Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

Ok but I don't think my d2 makes sense unless I have a guilty or am pretending to.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:49 am

Post by mastina »

In post 490, Ausuka wrote:actual reads
town: ausuka, jingle, mastina, ceejayvinoya, pine, wagonomics, penguinpower, rosterfoster, redflavor
saske: ismyyaoikismesis
null: ofrhz, nomnomnom, who, titus
scum: eevee, lavender
most of these are gut/tone related.
So Ausuka unlike EeveeLution Army or PenguinPower has actual D1 content, but what I want to know is: why is EeveeLution Army a scumread with absolutely no mention as to why; why was the vote on Lavender instead of on EeveeLution Army?
In post 698, Ausuka wrote:
In post 550, tn5421 wrote:But why though? And why nest your vote between two non-players voting?
i voted lavender because i thought their first post was a wolfy pop-in; like they were making excuses for not scumhunting (while not reading the shitfest is plausible i'd expect town to, like, look at some ISOs and make some sort of attempt)

i'm not going to not vote because one non-player voted before me. i think it's pretty obvious from my play so far that i haven't been trying to blend in this game.
Like, she explains the vote on Lavender here, but Eevee's just not mentioned at all; it screams distancing-without-bussing.
In post 1102, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: penguin
Why did PenguinPower move from being town to being voted here without reasoning?
In post 1133, Ausuka wrote:Wagon is a day superweak neighbourizer. He can target as many people as he likes but if he ever targets scum he loses instantly.
In post 1135, Ausuka wrote:Ugh sorry I meant to post that in the PT :facepalm:
Man I wish Jingle were alive because I want to know if Wagonomics posted in their neighborhood PT a claim of exactly that; if he had, then this would've been the scumslip of scumslips, written off as being a joke.
In post 1148, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: rosterfoster
I already mentioned this but given Ausuka's roleclaim, Ausuka's stance on rosterfoster doesn't sit well with me.
In post 2143, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Eeveelution Army
In post 2145, Ausuka wrote:Mastina has a guilty on Eevee, we should be speed lynching them.
Framing it as a guilty from me also doesn't sit well with me.
In post 2220, Ausuka wrote:Also I have a reason to want to speedlynch Eevee *right now*
This however fits perfectly with Ausuka's roleclaim.

Marking this for reference; Ausuka, the day before PP's roleclaim, had 108 posts and many of them had actual content in them. That was bumped up to 122 posts by the end of the day.

That's the useful bits; isoing ofhrz next.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Katyusha »

i know i wasnt going to post anything serious on this account but mastina did you not respond to rc's claim? or are you deliberately ignoring it?
eddie cane
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 60, ofrhz wrote:Yah yeet
*instantly opens ofhrz's iso*
*It's five pages long*

Given PenguinPower's real role, that uhh...that actually looks really damn clearing for him?
In post 732, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: penguin
Could be a bus vote; there's no real reasoning attached here.

That being said, while ofhrz's content is lowkey, it IS there the entire time, too.
In post 924, ofrhz wrote:Why is PP town?
There's naked voting for distancing and then there's some actual attempts at leading a lynch on scum which is therefore either bussing or town; this looks like the latter and of the "bussing or town", the latter actually looks more likely.
In post 1083, ofrhz wrote:Penguin and Pine are both town?
In post 1089, ofrhz wrote:I think Penguin is scum!
In post 1095, ofrhz wrote:I think PP usually gives more reads by now if he were town

And also GUT
This looks REALLY good for ofhrz.
In post 2255, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2253, Ausuka wrote:I don't think that's beneficial right now.
Why not?
Not a comment on ofhrz but my random theory time is that Ausuka's telling the truth about the conditions for her role to function but is lying and she's actually a roleblocker who needs those conditions in order to roleblock.

