ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2565, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I'm Pikachu? I said I thought relly overreacting and getting tilted was kinda scummy given this game is clearly lulzy. But in our hydra I'm the only one right now that isn't totally locked on you being scum :P

-Krazy
i still don't like this reason for scumreading us and am not convinced that you didn't make it up
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

it was p obvious that zeebu wasn't groupscum; his whole unclaim never unravels that way if he has partners who can talk to him
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 2518, mastina wrote:I was given a Loud Fruit Vend power D1; Old Dogs was N1, you N2, 11:30 N3. I was given a Visitor power D2; Voted was both N2 and N3. N3, I was gifted an X-shot Vig; I shot Wh4t.
yeah actually that's a good question, mastina why did you visit Voted twice? also did you start with multitasking or did you get that gifted at some point?

-Krazy
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 2576, ElevenThirty wrote:it was p obvious that zeebu wasn't groupscum; his whole unclaim never unravels that way if he has partners who can talk to him
idk man, maybe the trifecta was aware of a specific role in the game they had to kill? I don't know, all I know is they exited the game the same night that someone died from an unaccounted source, they lost, and occam's razor says the two are connected. Beyond that there's no way of knowing for sure what exact wincon they had that they failed to achieve given we didn't actually get their flip. But that's the simplest explanation to me unless you think there's an SK that never shot the entire game LOL

-Krazy
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 2575, ElevenThirty wrote:i still don't like this reason for scumreading us and am not convinced that you didn't make it up
I literally hydra'd with Relly in Boondom Menace, I have played vs him as scum, I have played with him as town, all on multiple accounts and in a variety of gamestates, and his reactions to a game *this silly* really surprised me.

But then again Pichu has been taking the game seriously enough to actually get frustrated on occasion so... *shrug*

-Krazy
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:"everyone will be multitasking. there will be between 0 and 1 redirection abilities. it is not really role madness. no psychologist".
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2578, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2576, ElevenThirty wrote:it was p obvious that zeebu wasn't groupscum; his whole unclaim never unravels that way if he has partners who can talk to him
idk man, maybe the trifecta was aware of a specific role in the game they had to kill? I don't know, all I know is they exited the game the same night that someone died from an unaccounted source, they lost, and occam's razor says the two are connected. Beyond that there's no way of knowing for sure what exact wincon they had that they failed to achieve given we didn't actually get their flip. But that's the simplest explanation to me unless you think there's an SK that never shot the entire game LOL

-Krazy
me and irrel spent *a lot* of time going down the rabbit hole today and we're slightly worried that mastina is a delayed-night sk or something
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2579, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2575, ElevenThirty wrote:i still don't like this reason for scumreading us and am not convinced that you didn't make it up
I literally hydra'd with Relly in Boondom Menace, I have played vs him as scum, I have played with him as town, all on multiple accounts and in a variety of gamestates, and his reactions to a game *this silly* really surprised me.

But then again Pichu has been taking the game seriously enough to actually get frustrated on occasion so... *shrug*

-Krazy
you don't know how to read him then :shrug:

we both have gotten *incredibly* frustrated this game, and we've both repeatedly talked about not talking this game seriously because it's obviously a meme but we're both still p invested and get annoyed when multple people do dumb things or push people for dumb reasons

you maybe wanna unvote us so that on the off-changce it is 3-3-1 or something we don't just insta-lose when everyone gets their acts together?
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

UNVOTE:

sure

although at some point you'll need to give me enough of your claim that I understand why you think it can even be 3-3-1 because given how little town power we have that seems unlikely for what still to me is a quasi-mountainous

-k
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

well idk if that's claim reasons so much as paranoia reasons
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2584, skitter30 wrote:well idk if that's claim reasons so much as paranoia reasons
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Well at least I can be confident that Relly is not pretending to be you :P :P :P :P
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

we're slightly worried/paranoid we live in a {3 groupscum including toog } + sk!mastina world

(we're kinda paranoid about a lot fo things, i guess)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

oh did you think that? nah it's been me all night
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Of course not, I was just giving you shit about the hydra slip :P

-k
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

btw have I told you that I think your hydra name is really clever? It's so random and so cute :P

-k
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

:)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

do u think i'm overthinking this by wondering if mastina is an sk?
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

idk, mastina is probably the only person on site that I could see not shooting until night 3 as an SK.

That she got a vig shot and used it is frankly surprising, given that she always says she never shoots as vig :P

-k
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I just don't see how an SK fits into the setup really

town would need more stuff

-k
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

why do you need to wait for relly anyway? isn't this just conventional massclaim day?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2593, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:idk, mastina is probably the only person on site that I could see not shooting until night 3 as an SK.

That she got a vig shot and used it is frankly surprising, given that she always says she never shoots as vig :P

-k
well it could be she's a n3 sk (ie she can't shoot till then, idk)

i don't need to wait for relly, i just feel like claiming is a Big Thing and i feel like we should talk about it but i'm not sure it actually matters so whatever

we're conditionally bp; we become bp on a given night if we're visited by a non-killing action

that's why i think it's slightly odd for two different non-consequential visiting roles to be the same person ?
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Yeah but in previous mbos there's some sort of limitation on killing the person you give power to for the scum, so it makes sense to dump more stuff onto one person if you are allowed to do so

I don't think conditional BP + visitor + 2-shot rber + one-shot vig is enough that it guarantees there's 4 non-town living players. It's possible but I'm thinking 3 non-town are alive right now and there could plausibly be only 2 group scum. Or the setup is conventional and there's 3 groupscum. *shrug*

who hasn't claimed yet? piss and who else?

-k
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2597, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Yeah but in previous mbos there's some sort of limitation on killing the person you give power to for the scum, so it makes sense to dump more stuff onto one person if you are allowed to do so
i have no idea what this means, honestly

pk + rhinox i think; auro claimed vt
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

in one of the last ones I couldn't kill people the same night I put them in a PT

so you couldn't put town in a tracker pt and kill them the same night thus denying the tracker result

so given there's no pts here, it would make sense that scum can't kill the people they give power to

-k

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”