Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1443, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1439, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:In what world do we kill the slot who locktowns me?
this is just wifom.

I'm sure saud is town. I am town. your best vote should be Ice if you are townreading daitisi and aubrey but you are going for me or saud which makes no sense to me.
Prior to your replace in, Persi was my strongest sr and it probably would have remained so if he hadn’t been replaced out but your thought process on us, seems really genuine to me, so I’m now questioning that read and that should really tell you something because I was extremely confident in Persi scum but you don’t feel scummy to me so now I have to reread the entire damn game and figure out where we went wrong with our solve but that’s good because I don’t want to mislynch.

So we’re never scum here and I no longer think you are, so help me figure out who is.
who was this post made by?
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Liz Jack and Kenneth »

In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:In what world do we kill the slot who locktowns me?
this is just wifom.

I'm sure saud is town. I am town. your best vote should be Ice if you are townreading daitisi and aubrey but you are going for me or saud which makes no sense to me.
How is it WIFOM? If we’re scum here, then we’re extremely stupid scum then who are playing to lose since we’ve been put at L-1 every day of this goddamn clusterfuck. So we kill the slot that was trying to stop our lynch? I think this game is beginning to fry my braincells.
Show
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39, Volxen, and Auro

I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1451, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
this is just wifom.

How is it WIFOM? If we’re scum here, then we’re extremely stupid scum then who are playing to lose since we’ve been put at L-1 every day of this goddamn clusterfuck. So we kill the slot that was trying to stop our lynch? I think this game is beginning to fry my braincells.
Aren't you using his death to call yourself town. What stops scumyou from doing the same??
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:49 am

In post 1448, RedPanda wrote:I was thinking voted but your last post is frustrating me about you
What's frustrating about our post?
If Voted and us were scum, we'd go for the claimed doc, right?
Blake townread both Voted and us. I'm not saying it's ruled out, but it's highly unlikely for Blake to have been the NK in that scenario.

RedPanda, you've seen us in House Party. What's the difference in our play?

Pedit: Nancy made that post, haven't read it

-Kenneth
Show

I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also, If your slot is really town, I'd rather engage with the head that posted 1443.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:52 am

In post 1452, RedPanda wrote:Aren't you using his death to call yourself town. What stops scumyou from doing the same??
That's one of the things that indicates we're town yeah.

See, everything can be WIFOM. I'd evaluate things from a probabilistic perspective. Even if something's possible, fit it into the larger picture, see what seems likelier, etc

-Kenneth
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1453, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1448, RedPanda wrote:I was thinking voted but your last post is frustrating me about you
What's frustrating about our post?
If Voted and us were scum, we'd go for the claimed doc, right?
Blake townread both Voted and us. I'm not saying it's ruled out, but it's highly unlikely for Blake to have been the NK in that scenario.

RedPanda, you've seen us in House Party. What's the difference in our play?

Pedit: Nancy made that post, haven't read it

-Kenneth
frustrating as in I'm second guessing whether this is scum afraid of 1vs1 or town really trying to avoid loss.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1455, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1452, RedPanda wrote:Aren't you using his death to call yourself town. What stops scumyou from doing the same??
That's one of the things that indicates we're town yeah.

See, everything can be WIFOM. I'd evaluate things from a probabilistic perspective. Even if something's possible, fit it into the larger picture, see what seems likelier, etc

-Kenneth
I get it but I always consider those NAI and it's annoying to keep hearing that I'm wrong for not considering it AI.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:54 am

In post 1441, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:really want to 1v1 us because if you’re town here and I’m starting to question my sr on you, this would be antitown, since what are you going to do after our flip? After we flip, you’ll follow and I don’t want to hand the game to scum because we only get 3 mislynches and we lose. So, if you’re town here, you’d essentially be gamethrowing
I'm willing to risk it on my reads because the alternative is that you guys would lynch saudade and then again it would be between me and you tomorrow. I want to keep the mislynch to give town some room.
The alternative if your town is we lose. We already mislynched zeebu. We’d be the second and after your flip, we hand the game to scum and for fucking what , because you’re willing to lose us the game to risk playing hero?

If that’s your plan, tell me right now because I haven’t been wracking my brain trying to solve this because you want to yolo mislynch two slots. Stop being bad and and help us solve this fucking game.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:55 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1453, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:RedPanda, you've seen us in House Party. What's the difference in our play?

I think you guys are using too much meta this game and also I just did not like the tunnel on saudade on day1 with repeated "saudade scumclaimed"
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1458, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1441, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:really want to 1v1 us because if you’re town here and I’m starting to question my sr on you, this would be antitown, since what are you going to do after our flip? After we flip, you’ll follow and I don’t want to hand the game to scum because we only get 3 mislynches and we lose. So, if you’re town here, you’d essentially be gamethrowing
I'm willing to risk it on my reads because the alternative is that you guys would lynch saudade and then again it would be between me and you tomorrow. I want to keep the mislynch to give town some room.
The alternative if your town is we lose. We already mislynched zeebu. We’d be the second and after your flip, we hand the game to scum and for fucking what , because you’re willing to lose us the game to risk playing hero?

