Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Sothis Stefon Styx »

You don't believe the things that you're pushing me for. You're either making stuff up because you want something that sounds better to push me for, or you're scum.
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:28 pm

In post 224, momo wrote:you are scum, you act angry, say something is stupid or disgusting, and expect your idea to go through. That's what you're doing now.
What stupid and disgusting thing am I supposedly saying? I'm being rather tame. I've reacted to these situations far worse in the past. I'm just over it.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by momo »

In post 225, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:You don't believe the things that you're pushing me for. You're either making stuff up because you want something that sounds better to push me for, or you're scum.
"RC, the real reason I think you're scum isn't based around inactivity (though that's a contributing factor). It's just that you have literally said before that because of your meta, you have to take charge, both as town, and scum pretending to be down.

Posting from the RC account, then saying you don't want to play, it's only something I can see you doing as scum. Town you wouldn't do it to avoid being mislynched. But scum you can easily state that town you would never do it, and therefor you can't do it. Good mafia players (such as yourself) use their meta. This would be perfect scum use of meta.

I've never known you to choose to lurk just to survive. "

Is anything in that quote inaccurate?

I'm literally using things you've said in the past to make my case.

Also, you're goal this entire day hasn't been to lynch scum. It's been to stay alive. That undeniable fact. You chose to lurk initially to stay alive. When people called that sus, instead of scum hunting, you are making a bunch of posts to counter that point just to stay alive. That's certainly not pro-town behavior. You are playing to make it to endgame. So that you can endgame the town.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by momo »

In post 226, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:
In post 224, momo wrote:you are scum, you act angry, say something is stupid or disgusting, and expect your idea to go through. That's what you're doing now.
What stupid and disgusting thing am I supposedly saying? I'm being rather tame. I've reacted to these situations far worse in the past. I'm just over it.
I meant that you say someone else's idea is stupid or disgusting

Which is exactly what you did with my push on you.

Instead of acting like town, you're acting indignant. This is scum RC.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 216, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:I also think that giving us the Day 5 IC removes any even slight motivation for scum to not kill us immediately.
Killing a D5 IC on N1?? Over an Inventor & a Gladiator??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Ok the answer is scum, not bad town. That helps me feel less bad about it at least.

@everyone you can take whatever precautions you want about my scum game, ic, whatever, but we're lynching Momo today.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

I actually want the D5 role but I'd prefer you just give it to us as opposed to banking on someone dying for no reason.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by momo »

In post 229, Almost50 wrote:
In post 216, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:I also think that giving us the Day 5 IC removes any even slight motivation for scum to not kill us immediately.
Killing a D5 IC on N1?? Over an Inventor & a Gladiator??
This. His entire plan is based on a false assumption that he would be NKd. Over inventor, gladiator, and KING if that goes to town.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 217, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:How does that sound?
Sounds good.. but only if you and Maria are scum together. 2 slots guaranteed not to be lynched till D5!! I take back my unofficial proposal.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by momo »

In post 231, Hidden Happiness wrote:I actually want the D5 role but I'd prefer you just give it to us as opposed to banking on someone dying for no reason.
That was my suggestion. Cause I can't read this hydra for shit.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:32 pm

People have NKed me over known cops before, and won the game because they made that decision.
I actually want the D5 role but I'd prefer you just give it to us as opposed to banking on someone dying for no reason.
I mean I don't care. I literally don't care. I want Momo dead, I'm just offering whatever safeties everyone else wants against me being scum.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by momo »

In post 230, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:Ok the answer is scum, not bad town. That helps me feel less bad about it at least.

@everyone you can take whatever precautions you want about my scum game, ic, whatever, but we're lynching Momo today.
We are not keeping you alive until D5.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:33 pm

hahahahahhahaha

fuck you momo
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:33 pm

see

you act all innocent like 'hey i have this real scumread'

then there it is
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:35 pm

i think 236 essentially confirms that they're scum in the game or scum outside of it. that's the lynch today. again, idc where anything else goes as long as the inventor goes to town.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by momo »

In post 235, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:People have NKed me over known cops before, and won the game because they made that decision.
I mean I don't care. I literally don't care. I want Momo dead, I'm just offering whatever safeties everyone else wants against me being scum.
The RC patented raw arrogance just push it through everyone else is stupid method isn't going to work.

