Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2292, Jesus Louisus wrote:Can we lynch between nero and pops?
Do you actually have a reason for scum reading me or is it just the delayed OMGUS I think it is?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Otter is lynchbait calling it now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2277, Kublai Khan wrote:@ LuckyOtter, nomnomnom, Jesus Louisus - Is there anything outside of ofrhz's reaction to popsofctown's RedFlavor catch that signals scum to you guys?
That wasn't really the reason I scumread Of, I think you misread my argument.
I think Of has a "going under the radar" feel to her. A lot of what she says are fencesitting opinions. Hell, even if you go and look back on her "defense" of Red it was not even a proper defense, it was a fencesit, which is why I consider that infinitely more scummy than say, deasvail coming in to defend the slot even though he was extremely wrong.

There is no impact from that slot. She misread that as "not posting and being away for a while" but that's not what I meant by no impact. She posts a bunch of nothing. No strong opinions and a lot of fluff. I think she's scum and trying to redirect the heat somewhere else constantly. She's also signalled going a bunch of places like my slot ("I think nom is scum") without doing anything about it which signals a player that is ready to just sheep and sheep and sheep. I think this is just scum that is trying to extend the game as much as possible.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

I'd still like a list from you nom
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2303, Kirari Momobami wrote:I'd still like a list from you nom
A readslist?
I don't feel the need to do it but I guess I can do it later.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

2292 looks really bad on an otter redflip.

I think I want us to stay the course here although every lynch feels scary compared to RedFlavor lynch
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 4.4LuckyOtter(5)DeasVail,popsofctown,Vorkuta,Kirari Momobami,Nero Cain,

ofrhz(3)LuckyOtter,nomnomnom,Jesus Louisus,

Not Voting(1)ofrhz,

Vorkuta(1)Kublai Khan,

Jesus Louisus(0)

Nero Cain(0)

BodhiSmith13
DeasVail(0)

Saudade
Lil Uzi Vert
popsofctown(0)

HeWhoSwims
nomnomnom(0)

Kublai Khan(0)

Kirari Momobami(0)

No Lynch(0)

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2019-07-17 18:43:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:37 am

In post 2305, popsofctown wrote:2292 looks really bad on an otter redflip.
Well the hope is that on an otter redflip the game ends :P
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

Look you can gloat about understanding all these game mechanics and balance metrics and blah blah but I'll win the same as you do I just will be confused about the mod announcing it so soon
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2307, Kirari Momobami wrote:Well the hope is that on an otter redflip the game ends
this is why I have a very hard time thinking you are town.

You think this was a 15/3? I mean eh.....

Like idk, maybe I'm just a hard-headed dinosaur but 18 player game still makes me think 4 scum. Does 2 potential vigs justify taking away a scum and giving an extra townie? I mean ok yeah, 2 killing roles would be swingy b/c they could just shoot a bunch of town or a bunch of scum. I mean obv giving scum commuters was an attempt to bring down the swing and it was theoretically possible for the two vigs to have shot at scum nights 1-4 and not have hit any scum, So (assuming the worst 8 dead town) then we are in d5 with 2 killing roles, 3 scum, and 5 town.

I mean, idk, I voted Otter b/c he was staunchly refusing to claim unless he was @ l1 and I guess that's p scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2306, Not Known 15 wrote:Day 3 will end in 2 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes
So like, this morning when he refused to claim he was being kinda stally and unhelpful.

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm

In post 2309, Nero Cain wrote:You think this was a 15/3? I mean eh.....
? I've been pretty insistent that nom is likely traitor, I'm totally confident she's not town I'm just not sure she's shared-PT with Creature. I think it's 14-3-1[traitor] at this point, given the two scum flipped relatively decent scum PRs (2x quasi ascetic/bp in a game with vigs n1-4 is not bad) and I haven't been hear a lot of town power claims other than the bp/vig, informed, and second alternating vig. 14-3-1 with that as the core town power structure would easily pass review.

As I have said, if all we want is a sure non-town flip, I absolutely would flip nom here over anyone else, as has been mentioned there's just reason to think her flip doesn't end the game but rather just gets rid of the traitor. Still, getting rid of the traitor would be preferable to a mislynch if we had a strong argument for otter scum. I just don't see any strong arguments for otter scum; the arguments on hand are more "doesn't feel like scum to me" from KK and others I feel but I haven't seen anything from his play that makes me think he's not scum that's just given up on a lost game.

