nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1823, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1577, nomnomnom wrote:I honestly wonder why scums/SK decided to kill eyes given the heavy push on him yesterday by the way. I find that honestly nonsensical.

I just don't see it.
In post 1821, nomnomnom wrote:i never said the kill comes from neither???
I'm starting to want this slot gone bad, this is an explicit lie
no

just stop
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 134, Montosh wrote:Yeah you've got it wrong.
I do legit scumread Creature.
To be fair, I always scumread Creature a bit.
In post 158, Creature wrote:Oh no I'm depressed
^
creatures first post + scumclaim

of course, Monts next post and built-in defense was
In post 135, Montosh wrote:
THAT WAS NOT SERIOUS
but its just WIFOM and I think it's a legit scumbuddy claim that he's trying to write off as jest.

Also, his overall play is bad. And at the very least, if this is town just lulz claiming scum maybe they'll stop playing like that if we lynch enough of them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@nom
stop interacting with the scum troll alt and sheep me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1827, Nero Cain wrote:
@nom
but I like Of for scum better tho
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care.

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

@nom
You really shouldn't try to shut down discussions dude, even if I'm wrong I need to evaluate nom's reaction to my argument for me to reevaluate if I am in fact wrong.

That being said I take no offense at being called a troll alt because that is kinda why I created this account so... fair point there :P
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1830, Kirari Momobami wrote:
@nom
You really shouldn't try to shut down discussions dude, even if I'm wrong I need to evaluate nom's reaction to my argument for me to reevaluate if I am in fact wrong.

That being said I take no offense at being called a troll alt because that is kinda why I created this account so... fair point there :P
I am very likely to lose my shit if you continue pushing me with things I never said and lie about what I said too so I wouldn't advise it.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm

I am pushing you with things you did say, though, and you lying or misrepresenting things you said is important to understanding your alignment. You now want to make it seem that you don't think a vig killed eyes, even though that's pretty clearly what you were thinking in . Even if I'm wrong on everything else, why did you not just say "oh I thought maybe it was vig at that time but then I changed my mind." Instead you insist you never said you were pushing the vig angle when that just seems objectively false.

It feels like you're heavily backpedaling and playing up AtE even though that's totally unnecessary; Alchemist21 was entertaining the vig angle at the same time, it's not like "there's definitely not a second vig" was an unreasonable position. Hell, maybe there even IS a second vig, but your insistence now that you don't and NEVER thought there was a second vig seems scummy AF. It feels like you're trying to reconstruct the meaning of just because I was pushing you for seeming to soft vig, and reconstructing the meaning of a post to work against a push is explicitly scummy.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm

So please, lose your shit. That's what I'm here for anyway :3
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1792, Nero Cain wrote:Like I said, town is so far ahead that we can just rando lynch
like, I felt like OFRH was scum b/c I didn't really feel like they've been scumhunting but now I am kinda buying into the 1 GS/1 SK and Ofhz hard defends otter b/c? LAMIST? We have enough room to lynch both of them and maybe I'm being a dick b/c I'm pushing where I want and who I think is scum instead of just being like "ok let's lynch her" But I get to be a dick and push where I want b/c I'm town and my readz haven't been THAT off. Like besides dummy Niko I've been correctly scum reading scum and town reading town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I'm Nero Cain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kirari, why aren't you hunting groupscum?

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:03 pm

You are in fact Nero Cain, this much is indisputable
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 pm

In post 1836, Nero Cain wrote:kirari, why aren't you hunting groupscum?
I'm not SURE nomnom is SK, that's just my top guess. She could also be groupscum. She's just "not town" first and foremost in my mind. I was trying to prioritize group scum earlier and it was making it harder to sort effectively. I just wanna lynch scum, SK, group, don't matter so long as it ain't town.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1832, Kirari Momobami wrote:You now want to make it seem that you don't think a vig killed eyes, even though that's pretty clearly what you were thinking in 1577.
yeah that's totally why I said there was likely a SK this game because of the scum flip when entering today.

Stop reaching start reading
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm

I'm sure if Montosh is town after his flip you'll accuse me of perspective slipping him town in not pushing him here.

Everything is all part of Kirari's master plan, fear not :3 :3 :3
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm

That was @ Nero
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't think there's a second vig this game like what the fuck

reading between the lines while not reading what I ACTUALLY wrote is just plain stupid
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:10 pm

In post 1839, nomnomnom wrote:yeah that's totally why I said there was likely a SK this game because of the scum flip when entering today.

Stop reaching start reading
Fair point, but then what are you even saying in ? I mean you repeat the point -- "I find that honestly nonsensical" -- "I just don't see it"
In post 1577, nomnomnom wrote:I honestly wonder why scums/SK decided to kill eyes given the heavy push on him yesterday by the way. I find that honestly nonsensical.

I just don't see it.
Like, if you are town, I still don't see why you wouldn't just go "oh I guess you're misunderstanding that post" -- but it seems like you wanted to prioritize discrediting me in your response vs. helping me understand your POV.

So you don't think there's a second vig, but you "don't see" the kill coming from groupscum or the SK? What are you saying then, the VT died to a PGO?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1761, Montosh wrote:
In post 1745, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1705, Montosh wrote:VOTE: ofrhz

Just sheeping townreads, though not to the point where I'm voting with them since they're voting for me. Well one of them is. Nero I'm not so sure about but he's probably just irritating me. Probably not actually scum though.
Remind me who your townreads are?
nom, roster, pops and Nero. My gut wants me to townread Nero less but I think he's just annoying me rather than being scummy. I guess Vork too but I'm less sure.
Only one of your 4 (3.5?) townreads is voting me and two are voting you. Why aren’t you engaging with your townreads?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I just said I didn't understand the logic and that I "didn't see it". That's literally what I said.

I don't like when people push me with logic that comes from false arguments, things I haven't said, outright lying about things I do, etc. Do that and you're guaranteed to get something out of me that's in the realm of getting pissed off. that's how I am and I literally cannot control it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1840, Kirari Momobami wrote:I'm sure if Montosh is town after his flip you'll accuse me of perspective slipping him town in not pushing him here.

Everything is all part of Kirari's master plan, fear not
:3 :3 :3
this sounds very sinister. :lol:

I mean, I've already called you scummy and sometimes it's hard for me to move on so yeah, I'd prob be pushing you regardless of Monts alignment.

but there are still 2 scum left in this game and you are clearly scum reading Nom and the other is?

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't really think Kirari is scum atm
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1613, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 1535, rosterfoster wrote:Pops is basically conf not mafia for the Red push, I think the flip implies a SK is likely? Or possible a traitor. But the 2 kills N1 make sense for SK.

Nero was also kind of opposed IIRC
The 2 kills on N1 could be explained by there being a backup that took over Nikos role.
Can we take a minute to jump back and realize that the logic of this post makes no sense?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

It might actually be a Kirari/Montosh team. There’s been little interaction between them and the first real instance is Kirari laughing at the early post that first got Montosh in trouble. And looking back at that whole thing with Montosh reminded me just how bad it was.

VOTE: Montosh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”