Micro 881_Tourist Trap | GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

Well, if none of you guys want to townread the literal MAYOR of town it's not my problem
Plains and Islands
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

AS is town
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:48 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 302, Jingle wrote:He can't get any harder to read.
In post 311, Inferno390 wrote:Azor’s posting is terrible.
But taking him to L-1 is really dumb atp. So I’ll keep my vote where it is. Since CoI’s posting is also really dumb. :D
Speaking of which, time to parse.
In post 315, Austerity wrote:
In post 312, AzoriusSenate wrote:Nice fluffpost my guy
Fluffposting is perfectly fine if you're also posting content, and that wasn't really a fluffpost anyway.
In post 320, Jingle wrote:
In post 316, AzoriusSenate wrote:Anyone not in the town!bloc is fair game, I'd suggest staying inside.
The problem here is that townblocs should actually be made of town.

:eek:
In post 323, Conflict of Interest wrote:In my experience it's always scum who go on and on about townblocs or care about townblocs
Plains and Islands
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:48 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

Hmm I wonder where this is headed.
Plains and Islands
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 326, RadiantTroubadour wrote:AS is town
Perhaps.
This is a Parachute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 304, AzoriusSenate wrote:I will actually chest up to anyone who fucks with the town!bloc. As mayor, an attack on me is an attack on your fellow townspeople. Think upon that the next time you dare write my name upon your tablets.
I doesn't matter how you dress it up, OMGUS is OMGUS.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:49 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

Inferno and CoI agreeing on me is fucking scary dawg.
Plains and Islands
Austerity
Austerity
Goon
Austerity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Austerity »

OMGUS is usually not a scumtell though.
Show
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:52 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 332, Austerity wrote:OMGUS is usually not a scumtell though.
Give a definitive read. Azorius is scum/town. Do it now before you look scummy.
Plains and Islands
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:52 am

In post 252, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also @RT if you're going to bully people into voting me you'd best post a fucking case
why is your concern the presence/absence of a case rather than that i'm misreading you
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Jingle »

Hm.

UNVOTE:

RadiantKaty probs right.
This is a Parachute.
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 am

if it's really necessary i'll case gamma once b&b have readable content

~katy
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 330, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 304, AzoriusSenate wrote:I will actually chest up to anyone who fucks with the town!bloc. As mayor, an attack on me is an attack on your fellow townspeople. Think upon that the next time you dare write my name upon your tablets.
I doesn't matter how you dress it up, OMGUS is OMGUS.
It's funny that you say that after you blatantly vote me following my vote on you. You seem extremely stressed about the pressure on you when we barely out of RVS.
Plains and Islands
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 325, AzoriusSenate wrote:Well, if none of you guys want to townread the literal MAYOR of town it's not my problem
...isn't a mayor an ELECTED OFFICIAL? Who voted you in?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: Austerity

tn, may I have your vote?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 336, RadiantTroubadour wrote:if it's really necessary
It isn't. The case is pretty self explanatory.
This is a Parachute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 334, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 252, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also @RT if you're going to bully people into voting me you'd best post a fucking case
why is your concern the presence/absence of a case rather than that i'm misreading you
Because honestly you've misread me so many times it's the norm
<Embrace The Void>

AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:57 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 325, AzoriusSenate wrote:Well, if none of you guys want to townread the literal MAYOR of town it's not my problem
...isn't a mayor an ELECTED OFFICIAL? Who voted you in?
I voted myself in. This isn't a democracy.
Plains and Islands
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 340, Jingle wrote:
Or rather, the case will tell me more if it comes from someone who is not you and voting Gemerald.
This is a Parachute.
Austerity
Austerity
Goon
Austerity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Austerity »

In post 333, AzoriusSenate wrote:
Why don't you want me to look scummy?
Show
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 258, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 162, Inferno390 wrote:I mean let’s talk about how you’ve responded to me so far.
There’s the fact that you said I thought you were a threat and when asked why you gave vague statements about me being on other sites or metadiving you
And how when it became clear that I had done neither, you now have crafted a narrative where I attacked you because Jingle respects your game solving ability
And the mocking
And the talking down
And the dismissal of the things I’m saying
And how every time I cockblock one bs reason you give you completely drop it, ignore it, and try to come at me from a different angle

Shall I continue?
Alright, I'm back from my slumber.

>im a threat to you
as seen how, when jingle posted, you immediately came up with a bullshit reason to scumread me

>metadiving me
I've been told I'm fairly easy to read. I expect you to do this some time in the two weeks we have. Or, alternatively, flip red.

>narrative
I didn't need to create a narrative, you did a good enough job of that on your own. Is this how you discredit people that point out your bullshit?

>mocking
Because I can't treat someone that's scum reading me over such a bullshit reason seriously as a player or as a person.

>reasoning cockblock
It's the same angle, actually. You're scummy because of your early dramatic 180 read reversal on me, but I'm not sure if it's because you're scum I think I'm just gonna rely on RedFlavor for this one because interacting with you is a chore I could do without from now on.
In post 164, Inferno390 wrote:And then there’s this:
In post 77, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 52, Inferno390 wrote:I get the feeling that Conflict is looking for points of manipulation on the players and/or dipping his toes in the water to see what he’s playing against. I’m going to parse it a little bit later, but it is definitely off.

I think VOTE: Conflict is okay for now. Not sold on it, but it’s worth a couple of looks at.
I thşnk u r town lol
-rf
Followed by silence until 115, at which point you express confusion over me scumreading you (okay) and then in the space of 3 posts without giving me anytime to respond, you hard drop your vote on me with seemingly no change (wtf).
Conflict of Interest wrote:I'm not interested in engaging your bullshit today
My bullshit?
MY bullshit?
YOU were the one who said that I might know your meta because possible offsite reasons
YOU were the one who unfoundedly said I could have metadived you based on a chat with someone in the lobby
Despite the fact that, you know, anyone who had done any sort of research on MY meta would know that I have 9% phone posted for the last year.
YOU are the one mocking me with anime JPGs
YOU are the one talking to me like I’m a little baby newbie
If anyone is putting up with bullshit, it’s me. And I’m putting up with yours.
Well it ain’t gonna work. It takes more that that to shake a ‘ferno

>your bullshit
yes

>might know meta
Yeah, it's almost like people try to play to win here or something. Much shock many surprise wow.

>unfounded assertion of meta dive
It wasn't unfounded, I gave the foundation in the post.

>9% phone posting
Is also 91% PCPosting.

>anime jpgs
They're PNG's, actually.
In post 168, RadiantTroubadour wrote:can you guys stop tvt'ing for a bit

tn why tf are you townreading gamma lmao
For mostly gut i-dont-think-this-is-scum that i can't really explain well.

TeamWorldwide
: If you could stop hyperposting now, that would be great, thanks.
In post 208, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 192, TeamWorldwide wrote:
In post 101, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 97, Jingle wrote:
In post 90, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 75, Jingle wrote:
In post 70, Inferno390 wrote:You have posted very little sortable content
This is actually untrue, but very few people in this game have any ability when it comes to sorting me.
Why are you condemning him off this, then?
The issue isn't that he's inaccurately reading me. The issue is that he's pushing someone else over something I'm blatantly doing and claiming that I haven't done anything AI.

That’s the thing.
You’re not doing anything like what tn is doing.
Ten is asking these odd questions and making some remarks I find funny, that in my opinion sound like scum trying to get a feel for the players in the game and trying to get a handhold on the game.
Your posting definitely does not have this feel or implications. You’re posting a lot of fluff at the very very basic level. Tn has only made a handful of posts, but they advance the game state in the sense that they have generated discussion between others. You on the other hand are posting a lot, but it’s a lot of meaningless or useless information for sorting/game state.
aren't you contradicting yourself here
you're saying tn is generating discussion but is scumreading him
and you're saying jingle is posting useless info but not scumreading him
No no no
I should have explained this better.
Tn’s opening post was not meant to advance gamestate the way it did. It was unintentionally discussion generating. Jingle’s posts are mostly fluff posting and so provide no information to work off of.
I scumread Conflict because his post had allowed for the discussion and creation of reads in him, at least unintentionally. I do not scumread Jingle because the quality of his posts to not allow for the forming of a read.
Make sense?
>not advancing gamestate
Actually, I wrote that with the intent to skip rvs altogether. For what reason do you think it's not meant to advance the game state when it obviously did exactly that?

>jingle fluff
If he's still up to this shit tomorrow, I'll give that a solid look. I feel like he's also something of a slow starter.

>scumread conflict for things i should be townreading him for
So this is the fundamental misunderstanding that you need to yeet off of this mortal coil ASAP.

