For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Skygazer »

VC 1.26MariaR (6): Chemist1422, book kid, Flavor Leaf, jibril, Gamma Emerald, Skellen
Gamma Emerald (2): Dr Easy Bake, itlepip
Dr Easy Bake (2): mastina, RCEnigma
RCEnigma (2): [hated], Avengers
itlepip (2): Alchemist21, Menalque
Skellen (1): Pink Ball
Pink Ball (1): MariaR
jibril (1): [hated]
Chemist1422 (1): [hated]

Not Voting (2): Something_Smart, Emperor flippyNips

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to reach a lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-07-20 20:00:00).
Last edited by Skygazer on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1246, itlepip wrote:lul good luck.

1. I bolded the scum slip
2. I literally have no idea what you mean by TvT. I kinda think you are a bit scummy, but mostly you are just kinda being obnoxious so trying not to let that bias me too much.
3. like I probably should stop responding to this, its just you kinda saying buzz words and arguing semantics against anything I say. But this is my second post responding to you, and you've made almost an entire page responding to me. I'm definitely not getting lynched anytime soon, and I'm definitely not any kind of hook.
I'm just getting a bit frustrated because I've played with people like you before and its really really hard to get you to change your mind on me, so if you are town I'm basically hated for the rest of the game.

Also SS, what are your thoughts on the Maria wagon?
1. lmao
2. I think you're straight up scum and you're trying to discredit me, prob because you're locked into a bad defence of a partner that you don't think you can get off
3. I mean I'd change my mind if I thought you were doing literally anything towny
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1246, itlepip wrote:lI'm definitely not getting lynched anytime soon,
lol okay tell yourself that
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Menalque »

I would appreciate it if you

(pure boi
FL
mastina
RCE
gemerald
avengers
chemist)

could all get on this itlepip wagon so we can lynch the obv!scum today not the prob!scum

I'm not going to have time to case itlepip properly before deadline but look at his ISO then vote him
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1246, itlepip wrote:Also SS, what are your thoughts on the Maria wagon?
I don't think it would exist if she were scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:31 am

In post 1251, Menalque wrote:I think you're straight up scum and you're trying to discredit me
Do town never discredit anyone?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1255, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1251, Menalque wrote:I think you're straight up scum and you're trying to discredit me
Do town never discredit anyone?
Not normally, unless they think that person is scum

And if they think that person is scum they should be voting them

Itlepip is insinuating I’m scum and trying to discredit me, but not actually voting me or making a push on me, prob bc he knows that if it goes anywhere my dying wish is gonna be that he sees rope literally as early as mechanics possibly allow, be that vig’d during the night or lynched D2

I also don’t think town so that worries about that happening if they are wrong, so that’s another reason I think he’s scum
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:55 am

Do you not think it's possible for town to think someone is wrong and refute that person's argument, without actually thinking that person is scum?

Why don't you think pip is doing that?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Menalque »

Because he’s deliberately framing things to try and make me look bad

See his suggestion of my “scumslip”

Also him suggesting I’ve been playing in a way that hasn’t been town bc I was “spending all my time interacting with PB” when that’s patently untrue from a half minute skim of my ISO

Also his framing of my arguments as “buzzwords and semantics” when that’s obviously not it as anyone reading my posts would know

Overall I think that there’s solid reasons to think that he’s scum

On the off chance he’s town then I think he’s playing badly and not engaging with content in a meaningful way, and I don’t think we particularly lose anything form lynching there in that case
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1253, Menalque wrote:I would appreciate it if you

(pure boi
FL
mastina
RCE
gemerald
avengers
chemist)

could all get on this itlepip wagon so we can lynch the obv!scum today not the prob!scum

I'm not going to have time to case itlepip properly before deadline but look at his ISO then vote him
Leaving me out on purpose?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Menalque »

Deb go look at my latest readslist
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Menalque »

I mean if you wanna help out by doing something actively protown, great, but you’re more nulltown to me and I was only appealing to those I think are actually town
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 am

In post 1258, Menalque wrote:Because he’s deliberately framing things to try and make me look bad
Do you think scum frequently say things that they know are stupid, untrue, or huge stretches?

