Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Okham's razor says it's pisskop as his baseless tunneling in my direction and daily reminders have been unjustified and unwarranted (backed up only by him linking one scum game of mine...) would synergize perfectly well with your fake guilty on me

Then again Creature is playing the scummiest I've seen him so far, being intentionally obtuse (much like PK...) just... lurking, and he reads completely like scum who can lurk it out to win. But DP felt town...
But yeah
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I should really go to bed but I'm actually really pissed I have to deal with PK's stupid shit. For fuck sake.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre refusing to listen to a credible claim and still havent really clarified why skit is confed
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like step by step.

Im 5 and cant do it myself. Type out how skit is confed.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets see if forcing you to type it out convinces you its not that solid.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5227, pisskop wrote:Youre refusing to listen to a credible claim and still havent really clarified why skit is confed
Learn to read and that problem is easily avoided since I quoted my explanation post, and posted at least 20 times to Nero.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You are a literal donkey and the fact I have to deal with you as either alignment makes me want not to play.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Spoiler:
In post 4778, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 4773, Nero Cain wrote:I like how Vork just called everyone scum that's not voting me.
MAYBE skitter is confident enough to make it through MyLo with bussing her teammate (*looks at banner*), but she was put @L-1 yesterday so no.

NC = conf!scum with a fake guilty

Creature- disengaged and blah blah or lurk!creature
Bunny/Pisskop- honest town!miller OR in cahoots with NC and played this perfectly.
Recall that NC also pushed Bunny (scum!theater + distancing) with me on D1

oh and that leaves the other players
who aren't scum
In post 4804, Vorkuta wrote:#realtalk

Who is scum!nero setting up for?
He's a good player, so I'm 90% sure he's preparing for the contingency in which he gets lynched today and his partner has to carry tomorrow.
In post 4824, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 4804, Vorkuta wrote:#realtalk
In post 4820, Nero Cain wrote:1 of Piss
I think this is NC reacting to this in some way.

@NC- kindly explain the mental gymnastics necessary for the bunny miller claim that we """"coordinated"""" and the consequent daily reminders from pisskop in a way that makes sense for that slot to be my """"scum-partner""""

Shit maybe pisskop is actually miller, but it doesn't make sense without a cop claim IMHO....

NC & Creature > NC & pk for now
In post 4847, Vorkuta wrote:@NC
Why did creature disappear from your list of scum!suspects seemingly overnight with very little reason?
Friendly reminder that Det Pika was a thing as well.

@Creature
This fence sitting doesn't help if you are town.
Pick one side and let us know where you stand- you have pages of content to go over and make up your mind.
Unless you don't want to and you're NC's scumbuddy
In post 4880, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 4878, Creature wrote:How did this game evolve so fast into this?
Is this bored town!creature or scum!"not-lurking, but look at me contributing" creature?

huh.... why does scum!creature make his presence known?
In post 4957, Vorkuta wrote:The last time I was town in a Lylo situation I fucked up because we went with the simplest/obvious/dumbest and most straightforward option

Creature > PK > skitter > nom is the order which makes the most sense but rereading some interactions just throws some things out the window
In post 4959, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 4956, nomnomnom wrote:And yes I'm aware skitter has a little banner under her name that says "GOOD SCUM PLAYER".
That and the WIFOM paranoia is the only evidence I have :(

Whatever, I'll buy it.

Creature > Pisskop for me
In post 5143, Vorkuta wrote:Great- I was lost as well.

Pk's push on me back in.... whenever he rep'd in was unjustified and the only time he responded to 'why' he linked my first scum-game "musicals" and.... daily reminders

This is perfectly coordinated with the fake guilty.
I know I flip-flop on Creature v. Pisskop, but.... guh
In post 5225, Vorkuta wrote:Okham's razor says it's pisskop as his baseless tunneling in my direction and daily reminders have been unjustified and unwarranted (backed up only by him linking one scum game of mine...) would synergize perfectly well with your fake guilty on me

Then again Creature is playing the scummiest I've seen him so far, being intentionally obtuse (much like PK...) just... lurking, and he reads completely like scum who can lurk it out to win. But DP felt town...
But yeah

As it stands now, Pk > Creature, ESPECIALLY with the claims being all BS.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

bye.

Maybe you have a parent in the next room that can help out.