>not scumreading Jingle
Watch out for Jingle coming in with suboptimal gamesolves. Maybe once isn't enough for a pattern but he did that in Police Academy and was scum.
In post 211, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 210, TeamWorldwide wrote:if the indicator of TvT is arguing because of misinterpretations, then what's the indicator of TvS?
I wouldn't call it an indicator, like scum *can* feel misinterpreted and push against it... It's just the way it feels to me and I don't really know how to expand on it, like I guess the scumreads feel real to me? I've definitely been in their positions before and tbh the only time it ever became a full on fight was when it was tvt anyway. maybe scum are just less inclined to push against a townie when they know theyre deliberately misinterpreting someone? but I don't think either of them are deliberately being obstinate in any way, if i'm somehow wrong about either of them im not even sure how indicative their reads actually would be of them being scum here but i actually feel oddly confident abt the gamestate so far, which is weird esp considering raybells and i haven't really synced up yet
Have you, like, actually read Open 569? I
absolutely
push when I feel slighted.
In post 212, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 7, Conflict of Interest wrote:I'm going to tell you right now, just looking at this player list, there's a ton of hydras.
There's enough players in hydra slots to fill this game on it's own, plus 5 non-hydra slots. So I most definitely don't want to see a lot of lurking going on.

It is in everyone's best interests to claim whether or not you are a BP as soon as you post; failure to do so will most likely result in you being lynched day one.
Not BP

MaryJoLisa
: Do you feel like you'll do better in this game, after completing micro 875? And do you have more experience with this setup than that game?
Typhon Jam
: What is your stance on signing posts on a hydra account? How do you feel about your first ever game? (according to MaryJoLisa)
AzoriusSenate
: What is your favorite tactic to get reads on players? Have you ever played this setup before?
TeamWorldwide
: I'm not familiar with any of the heads of this hydra, what sort of mafia experience do you all have? I'd like an answer from each head if possible.
Hectic
: If you could answer the above question as well, that would be great. How do you feel your chances are this game?
Inferno390
: Do you play much mafia? The very very brief search I did on you turned up mish-mash and hosting stuff, but not much in the way of mafia games.
RadiantTroubadour
: I'd like for us to get on the same wavelength as soon as possible, so if you could just immediately send a mountain of stuff at me rather than spreading it over weeks, that would be great. I look forward to working with you if you're town.
Jingle
: Are you ready for more happy jingle memes from me this game? Also, please be town this game.
Gamma Emerald
: I really feel like I should know you, but I think you joined the site shortly before I site flaked. How do you feel about 'active' lurking?

I think I'm mainly concerned at the number of other players I need to be able to read for this micro game. I'm reasonably sure that we'll do fine, but I thought that in 875 as well and despite lynching scum d1 we still went to lylo before winning.

Also, screw Jingle for posting inb4 game start.

VOTE: Jingle

~tn5421
I would have not make the comment about not lurking. I probably also would not have been focused so hard on previous meta and experience. It feels very weird for an entrance post to double down on the experience of every other player in the game, and combined with the fact that he’s apparently worried about the number of players to read, comes across as an attempt to gauge the level of town that he is having to play against.
Other than that, it’s okay it terms of general thoughts, but there are a couple of points that give me pause. The whole “mind meld” thing with RC/Katy slot seems very weird and pockets, like I’ve mentioned before, and both the questions to Gamma and Azorius seem out of place.
I'm worried about needing to game solve, a worry that increased when Jingle pointed out his expectations and I doubled down when you pushed me because of it.
In post 221, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
Spoiler: not bp claims
In post 3, Jingle wrote:Hard claim not BP.
In post 8, Inferno390 wrote:I claim not BP.
In post 11, Bows and Bells wrote:Not BP
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:I claim not BP
In post 173, TeamWorldwide wrote:hello, we are not a BP
In post 218, Austerity wrote:I do not have a bulletproof vest.
In post 219, AzoriusSenate wrote:NOT BP

so every slot's claimed not bp, so tracker claims are next. we are not tracker
I don't play this setup much anymore, so idk if this is ideal, but.

