Not Voting (1):
Dunnstral

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 3 ends in
(expired on 2019-07-15 08:45:00)
In post 4146, Nero Cain wrote:
but you are using your calling Salad town as justification for why you are voting me but you are also using it as justification for why I'm not your sole scum read.
In post 4135, skitter30 wrote:p sure all scum is in {you/salad/pk/creature/vork
you also just got done calling Vork, Creature and PK town so????

it's really weird that you have Vork listed here b/c you keep calling the guy town.
Salad isnt really a townread, but i want yo vote in the two of you and dont want to vote him rn so yeah i'm voting you; again, not sure what part of this u find confusing

And i'm aware that this is presumably 10:3 and that there is presumably more than one wcum left even tho there's only one person i want to vote rn

Basically since i'm onviously going wrong somewhere those are lesser tier townreads that i'm less confident on and yhe group of people that i think my wrong reads are in

Also i thinj i put the dp slot in twice, i'm very confident he's town, creature should not be in that list

Like do u think i believe that there's only one scum left??? Because otherwise i dont understand what this convo is about
Last edited by ofrhz on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4149, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4147, skitter30 wrote:Rn i dont know who else i scumread besides ner
this is scum that singularly faux scumhunting.
This is actually insulting
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4148, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4144, skitter30 wrote:the way that you keep agreeing on like everything does not look natural - i think you have her pocketed and that you're molding your agenda around hers to have her push things for you
What things am I agreeing with and why can't I agree on things? Town agree with one another all the time so...why is my agreeing scummy?
Cuz you've been agreeing with basically everything she's pushed, besides for thr mass claim thing, sincr like mid day 1 and it isnt natural
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4150, skitter30 wrote:And i'm aware that this is presumably 10:3 and that there is presumably more than one wcum left even tho there's only one person i want to vote rn
how does any town ever think this was not 10:3?
In post 4150, skitter30 wrote:Like do u think i believe that there's only one scum left??? Because otherwise i dont understand what this convo is about
I'm saying that you pushing solely me @ this point is fake as shit. And that calling a bunch of ppl town while saying that "well they could be scum" is a hedge and looks like scum leaving their options open.

Who do you think my scumbuddy is?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4152, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4148, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4144, skitter30 wrote:the way that you keep agreeing on like everything does not look natural - i think you have her pocketed and that you're molding your agenda around hers to have her push things for you
What things am I agreeing with and why can't I agree on things? Town agree with one another all the time so...why is my agreeing scummy?
Cuz you've been agreeing with basically everything she's pushed, besides for thr mass claim thing, sincr like mid day 1 and it isnt natural
have we? She was pushing Dean early and I never pushed that slot until Shoshin. She was also pushing Vork and I wasn't. Yes, we both pushed Teacher and Urap (though I had been calling them both scum since p9 so logically I couldn't have followed him based on something I was already pushing) And we both think you are scum. Again, town agree with each other all the time so why is it "unnatural"?

So I don't think this really holds up and you are just saying things.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4150, skitter30 wrote:Also i thinj i put the dp slot in twice, i'm very confident he's town, creature should not be in that list
but creature is the DP slot. :?

please quote where you ever call Vork scum?

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I feel like ur being deliberately obtuse rn

Again, i'm aware that there is more than one scum left
If i knew where it was i'd be pushing there
There's a group of players that i think all scum is in. I dont know which of them i'm wrongly townreading rn, but i'm p sure all scum is in that group

Again, which oart of this is confusing

I think salad is prob ur most likely partner
Pedit ffs i feel like you're deliverarely misunderstanding me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Pretty sure skitter isn't scum, and it's not scummy to be at a little lost on what to do right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4155, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4150, skitter30 wrote:Also i thinj i put the dp slot in twice, i'm very confident he's town, creature should not be in that list
but creature is the DP slot. :?

please quote where you ever call Vork scum?
Yes, that's why i'm saying he shouldnt be in that list

I dont think i called vork scum at any point in the last two dayphases

Do u not understand the notion: weaker townreads so since i obviously am townreading too many people i need to re-evaluate the weaker reads ... ?

Because i feel like you're trying to bait me into contradicting myself by being deliberately obtuse and i dont get what the point of this conversation is
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I think the lost is fake is what im getting at.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok i'm not responding to you anymore

If *anyone else* wants to talk to me about this lmk
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4156, skitter30 wrote:There's a group of players that i think all scum is in. I dont know which of them i'm wrongly townreading rn, but i'm p sure all scum is in that group
What is your plan to figure out who you are wrong on?

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Vorkuta »

As always- travelling and whatnot so I'll catch up with specifics later.

Where I'm at and a thought or two
-Right now I think salad's self-vote and complete LACK of followup on it doesn't seem like a hail-mary gambit which comes from newb!scum, but I really dislike it so if that could stop, that would be nice.
-Hi Creature, please obv!town yourself ASAP and make everyone's life easier.
-skitter v NC is painful to read and while I'm more inclined to support NC, I think scum!skitter would be... "better"? This reads like losttown!skitter and not schemingscum!skitter.
-let's MC yeah?
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why can't scum Skitter just be this bad/pretend to be this bad?

I think the lost thing is an act. I think its somewhat likely that there is a deadline Salad lynch and her getting off while still scum reading him just looks like scum not wanting to be on a particular wagon. She's pushing him tomorrow though.

No one wants to MC today and I'm getting a little worried that you are just blatantly rolefishing under the guise of MC. I think MC is dumb today but doing it @ 4:2 also seems dumb.

VOTE: skitter

I'll just leave my vote here b/c no one is willing to think this is scumso prob not getting lynched today but I'd be willing to stake the game on her flip and if she doesn't get lynched then it just helps it go to NL like I wanted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like basically, nom, dunn, vork, creature, piss and skitter all have to vote the same person for there to be a lynch today.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:52 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I mean I think Skitter could be scum but she's not getting lynched today sooooo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

Mass claim and no lynch are still dumb

Given, though, how dead the gamestate is and the fact that we seem to be grislocked here i dont oppose massclaim as vehemently as i did before, but we absolutely must lynch afterwards
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is MC dumb?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, you guys can vote salad or creature or whatever. I think massclaiming at 5:2 is the correct call here so I'm sticking with my gut and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I don't see how artificially dragging out the game is anyway hurtful for the town.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

I dont see the point rn

It's also 6:2
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

No-lynching gives scum a free nk, it's dumb
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there'd be a nk regardless of the lynch. Honestly, lynching in 6:2 (assuming a ML) and letting town go to 4:2 and massclaiming without a safety net seem dumb and scum motivated.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah and i should give scum an nk without ensuring a lynch happens (the only way for scum to die barring a vig that we dont know can act tonight) because ... ?

I just said that i wont oppose massclaim either
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't even voting scum, Skitter so you're basically suggesting we ML today and then go into 4:2 lylo and I think that's a scum motivated stance. NL gives town an extra night of info without the sudden risk of losing tomorrow.

And besides, you can get a lynch without me but you'll have to be on a ML instead of avoiding the wagons.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think i'm voting scum
You telling me that you're town doesnt really mean much to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”