Also RC, I genuinely enjoy playing with you. You are a great player and it's fun watching you play. I would never lynch you just because you're you. I want to lynch you because you're scum.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 79, Vecna wrote:As a general guideline for how we go about this:

Id propose that people that usually get killed off early due to great gamesolving skills get the low impact or negative utility roles, to balance effectiveness of scum nightkills. No doubt thisll result in quite some discussion, which is exactly what the doctor ordered.

the main interesting ones that dont appear that interesting is what well do with the passives. Miller, VT, useless person, etc.
I would like this idea more if the roles currently presented weren’t so underwhelming. I think scum are going to kill whoever is widely town read or fear the most regardless of how they’re distributed,

I think miller and vanilla should be given to universal town reads. They can essentially function as named townies and that’s pretty strong.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 87, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 53, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My guts says Cheeky should get the IC role.
Why?
Scum are gonna try to make quick work of whoever they feel they can push easily, and I don’t think we have the luxury to wait around for someone to be confirmed town in a game like this. I think giving it someone who is unlikely to be lynched or night killed is much more optimal. It could force scum to kill a potential endgame option earlier then they would like to.

I don’t see you as lynch bait and I don’t see you as a high priority night kill. What I can see however is a world in which scum may leave you alive because you’ve been pocketed or just pose no threat to them. You’re pretty solid as town though and I think scum don’t want to deal with a Cheeky that’s going to be taken out of the lynch pool late game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 88, CheekyTeeky wrote:HH town.
In post 90, CheekyTeeky wrote:Their thought process around allocation of roles that you regurgitated a couple of posts later.
And you’ve lost me here. What about their thought process? Does it feel real to you? If so, please consider the head who said it and then tell me why you think it’s AI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 94, Saudade wrote:I bet LUV would love to be my neughbour
I’m terrible in neighborhoods.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 140, Almost50 wrote:
In post 50, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5, callforjudgement wrote:Each role must be given to one player, and each player must get a role.
Didn’t realize that everyone must get role :facepalm:
Felt like a minor town slip
In post 52, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think timid and inactive should go to players who are lynch bait. Two of the towniest players should be neighbors.
Turned my alarm back on
I can explain.

I think giving timid to those kind of players makes it harder for scum to push on them. I can easily see lynch bait proposing something poorly thought out and getting pushed for it. Inactive makes it so that way scum can’t try to suggest giving these kind of players roles they may mishandle or just not best suited for.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 194, popsofctown wrote:Ew, preflip associatives. Why do people do those? Especially day 1?

No one seems to see Vecna the same way as me huh. I wonder if I would read him differently with a different avatar. I hate that tv show.
No Beavis and Butthead slander shall prosper on my Mafiascum, they were a favorite.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 195, momo wrote:
In post 191, Almost50 wrote:@momo:

1- Why do you SR RC?
2- My point was "you can SR RC all you want, but getting him lynched w/o an explicit guilty is a pain in the arse", and I see no other investigative roles on the list top use on the slot.
Baezu's silence, the connections in between my other scum reads and him. Especially paired with his normal activity, both in games and around sites. It would be a really smart move for scum RC to declare that he's going to lurk day one.

Of my 3 SRs, I would probs lynch RC last. However, if any one of those two flip scum, the ties to RC become much stronger.

Either way, RC is very hard to read. The best use of the
inactive
role, imo, would be for someone like RC. If he is town, then great. He can help us scum hunt and the incentives to lynch a player like RC would be much lower if we make him inactive. That way town RC stays alive and helps us.

If he is scum, then he can't use any abilities.

Giving RC inactive is probably the easiest decision we have to make today.

This also works out perfectly because the HH hydra is hard to read. Day 5, we get a confirmed read. Just swapping those two would make your proposal better.
My fear is that I don’t want inactive given to someone who easily gets disengaged or is showing signs of disengagement. Granted I don’t think that would be the case for town RC, since he would just replace out, but I wanted to put this out there in case your proposal doesn’t get chosen.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I wish there was someone as good with mechanics as Vecna here because I want to give him neighbor.

Could you obvious town A50?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by momo »

In post 238, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:see

you act all innocent like 'hey i have this real scumread'

then there it is
It is a scumread. One that I'm confident enough in that I don't think we should keep you alive until D5 for.

Also RC, don't take this personally.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”