Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1648, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1645, Kirari Momobami wrote:did I miss part of your thought experiment in 1629? I don't understand why you greened otter
I don't understand how you could miss it.
Oh I see what you were saying now... ehhh I think it's pretty flimsy to green people voting a wagon on scum before there's traction on it.

Anyway what's your read of Otter outside of voting Red before pops' accusation?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I have some feeling that Kirari is scum.

Jesus is pretty much town from his votes with Creature/Creature’s with him. Creature isn’t too fond of budding IIRC.

I’m going to colour some VC’s with my reads and see where that gets me.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

*bussing
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1650, Kirari Momobami wrote:ehhh I think it's pretty flimsy to green people voting a wagon on scum before there's traction on it.
it's not foil proof, true but there also exists the logic that the ones that are voting scum b4 it looks like it's going to be a thing are town and thats where I'm coming from.

Also, you or deas said he was scum b/c he wasn't being impactful and that's just kinda null b/c there are plenty of useless unimpactful town. I need more meat on it b4 even considering to vote there.

I might ISO him later, IDK.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:06 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Also Nero I don’t get what you mean about the whole SK thing? Are you seriously saying that scum have a cop just for setup WIFOM and there just *happened* to be a second kill on N1?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:06 am

In post 1653, Nero Cain wrote:it's not foil proof, true but there also exists the logic that the ones that are voting scum b4 it looks like it's going to be a thing are town and thats where I'm coming from.

but that's not really how scum has been playing? this has been a pretty distance/bus happy team so far. Yeah sitting on vanity wagons on your buddies is one way to avoid being on a wagon that results in a green flip, but it's also a way to gain towncred and to make sure you're in a good position in case someone comes up with a nightresult that implicates them. If Red had copped on n2, then start of d3 is when you'd want to get on them early since that would be the time they would be more at risk of having had a guilty on them. Even if your generalized logic was sound, I'm not sure your argument really matches how the scum have been playing so far this game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, sk is the only way to explain a second kill. Am I on the road to rome or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:09 am

Post by rosterfoster »

But you were saying there wasn’t one?

Maybe I just had a brain aneurism, if so ignore me.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:10 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Oh you were being sarcastic.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:10 am

Post by rosterfoster »

But surely it’s the most likely reason given the scum cop.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1654, rosterfoster wrote:Are you seriously saying that scum have a cop just for setup WIFOM
scum have cop and investigation roles all the time without a SK present. This scum cop=SK is :? Also, I don't even know why we are talking about this b/c I thought both scum flipped commuters.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:13 am

Post by rosterfoster »

RF was commuter and cop. Not a Rolecop, but alignment cop.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:15 am

In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:all enemies of the town
I mean, even the sample town card implies SK lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, yeah, I got it now. deff and SK here then. so like 1 team scum and a SK.

VOTE: montosh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1662, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:all enemies of the town
I mean, even the sample town card implies SK lol
like I read shit these days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this really kinda pisses me off since one of the reasons that I was scumreading Niko is b/c I thought his 3 team spec made no sense. And no one really correcting me on that is just bad town play. Me for making a mistake and you guys for not correcting it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I'll bite. What makes otter the last team scum?

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:38 am

Post by rosterfoster »

If there’s only one groupscum left then the eyes kill would make sense from someone who has been disengaged and didn’t have anyone to help them make a better call.

Montosh and Orfhz stick out as being in that group for me.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:42 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1212, LuckyOtter wrote:Now, Roster immediately unvotes, as does Red after Alchemist joins. So I'm still good with Red as scum here. Roster is unclear. I'm good with Alchemist and Nero as town, and leaning town on Jesus.
I think otter gets not-groupscum points for this. I mean it's not obviously not a bus, but I don't think he really needed to keep pushing Red here when the day looked set for an Eyes vs Jesus lynch.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:43 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 17, Montosh wrote:
In post 16, RedFlavor wrote:It's a song I'm listening to.
VOTE: RedFlavor

Scum
Voting partner in RVS doesn't seem at all implausible, and I guess I could see Red pointing out the fact that he can do this trick as scum as being entirely true for this game.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:45 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Also this is far from the first time that has happened to Montosh so I could see a convo in scum PT saying 'oh yeah pretend I'm skitter for the distance lol'
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:45 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 134, Montosh wrote:Yeah you've got it wrong. I do legit scumread Creature. To be fair, I always scumread Creature a bit.
Hedging on Creature
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to agree with you that the alignment cop sorta points to a SK (maybe tratior) Although part of me is also thinking that it could just be standard boilerplate. Either way, I think montosh is a good bet for a team scum.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:51 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I think it's montosh. Soz for defending him.

VOTE: Montosh
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:52 am

In post 1670, rosterfoster wrote:Also this is far from the first time that has happened to Montosh so I could see a convo in scum PT saying 'oh yeah pretend I'm skitter for the distance lol'
you know what's actually funny, is that RedFlavor has almost no games with skitter on that account

that being said I know he's played in a skitter game on his Nako alt but like, that's a really funny accusation, and actually among all three of Red's accounts that I can find, Red only has the one game with skitter where skitter was modding. So it is just a little bit weird of a comment

but seriously, in reality, is there really a world where Montosh COACHES redflavor to deliberately confuse him with skitter? like REALLY? give me a break :P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”