momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by momo »

In post 272, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:because you talk about and justify your read on me like someone who feels caught for the wrong reasons, like you don't believe it but you believe the 'logic' is sound.
other than the fact that i believe it (more and more with every single one of your posts actually)
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by momo »

In post 274, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:after all, if you think that I'm scum, why are you trying to convince me that your case on me holds water?
because by arguing with you, i get a chance to present both of our cases to the town

it helps for when i want to gladiator you tmmrw
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 248, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you obvious town A50?
I don't care about being "obvious" as much as I want to be "useful" town. That said, I think I have obv!towned already.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Sothis Stefon Styx »

you don't make it to tomorrow to gladiator me :P
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by momo »

In post 278, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:you don't make it to tomorrow to gladiator me :P
Are you saying you'll NK me?

Cause I'm def not about to get D1 lynched
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:54 pm

also, wtf? 'gladiator me'? you can't possibly believe if you're town here that you would just gladiate me and win versus scum me, with my scumteam's support. literally never.
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:54 pm

In post 279, momo wrote:
In post 278, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:you don't make it to tomorrow to gladiator me :P
Are you saying you'll NK me?

Cause I'm def not about to get D1 lynched
let's find out about that
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by momo »

In post 280, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:also, wtf? 'gladiator me'? you can't possibly believe if you're town here that you would just gladiate me and win versus scum me, with my scumteam's support. literally never.
idt you realize this bro, but ur looking blatantly scummy to everyone else
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by momo »

In post 280, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:also, wtf? 'gladiator me'? you can't possibly believe if you're town here that you would just gladiate me and win versus scum me, with my scumteam's support. literally never.
also, given how much pressure is on you, it would make for sense for ur buddies to bus
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:56 pm

do you believe that town!Momo thinks that town!him is going to put me under
so much pressure
that I'm just obviously scum and scum are going to have to bus

or do you think that scum!Momo is just preemptively coming up with excuses for why all the scummy slots are going to end up voting me?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by momo »

In post 284, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:do you believe that town!Momo thinks that town!him is going to put me under
so much pressure
that I'm just obviously scum and scum are going to have to bus

or do you think that scum!Momo is just preemptively coming up with excuses for why all the scummy slots are going to end up voting me?
RC i said before that you're not my ideal D1 lynch because i doubt i'll be able to get you D1 lynch (or D2 gladiated for that matter)

but if u r turning this entire thread into me vs you, one of us has to go
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Does anyone actually believe any of this is an actual thought process?

1) I know RC is an amazing scum player
2) I caught Scum!RC on page 2
3) I'm going to convince Scum!RC my read on him is real
4) I'm going to gladiate RC tomorrow and get townread for it
5) I'm so strong that RC's buddies are going to have to bus him

guys momo is scum.
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:59 pm

I THINK RC IS SCUM I'M JUST GONNA NOT TRY TO PUSH A LYNCH ON HIM BECAUSE THAT'S CLEARLY THE CORRECT WAY TO DEAL WITH IT HMM
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 265, momo wrote:is it that they won't be worth the NK for scum?
Yes. Vanilla, Timid & Inactive are all low impact roles so unlikely to be NK'd. Unfortunately they are also so low impact they should not be given to the stronger town players.

Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:00 pm

almost50

you 'still' have not addressed my read on Momo, why?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 270, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:A50 why aren't you commenting on something more useful?
Like what exactly?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 274, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:after all, if you think that I'm scum, why are you trying to convince me that your case on me holds water?
Would you rather he gives you the silent treat (I'm not positive, but I think you don't like to play with Wisdom)

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by momo »

In post 286, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:Does anyone actually believe any of this is an actual thought process?

1) I know RC is an amazing scum player
2) I caught Scum!RC on page 2
3) I'm going to convince Scum!RC my read on him is real
4) I'm going to gladiate RC tomorrow and get townread for it
5) I'm so strong that RC's buddies are going to have to bus him

guys momo is scum.
i didn't "catch" scum RC on page 2...i just scum read him

a couple pages into the game, even a light scum read was enough to make my top 3 scum, because very few people had content

then you absolutely overreacted, blew up when you said you were going to lurk, and i've been getting townread

so yeah, i would say my position is stronger than yours
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Sothis Stefon Styx
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Sothis Stefon Styx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:06 pm

In post 291, Almost50 wrote:Would you rather he gives you the silent treat (I'm not positive, but I think you don't like to play with Wisdom)
he should be trying to convince other people that I'm scum, not me.
he's trying to back away from this engagement now that I've started hitting back. he still wants to call me scum but he doesn't actually want the 1v1.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by momo »

In post 293, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:
In post 291, Almost50 wrote:Would you rather he gives you the silent treat (I'm not positive, but I think you don't like to play with Wisdom)
he should be trying to convince other people that I'm scum, not me.
he's trying to back away from this engagement now that I've started hitting back. he still wants to call me scum but he doesn't actually want the 1v1.
i went to the bathroom quickly, i wouldn't call that backing away

and my posts may be addressed to you, because you're the one responding to me

but my logic is there for everyone to see and your responses are not helping you

i think my strategy for presenting information is working
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 217, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:I'm willing to take the Day 5 IC and not get to play multiple day phases of the game if Momo is lynched today with us and MariaR hydra takes the universal backup.

How does that sound?
I already think momo's proposed scumteam isn't very good so I'm ok with them being ejected
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 289, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:almost50

you 'still' have not addressed my read on Momo, why?
I have, and long before this silly feud started.
momo is the towniest slot in the game
. He was when I said it and he still is.

What I'm trying to decide is YOUR alignment, because deciding that could be the difference between us winning or losing the game (as either alignment. If you're town and I SR you we lose. If you're scum and I TR you we lose. If you're scum and I SR you we may have a chance. If you're town and I TR you our chance is bigger).

So I think I'm not passing any official proposals until I've decided on your slot.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 295, Gamma Emerald wrote:I already think momo's proposed scumteam isn't very good so I'm ok with them being ejected
Except we don't lynch people for their bad reads. We need to lynch SCUM, and everytime we do so we not only reduce the size of the scum team, nut we also deny them additional roles/abilities.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by momo »

In post 295, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 217, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:I'm willing to take the Day 5 IC and not get to play multiple day phases of the game if Momo is lynched today with us and MariaR hydra takes the universal backup.

How does that sound?
I already think momo's proposed scumteam isn't very good so I'm ok with them being ejected
so you want me ejected not because I'm scum, but because i'm not good at figuring out who's scum? that sounds dangerously like trying to lynch a townie to me.

also, y'all don't realize this, but when i posted my list, it was anything but definitive. it was me organizing my thoughts and expressing where i'd like to see the first proposals be. you know the ones we have 14 of.

i said it earlier and i said it again, proposing would be the best way to move the game forward. than you discuss, and like an rvs wagon it would gain more information.

rc took what was equivalent to an rvs reads list, blew up over it, and made me actually scum read him.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 221, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:Given that the possibility of our slot being scum has been the single largest discussion of the game so far and I don't want to play an entire game of that, I'd rather not try to create incentives for scum not to remove us from the game so let's just give us the IC, kill Momo for having a terrible scumread on me, and make MariaR hydra the universal backup because I scumread the shit out of both heads and would like to find a resolution to that issue that doesn't involve having to push a lynch on them.
I agree with this post quite a lot. Btw the reason I'm okay with momo dying isn't just reads but the way it seems they're trying to command the game, they seem to be wanting a leader position without outright calling themselves a leader. The execution of the scumteam guess feeds into this feeling.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”