Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2746, popsofctown wrote:I don't think this player list has an "Ellibereth", theoretically maybe deliberately stumping a player like that would be optimal if there was one.
We're not discussing policy stumping, tho. We're discussing stumping someone who is likely to remain active and give reads. Like, we 100% shoot for scum. Between the two players eliminated, the one who should be stumped is the one more likely to continue helping town after their death.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2735, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: against
When asked why you scumread me you give me psychologist instead? You just don't have any plausible reads progression this game
Why vote against? Is there a specific problem with the list or are you just anti AP right now?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Bingle »

Could we get everyone who's not voting to voting? On the lynch/stump, not the proposal. That'd be swell.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

My hydra partner legit bribed me to come post. I'm also supposed to answer Luvs question or some shit? Anyway, it'll just be me for the day
~Maria
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2751, Bingle wrote:
When asked why you scumread me you give me psychologist instead? You just don't have any plausible reads progression this game
Why vote against? Is there a specific problem with the list or are you just anti AP right now?
My D1 review last night concluded LUV and CT can't be scum together.

Lynching a red LUV and clearing CT while she double clears herself with fn would be very inefficient. Not lynching LUV and treating him as town when cheeky claims to have FN'd the deaf player is efficient.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:06 am

In post 2754, popsofctown wrote:

Lynching a red LUV and clearing CT while she double clears herself with fn would be very inefficient. Not lynching LUV and treating him as town when cheeky claims to have FN'd the deaf player is efficient.
CT has been obvious town regardless of the Luv flip though. (But yes Luv is flipping red)
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:07 am

The reason your scum is because of what I outlined Day 1 Luv. To be honest I haven't read too much of today but considering my partner is now on bored with getting you lynched I can only assume your today hasn't been that good either. I can read it if you really want but I think I've been clear on my opinion already.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:08 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Game status
Current proposal
(by AP):
For
(3): AP, Hidden Happiness, CheekyTeeky
Against
(1): popsofctown
Not voting
(8): momo, Lil Uzi Vert, pisskop, Bingle, apthet, Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, Creature

Proposal available
(10): momo, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert, pisskop, Bingle, apthet, Dunnstral, CheekyTeeky, Gamma Emerald, Creature
Proposal unavailable
(2): Hidden Happiness, AP

To end day with a particular role assignment, one player must propose it, and 7 players vote for it.
Deadline is currently 06:00 UTC on Monday 5 August (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2019-08-05 06:00:00)
). It will be extended when a proposal is made.

Unofficial vote count
Creature
(1): popsofctown

These votes don't do anything, but I'm counting them anyway.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:10 am

I should probably try to read pops now that the dance game is done instead of dismissing them butttt
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:10 am

I'm lazy
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2756, Hidden Happiness wrote:The reason your scum is because of what I outlined Day 1 Luv. To be honest I haven't read too much of today but considering my partner is now on bored with getting you lynched I can only assume your today hasn't been that good either. I can read it if you really want but I think I've been clear on my opinion already.
He wanted to treestump me if I became a universal tr and give bp to a scummy player to "narrow the nk pool", mostly, as far as today goes.

Yesterday I still think there was something wonky going on with the Ico/LUV interactions and I now know it didn't come from Ico.

Pops, why are Ico/CT S/T?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:13 am

In post 2760, Bingle wrote:He wanted to treestump me if I became a universal tr and give bp to a scummy player to "narrow the nk pool", mostly, as far as today goes.
Has Luv gone into detail on this? Because this makes no sense. Not even in a 'this is scummy' sense but a 'this makes no sense' Why would you want to treestump a tr if that's basically another lynch. Giving a BP to a scummy player doesn't narrow the night kill pool it makes it bigger???
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:14 am

Post by callforjudgement »

apthet has been prodded.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2522, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I didn’t consider there being no way for any of us to propose tomorrow if he’s dead. I was just focused on limiting the options for the night kill. He can still draft up proposals and considering we had named him King, we would be more inclined to sheep him.
On stumping me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Bingle »

wrt the BP, he wanted to give it to a scum read, and then refused to give it to NC slot (now Dunn) on the grounds that he wasn't town and didn't have a night action, and then said he thought it was a permanent BP. Which... All sorts of fucked up. I don't think he's explained that progression at all.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

My phone keyboard changed to a shitty popup form how do I fix it
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

Android pls help
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

I figured it out myself I'm so smart can I have a scummy I think that's the threshold most people seem to use when asking for a scummy
"Well, I..."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Bingle »

Sure. You can have paperback writer, no one noms shit for that anyway because players don't ever read the flavor.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2760, Bingle wrote:
In post 2756, Hidden Happiness wrote:The reason your scum is because of what I outlined Day 1 Luv. To be honest I haven't read too much of today but considering my partner is now on bored with getting you lynched I can only assume your today hasn't been that good either. I can read it if you really want but I think I've been clear on my opinion already.
He wanted to treestump me if I became a universal tr and give bp to a scummy player to "narrow the nk pool", mostly, as far as today goes.

Yesterday I still think there was something wonky going on with the Ico/LUV interactions and I now know it didn't come from Ico.

Pops, why are Ico/CT S/T?
I don't remember saying this. I wouldn't support or oppose this relationship. For one I don't remember whether ct voted Iconeum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2755, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 2754, popsofctown wrote:

CT has been obvious town regardless of the Luv flip though. (But yes Luv is flipping red)
If you want to push for giving luv even more macho roles and convincing me of this enough to give ct townread roles then sure. But the mechanics of two players that can't be scum together and one is about to be investigated strongly counsels against lynching either one
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dunnstral and pops reads by 8 a.m. on Monday or heads will roll!
"Well, I..."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2769, popsofctown wrote:I don't remember saying this. I wouldn't support or oppose this relationship. For one I don't remember whether ct voted Iconeum.
I meant LUV/CT. :oops:
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm on my phone right now so it's a bit tricky to source my white papers man

There was some early "bussing" from the slot iirc. May or may not have included additional inferences based on the one proposal that put CT at d5 IC
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”