nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I mean the guy has been pushing Vork for a long while now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4771, nomnomnom wrote:From Nero's perspective I definitely expected a bit of "Hm... sketchy" at least at some point in this game.
why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 4776, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4771, nomnomnom wrote:From Nero's perspective I definitely expected a bit of "Hm... sketchy" at least at some point in this game.
why?
"I am a rolecop and someone else is softing a PR and there is a JOAT with a neap shot that just died and now they claimed JOAT. Town!"

Again it's a me thing but my paranoia would have gone off with this if the positions were reversed. But yeah, "I'm not you" etc
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 4773, Nero Cain wrote:I like how Vork just called everyone scum that's not voting me.
MAYBE skitter is confident enough to make it through MyLo with bussing her teammate (*looks at banner*), but she was put @L-1 yesterday so no.

NC = conf!scum with a fake guilty

Creature- disengaged and blah blah or lurk!creature
Bunny/Pisskop- honest town!miller OR in cahoots with NC and played this perfectly.
Recall that NC also pushed Bunny (scum!theater + distancing) with me on D1

oh and that leaves the other players
who aren't scum
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 4778, Vorkuta wrote:MAYBE skitter is confident enough to make it through MyLo with bussing her teammate (*looks at banner*), but she was put @L-1 yesterday so no.
Skitter is literally conftown...

why are you both implying she could be scum here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, but I have a guilty today and I'm likely dead tonight b/c our doc is dead and I don't think scum are dumb enough to push a "Vork got bussed!" If somehow I'm alive tomorrow then I can re-evaluate but the correct and only play is that we lynch Vork so I just don't care about anything else.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

That's not a townie mindset dude...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should town Nero that has a guilty on Vork that's most lily going t die tonight care about anything else?

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 4779, nomnomnom wrote:Skitter is literally conftown...
so
In post 4770, Nero Cain wrote:dude, it's not like I'm saying that I think Vork is scum and we should lynch him this is MOD CONFIRMED SCUM!
is it modconfirmed town like the way nero put it? :P

Actually I'll bite seeing as I'm pretty sure that NC is sitting at the edge of his seat in anticipation anyway.
@Nero- where are your D2 skitter result crumbs that were allegedly BEFORE the claim?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Because not sorting is anti-town.
Because this mindset also incorrectly identifies Skitter as conftown and tried pushing Vork/Skitter as scumteam and as a town!rolecop I think this is way less likely to happen.

Scums are more likely to want to push the "I HAVE A GUILTY I CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE" mentality the hardest, because that's all they have to go off.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Incorrectly doesn't idenfity*

double negatives woo
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 4782, Nero Cain wrote:Why should town Nero that has a guilty on Vork that's most lily going t die tonight care about anything else?
"Why should
scum
Nero that has a
fake
guilty on Vork that's most lily going t
end the game
care about anything else"

FTFY
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4783, Vorkuta wrote:@Nero- where are your D2 skitter result crumbs that were allegedly BEFORE the claim?
I'm being asked to do busywork. YAY! lemme go find it b4 Skitter claims that I'm avoiding.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 4783, Vorkuta wrote:is it modconfirmed town like the way nero put it?
Except if you believe that Nero and Skitter are gods at scumtheather she is quite literally conftown, yes.

Not mod confirmed, but like, 99% town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4784, nomnomnom wrote:Because not sorting is anti-town.
I don't need to sort anyone with a guilty and I'm not here tomorrow

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Just to confirm

Today is 4:2 MyLo, and greenflip it becomes 3:2
Barring a vig/protective/blocker to turn it into 3:2 or 2:1, it's game over?

Yet if we hit scum, 4:1, which tomorrow still puts it into 3:1 MyLo?
guhhhhhhhhh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dude, Vork is scum. I don't give Skitter 2 shits right now.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 4787, Nero Cain wrote:I'm being asked to do busywork. YAY! lemme go find it b4 Skitter claims that I'm avoiding.
Don't act too upset about it

I'm always gleeing with joy when it's my turn to pull out my amazing fruit vendor crumbs
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Still feeling like Nero is the most likely scum out of the two here.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 4791, Nero Cain wrote:Dude, Vork is scum. I don't give Skitter 2 shits right now.
Nero, you might not have one, but the town win!con is to hit scum tomorrow AS WELL :wink:
Could you at least TRY and put up a show in trying to contribute to finding my """"scum partner""""?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, I have a 708 post ISO, I'm not saying its not there just that I have to dig 4 it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3903, Nero Cain wrote:
he's true and skitter is a goon
and piss or dp is scums pr

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

ctrl + f skitter

I got you comrade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my sole focus today is lynching the guilty b/c you know, that's the correct play. Nom is scummy b/c her sole focus is that I should think Skitter is conf town and if I don't that means I'm scummy. She's basically trying to save Vork here so I could I could buy a Vork-Nom team.

Still, think that Skitter is scummy as fuck and makes sense as a Vork buddy when she defended the snot out of him yesterday.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Speaking of your ISO

Do you know what those crumbs sound like?
Spoiler:
So I was walking around the town eating some vanilla ice cream (or was it neapolitan?) when I saw my neighbor (he's a pretty friendly neighbor) hiding behind a jail. Two people walked outside of the jail (a cop and a detective) with some poor innocent child that had lost her babysitter. I followed them to the doctor's office (it's a good thing there's one nearby, I have a nasty commute to visit my psychologist!) when out of nowhere I saw an alien! I watched it intently as it walked in front of me and blocked my path. My eyes were tracking the nearest exit so I wouldn't be backed up into a corner. I wish I had had a bodyguard to protect me. While I was distracted, I detected motion in the corner of my eye. It was my local mailman paying me a visit! He was eating a fruit with a vengeful look in his eye as began to talk about vigilante justice. The alien must've felt awkward because it started to mill about. I wanted to run out into the street to get away but my analysis suggested there was too much traffic. Woah! That's no alien, it's just my friend Peter Thompson! He goes by PT for short and he's also a cop. He told me all about how drug lords were using encrypted messages to contact gunsmiths to obtain illegal weaponry. PT has many special talents; you could call him a jack of all trades. He's kind of a creepy voyeur so I told him to stop his role... or did I tell him to cop his role? No, the expression is slow your roll, that's right! Did I mention he's into stone masonry? And he's recruited a ton of new neighbors into our little town! And he loves vanilla ice cream; our nickname for him is the "Vanilla Cop." I went off on a little bit of a tangent there but whatever. I hope you enjoyed my story!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”