RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

I don't know. I'm playing after 6 years so I can't tell if it will be the same, but 6 years ago I would say there's no difference. As town I will catch scum, so that would be my what differentiates my game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

If the exact same posts pinged you about chemist as town, then how could you reasonably call me the scummiest? I would at best be null and my alignment be judged after flips.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

actually nvm. I just don't get the town read on gamma.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

It's like people don't understand that replacements catchup posts should not be over analyzed as scum or town. They have an advantage of no interactions and they can pick and choose what to talk about and be somewhat honest about old posts.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

I mean overanalyzed as town only.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1303, RedPanda wrote:It's like people don't understand that replacements catchup posts should not be over analyzed as scum or town. They have an advantage of no interactions and they can pick and choose what to talk about and be somewhat honest about old posts.
I both agree with this and think there was merit to pushing a narrative that Gamma was towny to encourage that level of contribution from others yesterday. Regardless of actual alignment I think Gamma's early posts were pro-town.
But now that I'm finished reading into Gamma's ISO I'm left feeling almost entirely null about him, which surprises me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Creature »

In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 217, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 196, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 193, ClearlyClarity wrote:Call me back when something cool happens.
Kk, so you have DP as town. Any scumreads?

You made your vote in Klick in RVS. Do you still agree with your vote? Why/why not?
By "something cool" I don't mean "interrogate me because I'm on your arbitrary lurker prodlist" but w/e.

You're my biggest scumread rn. Klick is like... muddled. 105 was kinda bad but they actually try to scumhunt, even if misguided or reaction-testy.
My problem with CC is that they were kinda coasting by and were acting like they weren't the reason the game is slow.
Sigh
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1300, RedPanda wrote:I don't know. I'm playing after 6 years so I can't tell if it will be the same, but 6 years ago I would say there's no difference.
That's why you were the scummiest of the three options presented. You're doing nothing differently from what you would do as scum, and I had a feeling that was the case. So why do you expect a townread from me?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1291, Creature wrote:
In post 1020, Creature wrote:Creature
Detective Pikachu
Pine
Klick
Pink Ball

That's 5/6 town already
Creature
Detective Pikachu
Pink Bal
Klick (trusting Arcy)
Chemist1422
0.5 Pine

5.5/6 town
My reads are heavily aligning with this atm.
Talk to me about Pine/CC?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Klick »

In post 219, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:Can you share why/how you got to your scumread of me? As it stands, it looks like it's either a bandwagon read or an OMGUS.
Honestly? You're right. Sorry. I signed up for too many games and I've always been more miserable in games outside of Newbie queue. I hate being in the dark about reads. Your posting has actually been p towny and I OMGUS'd out of annoyance.
This is the post I keep coming back to that makes me think this slot is town. I wholeheartedly believe this post is genuine.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 am

Post by RedPanda »

Well my perception of my play is different from others. The main thing bothering me is that I'm not able to lead my lynch especially when it's on day 2. I'm feeling my value drops the later the game goes because scum aren't going to kill me because people are paranoid and town are going to get even more paranoid later and the only way for me to save the game is for me to lynch scum which forces scum to kill me or townies can judge me after flips.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Menalque »

If it’s not pinging you that creature’s response to my case on gamma was to hard defend him and come after me instead (justifying it w tim’s reads) it should be

Also if we’re taking tim’s reads seriously (we shouldn’t, or at least not as gospel bc he’s been wrong on minimum three) then that would also implicate creature
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Menalque »

DP talk to me about why I should TR creature bc I have no idea why you’re TRing him hard enough to fake mason him
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Menalque »

Also yeah, my bad on the not voting PB thing

If you think that’s scum!indicative tho then lmao

No way scum!me outright lies in a wallpost about something that obvious to disprove, esp not when scum are already gunning for my lynch
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Menalque »

Tbf I’m not sure it’s that bad for town if I get lynched today, so long as the next two days are (gamma, creature) in that order
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

No. Gamma scum flip would give us so much town cred that it will make scum miserable.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1311, Menalque wrote:If it’s not pinging you that creature’s response to my case on gamma was to hard defend him and come after me instead (justifying it w tim’s reads) it should be

Also if we’re taking tim’s reads seriously (we shouldn’t, or at least not as gospel bc he’s been wrong on minimum three) then that would also implicate creature
I'm townreading creature. I think he was obv town day1 and when creature pushed for tims reads, I was scumreading him but he brought it back last night. I can spoiler post the creature posts which I found towny but again you might not be convinced but my reads have been better than yours.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:46 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m not saying lynch me

I’m still saying lynch gamma
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1316, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1311, Menalque wrote:If it’s not pinging you that creature’s response to my case on gamma was to hard defend him and come after me instead (justifying it w tim’s reads) it should be

I'm townreading creature. I think he was obv town day1 and when creature pushed for tims reads, I was scumreading him but he brought it back last night. I can spoiler post the creature posts which I found towny but again you might not be convinced but my reads have been better than yours.
I mean yeah that would be useful bc I’m really not seeing how creature is anything but scum based on how he felt the need to try that hard to defend gamma/deflect the wagon
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1317, Menalque wrote:I’m not saying lynch me

I’m still saying lynch gamma

No I get it but I think saying stuff like that skews reads and I don't want you lynched.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1318, Menalque wrote:
In post 1316, RedPanda wrote:

I mean yeah that would be useful bc I’m really not seeing how creature is anything but scum based on how he felt the need to try that hard to defend gamma/deflect the wagon
ok I'll do it.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Klick »

I want to either lynch between Menalque/Gamma today or settle on ofrhz.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:47 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

I think Gamma is the right call. I unvoted him to give him time to respond to the pressure, but his responses didn't change my mind.

Menalque's case against Gamma is pretty strong + it made me come back to my Cinnamon scum read.

I don't think the Chemist push is worth pursuing today. As others have stated, we need a resolution to Menalque v Gamma. If we don't do it today, we'll probably be stuck doing it tomorrow.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:55 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1315, RedPanda wrote:No. Gamma scum flip would give us so much town cred that it will make scum miserable.
+1. I'm coming around on RP being town + I agree with a lot of what he's saying today.

The only thing holding me back a bit is the high accuracy of his reads. There's a chance that he's using his scum knowledge to produce better reads.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Micc »

"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo