ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Reread...

*does elaborate anime-esque pose*

COMPLETE!

Lowell's post I originally quoted makes further sense to me.

Looking at the big picture, I now realise how wishy-washy EL has been.

Wishy-washy is bad, mkay?

Vote Eldritch Lord

I support the further investigation of a possible TSN/EL scum pair. Will do further reading to check that.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

lmao mokina that did nothing to help you at all.

and I just realized I forgot ZS, He seems pretty town to me, althoguh I'd like more posts from him as well as I dont have a strong read from him either.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by armlx »

I apologize for not getting to this game today. I promise on Tuesday.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by Mokina »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:lmao mokina that did nothing to help you at all.
The OMGUS comment was sarcasm. I have valid reasons to vote against you, outlined in detail a page ago. You, on the other hand, have voted for me, retracted your vote, and then voted for me again... all based on whether or not my suspicions rest on you. In the words of ZombieSlayer, wishy-washy is bad.

Darla's choice to replace her vote is very telling. Happy with my own.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Darla, you just waffled about almost every player in the game. That post got my scumdar beeping.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #5

Eldritch Lord (2) <- Lowell, ZombieSlayer54
donkeyz12212 <- TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja <- sideney
Mokina <- DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes <- Mokina

Not Voting: Iron Man, ZombieSlayer54, donkeyz12212, armlx, Lowell, Eldritch Lord.
With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Vote: DarlaBlueEyes

Darla--yesterday you were gung-ho about me buddying up to Mokina and now you're dead set the other way, I'm confused by this switch in tactics and though I don't totally agree with Mokina/ZS (read: re-reading and changes in perception can cause changes in votes, the more you are into the game--the more your vote might jump around).

--TSN/DBE: It seems like you guys are mentioning each other but never really get into a case against the other; I'd like to hear your opinions of each other because I've read games where the scum act like this.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Iron Man »

I agree with what people have said above. Granted, as play continues a person, a person's view on another person will change, but, DBE, you have done a bit of flip flopping throughout the game. So,
FoS
DarlaBlueEyes.

I'm too lazy to go back and cite original texts, but at different times you've stated that you thought I was scum and was going to post a full analysis on me (which never came), then later you thought I wasnt scum.

I also think that you have a small case of tunnel vision for Mokina here.
I'm back.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

My case on Darla wouldve been her flip flopping as I indicated on D1 as well. I prefer one of the big names to get lynched over someone like Ironman who relatively doesn't seem to have that big of an impact
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

donkeyz12212 wrote:My case on Darla wouldve been her flip flopping as I indicated on D1 as well. I prefer one of the big names to get lynched over someone like Ironman who relatively doesn't seem to have that big of an impact
What's preventing you from voting?

This post seems to state that you wish to lynch Darla--but yet you do not vote for her. Do you see something I'm missing?
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Well considering how everyone is switching to Darla, wouldn't that make it seem like I am joining the bandwagon?
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Well considering how everyone is switching to Darla, wouldn't that make it seem like I am joining the bandwagon?
It'd make it seem like you were acting on your logic instead of attempting to look Town to save your ass...
-Napoleon I
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Wait what? So I look like I'm not town by withholding my vote because I thought people were quickly jumping on a Darla bandwagon? Granted I think she's suspicious but I'm not calling for everyone to jump on her so adamantly.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

lmao go ahead and lynch me, I've decided this town is hopeless and doomed to die. But Mark my words. The scum lies somewhere within TSN/Mokina/EL I haven't ever had such strong intuitions, since one of my last Mini's, In which I was correct, my first suspect was the scum, who subsequently killed me.

I see you three as incredible opportunist, bandwagoning way too much, agreeing with and validating one another while rejecting anything brought forth by others. Trying to off the lurkers as a group, in all anti-town play.

There was about one instance where Mokina/EL disagreed over each other (once each) D1/D2 and they quickly retracted their votes. TSN refused to vote for either without a truely good reason, only saying he thinks lurkers are more likely to be scum, which i can agree to to an extent, but his refusal to look at the other two based on activity is anti-town.. This is just way too much for me to deal with, when half the town is lurking. So if you must, put me out of my misery, and town..good luck. You're gonna need it.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:lmao go ahead and lynch me, I've decided this town is hopeless and doomed to die. But Mark my words. The scum lies somewhere within TSN/Mokina/EL I haven't ever had such strong intuitions, since one of my last Mini's, In which I was correct, my first suspect was the scum, who subsequently killed me.

I see you three as incredible opportunist, bandwagoning way too much, agreeing with and validating one another while rejecting anything brought forth by others. Trying to off the lurkers as a group, in all anti-town play.

