Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Liz Jack and Kenneth »

In post 1471, RedPanda wrote:
In post 897, Persivul wrote:
In post 875, Blake x Weiss wrote:Michael Scott is town because Nancy left her scumrange before replacing out.
Is Liz Nancy Drew? That would make their shitshow more plausible as town.
That’s nowhere near a “townlock”. And that was said when, when B & W, demanded the wagon on us be derailed,
Show
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39, Volxen, and Auro

I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1450, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1443, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1439, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:In what world do we kill the slot who locktowns me?
this is just wifom.

I'm sure saud is town. I am town. your best vote should be Ice if you are townreading daitisi and aubrey but you are going for me or saud which makes no sense to me.
Prior to your replace in, Persi was my strongest sr and it probably would have remained so if he hadn’t been replaced out but your thought process on us, seems really genuine to me, so I’m now questioning that read and that should really tell you something because I was extremely confident in Persi scum but you don’t feel scummy to me so now I have to reread the entire damn game and figure out where we went wrong with our solve but that’s good because I don’t want to mislynch.

So we’re never scum here and I no longer think you are, so help me figure out who is.
who was this post made by?
Listen I don't want to clear you because of meta or other wifom reasons. When you said help me figure it out help me solve, it pinged me so I'm considering it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1475, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 875, Blake x Weiss wrote:Michael Scott is town because Nancy left her scumrange before replacing out.
That’s nowhere near a “townlock”. And that was said when, when B & W, demanded the wagon on us be derailed,
I'm just speculating that it's why he got so mad at you.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:20 am

In post 1472, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1308, Saudade wrote:
In post 1306, Saudade wrote:
In post 1298, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1292, Saudade wrote:I'm waiting for you guys to put liz at L-1 =D
When are you actually planning to do something useful in this game, instead of pushing mislynches on town?
I didnt push a mislynch on town but I sure did hammer one
For some reason everyone refused to lynch you yesterday, probably because you replaced out in anger with me thus buying you another day to live only for you to pop back in today
The reason why you are so obvious scum to me resides in your selr centeredness,
Questions like Why would I.....
If I were scum.....
Prove me that this is in MY meta....
Are all textbook scumplays and had the players in this game were more like skitter youd eat the rope pretty quick
In post 1310, Saudade wrote:Good town scumhunting posts usually go like:
I think X person is Q B and C because of D E F.
Good scum scumposting is :
Im not scum
This isnt my meta
Im not so stupid as to do this and that
Im not scum i wouldnt kill blake she townread me
In post 1315, Saudade wrote:I explained why i tunnel you in the greatest detail so far this game and you just ignore it
do you not read this as saudade town?
Like I’m starting not to know what to make anymore of your posting. You sound really sincere but you keep saying things I know to be wrong. Did you not read the post I just quoted from B & W? She locktowned us, she had Saudade as a null.
Show

I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

Why does it matter that I have call to you town for that reason or saudade scum for that?? Can't I use my own brain to decide. You said you are town. I'm only listening to you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1450, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1443, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1439, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:In what world do we kill the slot who locktowns me?
this is just wifom.

I'm sure saud is town. I am town. your best vote should be Ice if you are townreading daitisi and aubrey but you are going for me or saud which makes no sense to me.
Prior to your replace in, Persi was my strongest sr and it probably would have remained so if he hadn’t been replaced out but your thought process on us, seems really genuine to me, so I’m now questioning that read and that should really tell you something because I was extremely confident in Persi scum but you don’t feel scummy to me so now I have to reread the entire damn game and figure out where we went wrong with our solve but that’s good because I don’t want to mislynch.

So we’re never scum here and I no longer think you are, so help me figure out who is.
who was this post made by?
In post 1460, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1458, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1441, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:really want to 1v1 us because if you’re town here and I’m starting to question my sr on you, this would be antitown, since what are you going to do after our flip? After we flip, you’ll follow and I don’t want to hand the game to scum because we only get 3 mislynches and we lose. So, if you’re town here, you’d essentially be gamethrowing
I'm willing to risk it on my reads because the alternative is that you guys would lynch saudade and then again it would be between me and you tomorrow. I want to keep the mislynch to give town some room.
The alternative if your town is we lose. We already mislynched zeebu. We’d be the second and after your flip, we hand the game to scum and for fucking what , because you’re willing to lose us the game to risk playing hero?

