pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

???

Because youre no longer wasting our time trying to nl? By policy I should eventually get PLed anyway, so now or tomorrow?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to iso urap and look for some kind of assocations with people.

like vork. and skitter [at your behest]. and DP/Dunn. And salad.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4000, pisskop wrote:By policy I should eventually get PLed anyway, so now or tomorrow?
ok, sounds good. Self vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

like I said. Good luck with that 1v1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

If somebody thinks this nero is scum

[and I do think scum nero is more likely to ask so many unindicative questions to try to justify a push] then we should talk about it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What happened to you townreading me?

Why do you not want to get lynched today despite arguing that you should be policy lynched?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4004, pisskop wrote:and I do think scum nero is more likely to ask so many unindicative questions to try to justify a push
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

If I told you that sometimes I fake reads and interactions to gauge responses and incite/manipulate reads would that suffice?

A better gauge of my intentions than just what I say is what I vote, and a better gauge than that is how often I mention them/how in depth I go.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Look at how I treat vork versus nom.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

And nom versus dp
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets pl this miller/not miller claim

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

GL:HF
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 66, u r a person 2 wrote:I think Cinn is probably town
In post 68, u r a person 2 wrote:You should vote where your heart moves you to vote. When the time is right, and the person is right, you'll just know.

Do you think cinn is scum?
In post 70, u r a person 2 wrote:lol ok

how about why do you think cinn is scum?

I think scum!cinn likely has their claim figured out before making it early d1
In post 73, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 72, Nero Cain wrote:but you're acting like cinn is experienced and he's not.

your whole reason for thinking Cinn is b/c you think he'd have his claim in order right?
yeah, in a nutshell. i don't think that's a small thing tho?

like experienced or not I think I'd dot my t's and cross my i's

no?
This convo right here is why nero isnt scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

???

I feel like this is deja vu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

nvm I guess I made a note of it but never posted it here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 172, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 171, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 170, u r a person 2 wrote:@nom I don't think I played a passive opening to this game. What are you talking about?
That's how it came across to me. I just didn't recognize your towngame.
VOTE: nom

show work please
In post 197, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 173, nomnomnom wrote:I am voting scum dude what are you on about
I just want you to show me how I've played a passive game
Likewise, a defensive and WKy player would challenge small pushes in his direction so early.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 321, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 243, nomnomnom wrote:I mean that's just URAP though.

The only times I've seen pushing something really hard is when he thinks something is 100% bullshit otherwise he tends to ask a lot of questions and make lengthy posts.
you're really not very good at using meta.

UNVOTE: for reasons
Oh, and this is a setup for shading nom if he does flip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

The hope is that people wont put it in context and just see the 'for raisins' part.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sneaky scumbucket is snakey
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3970, Nero Cain wrote:but the numbers are. A lynch today means we go into a 4:2 lylo tomorrow with no room for error. A nl today we go into 5:2 tomorrow and if we ml then the game isn't over yet. At that point we'd go into 3:2 lylo. Math is on my side so take your manipulative BS elsewhere.
How can you know that there won't be another kill tonight, taking it to 5 people alive?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The numbers are NOT on your side
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3952, skitter30 wrote:Idk i asked dunn last night but he didnt answer me yet

@dp would u vote nero?
About nero? I'm not really feeling him being scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3995, pisskop wrote:Dunn, I dont quite get why you sr skitter. i also havent read your iso, but Im looking more for things like 'gut' 'the switch from x to y' and things like that.
I never said I scumread skitter

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”