Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im lazy but there was

In post 1826, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 134, Montosh wrote:Yeah you've got it wrong.
I do legit scumread Creature.
To be fair, I always scumread Creature a bit.
In post 158, Creature wrote:Oh no I'm depressed
^
creatures first post + scumclaim

of course, Monts next post and built-in defense was
In post 135, Montosh wrote:
THAT WAS NOT SERIOUS
but its just WIFOM and I think it's a legit scumbuddy claim that he's trying to write off as jest.

Also, his overall play is bad. And at the very least, if this is town just lulz claiming scum maybe they'll stop playing like that if we lynch enough of them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1851, ofrhz wrote:Also what did you mean by the case on montosh is scattered? The ability of montosh pushers to summarize a case on him shouldn’t be alignment indicative for montosh at all?
to be clear you still stand by the montosh read, right?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1872, Kirari Momobami wrote:I thought pushing the "I don't see it" analysis of the kill coming from both group scum and SK was a vig soft; in that regard, sure, I'm probably reaching, but Jesus's weird "what if there's a backup" comment from earlier made me start to consider who else was pushing the vig angle and why
There was a kill on scum N1. Whoever did that could claim vig easily without needing to soft being a vig because they have a confirmed kill on scum already.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by ofrhz »

This probably doesn’t help anyone’s paranoia concerning the two of us but I townread deasvail

So I’m obviously biased in this manner, but scum seeing their partner going down is more likely to jump on the RF wagon for towncred than stick out like a sore thumb
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1875, Nero Cain wrote:im lazy but there was

In post 1826, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 134, Montosh wrote:Yeah you've got it wrong.
I do legit scumread Creature.
To be fair, I always scumread Creature a bit.
In post 158, Creature wrote:Oh no I'm depressed
^
creatures first post + scumclaim

of course, Monts next post and built-in defense was
In post 135, Montosh wrote:
THAT WAS NOT SERIOUS
but its just WIFOM and I think it's a legit scumbuddy claim that he's trying to write off as jest.

Also, his overall play is bad. And at the very least, if this is town just lulz claiming scum maybe they'll stop playing like that if we lynch enough of them.
Yeah I saw that, wanted to see if you had more since you've been going about montosh for a while.
I'll sleep on it.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1878, ofrhz wrote:This probably doesn’t help anyone’s paranoia concerning the two of us but I townread deasvail

So I’m obviously biased in this manner, but scum seeing their partner going down is more likely to jump on the RF wagon for towncred than stick out like a sore thumb
FWIW I never thought you and DV were scum together, just one or the other.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:35 pm

In post 1877, Alchemist21 wrote:There was a kill on scum N1. Whoever did that could claim vig easily without needing to soft being a vig because they have a confirmed kill on scum already.
this........... is actually a really good point

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there is but I've already put in alot of effort in this game. I legit don't understand your resistance here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Alch where are you on Otter rn?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

The more m’s a hmm has the scummier it is.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1876, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1851, ofrhz wrote:Also what did you mean by the case on montosh is scattered? The ability of montosh pushers to summarize a case on him shouldn’t be alignment indicative for montosh at all?
No, I don’t townread him anymore, and I’ve been struggling to find a strong second scumread today

Montosh’s d2 play is basically iioa

And him sheeping his townreads onto me without really engaging his townreads is ??? Especially when half of his townreads scumread him

I’d vote there but I’m kind of confused as to why people don’t scumread nom atm

To reiterate, my one line scumcase on nom is that I think her RF scumlean looks like distancing and she didn’t vote there until pops started aggressively pushing RF
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1882, Nero Cain wrote:there is but I've already put in alot of effort in this game. I legit don't understand your resistance here.
It's not really resistance, just that I believe in Of being scum more rn
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

anyways putting my money where my mouth is but prob gonna push Nom tomorrow (kinda listening to pops)

VOTE: montosh

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1883, Kirari Momobami wrote:Alch where are you on Otter rn?
Null. I should probably look back through their posts because they’ve just been completely off my radar.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1885, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1876, Kirari Momobami wrote:
No, I don’t townread him anymore, and I’ve been struggling to find a strong second scumread today

Montosh’s d2 play is basically iioa

And him sheeping his townreads onto me without really engaging his townreads is ??? Especially when half of his townreads scumread him

I’d vote there but I’m kind of confused as to why people don’t scumread nom atm

To reiterate, my one line scumcase on nom is that I think her RF scumlean looks like distancing and she didn’t vote there until pops started aggressively pushing RF
In post 1887, Nero Cain wrote:anyways putting my money where my mouth is but prob gonna push Nom tomorrow (kinda listening to pops)

VOTE: montosh
Did either of you see my reasoning for thinking HWS slot is Town?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm mostly just annoyed that nom is stalling the glorious Montosh wagon.

