Trail Blazer

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

no, but i can make u sushi
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

then yes...you can make me happy
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1790, Boonskiies wrote:Firebringer [4]: Nero Cain, Irrelephant11, Almost50, Davesaz
Dr Worm [3]: Firebringer, Baezu, PenguinPower
Lil Uzi Vert [2]: Insomnia, Ausuka
Baezu [1]: Lil Uzi Vert
Emperor flippyNips [1]: Aristophanes,

Not Voting [2]: Emperor flippyNips, , Dr Worm,
guys, luv isn't alisae partner. We got to take down alipartner.

Emperor and aristo, come on get on board with the worm wagon.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1816, Ausuka wrote:list of things that are bothering me about luv:

1) his baezu case is based purely on alisae's twilight post. he has voted baezu and voteparked there for most of the day, with the justification that alisae was bussed and the only one that could have done it based on alisae's description of their partner is Baezu. this would be fine except he's just taking the word of confirmed scum, who had already claimed to be scum, for their partner's identity; his justification for doing this is;
In post 1671, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Which is still confusing because scum can be geninuely salty or upset they got caught?
that scum could, potentially, be genuinely salty and upset they got caught, and decide to throw as a result. while i suppose this is possible, luv gives absolutely no justification whatsoever as to why this should be the case, just states that it's a possibility. in reality it seems likely that even if a scum is upset they'd still try to play towards their wincon.
In post 1672, Firebringer wrote:I really feel like ur arguing to argue with me rn not, understand my pov at all.
i feel like this from firebringer is on the mark; firebringer is saying that alisae could be lying after they got lynched. i think this is a very reasonable thing to believe, and even if i'm misconsidering something which i really don't think i am, it shouldn't be particularly difficult to see where Firebringer is coming from here. instead, LUV continues to push. looking at the context, just before this happened, luv was pushing firebringer because luv thought fire was ignoring selective things ali did. to me this appears as if luv has realized his original push was mistaken, but instead of reconsidering, he just tries to shift onto something else, because he wants to be pushing firebringer in this situation.

2) as i've already said the way he's played around the enigma kill bothers me. he uses the fact that enigma was killed to put suspicion on fire and worm. if anyone would target enigma for his reads the obvious choice would be irrelephant. the only people who were really sr-ing irrelephant were me and enigma, and since i defended flipped scum, enigma would be the obvious choice. it seems weird that luv would handwave this because he thinks irrelephant looks town, but instead of abandoning the idea, he presses that fire and worm are scum and killed enigma for his reads, even though enigma wasn't particularly scumreading either. he doesn't really answer me when i bring this up; he just reiterates that reads have to be the cause of the kill (which isn't really the case; someone could think enigma is scum, have some sort of gut-pr read there, not have any other good kill options and just deciding to off enigma because he won't be protected and isn't lynchbait, or any combination of things; we don't really know that much about what scum was thinking imo.) but he doesn't seem to actually be willing to engage with the thought that scum wouldn't fearkill someone who wasn't really scumreading them. i think when combined with the first point, this demonstrates a general rigidity; it doesn't seem as if luv is willing to take into account arguments that contradict the base arguments that he made at the start of the day, and i think this is more likely to come from scum; they have a certain set of popularish targets (fire and baezu both definitely apply for this) they'd like to push, and don't want to look outside that or start thinking about their positions, because they don't really care about who gets lynched at this point.

3) his interactions with fire in general seem scummy. even while voting baezu, luv is trying to justify a case on fire beyond what he has on worm.
In post 1615, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1465, Firebringer wrote:didn't last game we play I was scum and u townread me all game?
Why should I believe this cheekiness is coming from town?
this, in particular, comes across this way; i don't think this is a particularly AI comment from fire and the way he's acting as if the burden is on fire to prove he isn't scum feels really weird. he does reach an okay reason; fire scumreads dr worm, but believes alisae and their partner didn't have much interaction, and dr worm and alisae have a decent amount of interactions. while this is a disreperancy, it does also make sense that FB thinks that ali's partner isn't likely to have interacted with them, and also that worm/ali interactions are scummy; these may be mutually exclusive, but i think it's reasonable for firebringer to have come to these conclusions separately. i'd expect luv to have, like, a fairly substantial response to because FB is recognizing his point is valid and Luv kinda has to judge if Fb is scum or not from this? But instead he focuses on FB using the word push and saying that Worm not scumhunting is NAI. i think town!luv would probably want to sort FB more than scum!luv (especially assuming luv isn't alipartner, which does seem to be the case; in that case there's just sk and town left and we can basically expect a normal scum attitude from scum, at this point in time, unless scum factions have more than 2 members which I wouldn't think would be the case, with these kinds of numbers.)

the questions/arguments thing is more ambiguous than i thought it was but i'll bring it up here briefly. a lot of the stuff that LUV does isn't really directly helpful to gamesolving; making fun of insomnia, responding to a50's comment about RCE, , (offhand question; doesn't seem to care when pp doesn't respond) or (is saying that something in his gut is telling him FB is town but never brings this up again or acts on it in any way whatsoever, seems to just be an offhand comment.)

anyway i'm tired and these are my thoughts. i guess you guys can decide if they're good or not.
My Baezu case isn’t solely based on what Alisae said in Twlight. It’s enhanced by it though. I was one of the first people to express a scum read on her slot. Why are you acting as if I wasn’t voting for Baezu the majority of Day 1?

