popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

you should find a new second solve NC
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1781, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1780, Nero Cain wrote:like its an 11:2 right now we can just poe it and win but I think Montosh is just scum and should be lynched sooner rather than later but no one seems to have any interest in him and half of you won't even talk about him so whatever we'll just lynch whomever till you guys wise up.
I think the case on Montosh is a bit scattered honestly.

I think Ofh has a better chance flipping scum right now for that reason.
Your case on me basically boils down to “I haven’t left an impression on you” to which I have already said that my sitewide activity has been low since you’ve replaced in

Like you can check my post history if you want but I feel like you should already know this?

Also what did you mean by the case on montosh is scattered? The ability of montosh pushers to summarize a case on him shouldn’t be alignment indicative for montosh at all?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1851, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1781, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1780, Nero Cain wrote:like its an 11:2 right now we can just poe it and win but I think Montosh is just scum and should be lynched sooner rather than later but no one seems to have any interest in him and half of you won't even talk about him so whatever we'll just lynch whomever till you guys wise up.
I think the case on Montosh is a bit scattered honestly.

I think Ofh has a better chance flipping scum right now for that reason.
Your case on me basically boils down to “I haven’t left an impression on you” to which I have already said that my sitewide activity has been low since you’ve replaced in

Like you can check my post history if you want but I feel like you should already know this?

Also what did you mean by the case on montosh is scattered? The ability of montosh pushers to summarize a case on him shouldn’t be alignment indicative for montosh at all?
Huuh it was just a weird way to ask for a Montosh case basically. It's a bit all over the place and I don't see the entire argument, just tidbits.

Also it's more than activity and I already addressed this point.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1848, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1613, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 1535, rosterfoster wrote:Pops is basically conf not mafia for the Red push, I think the flip implies a SK is likely? Or possible a traitor. But the 2 kills N1 make sense for SK.

Nero was also kind of opposed IIRC
The 2 kills on N1 could be explained by there being a backup that took over Nikos role.
Can we take a minute to jump back and realize that the logic of this post makes no sense?
It kinda does in a dumb way.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Am I the only one who thinks there could be both an odd night vig and an even night vig?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by ofrhz »

@nom can you remind me what the other reason for scumreading me was
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1854, ofrhz wrote:Am I the only one who thinks there could be both an odd night vig and an even night vig?
No.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1850, popsofctown wrote:you should find a new second solve NC
help me, who is the second scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1856, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1854, ofrhz wrote:Am I the only one who thinks there could be both an odd night vig and an even night vig?
No.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1556, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1552, Alchemist21 wrote:Ofrhz has more posts than either of us. What’s quiet about that?
She fluffposts quite a bit which skews the perception when it comes to number of posts.

A lot of posts feel empty and they don't have a lot of weight imo. That's close to silence, although not quite, but it certainly does feel that way.

I just feel no impact from her, none at all.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1846, Nero Cain wrote:the other is?
Otter is still toward the bottom of my PoE
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1853, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1535, rosterfoster wrote:Pops is basically conf not mafia for the Red push, I think the flip implies a SK is likely? Or possible a traitor. But the 2 kills N1 make sense for SK.

The 2 kills on N1 could be explained by there being a backup that took over Nikos role.
Can we take a minute to jump back and realize that the logic of this post makes no sense?
How? Niko was an even-night vig.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 1849, Alchemist21 wrote:It might actually be a Kirari/Montosh team. There’s been little interaction between them and the first real instance is Kirari laughing at the early post that first got Montosh in trouble. And looking back at that whole thing with Montosh reminded me just how bad it was.

VOTE: Montosh
Sure; given a lot of my concerns with nomnom have to do with her seeming to push the vig angle, which you were also pushing at that time, do you think a second vig is likely, probable, possible, or unlikely at this point?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1860, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1846, Nero Cain wrote:the other is?
Otter is still toward the bottom of my PoE
isn't there a wagon there today? Why not join that instead of push Nom with 3 days left?

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1861, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1853, Alchemist21 wrote:

How? Niko was an even-night vig.
Yeah but couldn’t a generic backup vig just become a full vig if an even-Night died? Or even have its own separate modifier?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:24 pm

I think given the cop flip, off-night-vig and on-night-sk makes way more sense

like sk that alternates commuter to match the meme of the game?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:25 pm

In post 1863, Nero Cain wrote:isn't there a wagon there today? Why not join that instead of push Nom with 3 days left?
That's where I've been all day, the only other person there is DV, Otter isn't spewing anything interesting and the wagon has no traction. Also VCA made me kinda more interested in the HWS slot due to day 1 wagons
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

DV could really flip scum. orfrz too
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1862, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1849, Alchemist21 wrote:It might actually be a Kirari/Montosh team. There’s been little interaction between them and the first real instance is Kirari laughing at the early post that first got Montosh in trouble. And looking back at that whole thing with Montosh reminded me just how bad it was.

Sure; given a lot of my concerns with nomnom have to do with her seeming to push the vig angle, which you were also pushing at that time, do you think a second vig is likely, probable, possible, or unlikely at this point?
What’s the difference between the first 3 options?

I think an odd-night vig is likely. For the record I don’t see where nomn was softing a vig claim to begin with.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1859, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1556, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1552, Alchemist21 wrote:Ofrhz has more posts than either of us. What’s quiet about that?
She fluffposts quite a bit which skews the perception when it comes to number of posts.

A lot of posts feel empty and they don't have a lot of weight imo. That's close to silence, although not quite, but it certainly does feel that way.

I just feel no impact from her, none at all.
Oh yeah I said I was more engaged d1 and rl became more busy d2 when you replaced in

I’m not sure how much I want to brag about pushing niko’s mislynch but I did engage him there and left an impression on Niko at least.

And come to think of it I defended my townreads on vork d2 and montosh d1
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1862, Kirari Momobami wrote:

I didn't push any vig for christ sake, I literally said the opposite

please just stop
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

backup vig
universal backup
even night vig
serial killer

all these could explain the extra kill but it doesn't seem like an important q to me b/c there's going to be atleast 1 more groupscum and thats what we should be looking for.

I clearly think its Montosh so eh...

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:29 pm

I thought pushing the "I don't see it" analysis of the kill coming from both group scum and SK was a vig soft; in that regard, sure, I'm probably reaching, but Jesus's weird "what if there's a backup" comment from earlier made me start to consider who else was pushing the vig angle and why
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: nom

I'm voting here until he votes Montosh

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1873, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: nom

I'm voting here until he votes Montosh
alternatively you could present your Montosh case like I have requested a few times now

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”