Marking this for reference; ofhrz, the day before PP's roleclaim, had 125 posts and many of them had actual content in them. By the end of the day, this was 920 posts.
920 + PP's 62 + EeveeLution Army's 66 = maximum scum content of 1048/5450 posts: 19.22935779816514% of the total posts in the game.
In post 5928, xyzzy wrote:starting on day 1, if the game thread reaches 200 pages with no more than 5% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become a godfather for the rest of the game. once you become a godfather, if an investigative role would investigate you, their results would suggest that you are a member of the town.

starting on day 2, if the game thread reaches 1000 pages with no more than 2% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become a vigilante for the rest of the game. once you become a vigilante, each night, you can target another player. that player will die.

starting on day 3, if the game thread reaches 3000 pages with no more than 1% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become lynchproof for the rest of the game. once you become lynchproof, if you would die as a result of a majority of players voting for you during the day, the day will instead continue without you dying in this way.
Oh it's individual member of the mafia, but point still holds. A mafiate needed to not make more than 5% of the posts.
920/5450 = 16.88073394495413%. Over triple that.

That seems to REALLY strongly suggest ofhrz town here.
In post 3038, ofrhz wrote:Mastina, Jingle, Ausuka, Titus town
I will be voting in Penguin, Pine, and Who today
This looks good for ofhrz.
In post 3125, ofrhz wrote:Yo what’s happenin
How has PP still not claimed
Kinda unfortunate for him but we know he read this page at the very least and someone mentioned that we’re waiting for him to claim zzzz
In post 3127, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: penguin
Again, seems to indicate ofhrz is town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 6102, Katyusha wrote:i know i wasnt going to post anything serious on this account but mastina did you not respond to rc's claim? or are you deliberately ignoring it?
In post 6085, mastina wrote:
In post 5964, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey Mastina we had a JoAT component to our role. If you're town, why did you lie about your role and why did you not claim earlier?
I didn't; stop fucking around.
Also I've read
In post 5977, RadiantCowbells wrote:yeah honestly i don't know if we were going to get anything out of mastina from that but that ofrhz reaction was pretty fucking awful.
, so.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 6100, Ausuka wrote:Ok but I don't think my d2 makes sense unless I have a guilty or am pretending to.
The problem is the 'pretending to' isn't that hard and your posts look more like that overall.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mastina def scum
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 36, Who wrote:Okay find scum let's go.
VOTE: Ausuka
I'd like to point out that Who has a metric shitload of posts and they do contain a fair amount of content. He was also the original holder of the slot, so.

On that note, though:
In post 5928, xyzzy wrote:starting on day 1, if the game thread reaches 200 pages with no more than 5% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become a godfather for the rest of the game. once you become a godfather, if an investigative role would investigate you, their results would suggest that you are a member of the town.

starting on day 2, if the game thread reaches 1000 pages with no more than 2% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become a vigilante for the rest of the game. once you become a vigilante, each night, you can target another player. that player will die.

starting on day 3, if the game thread reaches 3000 pages with no more than 1% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become lynchproof for the rest of the game. once you become lynchproof, if you would die as a result of a majority of players voting for you during the day, the day will instead continue without you dying in this way.
MOD: For the purposes of PenguinPower's role, how would you resolve a member of the scumteam having a role like Titus/popsofctown/Tammy's role? Would each head of the hydra be treated as their own separate entity, or would they all collectively count?

That is...if the scumteam had a hydra of ten players, would the ten players posts be combined as a single slot, or would each be treated separately?
In post 711, Who wrote:VOTE: PenguinPower
PenguinPower how are you doing today?
I'd want to know the same thing here as with ofhrz; this could be a distancing vote because there's no reasoning attached to it.