My justification is that Alisae is a very emotional player. They allow their emotions to show - people have always been easily able to tell if they are happy, sad, angry, etc by what they say, or how they’ve acted or composed themselves. They wear their heart on their sleeve if you will. This leads me to believe that the possibility I’m considering is a likely one.

As for scum playing to their win-condition, how much of that can really apply to Alisae? They were playing the too scummy to be scum card.

I think you’re misunderstanding the exchange I had with Fire. I thought he said not to put stock into Alisae as a whole. He clarified that he meant only the posts they made in Twlight. I questioned that. So yeah, in a way it does look like I was trying to redirect attention but shortly after, I cleared up the confusion. I wasn’t trying to redirect but just continue to question his thought process after he clarified what he said. So I guess I communicated poorly even though I don’t think I did.

I think you’re focusing way too much on the strength or the placement of said reads rather than the accuracy of said reads. Or one being on the right track. Fire and Worm are just one tier above Elephant. This could mean they’re null to leaning scum to him or they’re scum reads but not as strong. He’s still either on the right track or thinks they’re scum. Town get killed for their intuition all the time. Town get killed for having correct reads all the time, even if they aren’t shown to have strong conviction or reasoning behind them or seem not capable of pushing and getting their scum reads lynched. Take my hydra partner Creature for example.

I’ve never once pushed that idea. I’ve thrown it out there but I have not once stated this is why we should vote for Fire. I just voted for him for his read and push on Dr. Worm. You should take a look at that read list again. Me and Nero are on the same line as Fire and Worm. I think it’s fair to say that Nero was null and that I was null but could be scum for him. If you agree with this, why couldn’t he have been leaning more scum as opposed null on Fire and Worm or have light scum reads on them? Again, he’s still on the right track or accurate. Have you really not seen scum kill players for this reason?

If someone thought he was scum, we would never know. However let’s just say they thought he was, this is MB. He could’ve correctly identified the other team and/or a third-party. A gut PR read based on what? His activity here is as normal as ever so those familiar with him which seems to be a good portion of this player list wouldn’t think he’s laying low to avoid being night killed.

The last reason I think you’re stretching. I refuse to believe there wasn’t better kill options than Enigma.

As for that comment, why did you completely stripped the context away from it? Nero stated why he’s suspicious of Fire and Fire just dodges the question in a very cheeky manner. It may not be alignment indicative for you, but it is for me as I don’t think Nero’s read there deserved that kind of response.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Alrightttt i'm back.

what's going on y'all? What I miss?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Something about sushi and a case on...ausuka?

I didnt read it tbh so maybe it was a defense. Should prolly read it lol
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:57 pm

yeahhh all I saw was sushi which made me think. "wow I haven't had sushi in awhile"

& yeah I should probably too :lol:

cos from what I remember I was thinking town for ausuka.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted sushi after that post!

Uh, cool. Lemme know where yoy land on Ausuka and I'll do the same :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sushi :cool:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:09 pm

In post 1832, Aristophanes wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted sushi after that post!

Uh, cool. Lemme know where yoy land on Ausuka and I'll do the same :)

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 1811, davesaz wrote:I'm still willing to listen to some cases on other people.
Perhaps you should make one.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 1810, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There’s also like still very little attention. Just insomnia beating to his own drum.
I’ll sing to some african rhythm in honor of your red flip

Or yellow, FL changed it

Doesn’t matter
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by insomnia »

My current plan is to lynch every scum on consecutive days so that I get scum read for solving the game for town
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by insomnia »

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

r u still complaining that people aren't locking u town?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

ive lynched scum three days in a row once and I was still lynched because everyone said I was "obvious bussing", ur complaints that one person here refuses to lock u town for ur one scum lynch kind of falls on deaf ears my dude.
Show

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by insomnia »

I ought to be locked town and followed
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

r u memeing
Show

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by insomnia »

Ish?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by insomnia »

It’s not as much as a complaint that I’m not getting locked town for it, interesting part is that the dude who’s more interesting in the solving part of the game goes around shading rather than actual scum hunting, which rustles muh jimmies. I am underwhelmed by what dave has to offer and therefore we should put his head on a stick in order to express our dominance
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by insomnia »

Interested*
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by insomnia »

I need trophies
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

just ignore him, its what I am doing
Show

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: insomnia
I thought we went over this already. Policy.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by insomnia »

Lmfao

For a policy lynch I was better than you Day One sir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”