Hardclaim: Not Tracker

Also, don't like at ALL.
VOTE: AzoriusSenate

~tn
So, from top to bottom on bullet points in 258:

-I do not find you a threat. Also, why don’t you go have a quick look at the time stamps of my “bullshit reason” and the post before it of Jingle’s. And understand that you’re little narrative there makes no sense.
-Again, I do not have the time nor the energy, nor the mental capacity to read through 3 three other games. Especially since it’s going to all be in my phone. You’re going to have to deal with it.
-Yes, you did create a narrative. You’re creating a narrative where scum!Inferno is trying to take you down because I know your meta. Except I don’t, so it’s because Jingle said you were really good town. Except that’s not what happened. So yes, that would be called “ making up a narrative.”
-Yes, continue to make yourself look crappy by mocking me. It just makes my job easier, thanks.
-180 Reversal? What 180 reversal are you referring to? I never stated a townread on you.
-So you’re response to being called scum is to call the things I am saying bullshit and then to find reasons for me to be making crap up. I see. Very convincing argument.
-You have no evidence that I know your meta. You have no reason to believe I know your meta. And the reasons you say I might know your meta are either easily disproved or ridiculous.
-Your “foundation” is either that I exist on another mafia site or that I read something you posted in site chat. Neither of which I do and was clearly just reaching for guesses on your part.
-Hey, read EBWOPs. Would be great kthxbye.
-Don’t care the point is a point.
-Let me ask you a question. In what world is asking people how much site experience they have supposed to advance the game state? Or commenting on the number of players? Or telling people not to lurk?
-Ok I guess?
-Wow, look at that LAMIST. Very impressive. Notice how that doesn’t actually mean anything other than you saying “I’m doing townie things!”
-And your point is? This again does not mean anything in the current context other than to spread discord among players.

Thank you for your time. I will return shortly.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 340, Jingle wrote:
Spell it out for the class?
<Embrace The Void>

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 258, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 162, Inferno390 wrote:I mean let’s talk about how you’ve responded to me so far.
There’s the fact that you said I thought you were a threat and when asked why you gave vague statements about me being on other sites or metadiving you
And how when it became clear that I had done neither, you now have crafted a narrative where I attacked you because Jingle respects your game solving ability
And the mocking
And the talking down
And the dismissal of the things I’m saying
And how every time I cockblock one bs reason you give you completely drop it, ignore it, and try to come at me from a different angle

Shall I continue?
Alright, I'm back from my slumber.

>im a threat to you
as seen how, when jingle posted, you immediately came up with a bullshit reason to scumread me

>metadiving me
I've been told I'm fairly easy to read. I expect you to do this some time in the two weeks we have. Or, alternatively, flip red.

>narrative
I didn't need to create a narrative, you did a good enough job of that on your own. Is this how you discredit people that point out your bullshit?

>mocking
Because I can't treat someone that's scum reading me over such a bullshit reason seriously as a player or as a person.

>reasoning cockblock
It's the same angle, actually. You're scummy because of your early dramatic 180 read reversal on me, but I'm not sure if it's because you're scum I think I'm just gonna rely on RedFlavor for this one because interacting with you is a chore I could do without from now on.
In post 164, Inferno390 wrote:And then there’s this:
In post 77, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 52, Inferno390 wrote:I get the feeling that Conflict is looking for points of manipulation on the players and/or dipping his toes in the water to see what he’s playing against. I’m going to parse it a little bit later, but it is definitely off.

I think VOTE: Conflict is okay for now. Not sold on it, but it’s worth a couple of looks at.
I thşnk u r town lol
-rf
Followed by silence until 115, at which point you express confusion over me scumreading you (okay) and then in the space of 3 posts without giving me anytime to respond, you hard drop your vote on me with seemingly no change (wtf).
Conflict of Interest wrote:I'm not interested in engaging your bullshit today
My bullshit?
MY bullshit?
YOU were the one who said that I might know your meta because possible offsite reasons
YOU were the one who unfoundedly said I could have metadived you based on a chat with someone in the lobby
Despite the fact that, you know, anyone who had done any sort of research on MY meta would know that I have 9% phone posted for the last year.
YOU are the one mocking me with anime JPGs
YOU are the one talking to me like I’m a little baby newbie
If anyone is putting up with bullshit, it’s me. And I’m putting up with yours.
Well it ain’t gonna work. It takes more that that to shake a ‘ferno

>your bullshit
yes

>might know meta
Yeah, it's almost like people try to play to win here or something. Much shock many surprise wow.