(That being said, I actually think it might be town because I have an inkling for what Who might've been doing there.)
In post 862, Who wrote:Pops summon Zoraster please.
Oh this reminds me. On the day PP claimed a guilty on Pine but prior to his lynch, I tried to summon Ginngie here to reenact Camn's Revenge and to try a town jam session. I wanted to get her posting so that we could post together and I could tell her the reason why I summoned her was because Pine was caught confscum making it basically a reunion of reunions. (I'd post the sitechat log but pretty sure that's a modkillable offense.)
In post 1686, Who wrote:
In post 1682, Jingle wrote:Who's using faulty logic
How is it faulty? If they were town they could just have followed everyone else and said "Town who gets PR when X, give me X". They had to invent an elaborate story about being scum so that suspicion of them wouldn't cause us to not attempt to make their goal happen.
I have to say that while Who was chasing after known town, it feels like he legitimately, genuinely felt like he was on the right track. There's a level of sincerity to his push on nom which is utterly absent from the isos of both ofhrz and Ausuka, a level of conviction. It doesn't look like he's pushing an easy policy lynch on "lynch the liar"; it looks like he seriously, genuinely believes that he's on the right track. It doesn't look like "scum trying to lynch a 3p", either, which I realize is a thing which would explain his push; it looks like town trying to lynch scum (just being wrong on who scum were).

Who's last post was still the day PP had claimed, so for reference, 163/5450 = 2.990825688073394%.
Above the 1000-page vigilante threshold, but below the 200-page godfather threshold...assuming each head is individual.

Still strongly think town here overall.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1074, Wagonomics wrote:Can someone cop ELA so I don't have to pretend like I will ever learn how to sort him
How was Ausuka's reaction after that,
In post 1102, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: penguin
In post 1113, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1104, Wagonomics wrote:How you doing Ausuka

Why do you think Pengii is scum Pengii and not town Pengii?
Tired but fine otherwise :] how about you?

I'm sheeping ofrhz mostly with some gut. This isn't really the sort of game I want to effort in tbh.
The likes of this, rather than absolutely no acknowledgement whatsoever of what Ausuka claims she actually did do? There's not a lick of cheekiness to be had; there's not a lick of "sure why not", there's not a lick of "that sounds like a good idea", there's no breadcrumbing on D1 at all and yet she had the literally perfect setup right here for that if she was in fact planning on copping Ausuka.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mastina def scum
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2214, nomnomnom wrote:I think Ausuka + Lavender CAN be scums.
In post 2221, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2220, Ausuka wrote:Also I have a reason to want to speedlynch Eevee *right now*
pray tell
In post 2226, nomnomnom wrote:I'm starting to think Ausuka is a good shot tonight.
Noteworthy?
In post 2227, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1797, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1793, rosterfoster wrote:The setup is lolz
This is the biggest reason to doubt your claim I think.
In post 1818, Ausuka wrote:I'm pretty sure I've seen a scum commuter before?Also commuter being reasonable is true but like. Do you get the impression xyzzy sat down to make these roles and thought, "ok it's time to make a reasonable setup."?
one day later
In post 2193, Ausuka wrote:Tbh I think Eevee is a really good lynch even ignoring the masonizer thing. We're not lynching Lavender today even if their claim is somewhat scummy. Maybe Who is a mafia odd commuter? I checked and there were 107 posters last night.
hmmmmmmm
This is also a good post.
In post 2229, nomnomnom wrote:You know this reminds me of the turbo we played together and you kept pushing lynches with convictions and always going "ah oops" when they flip town and answering in a really nonsensical way when asked questions. I think those two games are very similar and if it wasn't for the Mastina guilty I probably wouldn't push this. Speaking of which what ADDITIONAL reason could you have to push someone aside from a GUILTY?
So's this.
In post 2231, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2230, Ausuka wrote:one-game meta is bad. it's not about whether we lynch eevee d2 or not, it's about if we lynch him today as in saturday the 15th june and as soon as possible.
?????
there's no reason to mention this unless you're going to explain, this is bad
And this.
In post 2233, nomnomnom wrote:You know they have 2 days to discuss what they can do about it, right? What kind of reasoning is that?
And this.
In post 2239, nomnomnom wrote:If this flips town there are high chances you or the VT claim goes down.
This in reference to Ausuka.
In post 2241, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2238, Ausuka wrote:Yes, it is MyLo tomorrow if this flips town and you mis-shoot. Are you still planning to vig me?
How do you know there are 3 scums this game
More Ausuka suspicion here.
In post 2249, nomnomnom wrote:Who is still probably scum. Probably.
But then there's also this.
In post 2257, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2253, Ausuka wrote:I don't think that's beneficial right now.
just claim your odd cop with a guilty on Eevee already
Find this noteworthy, too.
In post 2263, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2260, Ausuka wrote:why would you want to out that
because there's simply no reason to do what you're doing, you're drawing a target on your back for no reason given there's a guilty and it's annoying and it creates non-necessary secrecy in a game where we have these roles in the open. Reducing the amount of possibilities for your vig to shoot correctly is a GOOD thing not a bad thing.
I just think that maybe the reason nom was shot was nom's interactions with Ausuka? Like...there's a metric shitload of them, more or less where nom was prodding and poking at Ausuka.
In post 2271, nomnomnom wrote:Who needs to die by tomorrow anyway
he hasn't posted in a while either
But there is this.

