom to get off his bus or if nom tries to dismantle the wagon by scumcasing vork for his vote hopping.

I do remember kinda not liking vork's posts around that time though.

VOTE: Vork

I feel like I should go here but I honestly don't know if I don't have it backward again
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 3500, nomnomnom wrote:Here's another thought avenue.

If pisskop or saladman are scums, they were taught to act this way by partner. I think pisskop's slot has more chances to have been told to fake a miller claim given pk's entrance to the slot, but I think urap isn't the kind of player making bonkers play like that, let alone ask someone else to do them. So it would have to be someone in this playerlist.

Urap asking saladman to vote his slot for towncred and excuse his lurkish nature is possible though. Urap really seemed like he gave up on this game and probably gave his scumpartners a go for bussing. I think it partially explains the wagon going this flowingly. Scums must have come in to yesterday expecting to bus urap. That's what I think.
like this post pings me too though, nom has pinged me a bunch of times this game, feel like people keep arguing she's town and I did like some of her thought processes in the early game.

I think there's a scum between Vork and nom, I disliked vork more early, I disliked nom more later, I kinda felt a bit better about her after the urap flip and some other things I saw but she still keeps writing individual posts that ping me.

My slot is probably too toxic for my reads to matter anyway right now so it doesn't help that I genuinely just don't know lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3568, Nero Cain wrote:if what I think happened happened then I think Vork is town and Teacher is an idiot savant.
oh?

And salad?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3565, Saladman27 wrote:We did establish it, after the Miller fiasco. I didn't notice that on D1 because I'm a bad mafia player...
:igmeou:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3571, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 3500, nomnomnom wrote:Here's another thought avenue.

If pisskop or saladman are scums, they were taught to act this way by partner. I think pisskop's slot has more chances to have been told to fake a miller claim given pk's entrance to the slot, but I think urap isn't the kind of player making bonkers play like that, let alone ask someone else to do them. So it would have to be someone in this playerlist.

Urap asking saladman to vote his slot for towncred and excuse his lurkish nature is possible though. Urap really seemed like he gave up on this game and probably gave his scumpartners a go for bussing. I think it partially explains the wagon going this flowingly. Scums must have come in to yesterday expecting to bus urap. That's what I think.
like this post pings me too though, nom has pinged me a bunch of times this game, feel like people keep arguing she's town and I did like some of her thought processes in the early game.

I think there's a scum between Vork and nom, I disliked vork more early, I disliked nom more later, I kinda felt a bit better about her after the urap flip and some other things I saw but she still keeps writing individual posts that ping me.

My slot is probably too toxic for my reads to matter anyway right now so it doesn't help that I genuinely just don't know lol
What's wrong with this post exactly?

I'm trying to map scumteams.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”