>unfounded assertion of meta dive
It wasn't unfounded, I gave the foundation in the post.

>9% phone posting
Is also 91% PCPosting.

>anime jpgs
They're PNG's, actually.
In post 168, RadiantTroubadour wrote:can you guys stop tvt'ing for a bit

tn why tf are you townreading gamma lmao
For mostly gut i-dont-think-this-is-scum that i can't really explain well.

TeamWorldwide
: If you could stop hyperposting now, that would be great, thanks.
In post 208, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 192, TeamWorldwide wrote:
In post 101, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 97, Jingle wrote:
In post 90, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 75, Jingle wrote:
In post 70, Inferno390 wrote:You have posted very little sortable content
This is actually untrue, but very few people in this game have any ability when it comes to sorting me.
Why are you condemning him off this, then?
The issue isn't that he's inaccurately reading me. The issue is that he's pushing someone else over something I'm blatantly doing and claiming that I haven't done anything AI.

That’s the thing.
You’re not doing anything like what tn is doing.
Ten is asking these odd questions and making some remarks I find funny, that in my opinion sound like scum trying to get a feel for the players in the game and trying to get a handhold on the game.
Your posting definitely does not have this feel or implications. You’re posting a lot of fluff at the very very basic level. Tn has only made a handful of posts, but they advance the game state in the sense that they have generated discussion between others. You on the other hand are posting a lot, but it’s a lot of meaningless or useless information for sorting/game state.
aren't you contradicting yourself here
you're saying tn is generating discussion but is scumreading him
and you're saying jingle is posting useless info but not scumreading him
No no no
I should have explained this better.
Tn’s opening post was not meant to advance gamestate the way it did. It was unintentionally discussion generating. Jingle’s posts are mostly fluff posting and so provide no information to work off of.
I scumread Conflict because his post had allowed for the discussion and creation of reads in him, at least unintentionally. I do not scumread Jingle because the quality of his posts to not allow for the forming of a read.
Make sense?
>not advancing gamestate
Actually, I wrote that with the intent to skip rvs altogether. For what reason do you think it's not meant to advance the game state when it obviously did exactly that?

>jingle fluff
If he's still up to this shit tomorrow, I'll give that a solid look. I feel like he's also something of a slow starter.

>scumread conflict for things i should be townreading him for
So this is the fundamental misunderstanding that you need to yeet off of this mortal coil ASAP.

>not scumreading Jingle
Watch out for Jingle coming in with suboptimal gamesolves. Maybe once isn't enough for a pattern but he did that in Police Academy and was scum.
In post 211, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 210, TeamWorldwide wrote:if the indicator of TvT is arguing because of misinterpretations, then what's the indicator of TvS?
I wouldn't call it an indicator, like scum *can* feel misinterpreted and push against it... It's just the way it feels to me and I don't really know how to expand on it, like I guess the scumreads feel real to me? I've definitely been in their positions before and tbh the only time it ever became a full on fight was when it was tvt anyway. maybe scum are just less inclined to push against a townie when they know theyre deliberately misinterpreting someone? but I don't think either of them are deliberately being obstinate in any way, if i'm somehow wrong about either of them im not even sure how indicative their reads actually would be of them being scum here but i actually feel oddly confident abt the gamestate so far, which is weird esp considering raybells and i haven't really synced up yet
Have you, like, actually read Open 569? I
absolutely
push when I feel slighted.
In post 212, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 7, Conflict of Interest wrote:I'm going to tell you right now, just looking at this player list, there's a ton of hydras.
There's enough players in hydra slots to fill this game on it's own, plus 5 non-hydra slots. So I most definitely don't want to see a lot of lurking going on.

It is in everyone's best interests to claim whether or not you are a BP as soon as you post; failure to do so will most likely result in you being lynched day one.
Not BP

MaryJoLisa
: Do you feel like you'll do better in this game, after completing micro 875? And do you have more experience with this setup than that game?
Typhon Jam
: What is your stance on signing posts on a hydra account? How do you feel about your first ever game? (according to MaryJoLisa)
AzoriusSenate
: What is your favorite tactic to get reads on players? Have you ever played this setup before?
TeamWorldwide
: I'm not familiar with any of the heads of this hydra, what sort of mafia experience do you all have? I'd like an answer from each head if possible.
Hectic
: If you could answer the above question as well, that would be great. How do you feel your chances are this game?
Inferno390
: Do you play much mafia? The very very brief search I did on you turned up mish-mash and hosting stuff, but not much in the way of mafia games.
RadiantTroubadour
: I'd like for us to get on the same wavelength as soon as possible, so if you could just immediately send a mountain of stuff at me rather than spreading it over weeks, that would be great. I look forward to working with you if you're town.
Jingle
: Are you ready for more happy jingle memes from me this game? Also, please be town this game.
Gamma Emerald
: I really feel like I should know you, but I think you joined the site shortly before I site flaked. How do you feel about 'active' lurking?