If that’s your plan, tell me right now because I haven’t been wracking my brain trying to solve this because you want to yolo mislynch two slots. Stop being bad and and help us solve this fucking game.
Is this nancy too?
These two posts made me pause. Why don't we get back to solving the game?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:26 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1435, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1425, RedPanda wrote:does it even make sense that scum not in control of three power roles will kill blake. They would be shitting themselves and try and nightkill what they can instead of killing "A strong townie" and assuming town would mislynch poweroles or captain due to paranoia.
In post 1436, RedPanda wrote:saud and me dont have control of any powerroles so that scumteam is illogical with the blake nightkill
In post 1437, RedPanda wrote:it would be illogical to think we were fishing for captain when a doc has already claimed and scum would assume captain would protect himself.
Let's start with a basic premise.

Do you agree with this?
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:27 am

In post 1477, RedPanda wrote:
He also got mad last time when I asked for an extension. And he kept conveniently ignoring the fact that the mod went through proper channels before she allowed me to replace back in.

I didn’t want to replace back in but Jack wanted me too and I felt that I should give it one more try because I felt it wrong that I got unfairly pushed out of the game. And don’t you dare suggest it was anything other than what it was: I don’t sign up for games to be called “stupid” and ordered to “stfu”. Why would you expect me to tolerate that kind of blatant disrespect? No game is worth it to me,
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1482, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
He also got mad last time when I asked for an extension. And he kept conveniently ignoring the fact that the mod went through proper channels before she allowed me to replace back in.

I didn’t want to replace back in but Jack wanted me too and I felt that I should give it one more try because I felt it wrong that I got unfairly pushed out of the game. And don’t you dare suggest it was anything other than what it was: I don’t sign up for games to be called “stupid” and ordered to “stfu”. Why would you expect me to tolerate that kind of blatant disrespect? No game is worth it to me,
Well I was confident that persi was town because of that so I replaced in and I was right.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:30 am

In post 1479, RedPanda wrote:Why does it matter that I have call to you town for that reason or saudade scum for that?? Can't I use my own brain to decide. You said you are town. I'm only listening to you.
I’m pointing out factual errors in your posts and faulty reasoning. Why would you take any issue with that?
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1484, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1479, RedPanda wrote:Why does it matter that I have call to you town for that reason or saudade scum for that?? Can't I use my own brain to decide. You said you are town. I'm only listening to you.
I’m pointing out factual errors in your posts and faulty reasoning. Why would you take any issue with that?
Are you really going to do this? You are just being annoying.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

Instead of repeating the same thing over and over and ignoring what I'm saying, Can we just move on to why I poe'd you scum instead of why persi did it, why saudade did it and why blake called you town.

If I was wrong to poe u scum then, someone else in that poe is scum. I'm asking you whether you agree with the logic of that poe.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:36 am

In post 1483, RedPanda wrote:

Well I was confident that persi was town because of that so I replaced in and I was right.
This doesn’t answer my question. I replaced out because I felt insulted, bullied and disrespected by two slots and two slots only and for no other reason. I didn’t want to take the chance that I respond back with something that could garner me a temp ban and if I ever feel that way in any game, I will 100% do the same thing if I feel it is ongoing and toxic. I have now put your predecessor on my blacklist because playing with that is not fun for me.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:37 am

In post 1485, RedPanda wrote:
Are you freaking kidding me? You think I’m just going to let you make untrue and illogical statements and not challenge them? *head exploding*
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1487, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1483, RedPanda wrote:

This doesn’t answer my question. I replaced out because I felt insulted, bullied and disrespected by two slots and two slots only and for no other reason. I didn’t want to take the chance that I respond back with something that could garner me a temp ban and if I ever feel that way in any game, I will 100% do the same thing if I feel it is ongoing and toxic. I have now put your predecessor on my blacklist because playing with that is not fun for me.
What is your question??? I already told you. I only townread persi from that. I did not scumread you for it cause I consider that NAI which is what you are also arguing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1488, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1485, RedPanda wrote:
Are you freaking kidding me? You think I’m just going to let you make untrue and illogical statements and not challenge them? *head exploding*
In post 1486, RedPanda wrote:Instead of repeating the same thing over and over and ignoring what I'm saying, Can we just move on to why I poe'd you scum instead of why persi did it, why saudade did it and why blake called you town.

