Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 875, Sakura Hana wrote:Drew's probably town.
This case does nothing to rustle your jimmies?
In post 868, Formerfish wrote:
In post 856, gobbledygook wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 153, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 151, Thespio wrote:So Phillammom, you seem odd... your ISO isnt the best
Still catching up, not sure why i cant get in a a groove here, but I went through Phil's iso.......what did you find so odd.

Also, from skimming the game I was not liking James, but his interactions do seem town sided to meUNVOTE:
In post 180, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 179, implosion wrote:
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why thespio though
did you *see* post 151???
I directly asked him about 151, hoping to hear some reasoning momentarily.
In post 233, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 231, Phillammon wrote:Drew, what do you feel is off with 151?

I mean, not that I'm objecting.
I disliked it initially for laziness and feigning interaction and I wanted of an explanation which I never got(did notice he is close to a prod though, maybe he is busy or something).

But, pers brings up a great point in 214 which really gets me thinking. That coupled with the hole being an ass thing.

I hope he comes back, none of this really gets sorted out with a replacement.
In post 238, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 237, Sakura Hana wrote:I feel like you guys are too scared to do this
VOTE: Thespio
I would prefer to wait for his response/potential replacement to respond.
In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote:Dry fits 303 looks worse than his vote imo.

I would still like to here from thespio before I decide who to vote though, and tbh I really don't like the thespio wagon.
These are your 4 posts concerning Thespio. Let me know if this list is incorrect.

---
In post 157, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 111, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 91, Persivul wrote:
In post 89, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 86, Persivul wrote:
In post 85, implosion wrote:I actually really strongly dislike Skellen's two posts so far. It reads like scum who opened the thread, saw James's question and said "oh sure, I can answer that", then continued reading the thread looking for something to respond to, saw my post with my random-ass townreads, and went "oh sure, I can give a response to this."
Push that and I'll fight you to the end.
Interesting, why
Because skellen's the fucking IC.
Okay I'm fucking stupid.
Wtf is this from Persivul?

I missed the IC reveal at the beginning of the game, no offense to mod but it wasn't blatantly obvious. Your reaction to someone, who clearly didn't see the reveal, was way way too aggressive instead of just 'Hey dude, you know he is mod confirmed IC right?'
1.x
In post 158, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: Persivul
2.x
In post 160, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 159, Sakura Hana wrote:Can people start doing more AI stuff.
More of a reactionary sort of player?
1.y
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 85, implosion wrote:I actually really strongly dislike Skellen's two posts so far. It reads like scum who opened the thread, saw James's question and said "oh sure, I can answer that", then continued reading the thread looking for something to respond to, saw my post with my random-ass townreads, and went "oh sure, I can give a response to this."
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

I missed the IC reveal at the beginning of the game, no offense to mod but it wasn't blatantly obvious. Your reaction to someone, who clearly didn't see the reveal, was way way too aggressive instead of just 'Hey dude, you know he is mod confirmed IC right?'
But I did see it, my second post acknowledged it
I just didn't pay attention the the "who"
Isn't that basically what I just said? Let me rephrase, you were not aware of who the IC was whereas I(and Implosion I believe?) was not aware of the reveal.

Either way, point still stands about Persivul.
3.x
In post 165, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 163, Gamma Emerald wrote:You say it's a reaction to someone who didn't see the reveal
But I feel like I'm getting pedantic here so w/e
Well, tbf, I didn't realize you did acknowledge it in your second post until you mentioned. So to that point I was incorrect.

But, the greater point was Persivul's reaction to someone wanting to put pressure on the IC when they didn't realize said person was the IC.

Like a somewhat buddying of the only confirmed townie.
4.x
In post 176, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 168, Persivul wrote:
In post 113, Dry-fit wrote:In other news I wish Persivul didn't spill the beans so soon about our Innocent Child. Should of let more information and hilarity ensue.
^ Person with a sense of humor.
Lol sick burn bro.

What good motivation is there is letting it drag on 'for hilarity' though? Or even for making the post? There was nothing there to help the game move forward or to help town find scum.

Bah, still rubbing me the wrong way....but now for different reasons.
5.x
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote:I need to step away from Persivul for a bit.
In post 174, Sakura Hana wrote:I think implosion's town tho, even if their reads are the complete opposite of mine.
Sakura, while talking reads......what do you think of per and myself?
2.y
In post 178, Doctor Drew wrote:
Also Sakura, can you answer this por favor.
3.y
In post 230, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why must it come from a scum mindset?
Maybe I am thinking of my own meta, but I am way more likely to as town to scum slip vs being scum and scum slip. Imo, getting people angry just mislynches town.
6.x

These are the posts that I think are you focusing on Persivul and Sakura. During the same period you were questioning Thespio, you also made these posts. There are 6 posts focused on Persivul (denoted by "[number].x" )and 3 posts (denoted by "[number].y") focused on Sakura. That is 4 more than the ones directed at Thespio. These are the posts that made me think you had a fixation on Persivul and Sakura.

