Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Whichever team I've just joined: You are doomed! I have come in to wreak havoc and have fun. Winning isn't even my top priority, although I certainly won't be gamethrowing. In short, I'm going to try to play similar to how our beloved co-mod would. :lol: (and yes, FB is a good fellow <3 )

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1099, MariaR wrote:Why are you voting for user 8?
He got no style

He got no grace

His vote got him

Egg on his face
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1101, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1099, MariaR wrote:Why are you voting for user 8?
He got no style

He got no grace

His vote got him

Egg on his face
you forgot:

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got no gal to make him smile

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Been awhile, Monkey Man. On a sidenote of first impressions, who would you murder today?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

I will read the game soon, but you rest assured I wanna vote for somebody.. I wanna put the heat on somebody yeah..

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh hey it's A50
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

So, unfortunately for my ability to get townreads that I'm confident in on the people who I haven't solved as scum, most of the game is not playing here.
FTC hasn't actually earned a townread at this point. The same applies to tons of other people who I don't think are scum.
Declaring a confident solve on multiple scum at one time without a large set of the playerlist that I'm confidently townreading is dicey

However, I'm feeling relatively good about this in spite of that, and also in spite of the fact that calling multiple slots as scum makes it easier for townies who disagree with me on any of them as opposed to all of them to discredit all my reads as a group because of that, so I think that I will go ahead.

I think that all 3 of
Cloudkicker
Unwnd
, and
Gamma Emerald
are scumbuddies. Gamma is the least confident but still feel relatively good on.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1106, Celestial Coordinates wrote:I think that all 3 of Cloudkicker, Unwnd, and Gamma Emerald are scumbuddies. Gamma is the least confident but still feel relatively good on.
I think this is preposterous, especially the Unwnd-Cloudy link.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 945, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fyi Cloudy I'm interested in convincing you because a large part of my read on him is based on how he interacted with you. If you can articulate the tone townread and it actually sounds good I'll probably stop voting him
odd thing to say after saying this.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Also, why is it more preposterous to scumread two [not you] people and less preposterous to scumread someone that you know for a fact to be town (ie, you)?
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:21 pm

In post 171, unwnd wrote:
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
lol this is such useless jargon i feel like it's made from a scum who is trying to play off as an informative townie

VOTE: CloudKicker
In post 217, unwnd wrote:It's gonna be hard to determine which of CloudKicker/Fred is being stupid and the other is just scum
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 230, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 225, unwnd wrote:
In post 220, Vifam wrote:i like cloud i dont think hes even being dumb or like unreasonably scummy just hard to understand
I just get the feeling he doesn't believe in half of the things he says

Whether or not this is just lolhumor or intentional is yet to be determined
Can you please make a case about the post you dislike, what doesnt sound genuine etc. I already explained the post you didn’t understand, I am assuming you fos me for other posts.
I think you're weird and I don't get your humor but others don't think it's scummy

You explained what you meant but why does him openchainsawing and distancing (your words) mean. As in, the person you said you were doing those things. Are they scum?
In post 263, unwnd wrote:Fine with me

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
In post 1050, unwnd wrote:
In post 1048, CloudKicker wrote:Dude, idc you scumread me for the stupis joke, I want to know how in the world dis you ever get to bundle me w/ fred
U were both being stupid or scum.

This is honestly stupid as well
Like,
you yourself
cited these interactions as having been scummy from Unwnd's perspective.