There was about one instance where Mokina/EL disagreed over each other (once each) D1/D2 and they quickly retracted their votes. TSN refused to vote for either without a truely good reason, only saying he thinks lurkers are more likely to be scum, which i can agree to to an extent, but his refusal to look at the other two based on activity is anti-town.. This is just way too much for me to deal with, when half the town is lurking. So if you must, put me out of my misery, and town..good luck. You're gonna need it.
Go ahead and lynch me has to be the worst attitude ever, if you really feel that way, get a replacement and if not: Get dead, scum.
-Napoleon I
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by armlx »

Things I have noticed in the 1st two pages (Fathers Day Festivities blended into birthday festivities).

1) Mokina's page 1 is odd. Eldritch's response seems distancingish to me. TSN's vig kill think is also odd, but not reactable like that. I would bet if TSN is scum, neither of Mokina + eld are, but those 2 could be paired.

2) Eldritch jumping on TSN is odd, Lowell and TSN adding is even odder.

3) Mokina FOSing the "lurkers" is not good.

4) Eldritch OMGUSing Zombie is not good.

5) I like Darla and Zombie as town, as well as Snix. Snix's trap seemed legit, Darla for attacking Eldritch, Zombie seems on par with normal.

6) Sidney unsure of early game.

7) Donkey seems off from what I have seen of him, too aggressive.

8) Eldritch attacking an obviously inactive player on pg4 is bad. Hopping around is bad too.

9) Lowell so far lines up with Elemental, where he was mislynched as town for similar behavior in the context of that game.

10) Mokina's defense of Eldritch validates that part of point 1 (ZS wise). More lurker bashing too, aka easy lynch PLZ, then Lowell wagons....

11) OMG both OMGUS wagon DBE!!!! TSN and Donkey are also there, good to note. Then Mokina hops off....

12) Mokina vote on EL. within bus range definitely, so null.

13) More TSN wagon, have not really seen this out of him yet elsewhere so odd.

14) EL votes Sidney. More lurker bashing. Also, did he ever claim or did he just weasel out with by reversing a potential bus?

Scum tiers

1st tier (prob scum):
EL
Mokina

2nd tier (possible scum)
TSN
Donkey

3rd Tier (null)
Sidney

4th tier (leaning town)
Iron Man

5th tier (prob town)
Darla
Lowell
Zombie

Almost at end of D1, just posting so that I don't accidentally delete this somehow.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by armlx »

I got nothing on Iron Man. Don't really get the wagon given the circumstances. Meh, maybe later, but DEF not now.

Vote EL

Obv scum etc etc.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

armlx wrote:Things I have noticed in the 1st two pages (Fathers Day Festivities blended into birthday festivities).

1) Mokina's page 1 is odd. Eldritch's response seems distancingish to me. TSN's vig kill think is also odd, but not reactable like that. I would bet if TSN is scum, neither of Mokina + eld are, but those 2 could be paired.

2) Eldritch jumping on TSN is odd, Lowell and TSN adding is even odder.

3) Mokina FOSing the "lurkers" is not good.

4) Eldritch OMGUSing Zombie is not good.

5) I like Darla and Zombie as town, as well as Snix. Snix's trap seemed legit, Darla for attacking Eldritch, Zombie seems on par with normal.

6) Sidney unsure of early game.

7) Donkey seems off from what I have seen of him, too aggressive.

8) Eldritch attacking an obviously inactive player on pg4 is bad. Hopping around is bad too.

9) Lowell so far lines up with Elemental, where he was mislynched as town for similar behavior in the context of that game.

10) Mokina's defense of Eldritch validates that part of point 1 (ZS wise). More lurker bashing too, aka easy lynch PLZ, then Lowell wagons....

11) OMG both OMGUS wagon DBE!!!! TSN and Donkey are also there, good to note. Then Mokina hops off....

12) Mokina vote on EL. within bus range definitely, so null.

13) More TSN wagon, have not really seen this out of him yet elsewhere so odd.

14) EL votes Sidney. More lurker bashing. Also, did he ever claim or did he just weasel out with by reversing a potential bus?
1. Okay--can't argue against gut feeling.
2. I don't understand this point-please rephrase.
3. Lurking is bad, mkay?
4. Then perhaps you should have looked at ZS' super-OMGUS holding onto my vote because he liked to scream at me.
5. This statement is odd--why do you like them as Town?
6. Okay...what?
7. Hm, I find it hard to see Donkeyz as aggressive, he pushes people but isn't really a case-maker like some others in this game.
8. Hopping around is bad? Guess everyone on Day 1 should be on your scumdar then.
9. Are you misreading? This point makes no sense to me.
10. This is WIFOM, scum wouldn't defend each other, but maybe thats what they want you to think, etc. Null-tell.
11. DBE has more than enough in the way of unhelpfulness/scumtells to have justified that vote Day 1, in my opinion.
12. If its a null tell, why make the point?
13. TSN wagon--I see him leading a charge on Dcorbe and Iron Man, pretty odd you'd call him a wagon'er.
14. Can't remember ever voting for Sideney--let me do a re-read.

