Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 am

Post by RedPanda »

Either way we only have one mislynch
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1649, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1645, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1526, RedPanda wrote:
Vote aubrey

I'm going to use occams razor.
In post 1536, RedPanda wrote:scum aubrey can't kill their own slot they get order to doc persi,
LJK is being scumread so they kill blake. that is just so simple and we are just overthinking this shit.
What do you feel about this?
No, you absolutely shouldn’t lynch Aubrey. What are you thinking? God!

Wrt to the bolded, were you high when you made that post? We were being locktown read by them and they probably prevented our mislynch D1 and would have D2 as well.
You aren't understanding.I'm saying Aubrey doesn't kill you because you were being scumread. That is the simplest explanation for why blake was killed.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Liz Jack and Kenneth »

In post 1648, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1647, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1642, RedPanda wrote:actually wait no I'm confusing myself. If I die tonight captain still has two protects.
We die, then you and pow, two of the command structure are dead. Secondary scum win condition only depends on killing CoC, not PRS, so you dying furthers scum wincon.
We will still get two lynches though. They cannot kill daitisi because he will have two protects on him.
If you’re hellbent on killing town!us and are you because it seems you’re ignoring what I’m saying? and if you’re going to gamethrow anyway, why am I wasting my time trying to knock sense into you?
Show
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39, Volxen, and Auro

I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1652, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1642, RedPanda wrote:actually wait no I'm confusing myself. If I die tonight captain still has two protects.
We die, then you and pow, two of the command structure are dead. Secondary scum win condition only depends on killing CoC, not PRS, so you dying furthers scum wincon.
We will still get two lynches though. They cannot kill daitisi because he will have two protects on him.
If you’re hellbent on killing town!us and are you because it seems you’re ignoring what I’m saying? and if you’re going to gamethrow anyway, why am I wasting my time trying to knock sense into you?
omg can you calm down.

I'm trying to show you why icon is town.

I have already unvoted stop being so fucking defensive.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:34 am

In post 1651, RedPanda wrote:
Vote aubrey

In post 1536, RedPanda wrote:scum aubrey can't kill their own slot they get order to doc persi,
LJK is being scumread so they kill blake. that is just so simple and we are just overthinking this shit.

Wrt to the bolded, were you high when you made that post? We were being locktown read by them and they probably prevented our mislynch D1 and would have D2 as well.
You aren't understanding.I'm saying Aubrey doesn't kill you because you were being scumread. That is the simplest explanation for why blake was killed.
Neither us or Aubrey ever kills Blake here. Am I taking crazy pills because none of this is making an iota of sense to me.
Show

I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.
~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1654, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
Vote aubrey

Neither us or Aubrey ever kills Blake here. Am I taking crazy pills because none of this is making an iota of sense to me.

are you back with this shit again? Can you please be reasonable? you were doing so well.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:38 am

In post 1653, RedPanda wrote:
omg can you calm down.

I am not being defensive. What I am is pissed if instead of packing, I’m wasting my time with this shit. I shouldn’t even be fucking posting rn. If I was playing solo, I wouldn’t bother but Jack and Kenneth were very upset by my trip.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1656, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
omg can you calm down.

I am not being defensive. What I am is pissed if instead of packing, I’m wasting my time with this shit. I shouldn’t even be fucking posting rn. If I was playing solo, I wouldn’t bother but Jack and Kenneth were very upset by my trip.
You said Icon plan could make command structure fall and I got confused about it but now that I know icon plan does not make command structure fall, my reason for icon town jk play is still valid which is what I'm trying to show you. If you are town, you should want to understand it.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 am

In post 1655, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1654, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
Vote aubrey

are you back with this shit again? Can you please be reasonable? you were doing so well.
I don’t know why you keep saying this and it’s getting me really frustrated. It isn’t making any fucking sense to me, so if not understanding what you’re talking about makes you wrongly sr me, oh well. :roll:
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

It's like I keep telling you to stop using blake to clear instead work with me to actually solve because who the fuck knows whether you would or would not kill blake? who the fuck knows whether aubrey would or would not kill blake? You're asking me to assume and believe that this is fact and logic when it really isn't. I keep telling this to you and you just ignore what I'm saying and call me dumb for not believing it.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:47 am

In post 1657, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1656, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
omg can you calm down.