I personally think that this type of behavior shows you were trying to keep your options open to join a Thespio wagon. The Thespio quotes in the first half of this post look like you are gearing up for a vote based off him not answering your first question. That makes me suspicious of you.

Oddly enough, until your vote on me, I did not think you had enough conviction in your beliefs/actions/votes. Your recent play is making me feel better about you, but I am having trouble understanding why your play now is only becoming townier after I made a case against you. :?
This post bleeds town to me. Gob just took Drew apart with ease. This post added to this one from earlier,
Spoiler:
In post 755, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 719, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 713, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 690, Sakura Hana wrote:That's... an awkward reason to townread someone who has many more reasons to be townread.
In post 693, Sakura Hana wrote:It's a really awkward reason to focus on for explaining your TR.
Is it though? Explain to me why it’s awkward
for me
to use that as a basis to townread a player.
First of all it seems you're ignoring everything else Fish has posted.
Second have you never seen scum ask for reads lists?
1) I just joined this game. Did you expect me to have read 30 pages of a game that quickly? I find your questioning of my read suspicious. You admit that there are multiple reasons to think that The Fish is town, but then find my reason "awkward" when there is very little likelihood that I would have read enough of the game to see any of the other reasons.
2) I have, but The Fish seems to be going through ISOs before asking for specific read lists. He appears to be crosschecking previously stated reads with the current read lists that people are posting. That is town. What has The Fish done that is more town?

I will begin reading this game from the beginning.

Oh and this one
Spoiler:
In post 772, gobbledygook wrote:It is a couple of reasons. I felt like Drew blew Persivul’s anger out of proportion. I also like Drew is facesitting on a lot of major wagons and parking his vote until a better opportunity presents itself. He is being too cautious with his vote. I also think that a Drew flip will help me get better reads on Sakura and Persivul. Drew is oddly fixated on those two.

Can you explain the overall case on Thespio? I feel like he is suffering from the same thing Phil suffered from - weird ways of communicating his feelings.

Oh and this gem
Spoiler:
In post 786, gobbledygook wrote:
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

I find this reaction to Persivul to be embellishing Persivul's tone. I did not find Persivul's reaction to be aggressive. He may have used aggressive or more blunt language, but Persivul did not
feel
aggressive to me when I read this exchange. This post is not problematic in its own right, but this post essentially becomes a crutch that Drew leans on for a few days.
In post 163, Gamma Emerald wrote:You say it's a reaction to someone who didn't see the reveal
Well, tbf, I didn't realize you did acknowledge it in your second post until you mentioned. So to that point I was incorrect.

But, the greater point was Persivul's reaction to someone wanting to put pressure on the IC when they didn't realize said person was the IC.

I disagree completely with the notion that what Persivul did is "buddying the only confirmed townie". I think Persivul's reaction is to someone wasting their effort in scumhunting by going after an IC. To me, it looked like Persivul was more attacking those who did not know Skellen was the IC and less defending Skellen.
In post 113, Dry-fit wrote:In other news I wish Persivul didn't spill the beans so soon about our Innocent Child. Should of let more information and hilarity ensue.
Lol sick burn bro.

What good motivation is there is letting it drag on 'for hilarity' though? Or even for making the post? There was nothing there to help the game move forward or to help town find scum.

I do not like this post at all. Persivul is not gaining any traction at this point and the tone from this looks like Drew is upset that no one else is talking about this I do not like the last line of the first sentence either. That line reads to me as holier-than-thou like Drew wants to look like an advocate for the gamestate/scumhunting.
In post 229, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 228, James Brafin wrote:Didn't say it did. I'm asking a question. Is there any way that it comes from a town mindset? How is this a town-aligned way to approach the game?
I agree with you, and as I think about it I dislike 151 more and more.

But, if it isn't town aligned it's.....
This, if I remember correctly, was before Thespio had garnered any votes. However, several people had aroused suspicion and dislike for Thespio. I think this is Drew waiting for others to move onto the wagon so that he has his own basis for jumping onto the wagon later.

All of these posts show why Gob is town, these are all gold.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Not really.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I do think Gob's town now, but that doesnt make me scumread Drew.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 877, Sakura Hana wrote:Not really.
Do you think that Drew is focusing on you and Pers?
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 879, Formerfish wrote:
In post 877, Sakura Hana wrote:Not really.
Do you think that Drew is focusing on you and Pers?
Doesnt give me that impression?
Maybe Pers, but dont think he's focused on me?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 856, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 153, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 151, Thespio wrote:So Phillammom, you seem odd... your ISO isnt the best
Still catching up, not sure why i cant get in a a groove here, but I went through Phil's iso.......what did you find so odd.