Even so I still only put him on 65% scum whereas nom is like, way above that, solid 90%+ in my mind, I just think she's traitor not killing scum.

I kinda don't get why you think I was saying 15-3 when I feel like I've repeated my points about nom basically ad nauseum and my entire discussion today has resolved around 14-3-1. Hell if it was 15-3 then I'd be on nom here and have to just assume I'm wrong on her being traitor and that somehow Creature distanced her as groupscum like that which would be surprising but not impossible.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am hardcore skimming. Apparently I missed your Nom is a traitor thing.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2311, Kirari Momobami wrote:I just think she's traitor not killing scum.
I was on RF's wagon and you guys insisted to get Montosh lynched without a proper case for it and you blame me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Montosh was scummy as fuck and was doing shit all.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I wasn't blaming anyone to be on that wagon for what it's worth, just that singling me out for things that happened is weird as fuck.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2302, nomnomnom wrote:A lot of what she says are fencesitting opinions. Hell, even if you go and look back on her "defense" of Red it was not even a proper defense, it was a fencesit, which is why I consider that infinitely more scummy than say, deasvail coming in to defend the slot even though he was extremely wrong.
I don't think it's fair to say that I was fence-sitting on the Red slot. I did give a townread on Red during Day 2 even though it was wrong. But saying that I was fence sitting on RF because of that one post is wrong. In that post, I was saying that we shouldn't try to read RF based on the slip alone and instead should try to read him from his other posts.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Kirari is just forcing her read on me really hard with things that, again, are verified to not be true. And it's not the first time she's done it, and she herself admitted that she wanted to get a reaction out of me with what she said even though she clearly isn't that kind of player.

I want her slot lynched at LYLO-1 if it ever comes to it, but now Of is just the better lynch. Otter reeks of lynchbait.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by ofrhz »

There is no impact from that slot. She misread that as "not posting and being away for a while" but that's not what I meant by no impact. She posts a bunch of nothing. No strong opinions and a lot of fluff. I think she's scum and trying to redirect the heat somewhere else constantly. She's also signalled going a bunch of places like my slot ("I think nom is scum") without doing anything about it which signals a player that is ready to just sheep and sheep and sheep. I think this is just scum that is trying to extend the game as much as possible.
I don't think not having strong opinions is scum indicative in general and not scum indicative for me. It's more that I'm not sure who's scum at this point nor have my reads been that great this game, so I don't want to go all in on a push that I'm not sure of in the first place.

I did promise to read LuckyOtter and DeasVail, the former I've already done and I'm sort of just waiting for him to get back to me. And I'll do DV tonight
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:38 pm

When did I say anything about Montosh today? And when did I say I wanted a reaction out of you? I don't care about your reactions, you're pretty clearly scum lol
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Nom, do you think Otter should be townreading you right now?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2317, nomnomnom wrote:I want her slot lynched at LYLO-1
Why do you want to wait?

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:40 pm

In post 2321, Nero Cain wrote:
Why do you want to wait?
Because she knows if she goes at me today she's gonna get lynched lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2319, Kirari Momobami wrote:When did I say anything about Montosh today? And when did I say I wanted a reaction out of you? I don't care about your reactions, you're pretty clearly scum lol
I'd have to snatch your post from yesterday but you clearly said that "even if what you said isn't true you just want to see how I would react to it".
In post 2320, ofrhz wrote:Nom, do you think Otter should be townreading you right now?
That's an odd question. I don't really think about how people should be reading me honestly. Can I ask why you're asking this?
Why do you want to wait?
Because I have more conviction in an Of lynch right now, as I have stated before.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2322, Kirari Momobami wrote:
Why do you want to wait?
Because she knows if she goes at me today she's gonna get lynched lol
You literally said that my scumgame "consists of pushing obvtown". Aside from that not taking consideration of my mindset as a player you are literally contradicting yourself in this post by saying I would be scared of pushing you. What is it? You're forcing your read on me and you're tunneled hardcore dude.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”