Or maybe a pedestrian walking by can read this and help you see the obvious.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 5228, pisskop wrote:Im 5 and cant do it myself. Type out how skit is confed.
2 goons and an encryptor is not balanced
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5233, pisskop wrote:bye.

Maybe you have a parent in the next room that can help out.

Or maybe a pedestrian walking by can read this and help you see the obvious.
Fuck off.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Gollum »

Tbf, noms reasons are wrong. I think day talk and 2 goons is fine. But I do think that without her and creature the vt count is too low
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

OBLIGATORY REMINDER there's a follow-the-cop situation for town, and that means scum has a PR to counter this shit.

Also reminder that nom D3 tracker-shot inno'd me.

Yet another reminder that NC's fake guilty on me is fake
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill choose to - or not- read tomorrow morning.

rn it looks like I only need the claims, and I can search for 'joat' just as easily as 'encryptor'.

NOM - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DECIDED WHETHER OR NOT NERO HAS A CREDIBLE CLAIM ON VORKIE. yOU DONT NEED TO FIND A pARTNER, YOU DONT NEED TO DECIDED WHO IS CONFTOWN. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DECIDE. IS VORK AN ENCRYPTOR? DID HE CLAIM HE WAS A TOWN ENCYPTOR? DID HE DENY IT? IF NERO IS LYING, KEEP YOUR VOTE THERE. IF HE IS NOT, VOTE VORK.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You know I remember typing to TDC in a game where I had to convince him not to vote him despite him really wanting me to be scum because of my ramblings and my presence on lynches but HOLY FUCK THIS GAME AND YOU TWO ARE DRIVING ME NUTS
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 5238, pisskop wrote:NOM - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DECIDED WHETHER OR NOT NERO HAS A CREDIBLE CLAIM ON VORKIE. yOU DONT NEED TO FIND A pARTNER, YOU DONT NEED TO DECIDED WHO IS CONFTOWN.
Yes.... let's be just as stubborn as NC is and IGNORE THE FACT THAT TOMORROW IS A THING

Like you're perspective slipping so hard right now it's not even funny
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Gollum »

Nom, you are pushing me and pk as a team b/c he's echoing me. Vork is echoing you. So y is that not scummy of him and y r u not parinoid?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

how can you type this shit as town

I refuse to believe it
no

no

just no

what the fuck

you are fucking terrible

how

WHY JUST
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5238, pisskop wrote:NOM - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DECIDED WHETHER OR NOT NERO HAS A CREDIBLE CLAIM ON VORKIE. yOU DONT NEED TO FIND A pARTNER, YOU DONT NEED TO DECIDED WHO IS CONFTOWN. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DECIDE. IS VORK AN ENCRYPTOR? DID HE CLAIM HE WAS A TOWN ENCYPTOR? DID HE DENY IT? IF NERO IS LYING, KEEP YOUR VOTE THERE. IF HE IS NOT, VOTE VORK.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5241, Gollum wrote:Nom, you are pushing me and pk as a team b/c he's echoing me. Vork is echoing you. So y is that not scummy of him and y r u not parinoid?
You've been literally typing the EXACT SAME REASONING, you and PK!!! My brain is l-iterally melting
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like if you want to opt out of convo with me thats cool.

just make up your mind and consign us to our fate either way. Im not interested in fighting you. Im pretty sure thats what the last 20 pages were - fighting.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Gollum »

In post 5239, nomnomnom wrote:You know I remember typing to TDC in a game where I had to convince him not to vote him despite him really wanting me to be scum because of my ramblings and my presence on lynches but HOLY FUCK THIS GAME AND YOU TWO ARE DRIVING ME NUTS
Your logic is just shit and you refuse to look at the game with me as town. Of course you being scum with vork is not impossible
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5244, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 5241, Gollum wrote:Nom, you are pushing me and pk as a team b/c he's echoing me. Vork is echoing you. So y is that not scummy of him and y r u not parinoid?
You've been literally typing the EXACT SAME REASONING, you and PK!!! My brain is l-iterally melting
Nero and I have played many games together. We actually have a lot of similarities in our basal playstyles.

Maybe Im actually an encryptor?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

this is where i cant take this game anynore and i lose my cool and i say something that nets me a warning and no

i shouldn't get your stupidty get to me like this

i'm going to force myself to disconnect otherwise im going to say shit im going to regret

night
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Gollum »

In post 5244, nomnomnom wrote:
But vork is typing the same thing as you. You are either his buddy or getting buddies hard

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”