RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

btw my townread on vifam and dunn dropped for going after chemist when something juicy is happening.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 725, RedPanda wrote:btw my townread on vifam and dunn dropped for going after chemist when something juicy is happening.
oh boy what'd I miss
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:10 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 721, RedPanda wrote:
In post 402, CloudKicker wrote:@Dunn; To add to my 401

Sometimes I feel like town will do objectively scummy/irrelevant/stuff and might lie about it once called out on it because they are self-conscious and does not want their behavior/fuck-up to affect their win con.

IMO bambi’s D1 had nothing to do with a possible future claim, it ‘s just very unlikely and not a very good lie anyway. I also don’t think it was to get out of RVS (which was his answer to my 237), also not a very good lie since it was like the 4th post or something and he became very obviously emotionally invested in your discussion with him.

So I think his answers are bullshit but my read is that he townreads you and wants town to drop the subject because it makes him look scummy/incoherent not to lead on ya, something something
In post 403, CloudKicker wrote:Also the lies he used IMO have no agenda but to close the subject about his d1 and the miller stuff and he does not gives himself an open door to eventually vote you either. I might be wrong here but it’s not the kind of “lies” I feel scum wouldve said there
In post 406, CloudKicker wrote:I said I don’t believe your explanations, thus I am assuming you are bending the truth.

Did you really talk about lynching miller for serums to get reads on an hypothetical miller?

Did you want to get those reads as-in, trying to find a unclaimed miller reacting to your content (like Dun did) or reads because you would consider not policy lynching them? Or something else
I agree with post 402 and 403 but I have to ask what the point of 406 is then? You are pinging me like you want townies to understand your reasoning more than you're trying to get those questions answered.
I gues thats true, I doubt my read will change w/ bambi’s answers and I don’t really fos the slot
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 728, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Chemist1422
Hi
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

Chemist do you want your reputation on MS to be for being a useless lurksack
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 730, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Chemist do you want your reputation on MS to be for being a useless lurksack
Not helpful.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 730, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Chemist do you want your reputation on MS to be for being a useless lurksack
Not really

I’m in too many games so I stopped joining any until the amount I have dies down
GTKAS

Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:30 am

I have to appeal to Chemist somehow to actually play the game.
Might as well try to appeal to how he wants to be seen by others. And Dunn I'm not pushing KidAmn anymore.
Not really

I’m in too many games so I stopped joining any until the amount I have dies down
So where does that leave us?

Is it fair to us to have to mislynch you if you're town because you joined a game you couldn't effort in?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 733, Celestial Coordinates wrote:I have to appeal to Chemist somehow to actually play the game.
Might as well try to appeal to how he wants to be seen by others. And Dunn I'm not pushing KidAmn anymore.
Not really

So where does that leave us?

Is it fair to us to have to mislynch you if you're town because you joined a game you couldn't effort in?
Not without giving me a chance to effort
GTKAS

Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:34 am

When are you going to effort?
~ Albert Einstein
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 735, Celestial Coordinates wrote:When are you going to effort?
I was planning on starting last night until I got kicked off my computer

I’m gonna start now
GTKAS

Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:36 am

In post 736, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 735, Celestial Coordinates wrote:When are you going to effort?
I was planning on starting last night until I got kicked off my computer

I’m gonna start now
Good stuff :]
~ Albert Einstein
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 129, Rautherdir wrote:I mean I can see why you're voting Bambi but I'm not sure whether or not I think that's AI or not right now. I've seen town give similar suggestions before, and I think that might have been just a play to get us out of RVS.
I can not spell this guy’s name but I ISOd them and like

All of their posts are basically mechanics talk except this one, they don’t give any real reads
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

KA what are some of your reads not related to RC at all
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 530, Primate wrote:Sorry, I'm pretty busy this weekend so I won't be that active, but trying to show willing. It's 2am so these are pretty surface thoughts.

I was just asking Rauth if he was third party, or hell, if he was simotech and willing to own up to something odd going on. His reaction was the right kind of thing and I think it's perfectly reasonable coming from town.
In post 403, CloudKicker wrote:Also the lies he used IMO have no agenda but to close the subject about his d1 and the miller stuff and he does not gives himself an open door to eventually vote you either. I might be wrong here but it’s not the kind of “lies” I feel scum wouldve said there
Yes. I think he clearly wants it over. I don't know about the alignment being town though.

MariaR omgusing instead of just assuming the player is wrong and hasn't actually nailed two scum early d1 on flavour reasons is odd. Possible i missed the RC factor.
In post 461, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 460, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Wheme I'm RadiantCowbells.
VOTE: Celestial Coordinates
lol
In post 498, unwnd wrote:My issue with you right now is that even if you feel validated in defending yourself, I dunno why you would bother. If RC is the type of person that will push you regardless of alignment (going by what you told me) then I don't know what you gain entertaining him. Another thing I'm not the biggest fan of is your snapback to Sakura and insisting you're town, which I find tilted scum tend to do. I'd rather see you try to solve your attackers instead of getting petty
Quoting this because i thought you were scummy when reading and this is a nice town post so :chefkiss:
I generally like this wall, the thoughts don’t feel forced
In post 540, Primate wrote:I tell you what, this game is so much more bizarre when you don't actually know any of the personalities involved anymore. It's like "I'm voting Rumpletumple because he's fuckin rumpletumple" and others are like "no not the magnificent rumpletumple."
This is a mood
GTKAS

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 739, Chemist1422 wrote:KA what are some of your reads not related to RC at all
I have some issues with Gamma that I'll work out on my own - at the very least I have good reason to suspect his alignment doesn't match my own, although I don't want to go into those reasons too deeply at this point in time.

