Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 667, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Dunnstral/CC/RCS/Fred The Cat/Sakura Hana/
confident

Gamma*(THISISTEMPORARYDONT@ME)/Redpanda/unwnd/[secret]
whats town about redpanda/rcs/sakura
ok
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 674, Celestial Coordinates wrote:They are the same person
...are they?

Regardless, that doesn't really change my read
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

I suppose I didn't really have to call that out. IDK why I always do stuff like that. Sorry. Would have been better if I just said I'm not going to sheep your townread there.
RedPanda gut [but lesser townread], RCS both gut and they have a VERY narrow scum range from what I know of them, Sakura Hana two things

1) I don't think that this is how she approaches scum game here
2) if it is then fine. I'll use her vote to lynch the other scum and then she'll get caught sometime later.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Vifam »

is the [secret] person me

its ok u dont have to be scared if u like me just say it
ok
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Let's give VOTE: Primate a shot.

He's multiple times posted to say he's present without posting anything and made excuses for why his reads wouldn't be good (ie surface level)
That whole "barfumple is being voted for being barfumple" is a pretty scum indicative post in that context and it's a lot more sideliney in the way that I scumread Kidamn for being than Kidamn actually was. At the very least let's vote him so that he fully commits to the game and if he's town we can wipe him off the list.

At some point a couple years ago he was one of the people I deep dove and I've read every game he's ever played so he shouldn't be hard to read long term.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

i could see primeape flipping scum primarily because he asked rauth if he was alligned with the rebels which is a weird thing to ask i think
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 115, Primate wrote:@Rautherdir: Are you aligned with the Rebels?
like this is weird right
ok
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:51 pm

In post 680, Vifam wrote:i could see primeape flipping scum primarily because he asked rauth if he was alligned with the rebels which is a weird thing to ask i think
Yeah, he also seemed to be giving him an out kinda to show that he wasn't claiming not rebels there.

yes, I was actually going to not bring that up because I was scared that tying the Primate case to the Rautherdir one would make everyone go after Rautherdir instead and deprive me of the chance to get valuable reads before I get inevitably strongmanned but that feeling like giving him an out and the weird townread is bleh
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:51 pm

In post 680, Vifam wrote:i could see primeape flipping scum primarily because he asked rauth if he was alligned with the rebels which is a weird thing to ask i think
Yeah, he also seemed to be giving him an out kinda to show that he wasn't claiming not rebels there.

yes, I was actually going to not bring that up because I was scared that tying the Primate case to the Rautherdir one would make everyone go after Rautherdir instead and deprive me of the chance to get valuable reads before I get inevitably strongmanned but that feeling like giving him an out and the weird townread is bleh
~ Albert Einstein
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 681, Vifam wrote:
like this is weird right
I don't think so. It's not the same as asking 'are you aligned with the town' because rebels is a different name. It has at least a small chance of being interesting, whereas 'are you town' doesn't really
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Like maybe somebody could confuse rebels with outcasts
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:52 pm

like i kinda fos everyone who is townreading rautherdir or trying to argue he's not scum and that's why i'm uncomfortable with CK as well
it feels like it's either TMI that he's not actually scum or just scum trying to downplay their buddy's scummy actions.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:52 pm

In post 684, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 681, Vifam wrote:
like this is weird right
I don't think so. It's not the same as asking 'are you aligned with the town' because rebels is a different name. It has at least a small chance of being interesting, whereas 'are you town' doesn't really
Yeah, but what did he do with the reaction besides say 'lol this is towny reaction we are all good'
~ Albert Einstein
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 686, Celestial Coordinates wrote:like i kinda fos everyone who is townreading rautherdir or trying to argue he's not scum and that's why i'm uncomfortable with CK as well
it feels like it's either TMI that he's not actually scum or just scum trying to downplay their buddy's scummy actions.
:shifty:
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: primate
ok
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 pm

You don't have to scumread Rautherdir or think that he literally scumslipped but thinking that he's town or that his posts are too naive to be mafia is... a little out there to me.
~ Albert Einstein
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 687, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Yeah, but what did he do with the reaction besides say 'lol this is towny reaction we are all good'
I don't think there's a lot more that needs to be done with the reaction
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:55 pm

In post 691, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 687, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Yeah, but what did he do with the reaction besides say 'lol this is towny reaction we are all good'
I don't think there's a lot more that needs to be done with the reaction
okay but that assumes that it's a towny reaction which it really wasn't? like, he didn't even claim town, he said "hey I'm town OR scum" effectively.
that's a really awkward response at best and that plus the way he was talking about the sample role pm as opposed to his own pm was pretty scummy.
~ Albert Einstein
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 677, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Sakura Hana two things

1) I don't think that this is how she approaches scum game here
2) if it is then fine. I'll use her vote to lynch the other scum and then she'll get caught sometime later.
Didn't you say in the dance game that i was the easiest to read person in the entire planet.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Although you're right that if i was scum i'd probably be scared shitless in a corner.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 686, Celestial Coordinates wrote:like i kinda fos everyone who is townreading rautherdir or trying to argue he's not scum and that's why i'm uncomfortable with CK as well
i think the way cloudkicker intially reacted to the early wagon n uwndds push seemed town
ok
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:59 pm

In post 119, Rautherdir wrote:I'll go with an alternate statement instead of answering that question, I am either aligned with The Rebels or with Simotech, I have no definite knowledge of other alignments right now.
In post 122, Rautherdir wrote:So I guess that was alignment indicative to you then? I'm pretty sure Primate was just asking if I'm a third party, I answered that question directly.
In post 126, Rautherdir wrote:In other words, I claimed that I'm not third party, which I guess means that since I'm assuming Simotech is scum and would thus lie about their alignment...
I'm aligned with The Rebels. See, it doesn't work. That statement was effectively equivalent to the one I made earlier, except in one way: A third party could also make this later statement, but probably wouldn't make my earlier statement.
I really don't think claiming [not third party] to someone asking if you're town is a towny reaction, ever.
Didn't you say in the dance game that i was the easiest to read person in the entire planet.
The strategy by which I would read you for you to be ultra easy to read would make the game less enjoyable for you and I refuse to make the game unenjoyable for you when you're townreading me and following my votes around. I'm not scumreading you and I don't intend to explore you any further unless you ask to be.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:04 pm

Even if I wasn't already townreading you, in other words, you're the last person I'm interested in developing my read on.
~ Albert Einstein
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 690, Celestial Coordinates wrote:You don't have to scumread Rautherdir or think that he literally scumslipped but thinking that he's town or that his posts are too naive to be mafia is... a little out there to me.
My naïve post is because i feel like he was making a genuine effort to be transparent enough for primate’s question while not wanting have his answer misunderstood. I think it was a very risky post and scum would just dismiss it since theres no gain saying you are not 3p over just claiming town. That being said, i dislike some of his other posts so im uh, he also made a comment about my kidam vote that pinged me
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 648, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 647, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Like if I just want to lynch KidAmn I don't have to do anything. I could not post for the remainder of the day and KidAmn would die with the momentum that already exists.
Uh, no
Why not
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”