Why do you go from that to saying "nah thinking that they're SvS is
preposterous
?
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 pm

I throw you into the mix because of both individual scumminess, your own interactions, and the fact that all 3 of you seemed to be theatreing yourselves into not having to scumread each other anymore.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Like if anything would be argued to be tenuous it would be linking you with the 3, and from your point of view if you were town I feel like you should have questioned your own inclusion.
Not the Cloudkicker/Unwnd connection which you already pointed out earlier in the game. So that does kinda make me feel like I'm right on all 3.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:27 pm

Like, who gets called scum with 2 other people as town and argues that it's the other two people who aren't scum together?
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1108, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 945, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fyi Cloudy I'm interested in convincing you because a large part of my read on him is based on how he interacted with you. If you can articulate the tone townread and it actually sounds good I'll probably stop voting him
odd thing to say after saying this.
Not at all, I thought Cloudy was town based on how unwnd interacted with him. Would I trust someone to fact check me like that if I thought they were scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:30 pm

In post 1114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not at all, I thought Cloudy was town based on how unwnd interacted with him. Would I trust someone to fact check me like that if I thought they were scum?
I dunno. If you're scum with Unwnd, you'd certainly be willing to have someone talk you out of scumreading them though, like Unwnd got talked out of scumreading you.
What exactly is it about the Cloud-Unwnd interactions that you say makes Cloud town? What says Unwnd talking to town as opposed to awkward SvS?
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1109, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Also, why is it more preposterous to scumread two [not you] people and less preposterous to scumread someone that you know for a fact to be town (ie, you)?
Because I can understand connecting me with the other two. My play with Cloudy I could see as theatre and my attempt to reconcile with unwnd I could see as backing out if a bus.
<Embrace The Void>

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Rc wanna vote cloud with me
Im a dog that quacks
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm

In post 1116, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I can understand connecting me with the other two. My play with Cloudy I could see as theatre and my attempt to reconcile with unwnd I could see as backing out if a bus.
And Unwnd randomly saying Cloud/FTC HAS to contain 1 scum, complaining about them being unreadable, and then putting responsibility for reading Cloud onto someone else can't be SvS?
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1115, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not at all, I thought Cloudy was town based on how unwnd interacted with him. Would I trust someone to fact check me like that if I thought they were scum?
I dunno. If you're scum with Unwnd, you'd certainly be willing to have someone talk you out of scumreading them though, like Unwnd got talked out of scumreading you.
What exactly is it about the Cloud-Unwnd interactions that you say makes Cloud town? What says Unwnd talking to town as opposed to awkward SvS?
The fact unwnd
consistently
drew focus towards Cloudy. I doubt scum does that to a buddy.
<Embrace The Void>

Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:33 pm

In post 1119, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact unwnd consistently drew focus towards Cloudy. I doubt scum does that to a buddy.
This applies to Unwnd/you as well though. Scum do that to buddies plenty of times.
~ Albert Einstein
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1118, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1116, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I can understand connecting me with the other two. My play with Cloudy I could see as theatre and my attempt to reconcile with unwnd I could see as backing out if a bus.
And Unwnd randomly saying Cloud/FTC HAS to contain 1 scum, complaining about them being unreadable, and then putting responsibility for reading Cloud onto someone else can't be SvS?
I guess I could see this point but I still think the amount of focus on Cloudy isn't an SvS thing.
<Embrace The Void>

Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:35 pm

In post 1117, WhemeStar wrote:Rc wanna vote cloud with me
If I'm right on even 2/3 (and I doubt I'm right on less than that) then the game is won by lynching all 3 of them over the next 3 days.
The easiest way to end up throwing that lead is to let someone who isn't me dictate the order.

You've done literally nothing in this game to deserve to be townread for and if we don't hit scum today it's way too easy to discredit my reads on the other 2.

So, no.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:35 pm

In post 1121, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1118, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
I guess I could see this point but I still think the amount of focus on Cloudy isn't an SvS thing.
why is town!you arguing that 2 other people aren't SvS as opposed to arguing that you're town @_@
~ Albert Einstein
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1122, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1117, WhemeStar wrote:Rc wanna vote cloud with me
If I'm right on even 2/3 (and I doubt I'm right on less than that) then the game is won by lynching all 3 of them over the next 3 days.
The easiest way to end up throwing that lead is to let someone who isn't me dictate the order.

You've done literally nothing in this game to deserve to be townread for and if we don't hit scum today it's way too easy to discredit my reads on the other 2.

So, no.
Your boring usually you call me town by now
Im a dog that quacks

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”