ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6600 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by ofrhz »

Thank you for modding xyzzy! Sorry about all the filler you had to scroll past lol
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

Thank you for the free "win" RC!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ankamius I tried to recruit you to force you to stop scumsiding but I diededed
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

Loooooool nice
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Yeah thanks for modding.
I lost BUT at least my reads were on point multiple times this game as well as seeing that Ausuka was cop so I guess that's still some feelsgood points :P

You're not escaping next time RC! I've figured you out :]
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6584, xyzzy wrote:
ofrhz has died and was a town us politics 1-shot governor.

PLAYERNAMEwelcome to Any Non-Dead Person Can Post In This Mafia Game! you are a member of the
town
, and your role name is
town us politics 1-shot governor

once during the game during the day, if one of the users with the top 5 largest number of posts in the Speakeasy thread "us politics" who isn't a player in the game made a post during that day in the game thread that relates primarily in some way to a current political issue in the United States, you can activate a governor ability by messaging me with your intentions to do so. at the end of the day, as long as a player other than yourself would be lynched, they instead will not be. if you do not have access to the Speakeasy, I can provide a list of eligible players. I am the sole judge of what constitutes a post about US politics in case there is any ambiguity. you can send me conditional governor ability activations (e.g., "if this player is lynched, activate my governor ability today," or "if these two players are both voting for the player who is lynched, activate my governor ability") if you are unsure if you will have time to respond to a possible lynch, and I do not guarantee that you will have time to send me a message before the end of the day -- I will always end the day as soon as possible once the day ends.

you win when only members of your faction remain, or when nothing can prevent this.

mastina, town 25-person hated, and Ausuka, town prime/square/triangular cop, are endgamed. PenguinPower, EeveeLution Army, Who, RadiantCowbells, Creature, Ether, and Nancy Drew 39 (mafia roleblocker hydra recruiter), win the game.
Wow, we thought there was still one day left. We were going to recruit you Ank.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:51 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 6594, RadiantCowbells wrote:sry we were scared that there was some sort of way for town to still win and were deciding optimal lynch and kills
I think that’s fair
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:51 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

nom i kinda get the impression you're resolved to call me scum and not try to read me and that makes me sad.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

it was not because I wanted to make you lose Ank it was because you were a powerful tools to the scums I had to try to take away
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 6607, RadiantCowbells wrote:nom i kinda get the impression you're resolved to call me scum and not try to read me and that makes me sad.
The main reason I had to call you scum was primarely because of Who's play.

I read people and you exploited my weakness which skewed my thoughts but I think I have a good idea, after this game, of the difference between town!you and scum!you. We'll see how that works out in our next game. But I'm never really deathtunneling people. If anything I reassess too much :P
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

also RC literally mentioned reading the scum PT in thread and no one cared
"Well, I..."
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 6610, popsofctown wrote:also RC literally mentioned reading the scum PT in thread and no one cared
HOW DID NO ONE CATCH THAT SLIP LMAO
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

you win when only members of your faction remain, or when nothing can prevent this.
Ah so no parity.

Thanks RC <3

Winning with scum!you is a dream come true. :)
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:55 am

In post 216, RadiantCowbells wrote:mfw i actually scumslip

dw i covered it up

pretend it didn't happen. don't respond to it. if you treat it like a meme the town will as well.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

it's maybe one of those things that can be looked at from different angles or something

From the spoiled people in a dead PT angle it looked bad
"Well, I..."
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:55 am

In post 6048, RadiantCowbells wrote:also scumbag creature

need you to spew us town? nowhere to be seen
cleared in mylo? shows up in scum PT "HEY GUYS HOW CAN WE SOLVE THIS GAME"
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 6612, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ah so no parity.

Thanks RC <3

Winning with scum!you is a dream come true. :)
hahahahaha
In post 129, Tammy wrote:I think my favorite part is Nancy very loudly proclaiming she wouldn’t be able to keep up the same level of Analysis and posting if recruited into a scum slot. Gets recruited into hydra, goes v/la, no one bats an eye.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

I thought RC responded perfectly to his scumslip and creature did not but the results on that tilt against me I guesss
"Well, I..."
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:56 am

that was a Real Thing That Happened btw
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 am

In post 179, Creature wrote:Hi, how can we solve this game?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6609, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 6607, RadiantCowbells wrote:nom i kinda get the impression you're resolved to call me scum and not try to read me and that makes me sad.

I read people and you exploited my weakness which skewed my thoughts but
I think I have a good idea, after this game, of the difference between town!you and scum!you
. We'll see how that works out in our next game. But I'm never really deathtunneling people. If anything I reassess too much :P
I really wouldn’t be too sure of that. I really believed I was being recruited by a town hydra and this was after losing GS to him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #6621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:58 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 3116, xyzzy wrote:
so it turns out I thought I'd changed my ruleset to accommodate replacements being able to be undone, but I apparently never did that, which makes Pine continuing with his slot potentially in violation of that part of the site rules. I'm locking the thread until I hear back from a list mod re: the best way to handle the situation now. (technically I've already heard from a list mod, but PenguinPower is the one who brought this to my attention, and he's also in the game.)

edit: no action is needed beyond a slight change in my rules. carry on!
anyway this is the worst post I've made as a moderator ever. I've got a tendency to try to overcorrect whenever any potential issue comes up in a game -- I get nervous whenever a moderator just locks a thread and says "thread locked while I do a thing," so I tend to panic and write too much. I need to not do that! you just gotta write "thread locked while I do a thing."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

it was definitely a post with no falsified information in it whatsoever
some posts can be made in such a manner without being scum indicative which is why it is an understandable slip
but I think being able to read creature's posts in the scum pt is probably scum indicative
"Well, I..."
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:58 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 6620, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6609, nomnomnom wrote:

I read people and you exploited my weakness which skewed my thoughts but
I think I have a good idea, after this game, of the difference between town!you and scum!you
. We'll see how that works out in our next game. But I'm never really deathtunneling people. If anything I reassess too much :P
I really wouldn’t be too sure of that. I really believed I was being recruited by a town hydra and this was after losing GS to him.
Well yeah.

I told you that your reads were primarely centered because of how people responded to you in a game where nobody should even care about your presence, and I was right :P

I'm sorry for being harsh but it kinda annoyed me at the time because I knew that analysis was wrong so yeah.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:59 am

In post 6621, xyzzy wrote:
In post 3116, xyzzy wrote:
so it turns out I thought I'd changed my ruleset to accommodate replacements being able to be undone, but I apparently never did that, which makes Pine continuing with his slot potentially in violation of that part of the site rules. I'm locking the thread until I hear back from a list mod re: the best way to handle the situation now. (technically I've already heard from a list mod, but PenguinPower is the one who brought this to my attention, and he's also in the game.)

edit: no action is needed beyond a slight change in my rules. carry on!
anyway this is the worst post I've made as a moderator ever. I've got a tendency to try to overcorrect whenever any potential issue comes up in a game -- I get nervous whenever a moderator just locks a thread and says "thread locked while I do a thing," so I tend to panic and write too much. I need to not do that! you just gotta write "thread locked while I do a thing."
yeah

we had pp fakeclaim the guilty because this post basically confirmed him as scum and the only way i could think of to justify him still being town is town sitting on a guilty looking at rxns

it was fine though

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”