Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Hm, perhaps you should have re-read my post Cephrir, I figured you would've been smart enough to do it by now but meh, whatevs. I asked you, very specifically about Snix--what you have against him that is.

Yes, it was inconsistent, but it WAS a minor FoS, and a re-read brought me to repealing it. Snix is Town. Period.

Also, this children's card game is really getting to you, perhaps you should explain why you are so frustrated when the slightest bit of scrutiny (false or otherwise) is applied to you. But since you dodged my question about Snix, I'm assuming you must have some kind of answeringquestions phobia.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Cephrir »

EL wrote:Hm, perhaps you should have re-read my post Cephrir, I figured you would've been smart enough to do it by now but meh, whatevs. I asked you, very specifically about Snix--what you have against him that is.
I'm pretty sure I've talked about it at some point, but I'm not going to answer until I get my answers.
EL wrote:Yes, it was inconsistent, but it WAS a minor FoS, and a re-read brought me to repealing it. Snix is Town. Period.
You skipped the first half.
Cephrir wrote:If you'd like to qualify your opinion of Snix, you know, with actual evidence instead of making shit up this time.
Key word: Evidence.
EL wrote:Also, this children's card game is really getting to you, perhaps you should explain why you are so frustrated when the slightest bit of scrutiny (false or otherwise) is applied to you. But since you dodged my question about Snix, I'm assuming you must have some kind of answeringquestions phobia.
I'm not sure when this became a children's card game, but nonetheless: I think it is BLARINGLY OBVIOUS that I am not frustrated by scrutiny but by your blatant refusal to answer me. You also skipped the second question, likely because I've caught you in a lie. Here it is again, in case you've somehow mised it three times:
Cephrir wrote:I never pushed anyone without having reasons. Chooses one of the people I've wanted to lynch this game, and I'll find my reasons for you: ThAdmiral, Dizzy, Xtoxm, Snix, you. I realize you'll probably ignore this because you apparently have answeringquestionsaphobia, but I'll try anyway.
Also, this:
Cephrir wrote:You have no evidence to back up any of your statements, and you seem to think you can just say things without them being questioned. My most recent post contains exactly ZERO personal attacks. So don't brush off what I'm saying as a personal attack and then quote and respond to ONE WORD, AND NOTHING ELSE, from my post. For someone who just complained about strawmans, you have some nerve.
Either tell me why I'm wrong or admit that you have been doing nothing but making baseless statements and ignoring questions this entire game, please and thank you.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Scigatt »

neko2086 wrote:So deadline is approaching, and apparently, we need to come to a consensus. I should have read that a bit more carefully...

Scigatt and perfect need to pick a side. I'll vote xtoxm if needed to get a lynch. I think no-lynch is not a good option right now, so let's not let it happen.

EL needs to stop dodging questions. Your last content post was good, though, and I think you have a good point on xtoxm. I think there are still some questions left unanswered, however.
I, too, shall vote Xtoxm if necessary. In my mind him and Snix are about even at this time though. However, whatever he or whomever is lynched turns up as and whomever is NK'd, we should get keep an open mind about everyone. In particular, whether I live to the next day or not, but especially if I don't, I think we should all take a look at neko, who seems to be getting a free pass for most of this game. It may be just me, but I've noticed a bit of opportunism in his recent play. I'll probably have to reread to confirm this, but regardless he should be scrutinized.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I will not respond anymore to these points Cephrir, I have answered them several times and you are ignoring the answers. All other Town please scroll up and read the points I've made--if you can re-word these questions so that they make sense, it'd be nice.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »

See, the thing is, you actually haven't.

I kinda wish there was a way to ignore users on here, I don't need to read EL's posts anymore to know he's scum and all they do is make me want to strangle him.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:See, the thing is, you actually haven't.

I kinda wish there was a way to ignore users on here, I don't need to read EL's posts anymore to know he's scum and all they do is make me want to strangle him.
Voting me because you want to strangle me/I frustrate you, I don't believe I can answer your questions any more completely--sorry.

If someone else has insight into what Cephrir is talking to, I'd be happy to answer their rephrased questions.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

Yes, that's why I'm voting for you, definitely. Nothing else. Thank you for putting words in my mouth.

<3
Bartleby the Scrivener
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 am

Post by neko2086 »

neko2086 quite awhile ago wrote:
I will officially state that I am positive Snix is Town from the re-reads I've been doing. Not exactly the most helpful or intelligent Town, but definitely Town.
What brought you to this conclusion?
I was hoping EL would answer this, and while he briefly mentioned snix, he hasn't actually elaborated on this.

The signal:noise ratio is very low, and most of the noise is coming from EL and Cephrir.

Scigatt, you've been poking at me for the last few posts now, and I'm just wondering when you actually plan to present a case against me. I mean, are you
sure
you're going to be around tomorrow to do it? If everyone else has been giving me a free pass, they aren't as likely to do it, so, unless you're scum, wouldn't you want to throw it out there now?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

I apologize for my inability to address anything else while EL is in the game. [/actuallynotsarcasmeventhoughitsoundslikeit]

Scigatt, is your rgument based on anything but WIFOM?

I've noticed that a lot of people think Snix is scum but aren't voting for him, so that's making me wonder if lynching him isn't out of the question. Xtoxm isn't a terrible lynch, like I've probably said, but Snix (or EL, obviously) would be preferable.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

Also, you'll notice neko's question is similar to one of mine to EL:
Cephrir wrote:If you'd like to qualify your opinion of Snix, you know, with actual evidence instead of making shit up this time.
EL, I doubt you're blind enough to miss two different people asking the same question. And obviously, neko can't find your answer either. Hint: it doesn't exist.

Okay, sorry about that. Will attempt to focus on non-EL things again; this happened to me in the recently abandoned Mini 547, and the real scum slipped right by me, and although I'm pretty sure EL is one of those scum I should probably try to keep hunting the other.

By the way, there seems to be a general consensus that Scigatt is town, and I don't know why. Does anyone else?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

You want further clarification in regard to Snix's Towniness? Re-read Day 1.
-Napoleon I
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 am

Post by neko2086 »

Not an acceptable answer. I want to know why
you
feel Snix is "definitely town." You say something like that, it is up to
you
to back it up.

By the way, there seems to be a general consensus that Scigatt is town, and I don't know why. Does anyone else?
Scigatt was saying almost the exact same thing about me, so I don't know if this is meant to mock that, or what, considering you didn't really answer him as far as I remember.

The answer to your question would be no, though. I believe SL was suspicious about something Scigatt said to Dizzy that sounds somewhat as if he knew she was town.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

neko2086 wrote:
Not an acceptable answer. I want to know why
you
feel Snix is "definitely town." You say something like that, it is up to
you
to back it up.
Join the "EL won't answer me" brigade! It's great fun, I swear!

Scigatt was saying almost the exact same thing about me, so I don't know if this is meant to mock that, or what, considering you didn't really answer him as far as I remember.

The answer to your question would be no, though. I believe SL was suspicious about something Scigatt said to Dizzy that sounds somewhat as if he knew she was town.
No, I was serious. And, OK.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I'm finished with the question, re-read Day 1 or bust.

If you repeat the question, I will ignore it. If you feel like lynching me for not answering that question, go ahead--still, hopefully when the cardflip comes up you will believe that I was right. Still, beyond the Snix is Town thing, there's got to be something going on more exciting/vote-worthy than that, if not-I feel sorry for the people actually into this game.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

OK, let's lynch EL.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

And proceed to lynch Cephrir/Xtoxm when I come up!
-Napoleon I
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 am

Post by neko2086 »

EL, re-read days 1-3 and see why snix is scum. See how unproductive that is? I presented an entire case against snix. If you'd like to convince me snix is town, please tell me what it is you saw day 1 that makes you think so, and why it weakens my case. I'll be glad to listen, as I've been almost
begging
somebody to comment on my case all day.

If you say "just re-read day 1 and find out for yourself," it appears that you don't really have any evidence. Rather, you'll wait for somebody else to come up with it. Do you not see how scummy this is?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I see how it can appear foolish, if you didn't understand the point, but I cannot see it as scummy. Sometimes the line between foolish and scummy is blurred, but I think its pretty clear in this particular case. --When you find it in Day 1, I guarantee you won't want it posted either, Neko.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Unless you're scum, that is.
-Napoleon I
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Scigatt »

neko2086 wrote:
neko2086 quite awhile ago wrote:
I will officially state that I am positive Snix is Town from the re-reads I've been doing. Not exactly the most helpful or intelligent Town, but definitely Town.
What brought you to this conclusion?
I was hoping EL would answer this, and while he briefly mentioned snix, he hasn't actually elaborated on this.

The signal:noise ratio is very low, and most of the noise is coming from EL and Cephrir.

Scigatt, you've been poking at me for the last few posts now, and I'm just wondering when you actually plan to present a case against me. I mean, are you
sure
you're going to be around tomorrow to do it? If everyone else has been giving me a free pass, they aren't as likely to do it, so, unless you're scum, wouldn't you want to throw it out there now?
I'd like to be able to present a case now, but I don't have one as of yet. Making a case would probably require reading the whole game, and I'm not sure I'll be able to do that before deadline. One of the goals of my previous post is that if I don't make it to the next day, those that are still alive will keep you in mind.
@Cephir:What do you mean by WIFOM in whatever meager arguments I have given?
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:44 am

Post by neko2086 »

When you find it in Day 1, I guarantee you won't want it posted either, Neko.
We only had 1 power role, the cop, which is no longer here. I hope you're not trying to suggest that snix has a power role.

If you don't want scum to know what you're talking about, why are you telling everyone to reread D1 and look for it?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

neko2086 wrote:
When you find it in Day 1, I guarantee you won't want it posted either, Neko.
We only had 1 power role, the cop, which is no longer here. I hope you're not trying to suggest that snix has a power role.

If you don't want scum to know what you're talking about, why are you telling everyone to reread D1 and look for it?
With hopes that only the smarter pro-Town will figure it out.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

Scigatt wrote:@Cephir:What do you mean by WIFOM in whatever meager arguments I have given?
A couple pages ago, you hypothesized that neko is either wrong or scum because he'd otherwise be dead. Hence, WIFOM.
EL wrote:I see how it can appear foolish, if you didn't understand the point, but I cannot see it as scummy. Sometimes the line between foolish and scummy is blurred, but I think its pretty clear in this particular case. --When you find it in Day 1, I guarantee you won't want it posted either, Neko.
With hopes that only the smarter pro-Town will figure it out.
I can't think of even one thing it could possibly be. Thus, I will come to the more reasonable conclusion. For the sake of the thread, this post does not contain me voting for you 100 times.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:I can't think of even one thing it could possibly be. Thus, I will come to the more reasonable conclusion. For the sake of the thread, this post does not contain me voting for you 100 times.
Says something about your level on intelligence perhaps, ;D
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Cephrir »