If I was wrong to poe u scum then, someone else in that poe is scum. I'm asking you whether you agree with the logic of that poe.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:46 am

In post 1486, RedPanda wrote:Instead of repeating the same thing over and over and ignoring what I'm saying, Can we just move on to why I poe'd you scum instead of why persi did it, why saudade did it and why blake called you town.

We’re not scum so no and as I have continued to point out your POE on us is filled with factual mistakes, inconsistencies and overall bad logic.

Like I keep repeating, I’m really torn because as I’ve already said you do sound sincere but your entire case for POEing us is based on illogical misreading of things and blatant factual errors.

Your slot never townlocked us.
Blake townlocked us and nullread Saudade.
The mod clearly states that my replace out was not for the reasons you’ve been shading me for. I could go on and on but it’s really starting to piss me off that you keep pushing on me with things I know aren’t true/make no logical sense but somehow that’s my fucking fault? Really?
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:48 am

I answered your question. Let me know when you plan to get around to answering mine.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Iconeum »

UNVOTE:

Ill read tomorrow
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

You don't even understand what my poe is for. My poe is based on will scum not nightkill doc if they don't have control of any power roles. and my logic is no they wouldn't.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: I've an exam in 2 days peace be with you @ mod v/la?
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1481, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1435, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1425, RedPanda wrote:does it even make sense that scum not in control of three power roles will kill blake. They would be shitting themselves and try and nightkill what they can instead of killing "A strong townie" and assuming town would mislynch poweroles or captain due to paranoia.
In post 1436, RedPanda wrote:saud and me dont have control of any powerroles so that scumteam is illogical with the blake nightkill
In post 1437, RedPanda wrote:it would be illogical to think we were fishing for captain when a doc has already claimed and scum would assume captain would protect himself.
Let's start with a basic premise.

Do you agree with this?
I just don't like the fact that you keep repeating things instead of trying to answer this.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1491, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:

We’re not scum so no and as I have continued to point out your POE on us is filled with factual mistakes, inconsistencies and overall bad logic.

Like I keep repeating, I’m really torn because as I’ve already said you do sound sincere but your entire case for POEing us is based on illogical misreading of things and blatant factual errors.

Your slot never townlocked us.
Blake townlocked us and nullread Saudade.
The mod clearly states that my replace out was not for the reasons you’ve been shading me for. I could go on and on but it’s really starting to piss me off that you keep pushing on me with things I know aren’t true/make no logical sense but somehow that’s my fucking fault? Really?
like I keep saying I never scumread you for what persi thought about you, and I don't give a damn about what blake thought about you.

I have 1 captain and three power roles. they aren't dead. before I replaced in you were deciding between me and saud which makes no sense to me so I'm asking you to first think and see if it makes sense to you. I was scumreading you in my poe also for keeping on repeating the same thing over and over again to saudade. I did not find any issue with his tunnel on you but I found an issue with your scumread on him. I wanted 1 vs 1 but your posts made me pause and I unvoted but instead of trying to solve like you said you wanted to do, you've been annoying me just like I was annoyed when you kept ignoring saudade's points.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:02 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1440, RedPanda wrote:Aubrey only negative is that she's not dead.
Daitisi only positive is the way he made power roles act.
I'm townreading ico.
So I'm poeing it to you even without considering that you keep using meta and wifom arguments to self clear.

Can you see this and understand?

If it's not you, Then I've made a mistake in my other 3. Why don't you help me before my two pings fade away?
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:10 am

In post 1494, RedPanda wrote:You don't even understand what my poe is for. My poe is based on will scum not nightkill doc if they don't have control of any power roles. and my logic is no they wouldn't.
1) Why wouldn’t they?

2) Have you thoroughly read the setup? Maybe you should do that first because if you clearly understand the setup and even if you aren’t willing to look beyond surface mech reads - even then, how are we even in your POE based on this?

We are only a lieutenant not commander like you and considering the fact that there’s no poisoner this time, have a completely useless role, so none of this is making any sense to me at all.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”