You said Icon plan could make command structure fall and I got confused about it but now that I know icon plan does not make command structure fall, my reason for icon town jk play is still valid which is what I'm trying to show you. If you are town, you should want to understand it.
READ.MY FUCKING.GOD DAMNED POSTS! I said I DON’T fucking understand NOT that I don’t fucking
WANT
to. Capiche? :mad:
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

But I'm trying to make you understand it but you keep bringing blake up.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 am

In post 1659, RedPanda wrote:It's like I keep telling you to stop using blake to clear instead work with me to actually solve because who the fuck knows whether you would or would not kill blake? who the fuck knows whether aubrey would or would not kill blake? You're asking me to assume and believe that this is fact and logic when it really isn't. I keep telling this to you and you just ignore what I'm saying and call me dumb for not believing it.
I don’t understand why you don’t see what I’m seeing because I’m not wrong but yeah I know, you going to sr me for that, right? I give up. *bangs head*
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 am

In post 1661, RedPanda wrote:But I'm trying to make you understand it but you keep bringing blake up.
I have a splitting headache and I haven’t packed yet and my friend will leave here if I don’t get that done. Talk to my other heads because I’m not sacrificing my trip to avoid getting mislynched.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1662, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1659, RedPanda wrote:It's like I keep telling you to stop using blake to clear instead work with me to actually solve because who the fuck knows whether you would or would not kill blake? who the fuck knows whether aubrey would or would not kill blake? You're asking me to assume and believe that this is fact and logic when it really isn't. I keep telling this to you and you just ignore what I'm saying and call me dumb for not believing it.
I don’t understand why you don’t see what I’m seeing because I’m not wrong but yeah I know, you going to sr me for that, right? I give up. *bangs
head*
It's like I'm trying to show you why icon is town and I've said that multiple times but you keep thinking I'm trying to scumread you. I have no idea how to communicate with you. I'm just going to follow Icon because I think I've been clear as I can be but everything keeps returning back to blake with you.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:54 am

In post 1663, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1661, RedPanda wrote:But I'm trying to make you understand it but you keep bringing blake up.
I have a splitting headache and I haven’t packed yet and my friend will leave here if I don’t get that done. Talk to my other heads because I’m not sacrificing my trip to avoid getting mislynched.
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1665, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
K. I'm sorry if I'm frustrating you though.
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Liz Jack and Kenneth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:03 am

In post 1666, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1665, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
K. I'm sorry if I'm frustrating you though.
I’m frustrated because I’m not getting fucking listened to and I feel my solve is being wrongly discredited and I’m so confused, I can’t even think straight. I’m no good to anyone rn, so I’m just going to miss my trip when I’m not even being fucking listened too, anyway. I’m am so goddamned sick of losing games when I have the correct solve because for some goddamned reason, I lack the charisma factor or whatever. :/
Show

~Liz Lemon

*[/b]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

your solve on me is wrong though.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

Yikes. Nancy go on your trip and have a good time. Let the game be what it is.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Aubrey »

I’m still not interested in hydra lynch. And if y’all are not going to vote me, where is this day going?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

What do you think about what we're arguing about? Why don't you give us an opinion?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

Y’all are going in circles and do not interest me as scum candidates. If y’all lynch the hydra, I hope my read is right and I get to say I told you so.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

Frankly y’all keep looking at this through a mechanical solve and I don’t care to engage in that as scum find it easier to solve through a mechanics mindset because it’s easier to fabricate reads and actions that way.

You and I will not see eye to eye probably.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Aubrey »

Besides what is more interesting here, is you. You gonna revote the hydra? Saude will gladly hammer. No clue what voted or Datisi think.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”