MariaR's sticking to their posting style enough that I'm willing to dismiss it; their actual posts however,
In post 443, MariaR wrote:I believe I shall OMGUS this player until the I detect a more likely virus. As user 13 is not a high-value player regardless I am fine with this
VOTE: Wheme Star
In post 454, MariaR wrote:I believe I have upset user 13 feelings by being honest. Although it appears they have no logical reason to think I'm a virus.
In post 455, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Like you won't get her lynched D1 if she's scum so pushing her D1 seems like a complete waste of time fmpov
In post 457, MariaR wrote:User 5 is correct. If my data banks are correct I have never been lynched Day 1 before as scum so putting in the effort to try is futile. If you have logical reasoning to think I'm a virus however I suggest you share it.
(I know I've included an RC post here, eat me, it feeds into the vibe I'm getting) feel weird. The wording of 457 especially feels off.

Primate's odd query of Rauth elicited an interesting reaction given Rauth's, shall we say,
particular
choice of words, but they've done very little except complain about the fact that certain personalities warp the game:
In post 540, Primate wrote:I tell you what, this game is so much more bizarre when you don't actually know any of the personalities involved anymore. It's like "I'm voting Rumpletumple because he's fuckin rumpletumple" and others are like "no not the magnificent rumpletumple."
They've done precious little to try and get in the game since that exchange with Rauth, and that needs to change.

Bambi's early talk of "making sure people who can make use of it" (I'm paraphrasing here) get the serum, when we all need it to power our vote still rubs me up the wrong way for some reason. Just a little niggle in the back of my mind.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 741, KidAmn wrote:
In post 739, Chemist1422 wrote:KA what are some of your reads not related to RC at all
I have some issues with Gamma that I'll work out on my own - at the very least I have good reason to suspect his alignment doesn't match my own, although I don't want to go into those reasons too deeply at this point in time.

MariaR's sticking to their posting style enough that I'm willing to dismiss it; their actual posts however,
In post 443, MariaR wrote:I believe I shall OMGUS this player until the I detect a more likely virus. As user 13 is not a high-value player regardless I am fine with this
VOTE: Wheme Star
In post 454, MariaR wrote:I believe I have upset user 13 feelings by being honest. Although it appears they have no logical reason to think I'm a virus.
In post 455, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Like you won't get her lynched D1 if she's scum so pushing her D1 seems like a complete waste of time fmpov
In post 457, MariaR wrote:User 5 is correct. If my data banks are correct I have never been lynched Day 1 before as scum so putting in the effort to try is futile. If you have logical reasoning to think I'm a virus however I suggest you share it.
(I know I've included an RC post here, eat me, it feeds into the vibe I'm getting) feel weird. The wording of 457 especially feels off.

Primate's odd query of Rauth elicited an interesting reaction given Rauth's, shall we say,
particular
choice of words, but they've done very little except complain about the fact that certain personalities warp the game:
They've done precious little to try and get in the game since that exchange with Rauth, and that needs to change.

Bambi's early talk of "making sure people who can make use of it" (I'm paraphrasing here) get the serum, when we all need it to power our vote still rubs me up the wrong way for some reason. Just a little niggle in the back of my mind.
@detective do you mins sharing your gamma content
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I read a few recent games of detective as both alignement and my confidence on her slot flipping scum decreased significantly
VOTE: primate
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 742, CloudKicker wrote:@detective do you mins sharing your gamma content
Yes. Yes I do. And use my name.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Idk how I feel about Chemist

They've somehow honed in on everybody RC is focusing on though
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:32 am

Post by RadiantCowbells Superfan »

In post 643, Celestial Coordinates wrote:There's one world where this is like

[Rautherdir/Primate/Cloudkicker/*]
Curremtly THIS is closer to the world Katyusha-chan and I possess congruent opinions towards! \(*^▽^)/

I have not perused the thread to the current segment of temporal space BUT I would like to inquire if the fact that KidAmn and RATHERDID at this point in time are counterwagonning is at all SIGNIFICANT to thee Raybells? Within the confines of my lucidity this leads further credence to the potentiality of this world being more plauisble! (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

I also do must believe that is actually MORE likely to come from town!KidAmn as counterintuitive as it may be... ┐( ˘_˘)┌

~simyk!!
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

(avatar drawn by saskeismyyaoikismesis)
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:33 am

In post 657, Dunnstral wrote:I think Gamma always looks a little scummy when he's town
ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:35 am

In post 666, Dunnstral wrote:I think superfan is town

I believe I've only seen them as scum once, and I was on their team - I don't know how much they could have improved that ga,e/don't remember what was going on at the time
Both Katyusha-chan and I possess scumgames that are easy to underestimate, from what I recall she was in a BAD DEPRESSIVE episode during that game so I would not really hold it against her or use that as a baseline if thou'rt intending on relying on META for reading usヽ( ´¬`)ノ

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:37 am

In post 719, KidAmn wrote:personality
(≖ლ≖๑ )

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”