I am fairly confident at this point that the scum's not ofhrz in regards to nom; ofhrz had every reason to let nom live and shoot town given nom was prodding at Ausuka and suspicious of Who. The question is whether Who's scum, or whether Ausuka's scum and I still think Ausuka's the more likely of the two in spite of posts like this.
In post 2291, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2290, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 2240, Ausuka wrote:Ok I'm fine with getting vigged if this flips town.
65% of the time this is town purely off this tbh. To trust in your read no matter how shortsighted enough to die for it. Its everything i stand for. Pure and utter loyalty
Ausuka did the same thing in a turbo and was scum so I have proof that this is not town indicative.
This looks bad for Ausuka, too.
In post 2312, nomnomnom wrote:So I was roleblocked. This makes ausuka look REALLY bad for implying you could ever be an odd scum commuter by the way
In post 2313, nomnomnom wrote:I found that implication really fucking odd ever since she said it.
It really does.
In post 2318, nomnomnom wrote:The more I think about it though, the more I think we should explore Ausuka/Lavender, especially Ausuka. I am feeling really bad vibes from that front. There's just no way you imply that Who is a commuter with that modconfirmation at the beginning of the day and the fact that Ofhrz also let it slide is just really scummy in retrospective. Either that's an oversight either that's a push in bad faith and honestly I feel like it's the latter. I have scumvibes from Ausuka. She also implied having a PR and an additional reason to vote beyond Mastina's "guilty".
This also seems relevant.
In post 2325, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2321, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2318, nomnomnom wrote:There's just no way you imply that Who is a commuter with that modconfirmation at the beginning of the day
Ok I made a mistake with this; why is that scummy? It's not a badfaith push, I'm clearly not pushing the Who/RC slot right now.
You're pushing for a vigshot on them and I declared my intent to vig that slot, I could see that as a tactic to make a townie flip today then get me to vig them after. But since I declared I was going to vig you if this flips town I am going to assume that the plan now is to get me to vig you, get the doc on you/roleblock me forever then get me lynched tomorrow. This makes sense.
This, too.
In post 2332, nomnomnom wrote:Lavender/Pine/Ausuka scumteam? Possible.
And this.
In post 2343, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2341, Skygazer wrote:her play here seems a lot more similar to her play in PyPower or Bins-mini where she was town than in something like the mini i repped in that just ended where she was scum
but the contradictions!!!! And the nonsensical stuff!!!!!!! and treating a claim as 100% confirmed when it's actually not confirmed!!!!!!!
And this.
In post 2388, nomnomnom wrote:Pine/Who/Ausuka is where I'm looking atm.
^I mean doesn't help resolve Who vs. Ausuka but pretty solid evidence last scum's not ofhrz.
In post 2613, nomnomnom wrote:ELA/Pine/Ausuka ELA/Pine/Lavender
two very likely lists
This does help tho.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3040, popsofctown wrote:I disbelieve this claim
Noteworthy, in reference to Ausuka's claimed innocent on them.
In post 4760, popsofctown wrote:
In post 4728, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi pops
Assuming you either think the last scum is me or think that it's not worth the risk of not lynching me before endgame?
The last scum might be you but I don't see any reason why it'd be wrong for you to be an endgame lynch. I don't see any reason to believe you have a scum PR and in general I don't believe in "X shouldn't go to endgame because they can weasel out of the lynch", I think that's logically fallacious. In general I want to lynch the scummiest slots in order and you're not the scummiest slot today. I want more time to sort the slots that aren't mechanical'd
This also suggests Whoslot town.
In post 4768, popsofctown wrote:Ofrhz's role is kind of a mind wonk. Its kinda weird as a scum role too since it doesn't do much aside from lylo, and only when his partner would be lynched in lylo. For any other usage he gets power lynched for electing to use such an antitown role. But it actually allows him to counteract mastina's hated mechanic in odd outcomes of this game where nomnom stays alive and mastina doesn't just get re-lynched. Idk. I think maybe he's allowed to govern himself and he changed that part in his claim to make it sound like a less obvscum role
On the one hand, this post raises a good mechanical point. ofhrz alive and functioning + nom alive and functioning + me alive = possibility for a town win in a situation where the town should autolose from a hated-lylo-lynch.