Also, from skimming the game I was not liking James, but his interactions do seem town sided to meUNVOTE:
In post 180, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 179, implosion wrote:
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why thespio though
did you *see* post 151???
I directly asked him about 151, hoping to hear some reasoning momentarily.
In post 233, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 231, Phillammon wrote:Drew, what do you feel is off with 151?

I mean, not that I'm objecting.
I disliked it initially for laziness and feigning interaction and I wanted of an explanation which I never got(did notice he is close to a prod though, maybe he is busy or something).

But, pers brings up a great point in 214 which really gets me thinking. That coupled with the hole being an ass thing.

I hope he comes back, none of this really gets sorted out with a replacement.
In post 238, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 237, Sakura Hana wrote:I feel like you guys are too scared to do this
I would prefer to wait for his response/potential replacement to respond.
In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote:Dry fits 303 looks worse than his vote imo.

I would still like to here from thespio before I decide who to vote though, and tbh I really don't like the thespio wagon.
These are your 4 posts concerning Thespio. Let me know if this list is incorrect.

---
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

1.x
2.x
1.y
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

But I did see it, my second post acknowledged it
I just didn't pay attention the the "who"
Isn't that basically what I just said? Let me rephrase, you were not aware of who the IC was whereas I(and Implosion I believe?) was not aware of the reveal.

Either way, point still stands about Persivul.
3.x

4.x
Lol sick burn bro.

5.x
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote:I need to step away from Persivul for a bit.
In post 174, Sakura Hana wrote:I think implosion's town tho, even if their reads are the complete opposite of mine.
Sakura, while talking reads......what do you think of per and myself?
2.y
In post 178, Doctor Drew wrote:
Also Sakura, can you answer this por favor.
3.y
In post 230, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why must it come from a scum mindset?
Maybe I am thinking of my own meta, but I am way more likely to as town to scum slip vs being scum and scum slip. Imo, getting people angry just mislynches town.
6.x

These are the posts that I think are you focusing on Persivul and Sakura. During the same period you were questioning Thespio, you also made these posts. There are 6 posts focused on Persivul (denoted by "[number].x" )and 3 posts (denoted by "[number].y") focused on Sakura. That is 4 more than the ones directed at Thespio. These are the posts that made me think you had a fixation on Persivul and Sakura.

I personally think that this type of behavior shows you were trying to keep your options open to join a Thespio wagon. The Thespio quotes in the first half of this post look like you are gearing up for a vote based off him not answering your first question. That makes me suspicious of you.

Oddly enough, until your vote on me, I did not think you had enough conviction in your beliefs/actions/votes. Your recent play is making me feel better about you, but I am having trouble understanding why your play now is only becoming townier after I made a case against you. :?
You feel that way even after seeing this from someone you now town read?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Casing someone doesnt mean they are scum
(And tbh i tend to gloss over wallposts like that).
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Or did i misunderstand your question?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 882, Sakura Hana wrote:Casing someone doesnt mean they are scum
(And tbh i tend to gloss over wallposts like that).
In post 883, Sakura Hana wrote:Or did i misunderstand your question?
I mean, yeah you are.

I know that casing someone doesnt make the cased person scum, but I was asking you to form a read based off a case and you just told me you skim through wall posts.

So I guess I was hoping you would read the post of the person you say you have a town read on to help inform your read on Drew? That seems within the realm of normal things you ask other players to do in this game, what do you think? Normal to ask people to read things from time to time?

Or do you wanna talk more about how bad your d1s are? Crazy that you could improve your d1 play by dancing with me here and I feel like youre just stomping on my toes.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Formerfish »

I mean, you have Me, Jb, Sky and Gob as town to you.

I sring Drew, Sky is sring Drew and Gob is sring Drew.

Are all of your townreads wrong on Drew?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Korina »

Skygazer has been prodded.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I don't really understand what you want from me. But it seems like we both play the game in different ways.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 885, Formerfish wrote:I mean, you have Me, Jb, Sky and Gob as town to you.

I sring Drew, Sky is sring Drew and Gob is sring Drew.

Are all of your townreads wrong on Drew?
Wouldn't be the first time.
But i probably don't care enough at this point.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 887, Sakura Hana wrote:I don't really understand what you want from me. But it seems like we both play the game in different ways.
I want you to read the post you admitted to glossing over and tell me if the case itself does anything for you, or if after you actually read the case you still feel the same way.

That is what I want from you.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 888, