Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2543, book kid wrote:hi I am here to post in this mafia game
Can someone voting Maria remind me why they think she’s scum? I’m not going to fight her wagon tooth and nail but I think she’s been more Towny than not.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Menalque »

okay, this is kind of long, sorry in advance

I think avengers is a mislynch at this point

I think scum is pushing it but I'm not sure where yet

I also think Maria is scum after rereading this

here goes:

Spoiler:
--
In post 165, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 78, Oversoul wrote:
In post 75, Flavor Leaf wrote:Y’all in a neighborhood then?
Is anyone really town reading this slot, or ..
Why do you think that post is scummy?
FoS Oversoul
I didn't like this, felt like an attempt to pocket (esp if RF already knew that FL considers himself easy to pocket?)

--
In post 166, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 98, RCEnigma wrote:The likelihood there is 1 scum in avengers/pb/flippy/RF is a pretty good reason in rvs.
What i didn't even post
agree with whoever said it (I think chem) that this felt like scum caught for the wrong reason vibes

--
In post 21, Avengers wrote:Image

We're masons with Pink Ball and RedFlavor, have a night 0 guilty on flippyNips, are millers to ground-type pokemon investigatives, and are informed the scum team doesn't include any novice night 1 loyal vigilantes.

VOTE: flips

-Iron Man
this was interesting given the way things worked out later, and does mildly scumping me due to my Maria scumread and the fact that flips was ultimately the lynch

--
In post 183, RedFlavor wrote:Yeah true, just saying being protown doesn't make you town immediately...
I don't think anyone thinks that seriously, so this felt like it was trying to look like it contributes while not saying anything

--
In post 217, RedFlavor wrote:Ok I'll wait, If the case is good I better flip scum haha
this felt scummy

--
In post 425, Avengers wrote:love and friendship's entrance is kind of townie, I think
--
In post 429, Avengers wrote:
In post 59, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Pink Ball

He is a slippery one folks.
I don't like this entrance very much

Why did you decide to start with voting Pink Ball?

~ Black Widow
I liked both of these posts as an entrance, and I also haven't loved alch this game

--
In post 431, Avengers wrote:
In post 65, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Pinkball
Also why are you voting Pink Ball?

~ Black Widow
I don't think pb is scum and I think that if he were it would be weird for scum!vengers to be pushing him as town from the very beginning (see IM's post where they claim masons) -- and I know this post was later called out as not being a TR but I think it would be v weird from an associative perspective

--
In post 432, Avengers wrote:
In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote:Early town reads on Debbie D oh double g, RCE, Oversoul
I agree on DEB and Oversoul, I think

I think you can probably read RCE better than me, so what are you seeing there that's town? His entrance is pinging me

~ Black Widow
was kinda mind melding here on RCE at the time, and last time I was thinking along the same lines as skitter she was town

--
In post 440, Avengers wrote:
In post 132, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: DEB
This is also a pretty gross vote

I don't entirely understand why DEB is being wagoned right now
same tbh

--
In post 442, Avengers wrote:
In post 146, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Okay then
Gamma, can you walk me through the thought process that led you to vote and then unvote here?

~ Black Widow
I liked this too, gamma is I think my top possibility for scum trying to deepwolf and I think avengers!scum wouldn't call this out if he is

--
In post 459, Avengers wrote:
In post 454, Gamma Emerald wrote:To explain, I did not like the idea that DEB was counting games incorrectly and so I wanted to punish what I saw as cheap behavior. When DEB admitted it was a different metric for counting games I forgave it.
I mean, who cares what his metric is for counting his wins - what does that have to do with his play
in this game
?
In post 455, Gamma Emerald wrote:Noah to turn this around to you, why do you town read Pink Ball?
I dont' have a read on him right now, I was more wondering where the votes on him sprung up from
same tbh

--
In post 489, Avengers wrote:
In post 466, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 436, Avengers wrote:
In post 102, RCEnigma wrote:I can tell you that's wrong.
You feel pretty weird this game

~ Black Widow
If you've played any games with me this is a hard scumtell.
Well I have and you seem pretty obvtown to me here. If it makes you feel any better BW usually misreads me too.
In post 467, Ether wrote:
In post 448, Avengers wrote:
In post 153, mastina wrote:Scum.

VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
No, I'm pretty sure this is town
Doubling down, this is scummy too.
I agree with BW, both because he is being very different here than in ABoontice and other reasons I can’t discuss. @PB @FL, you can see that too right?

~LL
here Nancy and skitt are disagreeing about RCE which goes against whoever was making the "the hydra has been too cohesive for town" argument someone was making

--
In post 540, Avengers wrote:
In post 460, Alchemist21 wrote:Actually point to something you think I should have talked about then. Sometimes I miss things and other times I don’t consider something worth my attention.
vijarada's entrance ( and so on); deb's entrance (); my slot's interaction with fl and deb's reaction to it; and the beginnings of the oversoul/fl thing were all things that i felt like could have been prodded at or talked about or used to begin gleaning ai things

like there were def things that could be discussed at that stage, and i feel like glossing over it to make a random vote at that point was scummy, it's something that i've seen scum do many times in the past because they aren't incentivized to get the game rolling in the same way that town is

-
In post 461, Gamma Emerald wrote:As I said, the vote was pure spite.
As for the PB deal, you were individually picking at multiple PB votes so it felt a lot like you town read him.
didn't (and don't) townread him, don't really have a read on him either way rn. was more wondering where the votes came from because i hadn't really seen much ai in his entrance really
and i'm not sure that that's a vote that scum makes

-
In post 465, RCEnigma wrote:You think I have scum equity but don't see anything wrong with L&F shifting away from voting me but do have an issue with Alchemist for pressing it.
i mean, you're complaining that i don't have a problem with someone switching their post obvious meme vote off of you onto another meme vote in early rvs, before you made any of the posts that i dislike. i should have a problem with him changing his vote there because ... ?

it was a meme rvs vote vote, he was engaging with the thread and other players, and his tone feels townie for that stage

alch pushing l&f there for switching the vote felt to me like he was making up reasons to vote people. switching rvs votes like that isn't scummy, and i don't really get why alch thinks it is, and i don't really get why that's what he chose to engage with

the fact that vijarada's vote was switched off of you in particular had little to do with why i didn't like alch there
-
In post 466, RCEnigma wrote:If you've played any games with me this is a hard scumtell.
do tell
and why don't you like my deb read?

-
In post 469, Pink Ball wrote:If Black Widow is who I think she is, I think she's being scummy too, by the way
sure, let's talk about this

~ black widow

@ vijarada better ?
this was the first thing that pings me about skitt looking back, bc I remember seeing content like this in a scumgame of hers

didn't seem like it was advancing the game a lot but was putting content out there

doesn't override the other stuff though

--
In post 667, Avengers wrote:
In post 556, RCEnigma wrote:I've seen scum do this yeah, PB has as well. I don't and didn't at the time think it was all the scum but under the pretense it was a neighborhood soft the chance scum is in that grouping is higher than rand I stand by that.
i missed this the last time around but you literally said:
In post 69, RCEnigma wrote:Lukewarm take: this is all the scum.
so like was i not supposed to assume you meant all the scum there ... ?

-
In post 559, Alchemist21 wrote:Well just so you know I don’t find everything worth posting about. In fact sometimes it’s better to let interactions play out without interference, and then other times an interaction isn’t meaningful to me until one of the slots flips.
my point is not that you didn't find
everything
worth posting about, but that you didn't find
anything
worht posting about, which is not at all the same thing

-
In post 562, Pink Ball wrote:By the way, Black Widow is absolutely not who I thought she was because of her reaction to my initial scumread on her. Overall I like Avengers as a whole, so we're still going for plan A, Skellen.
oh? who did you think i was then?

-

menalque what's up with your pb thing? like why are you sheeping him and talking about him like that? it feels almost like pocketing/buddying but it's like almost too extreme for that to be a thing?

-
In post 573, Oversoul wrote:I would like someone to town case Gamma for me.
i have a gut-town read on him that i never know how to articulate
and also historically i think it's only been accurate about half the time so it's basically a wash

basically i have no idea how to read him so i usually try to find somoene i can sheep. i'm not sure offhand if i truest anybody in this pl to read him better than i can besdies for maybe like fl

what don't you like about him here?

-
In post 575, Gamma Emerald wrote:Feel like my vote is better used elsewhere
i mean ... the deb wagon has basically stalled for like forever and it's not going anywhere really
why is your vote on that wagon a better use than voting for, say, rf?

-
In post 582, Flavor Leaf wrote:Debbie doggie do, are you VT?
uh why is this a thing ?

actually reading along: @deb is it like an established thing that you claim vt as vt or ... ?

if yes, @ fl what's the point of asking him this if he'd have just claimed vt as vt here?

~ black widow
I thought the two bolded questions were towny, and I thought the thing about deb/fl/vt stuff was a towny thought process

--
In post 669, Avengers wrote:
In post 602, Pink Ball wrote:Give them a fair salary and a good environment
for some reason i think this is townie but i have absolutely no idea why

-
In post 612, Menalque wrote:I really don’t like the deb wagon, feels weird

That’s super vague but I am tired and a lil wine drunk right now so figuring out why will have to wait until prob tomorrow
yeah, agreed. it feels really ~stagnant~ in a game this size, like whoever's on it feels p content there and have no reason to change
i don't like that rce is on it

gamma saying that he thinks his vote is being utilized well where it is is actually p bad in this context, given that the wagon isn't really going anywhere rn; his vote isn't really doing anything there

also @mastina does it bother you that skellen is voting with you here or?

-
In post 626, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: skellen
Following PB
If RF is close to lynch later in the day I'll vote there, but pressure voting there seems ineffectual imo
wait, why are you sheeping pb now?

ngl this post + the fact that you refused to vote rf when book kid asked because you feel like your vote would be better utilized elsewhere is kinda partner-y

-

@ pinkball what do you think of the way menalque is interacting with your slot this game?

-
In post 648, mastina wrote:
In post 353, Gamma Emerald wrote:RCEnigma is acting like pocketing FL isn't possible currently as they're supposedly town, and because of that it's still on the to-do list
Well RCEnigma claimed mason therefore must be town, so. :P
i mean like three people claimed masons with you so (although to be fair i'm pretty sure at least one of them was a meme)
In post 654, mastina wrote:
In post 440, Avengers wrote:I don't entirely understand why DEB is being wagoned right now
Because lynchbait can still rand scum and DEB's not in fact the newbtown you're portraying him as.
idk, i've never played with them before; i'm basing my impression of them entirely off of what i see here, which feels newbtown to me

why do you think they're scum?
In post 656, mastina wrote:He's literally the most obvtown player in this game and he just shines brilliant towniness; his posts don't seem weird to me at all.
i definitely disagree with you

-
In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:Uhmm which head is BW again
this one

-

VOTE: gamma

~ black widow
thought everything bolded here was towny

--
In post 710, Avengers wrote:
In post 673, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for following PB it's p much for lolz and to show Menalque I'm okay with his thingy at this point. And I've stated my conditions for a RF vote, in the post you quoted. The reasoning I stated there for not voting him was the same one I initially used
Gamma, how are you reading me / my slot?

Also my point is that your vote
wasn't
being utilized better elsewhere. Also saying that you'll hop on if he's closer to a lynch later feels bandwagony

Aside, I don't think that Menalque and Pink Ball are scum together.

~ Black Widow
skitt did a good job reading me last game we played together. I know I'm not scum so this is a good read as we couldn't be scum together

I also feel like, as skitt mentioned later, she prob could've pushed this the other way and I don't think anyone would have been bothered/pinged by it, so the fact she didn't do that is towny

--
In post 711, Avengers wrote:
In post 679, Menalque wrote:@avengers have you literally seen a player who is as obv!town as pure boi is this game? I will follow him, and his wholesome content, until the end of time (this game)
I'm not sure I'm seeing what you're seeing here.

There were some individual posts that I thought were kinda townie but I really wouldn't say that this is the towniest or purest player I've ever seen

Like are you just saying that you like his wholesome content or that it makes him townie or

~ Black Widow
this just reminded me of how skitt was interacting with me last game with her and she was town there

not saying this is solid bc I know she's v good scum but I was right last time and I don't see why I shouldn't trust that again for now

--
In post 791, MariaR wrote:
In post 762, Oversoul wrote:MariaR, why is Gamma town?

I feel like I am mostly confused by Gamma completely ignoring his burgeoning wagon. :?
Scum gamma isn't like this it's too confident too much just...Gamma. Gamma does certain stuff he can not fake period and this is town him.
this felt like a real cop out of a read

--
In post 1032, MariaR wrote:Mostly waiting for people that aren't the main posters to post because all this is blurry nothingness to me
this looks like an excuse to avoid engaging with the thread

--
In post 1113, MariaR wrote:'How dare you have a different opinion then me that must make you scum.'
Boy I knew talking to you was rather pointless but I didn't expect it to be
this
pointless.

I didn't see your question if you asked it.
feels like a way to avoid engaging with me, marginalise my reads in the later game

--
In post 1121, MariaR wrote:I don't mind you asking me questions I just don't really enjoy how you're playing the game acting like a double voter etc. And you basically call me scum for disagreeing with your read instead of going. 'Hey Maria why do you scumread PB.'
I don't care if you have me in your Poe but I would be thankful if the shitposting was tuned down a little. You can ask me whatever you like. Yes I'm stupidly blunt, but I'm an open book.
pedit: I don't know about others but coming back to reading tones of useless shitposting and filler kinda ruins the mood of playing mafia a bit.
Maria, if you're town we can talk about it after the game but looking back on it now I think my read was good and you were trying to paint me as a bad player to avoid my read on you being taken seriously

--
In post 1413, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Nippy
I don't have a read on this slot but it seems I'm not going to get my wish today.
Oh well.
this felt opportunistic esp with how flippy flipped

--
In post 1467, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Easy bake
this felt weird

--
In post 1544, MariaR wrote:Considering I'm town the flippy wagon feels way easier than it should be. It hints to Tvt
felt like this was a way to try and be safe knowing flippy was still likely and to create associatives that Maria was town after flippy flipping town

--
In post 1995, Avengers wrote:
In post 1957, RCEnigma wrote:Town town - Mastina, Book, FL, PB, Jibril
Likely town - gamma, SS, Menalque, Flippy, L&F(itlepip), kat
???? - Alchemist, chemist
Null - Deb
Likely scum - Maria, Avengers
yeah this is a scum reads list, RCE still might actually be better today

-IM
don't love IM this game, probs the main thing giving me doubts about the avengers slot, esp with Maria pushing there too

I think that Maria flipping scum increases the scum equity of avengers because they were both pushing at RCE

--
In post 2282, Avengers wrote:
In post 2079, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Menalque and Jibril are both scum, their plan is to Sheep me and empower me to single handedly self destruct town, saying that right now.

I’m actively pulling away from reading them this game, so other people do it haha
I don't like this post

~ Black Widow
same tbh

--
In post 2294, Avengers wrote:
In post 2288, Menalque wrote:I think you’re skitt

I’m not sure but I think on balance of probabilities you are

Now the rest of your hydra hasn’t really convinced me it’s town and there are a few of my TRs who think your slot is scum

But I think you’re townie

But I also think you’re definitely capable of hard pocketing me as scum, and I’m worried that I think the rest of the slots are meh and you’re the only one who I’m TRing

Given that if you are who I think you are that’s definitely within what I think is the realms of your scumgame
Eh, this is getting slightly silly at this point

Hi, *waves*

Couple of things:

1. I'm def in the realm of my scumrange still, I don't think I should be townread here yet really. Incidentally wagoning me is a really, really, really great way to get me to town it up in a way that I can't fake easily so if that's the best way to get me townread let's do it

2. I don't really know what's up with the rest of the hydra; we've all been kinda slacking (loki has been v/la sick; i've been super burnt out for two weeks that just about exactly coincided with day1 and thinking about posting stressed me out so i just, well, kinda didn't); but i'm here now.

I guess I would ask you if there's anyone in here that you think you can read better because then I'd tell you to read them instead of me if your'e paranoid of me but i guess that doesn't really work if we're nominally anon and I dont' even know if you've played with the rest of these people anyways

I don't think I owuld try to pocket you as scum, really, tbh; I think I could probably mislynch town!you; you have a tendency of being kinda scummy as town and I think as scum I'd try to keep that option open.

Idk if anyone has any questions about my play lmk, i guess
this seems likely, esp before I knew BW was skitt

--
In post 2309, Avengers wrote:
In post 2307, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2305, Menalque wrote:anyway, I’m not willing to do avengers today at this point
Makes sense
fl i think this is a scummy post.

discuss
I liked this

--
In post 2332, Avengers wrote:
In post 2325, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2319, Avengers wrote:* that no matter what alignmen they are *i'm* scummy, sorry
It’s more of a “no matter what alignment
you
are, they’re scummy” than this.
i don't get it
same tbh

--
In post 2333, Avengers wrote:
In post 2326, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2311, Avengers wrote:
In post 2310, Pink Ball wrote:Avengers are scum, let's end them
Again, do tell
'Cause I know Nancy, period. Same reason why Alch is town in here.
ok:

a) why do you think nancy is scum?
b)
why is alch town? i'm kinda mystified by the townreads on him
same tbh
--
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Menalque »

there was some other thing that pinged me about Maria's catch up but I didn't wanna make that post any longer, also some more recent stuff but I can go try find that after people engage with that fucker of a post I just made
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Menalque »

but basically, yeah, new reads:

PB
RCE
chem
mastina
avengers
deb
jib

SS
itlepip
FL
gamma
book

alch
maria

order is pretty loose here fyi
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:48 am

Post by itlepip »

Why is RCE so high?
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

You kinda kept flipping between Avengers being scum and Avengers being Town in that post. What’s the definitive point that makes you think “yeah this lynch is wrong?”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Menalque »

@alch

I think skitt is on balance more likely town than scum

More than just more actually, but not enough for me to say much more
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2554, itlepip wrote:Why is RCE so high?
I think he towned it up a lot D2, maria is pushing there and I think she’s scum, he’s a TR by my other TRs (broadly)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2556, Menalque wrote:@alch

I think skitt is on balance more likely town than scum

More than just more actually, but not enough for me to say much more
That doesn’t answer my question.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Menalque »

In what sense does that not answer your question
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2554, itlepip wrote:Why is RCE so high?
He got that good good.
Spoiler:
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Which specific post(s) made you say for sure the Avengers lynch is wrong? You keep flipping the read so much in that post of yours that I’m not wven sure that’s what you think.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Menalque »

First, don’t misrep me: I never said that the avengers lynch is wrong
for sure

Second, don’t misrep my post: I wasn’t “flipping the read” I was pointing out which things were making me TR the slot and which things were giving me pause/making me less confident in that read

Third, I’m on my phone now so I’m not going back through and quoting a load not eposts when I’ve already done that, but you know all those comments where I said “this is towny” or “same tbh”? Those posts

Fourth, how have I not made it clear? When I explicitly said before the spoiler that I think avengers is a mislynch?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Menalque »

A load of posts*
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Menalque »

Deb what did you think of my long post?
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2564, Menalque wrote:Deb what did you think of my long post?
Spoiler:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Menalque »

Why?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Pink Ball »

He didn't read it nor he will, Dustybun
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

What about me, my personality, or my actions lead you to believe I would read something like that?
It's like you don't even know me at all.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I said fuck work today, I’m playing the new Fire Emblem. So you may talk to me today, and I may respond.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2569, Flavor Leaf wrote:I said fuck work today, I’m playing the new Fire Emblem. So you may talk to me today, and I may respond.
Spoiler:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2567, Pink Ball wrote:He didn't read it nor he will, Dustybun
That makes me sad pure boi:(

Did you read it? What did you think?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2569, Flavor Leaf wrote:I said fuck work today, I’m playing the new Fire Emblem. So you may talk to me today, and I may respond.
Are you still scum reading me FL, or did you come to your senses?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Skygazer »

Last edited by Skygazer on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Skygazer »

Last edited by Skygazer on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”