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:43 pm

In post 1888, Alchemist21 wrote:Null. I should probably look back through their posts because they’ve just been completely off my radar.
Would you?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Give me a moment then.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 1607, Alchemist21 wrote: I don’t think they’re ever s/s since I doubt scum would forget how they’re reading their partners. Beyond that it could go any other way though.
I think scum forget their reads on their partners relatively frequently though. Or at least I don't think that's strongly town indicative. I see scum sometimes give really inconsistent reads on town but I've also seem scum quickly flip their reads of scum.

Also, I don't think that Creature's HWS push makes HWS more likely town given Creature's propensity for bussing/distancing. "Distance early and distance often" is practically Creature's scum motto.

I've been thinking about your HWS associative towncase and I kinda don't think it clears the slot. And looking at wagons, certain things scum did make slightly more sense in my mind if HWS was scum.

Maybe you can expand a bit on why you think Creature's push on HWS was definitely not a bus? I saw the posts you mentioned but the underlying logic in the point you were making didn't fully click for me.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Otter’s overall ISO is null-Town, but I do like his consistent pushing on Red.

I think this quote in particular looks really Towny given that Red was in fact scum.
In post 1212, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 1150, Eyes without a face wrote:Both RedFlavor and Vorkuta have been early on the Creature wagon and not on Niko, so I don't think they're scum with Creature.
If there's scum on the Creature wagon, wouldn't they be more likely to be earlier on it? Red and vork were votes 2 and 3, not putting creature in any real danger. The second wave was Kop(Niko), Nero, Roster, Jesus. I just don't see scum doing that when Creature is not even obviously the lynch.

Now, Roster immediately unvotes, as does Red after Alchemist joins. So I'm still good with Red as scum here. Roster is unclear. I'm good with Alchemist and Nero as town, and leaning town on Jesus.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1864, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1861, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1853, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1848, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1613, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 1535, rosterfoster wrote:Pops is basically conf not mafia for the Red push, I think the flip implies a SK is likely? Or possible a traitor. But the 2 kills N1 make sense for SK.

Nero was also kind of opposed IIRC
The 2 kills on N1 could be explained by there being a backup that took over Nikos role.
Can we take a minute to jump back and realize that the logic of this post makes no sense?
It kinda does in a dumb way.
How? Niko was an even-night vig.
Yeah but couldn’t a generic backup vig just become a full vig if an even-Night died? Or even have its own separate modifier?
That sounds crazily specific. Have you seen that sort of thing before?

Also, why are you answering for Jesus Louisus?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Huh, that reminds me that Vorkuta is in this game still alive.

@Mod
, has Vork been prodded yet?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:01 pm

So you think DV/Otter might be T/T alch?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1893, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1607, Alchemist21 wrote: I don’t think they’re ever s/s since I doubt scum would forget how they’re reading their partners. Beyond that it could go any other way though.
I think scum forget their reads on their partners relatively frequently though. Or at least I don't think that's strongly town indicative. I see scum sometimes give really inconsistent reads on town but I've also seem scum quickly flip their reads of scum.

Also, I don't think that Creature's HWS push makes HWS more likely town given Creature's propensity for bussing/distancing. "Distance early and distance often" is practically Creature's scum motto.

I've been thinking about your HWS associative towncase and I kinda don't think it clears the slot. And looking at wagons, certain things scum did make slightly more sense in my mind if HWS was scum.

Maybe you can expand a bit on why you think Creature's push on HWS was definitely not a bus? I saw the posts you mentioned but the underlying logic in the point you were making didn't fully click for me.
Creature was claiming a strong scumread on roster, but then right after that he questioned why HWS didn’t have votes and went hundreds of posts back to quote roster voting HWS and sheeped the vote. I don’t see him doing that unless Roster and probably HWS are both Town. It looks more like he was trying to setup a dichotomy between roster and HWS so he could push both (first HWS, then roster when HWS flipped Town). And then later Creature switched his vote from HWS to Red, which we know was a distancing vote and I doubt he traded one distancing vote for another in the manner he did.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1895, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1864, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1861, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1853, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1848, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1613, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 1535, rosterfoster wrote:Pops is basically conf not mafia for the Red push, I think the flip implies a SK is likely? Or possible a traitor. But the 2 kills N1 make sense for SK.

Nero was also kind of opposed IIRC
The 2 kills on N1 could be explained by there being a backup that took over Nikos role.
Can we take a minute to jump back and realize that the logic of this post makes no sense?
It kinda does in a dumb way.
How? Niko was an even-night vig.
Yeah but couldn’t a generic backup vig just become a full vig if an even-Night died? Or even have its own separate modifier?
That sounds crazily specific. Have you seen that sort of thing before?

Also, why are you answering for Jesus Louisus?
On OLD Normal guidelines I was a universal backup with the exception of being unable to back up an Innocent Child. Don’t think I’ve seen it since current guidelines.

And I’m answering this because I thought you were making that post for everyone to talk about it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”