If that’s your plan, tell me right now because I haven’t been wracking my brain trying to solve this because you want to yolo mislynch two slots. Stop being bad and and help us solve this fucking game.
Is this nancy too?
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:56 am

In post 1457, RedPanda wrote:I get it but I always consider those NAI and it's annoying to keep hearing that I'm wrong for not considering it AI.
You can tear down any town case we make on ourselves citing "scum WIFOM".

I'm fine with the 1v1, I started the 1v1. Your pushes make sense with a RP+Icon team :P

Consider unsigned Nancy

-Kenneth
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

ok
unvote
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:58 am

In post 1452, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1451, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
this is just wifom.

Aren't you using his death to call yourself town. What stops scumyou from doing the same??
In post 875, Blake x Weiss wrote:So like

Michael Scott is town because Nancy left her scumrange before replacing out.

Aubrey is town.
Persivul is town.
Zeebu and Voted I feel have the most consistent mindset in a way that I believe they'd struggle to have as scum. I think they would've buckled or at least shifted a bit to pressure.

Saudade is just perpetually null, I don't care enough to sort him.

Iconeum has this weird undertone to his posts that make me think he's not speaking naturally, something about how he's emphasizing certain things at certain times that don't sit right or something, either way I don't get the impression that he's legitimately sorting as much as putting on the show to.
Datisi doesn't feel like she's sorting at all, just sitting in the back coasting. There's been a few instances of reads being given, but it's few and far between and otherwise I haven't gotten the impression she's been trying to solve the game this whole time.

-Blake
There. :roll:
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:59 am

In post 1459, RedPanda wrote:I think you guys are using too much meta this game and also I just did not like the tunnel on saudade on day1 with repeated "saudade scumclaimed"
Yeah, because we're under pressure?
I used meta to towncase my slot: "using too much meta"
I show how NK is town indicative for us: "WIFOM"

Nancy's omgussy tunnel is NAI for her, as you can verify.

-Kenneth
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

Yeah I'm assuming that means nancy would not replace out if she was scum right?
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:00 am

In post 1459, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1453, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:RedPanda, you've seen us in House Party. What's the difference in our play?

I think you guys are using too much meta this game and also I just did not like the tunnel on saudade on day1 with repeated "saudade scumclaimed"
Your slot and Saudade have been pretty much deathtunnelling us the entire game for completely NAI reasons. Why are you seriously surprised we had both in our POE?
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:03 am

In post 1465, RedPanda wrote:Yeah I'm assuming that means nancy would not replace out if she was scum right?
I’ve replaced out as every alignment. In this case, I just happen to be town. Is there some point to this?
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

Before I replaced in, I was reading persi and I could tell persi was annoyed because he townlocked your slot when nancy replaced out and then nancy replaced back in he tunneled you. Again I did not consider you guys scum then. I just though persi was town and I was townreading you guys also. I just poe'd your slot as scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1467, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1465, RedPanda wrote:Yeah I'm assuming that means nancy would not replace out if she was scum right?
I’ve replaced out as every alignment. In this case, I just happen to be town. Is there some point to this?
No I thought that that was what blake meant by that. That you would not replace out as scum if someone caught you because of principle.If it isn't let me know.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:07 am

In post 1468, RedPanda wrote:Before I replaced in, I was reading persi and
I could tell persi was annoyed because he townlocked your slot
when nancy replaced out and then nancy replaced back in he tunneled you. Again I did not consider you guys scum then. I just though persi was town and I was townreading you guys also. I just poe'd your slot as scum.
When did Persi townlock our slot? He’s been nonstop calling us scum since that entirely NAI vote/unvote thing. Find me the post - ANY post where he says that because every single player in this game, will hard dispute this.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 897, Persivul wrote:
In post 875, Blake x Weiss wrote:Michael Scott is town because Nancy left her scumrange before replacing out.
Is Liz Nancy Drew? That would make their shitshow more plausible as town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1308, Saudade wrote:
In post 1306, Saudade wrote:
In post 1298, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1292, Saudade wrote:I'm waiting for you guys to put liz at L-1 =D
When are you actually planning to do something useful in this game, instead of pushing mislynches on town?
I didnt push a mislynch on town but I sure did hammer one
For some reason everyone refused to lynch you yesterday, probably because you replaced out in anger with me thus buying you another day to live only for you to pop back in today
The reason why you are so obvious scum to me resides in your selr centeredness,
Questions like Why would I.....
If I were scum.....
Prove me that this is in MY meta....
Are all textbook scumplays and had the players in this game were more like skitter youd eat the rope pretty quick
In post 1310, Saudade wrote:Good town scumhunting posts usually go like:
I think X person is Q B and C because of D E F.
Good scum scumposting is :
Im not scum
This isnt my meta
Im not so stupid as to do this and that
Im not scum i wouldnt kill blake she townread me
In post 1315, Saudade wrote:I explained why i tunnel you in the greatest detail so far this game and you just ignore it
do you not read this as saudade town?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

ignore the fact that it's about you.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:13 am

In post 1469, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1467, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
No I thought that that was what blake meant by that.
That you would not replace out as scum if someone caught you because of principle
.If it isn't let me know.
I can’t mindread Blake, so unfortunately I can’t tell you the exact why she townlocked our slot, But if you read the mod announcement, once again you are not paying attention. I would have never been allowed back in if any of what you’re saying is true,

I was fed up with being bullied and insulted by Saudade and Persi and the mod even warned about this when she allowed me back in, because she didn’t want history to repeat itself.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”