Anyways, as I see it, these points are all either null-tells or have very little relevance to myself--and the ones that are accurate have been displayed to a greater degree by at least one other player.

DBE--everyone gets emotional at some point when the pressure starts building, but a repost with an actual argument would be nice to hear.
-Napoleon I
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm still happy with EL being dead.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:52 am

Post by armlx »

1. Okay--can't argue against gut feeling.
2. I don't understand this point-please rephrase.
3. Lurking is bad, mkay?
4. Then perhaps you should have looked at ZS' super-OMGUS holding onto my vote because he liked to scream at me.
5. This statement is odd--why do you like them as Town?
6. Okay...what?
7. Hm, I find it hard to see Donkeyz as aggressive, he pushes people but isn't really a case-maker like some others in this game.
8. Hopping around is bad? Guess everyone on Day 1 should be on your scumdar then.
9. Are you misreading? This point makes no sense to me.
10. This is WIFOM, scum wouldn't defend each other, but maybe thats what they want you to think, etc. Null-tell.
11. DBE has more than enough in the way of unhelpfulness/scumtells to have justified that vote Day 1, in my opinion.
12. If its a null tell, why make the point?
13. TSN wagon--I see him leading a charge on Dcorbe and Iron Man, pretty odd you'd call him a wagon'er.
14. Can't remember ever voting for Sideney--let me do a re-read.
1. Was not gut feeling in the slighest. Nice job trying to fame it as it though. Based on actual events (Mokina jumping on TSN for the day kill thing, your Vote then unvote FOS almost immediately)
2. Not TSN, Snix. My bad.
3. Lurking is bad. It is also up to the mod to deal with until the player in question is either A) replaced, B) starts posting, or C) continues to wish to play but not post. In case C, then you lynch them.
4. Umm he voted first, you voted second. How is his OMGUSing for continuing to vote you?
5. See the second sentence.
6. I am unsure of Sidney's alignment at this point.
7. Donkey is aggressive relative to what I have seen of him. Said game is ongoing, can't say more.
8. You jumped around SO many times in the middle of D1 its not even funny. It was extreme even for D1.
9. Lowell did a bunch of wagoning at similar points as town in that game as well. (Elemental Mafia)
10. Umm, no. Scum would and do defend each other. You trying to say that link is WIFOM is not a good thing.
11. Umm, not really. DBE is actually in my top 3 most town. Please cite said tells/unhelpfulness.
12. Its worth bringing up if one of you flips scum, as we have to go back and evaluate if Mokina was bussing or not.
13. I did not call him a wagoner, I was referring to the band wagon on him.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Still?

That's odd, I've never got that impression from you before Lowell. Oh well, waiting to hear from DBE, Sideney, and Iron Man.
-Napoleon I
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:55 am

Post by armlx »

That's odd, I've never got that impression from you before Lowell.
He's voting you. That sorta implies that.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:32 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

el wrote: TSN/DBE: It seems like you guys are mentioning each other but never really get into a case against the other; I'd like to hear your opinions of each other because I've read games where the scum act like this.
Darla's last "I think everyone in the game is scummy maybe" post wasn't very good. She's probably in my middle tier. I'd prefer a donkeyz lynch, that guy worries way too much about what other people think.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:38 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Where are signs that I worry about what other people think? I tried to push for Darla on D1. Only argument was that I was a newbie and my arguments were newbish.

And I'm not really aggressive to be honest. I try to see as much as possible.

So what are those signs TSN?
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

10. Umm, no. Scum would and do defend each other. You trying to say that link is WIFOM is not a good thing
It is WIFOM, you can't say it isn't--Scum do not always defend each other, if that statement was true you could not ever lose a game as Town because you would simply look for the team defending themselves. This goes totally against your belief that Mokina is bussing me--if scum always defended each other then bussing would never happen. Scum try to fool everyone else--if we expect them to get along, then by fighting they could get right under our radar, if we expect them to fight then they could get right under our radar by agreeing.

This is WIFOM. Period. It's not really debatable.
-Napoleon I

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”