He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 2974, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2967, Kagami wrote:
In post 2964, Cephrir wrote:i guess i'm more or less forced to VOTE: shiro because i don't think i'm a good lynch
For heaven's sake ceph, there's a wealth of goodies out there in thread-land. Why is it you or FB-Shiro?

Mustn't there be more fuel for the FB-Shiro fire if there is a scummerino in there?
i don't have a strong enough scumread on anyone else to justify a case, and without me doing something drastic those seem like the only options.
do something drastic
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

if i knew who was scum, i would! the people i could most easily see being scum are maria, unwnd and rob
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

but again i do not have conviction about any of those and i do have conviction that shiro needs to die
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Bitmap »

Why do you think MariaR is scum still?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

By definition I dont think shes scum, as if I have one right each of those would only be 33% even if I were unbelievably cocky

But mostly none of her posts have made me think shes town

Sorry, I wish I had more for you
Bartleby the Scrivener
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Kagami »

Well, does the revelation that Oka is scum do anything to modify your read on FB-Shiro? If there's nothing in the Oka-FB-Shiro triple ISO that moves you, then it's probably a sign that they are innocent. If there is something, then it's worth casing out.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Bitmap »

I think scum just gave us Oka as a freebie so I'm guessing the last two are going to be significantly harder to find.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

It kinda feels like MariaR is saying no one gets cred for being on oka-wagon but Cephrir is still scummy for not joining the wagon?

like if anything cephrir so awkwardly not being on the wagon is confusing my read on him
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2980, Kagami wrote:Well, does the revelation that Oka is scum do anything to modify your read on FB-Shiro? If there's nothing in the Oka-FB-Shiro triple ISO that moves you, then it's probably a sign that they are innocent. If there is something, then it's worth casing out.
i guess i'll read it, but i feel like it's going to be tough for them to have a lot of interaction when my primary complaint with shiro is that they seem to exist solely to defend themselves
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2982, popsofctown wrote:It kinda feels like MariaR is saying no one gets cred for being on oka-wagon but Cephrir is still scummy for not joining the wagon?

like if anything cephrir so awkwardly not being on the wagon is confusing my read on him
ngl i reread oka's iso and was like "my biggest takeaway is that i still think this person is town so i guess i'm just a dipshit"
Bartleby the Scrivener
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

DeasVail help us we are struggling
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

oh he is asleep in Australia but he is probably dreaming about this game
"Well, I..."
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 2985, popsofctown wrote:DeasVail help us we are struggling
*question mark* *shocked face* emojis
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

At first I thought FB/Shiro lynch wouldn't even clear Ceph very much since it's such a popular lynch.
Then on second thought I thought it does at least wrinkle with MariaR's once I have one bad read it's time to rethink the game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

:0 what if Cephrir's thoughts in the love PT about Oka look so bad that DeasVail leaves her? who will get the kids
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

*him
"Well, I..."
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2982, popsofctown wrote:It kinda feels like MariaR is saying no one gets cred for being on oka-wagon but Cephrir is still scummy for not joining the wagon?

Where are you getting this because I never said anything about Cephrir and Oka in the same sentence
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Kagami »

Ceph, if there's something to be disappointed about in your positions so far, it's that there's a lack of breadth in a setup that really wants breadth. The pairs mechanic leads to a lot of interactive play that ended with Oka-Gamma being the clearly correct lynch despite their own performance being less scummy than FB-Shiro's.

Now if we're hypothesizing FB-Shiro has scum, and Oka was scum; then the third scummo was in a really interesting position from the outset. How did that third scummo navigate this? What kind of things does scummo #3 do or not do? Who fits that profile and who doesn't?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 am

Post by MariaR »

How much do you believe in your own hypothesis
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2991, MariaR wrote:

Where are you getting this because I never said anything about Cephrir and Oka in the same sentence
I'm extrapolating a little bit but since you listed your 3 scumreads all on the same plane together and nothing about Cephrir's participation wagon even tiebroke the order I don't feel like I'm leaping too far.

Cephrir making this the hill he wanted to die on even up to the final minute made me hrm but it hasn't made you hrm the same way.

I guess looking back at your posts yet another time it's consistent with the stance "everything I'm doing is right until a flip says it's wrong".
"Well, I..."
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Kagami »

Who me, maria?

I don't really think a FB-Shiro lynch is correct, but there's a lot of new interactions to consider, and I'm happy to be swayed by good arguments and other things I may have missed.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2992, Kagami wrote:The pairs mechanic leads to a lot of interactive play that ended with Oka-Gamma being the clearly correct lynch despite their own performance being less scummy than FB-Shiro's.
i might just be too dumb for this then because that doesn't make much sense to me!
Bartleby the Scrivener
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2994, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2991, MariaR wrote:

I'm extrapolating a little bit but since you listed your 3 scumreads all on the same plane together and nothing about Cephrir's participation wagon even tiebroke the order I don't feel like I'm leaping too far.

Cephrir making this the hill he wanted to die on even up to the final minute made me hrm but it hasn't made you hrm the same way.

I guess looking back at your posts yet another time it's consistent with the stance "everything I'm doing is right until a flip says it's wrong".
I don't see how anyone happened the wagon is scummy or towny because I can see arguments for not being on the wagon or being on it. My Ceph read has nothing to do with the Oka wagon so your whole base is wrong to begin with. Ceph having basically no confident reads besides townreading his partner this late in the game is just ??? combine that with the fact Deas is basically not a factor in this game it's the correct lynch here before we go into intermission.
In post 2995, Kagami wrote:Who me, maria?

I don't really think a FB-Shiro lynch is correct, but there's a lot of new interactions to consider, and I'm happy to be swayed by good arguments and other things I may have missed.
Why do you think people still want Fire and Shiro lynched?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

Fb + Shiro is a bad lynch

I will go into more later
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ok my turn to be stupid

I don't fully understand Kagami's thing

And I am confused on whether 1 or 2 more lynches triggers intermission

I think it's 1 more but someone said it's 2
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”