It sounds like you're suggesting that, because he's done those things, he must be scum who thinks he can get away with it rather than being town or scum who hasn't read enough.

I don't agree with that assumption. If the things he's said were wrong or misleading, and it sounds like they were, I don't think they were intentionally so.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:13 am

Also, confirmation bias is a thing. A huge thing that makes town pushing look like scum framing. Grasping at straws is not a scum characteristic.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:14 am

Post by itlepip »

Oi DEB, if you were a 9x voter, who would you lynch today?
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1262, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1258, Menalque wrote:Because he’s deliberately framing things to try and make me look bad
Do you think scum frequently say things that they know are stupid, untrue, or huge stretches?

It sounds like you're suggesting that, because he's done those things, he must be scum who thinks he can get away with it rather than being town or scum who hasn't read enough.

I don't agree with that assumption. If the things he's said were wrong or misleading, and it sounds like they were, I don't think they were intentionally so.
I think good scum incorporate that into their scumgame so that if they do it by accident as town or as scum then they have something to fall back on to explain it

Also you can say something and think/hope that no-one will pick up on it, and I can see that being exactly the sort of thing scum will do if they’re not risk averse
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1263, Something_Smart wrote:Also, confirmation bias is a thing. A huge thing that makes town pushing look like scum framing. Grasping at straws is not a scum characteristic.
Who’s confbiasing here, me or him? I don’t think I am, I think he’s genuinely digging him self a deeper hole from interacting with me and that’s why he’s now ignoring me
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:40 am

Post by itlepip »

You clearly are, you don't like my style of pushing/arguing/don't like me talking from memory instead of rereading your iso cause I don't care about your slot today. Like I'm also getting really frustrated with you, I'm just trying to a). not let the game get toxic, and b). not scumread you because you are being obsnitate and dumb cause town can definitely be those things. If you want my reasons for my reads or any other logic I can give them to you.

My current lynch pool is (would prefer) {ge, flippy, FL} followed by (would be fine) {Mastina, DEB, Melanque, avengers, alchemist}. I don't actually think Maria is necessarily townier than some of the people in the second group I just don't like that wagon (honestly glad that Melanque is off of it). If you are willing to lynch somewhere in that pool, otherwise I literally don't care about your opinion of anything, and I don't think responding to "he doesn't think my arguments are good therefore he is scum" is useful for anyone in the game.
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

How about Skellen, itlepip?
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1264, itlepip wrote:Oi DEB, if you were a 9x voter, who would you lynch today?
Whats a 9x voter?
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1260, Menalque wrote:Deb go look at my latest readslist
So I'm basically in this:
Spoiler:
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:45 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 1268, Pink Ball wrote:How about Skellen, itlepip?
I thought his reactions to the game early were pretty reasonable (my only catchup note on his slot is that 200 was a decent opening). His apathy towards the game felt genuine and a bit towny. Like he definitely isn't in my town bloc but I don't really see the scumreads on him tbh. Honestly I kinda thought he was being made into mislynch fodder, but after people went for the Red slot, I think it isn't a terrible lynch for today.

Deb, bascially just who would you lynch today if everyone was at L-1.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:45 am

In post 1266, Menalque wrote:Who’s confbiasing here, me or him? I don’t think I am, I think he’s genuinely digging him self a deeper hole from interacting with me and that’s why he’s now ignoring me
He is, is what I was getting at. I'm suggesting that a lot of the things he's done that you think are scummy can also come from confbiased town.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I've been trying to build a wagon on her since forever and I think she got max 3 votes on her slot; I thought she could be mislynch fodder for a while, but she clearly isn't.

p-edit: @itlepip
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1271, itlepip wrote: Deb, bascially just who would you lynch today if everyone was at L-1.
Since it's D1, Menalque probs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”