I think I'm mainly concerned at the number of other players I need to be able to read for this micro game. I'm reasonably sure that we'll do fine, but I thought that in 875 as well and despite lynching scum d1 we still went to lylo before winning.

Also, screw Jingle for posting inb4 game start.

VOTE: Jingle

~tn5421
I would have not make the comment about not lurking. I probably also would not have been focused so hard on previous meta and experience. It feels very weird for an entrance post to double down on the experience of every other player in the game, and combined with the fact that he’s apparently worried about the number of players to read, comes across as an attempt to gauge the level of town that he is having to play against.
Other than that, it’s okay it terms of general thoughts, but there are a couple of points that give me pause. The whole “mind meld” thing with RC/Katy slot seems very weird and pockets, like I’ve mentioned before, and both the questions to Gamma and Azorius seem out of place.
I'm worried about needing to game solve, a worry that increased when Jingle pointed out his expectations and I doubled down when you pushed me because of it.
In post 221, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
Spoiler: not bp claims
In post 3, Jingle wrote:Hard claim not BP.
In post 8, Inferno390 wrote:I claim not BP.
In post 11, Bows and Bells wrote:Not BP
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:I claim not BP
In post 173, TeamWorldwide wrote:hello, we are not a BP
In post 218, Austerity wrote:I do not have a bulletproof vest.
In post 219, AzoriusSenate wrote:NOT BP

so every slot's claimed not bp, so tracker claims are next. we are not tracker
I don't play this setup much anymore, so idk if this is ideal, but.

Hardclaim: Not Tracker

Also, don't like at ALL.
VOTE: AzoriusSenate

~tn
So, from top to bottom on bullet points in 258:

-I do not find you a threat. Also, why don’t you go have a quick look at the time stamps of my “bullshit reason” and the post before it of Jingle’s. And understand that you’re little narrative there makes no sense.
-Again, I do not have the time nor the energy, nor the mental capacity to read through 3 three other games. Especially since it’s going to all be in my phone. You’re going to have to deal with it.
-Yes, you did create a narrative. You’re creating a narrative where scum!Inferno is trying to take you down because I know your meta. Except I don’t, so it’s because Jingle said you were really good town. Except that’s not what happened. So yes, that would be called “ making up a narrative.”
-Yes, continue to make yourself look crappy by mocking me. It just makes my job easier, thanks.
-180 Reversal? What 180 reversal are you referring to? I never stated a townread on you.
-So you’re response to being called scum is to call the things I am saying bullshit and then to find reasons for me to be making crap up. I see. Very convincing argument.
-You have no evidence that I know your meta. You have no reason to believe I know your meta. And the reasons you say I might know your meta are either easily disproved or ridiculous.
-Your “foundation” is either that I exist on another mafia site or that I read something you posted in site chat. Neither of which I do and was clearly just reaching for guesses on your part.
-Hey, read EBWOPs. Would be great kthxbye.
-Don’t care the point is a point.
-Let me ask you a question. In what world is asking people how much site experience they have supposed to advance the game state? Or commenting on the number of players? Or telling people not to lurk?
-Ok I guess?
-Wow, look at that LAMIST. Very impressive. Notice how that doesn’t actually mean anything other than you saying “I’m doing townie things!”
-And your point is? This again does not mean anything in the current context other than to spread discord among players.

Thank you for your time. I will return shortly.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
AzoriusSenate
AzoriusSenate
Goon
AzoriusSenate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by AzoriusSenate »

In post 344, Austerity wrote:
In post 333, AzoriusSenate wrote:
Why don't you want me to look scummy?
You're in the town!bloc, that should be reason enough champ. Shape up.
Plains and Islands
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 342, AzoriusSenate wrote:I voted myself in. This isn't a democracy.
The irony... You can palp it.

Also:

This is a Parachute.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”