On the other hand, it's throwing suspicion at ofhrz.
In post 5227, popsofctown wrote:I appreciate multiple opinions on ausuka because she reads funny to me, both in this game and a completed one I specced dead.
Yet this seems to further the Ausuka suspicion.
In post 5393, Tammy wrote:I do believe ausuka’s claim. At first I was like hell yeah it’s nice to be in a confirmed town slot, but then when I remembered the ic in the room, I thought it was too much, but I guess with the conditions placed on the cop shot it’s plausible it never gets used. I would say likewise on the ic aspect, iirc you needed 100 players to post in order to get the neighborhood for that role to be confirmed, but I think it was pretty likely for 100 people to post.

Anyway reading over ausuka’s play especially day two, her play makes a lot of sense with an EeveeLution guilty as it looks like she’s looking for partners wit hesitation that EeveeLution might be town. Investigating us also makes sense based on her reads and suspicions day two. So, I’m inclined to believe that role.
In post 5399, Tammy wrote:Why hasn’t who ousted since June 4th?
But this is something I don't want to ignore though. :?

Anyway, that's the nightkilled players save for Jingle.

That iso will take me a bit longer, so I'm going to take a break and probably attend to other areas of the site before tackling his iso.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

hi again
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6113 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by the worst »

hi NAJON
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6114 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

It's unfortunate that I think the likeliest scum by a significant amount is Ofrhz and yet they're the most widely townread here.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6115 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Besides us I guess.

Is it casing time?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6116 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

case war let's go
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6117 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by ruru »

More walls pls
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #6118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 6107, mastina wrote:
MOD: For the purposes of PenguinPower's role, how would you resolve a member of the scumteam having a role like Titus/popsofctown/Tammy's role? Would each head of the hydra be treated as their own separate entity, or would they all collectively count?
the hydra as a whole would count as a single slot.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #6119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 6107, mastina wrote:
the hydra as a whole would count as a single slot.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #6120 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by xyzzy »

oh frick i did two of em
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #6121 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by xyzzy »

also i forgot to use the mod color!!! i am a tremendous fuckup tonight
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6122 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 pm

i was kinda hoping for something closer to "yes absolutely we will sheep you rc"
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #6123 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by chennisden »

if i post here with an alt will it fuck you over RC?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #6124 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

this is still going?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”