Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess its not foil proof but Nom scum reading eyes and then shooting him doesn't make the most sense to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess he could so someone like me would make that exact argument but I'm not in love with the idea that scum nks his fake scumread to discredit himself.

Also, Montosh is scum so....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1799, nomnomnom wrote:How is it weird? The guy was a common scumread and heavily pushed before RF slipped, what's wrong with finding that weird? I don't get it.
Finding it weird is normal. Concluding that because it is weird it does not come from either groupscum or SK is suspicious, when there is evidence that makes an additional vig seem less likely than usual. I feel like you were presenting invalid analysis, possibly because you wanted to either soft being a vig to stave off investigative actions, or claim vig later if you are an SK that hits a groupscum later in the game. I think an SK would make that kill to set up a vig claim which is what it looks like you were doing.
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:19 pm

In post 1801, Nero Cain wrote:i guess its not foil proof but Nom scum reading eyes and then shooting him doesn't make the most sense to me.
I'm not sure nom made the kill, nom might just want to take credit for the kill later on as part of a vig fakeclaim. If nom is groupscum, and SK dies later in the game, then nom could claim they made the kill even if it was an SK kill.

Scum love casting confusion over night actions, and this is already a confusing night action so making it even more confusing seems scummy to me.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:24 pm

I don't even really want to fight you on montosh, I think he flips town but I really have very little confidence in that particular read. I can see where you're coming from even if we reach different conclusions, basically.

If we don't get nom today, like, whatever there's probably multiple scum this game and maybe your push is on groupscum and I'm on the SK. I just don't think nom flips town. If I was more confident she was group scum in particular, I'd say we have to lynch her today. But I think she's most likely SK trying to set up a vig fakeclaim, second likely groupscum trying to sow confusion, third likely town that's just... making weird conclusions. Today isn't really an "SK" hunt day. But I don't want to mislynch town and I don't think we lynch town if we lynch nom, is where I'm at.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1803, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1799, nomnomnom wrote:How is it weird? The guy was a common scumread and heavily pushed before RF slipped, what's wrong with finding that weird? I don't get it.
Finding it weird is normal. Concluding that because it is weird it does not come from either groupscum or SK is suspicious, when there is evidence that makes an additional vig seem less likely than usual. I feel like you were presenting invalid analysis, possibly because you wanted to either soft being a vig to stave off investigative actions, or claim vig later if you are an SK that hits a groupscum later in the game. I think an SK would make that kill to set up a vig claim which is what it looks like you were doing.
I am not vig, I literally do not know where you got this from or whatever.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

legit question: do you think there are two groupscum left or a group scum and an SK?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I do not understand your fixation with me softing vig or whatever, that's just weird rolefishing right there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1805, Kirari Momobami wrote:oday isn't really an "SK" hunt day.
but aren't you pushing nom as the sk?

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:28 pm

In post 1809, Nero Cain wrote:but aren't you pushing nom as the sk?
I am, I basically think she's most likely SK I'm just not sure. Do you think Montosh is groupscum in particular?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like its better to just lynch montosh so I can move on to someone else in case I'm wrong but I don't really think I am so...

like the guy was scumreading Creature b4 creature even posted and that just seems so much like scum that knew scum would flip scum.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

is N0 cop normal
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no lol

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

sounds like i should vote montosh then
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1810, Kirari Momobami wrote:Do you think Montosh is groupscum in particular?
I really hate being asked questions that I already answered.

Also, you pushing the SK today makes shit all sense as town.

I think its just a mont/kirari solve

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:33 pm

In post 1808, nomnomnom wrote:I do not understand your fixation with me softing vig or whatever, that's just weird rolefishing right there.
I'm simply exploring the range of your motivations in reaching an illogical conclusion. Since "eyes kill doesn't come from either groupscum or sk" is not a logical conclusion based on the evidence of the game, I am thinking through each possible permutation of what agenda you may have in presenting that conclusion to the town. I do think the eyes kill came from scum, so the question for me is why you would come to the opposite conclusion

IF SK
-Simply trying to avoid town realizing a pattern in SK kills
-Setting up a vig fakeclaim later in the game
-Trying to appear to not be the SK

IF groupscum:
-Groupscum trying to avoid an SK kill by saying clearly false statements?
-Trying to set up a vig fakeclaim if SK gets killed by a scum shot later in the game?
-Just screw with town's NKA?

IF town:
-huh? how on earth did you get to "that kill wasn't either scum faction" with a very likely SK in the game and a dead vig?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:33 pm

In post 1815, Nero Cain wrote:I think its just a mont/kirari solve
this seems really lazy, you can't just always throw people that disagree with you into a scumteam and call it a day
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I can, I'm Nero Cain.

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:36 pm

Fair enough
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:39 pm

In post 1812, popsofctown wrote:is N0 cop normal
In post 1814, popsofctown wrote:sounds like i should vote montosh then
?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1816, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1808, nomnomnom wrote:I do not understand your fixation with me softing vig or whatever, that's just weird rolefishing right there.
I'm simply exploring the range of your motivations in reaching an illogical conclusion. Since "eyes kill doesn't come from either groupscum or sk" is not a logical conclusion based on the evidence of the game, I am thinking through each possible permutation of what agenda you may have in presenting that conclusion to the town. I do think the eyes kill came from scum, so the question for me is why you would come to the opposite conclusion

IF SK
-Simply trying to avoid town realizing a pattern in SK kills
-Setting up a vig fakeclaim later in the game
-Trying to appear to not be the SK

IF groupscum:
-Groupscum trying to avoid an SK kill by saying clearly false statements?
-Trying to set up a vig fakeclaim if SK gets killed by a scum shot later in the game?
-Just screw with town's NKA?

IF town:
-huh? how on earth did you get to "that kill wasn't either scum faction" with a very likely SK in the game and a dead vig?
i never said the kill comes from neither??? I said it was a weird kill and you're fixating yourself on that like I said something unthinkable lmao
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:42 pm

In post 1577, nomnomnom wrote:I honestly wonder why scums/SK decided to kill eyes given the heavy push on him yesterday by the way. I find that honestly nonsensical.

I just don't see it.
rereading context, it's pretty clear that's exactly what you were saying in this post
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:43 pm

In post 1577, nomnomnom wrote:I honestly wonder why scums/SK decided to kill eyes given the heavy push on him yesterday by the way. I find that honestly nonsensical.

I just don't see it.
In post 1821, nomnomnom wrote:i never said the kill comes from neither???
I'm starting to want this slot gone bad, this is an explicit lie
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I said it was weird, not impossible. I don't think there's another vig this game so your analysis is just plain reaching.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”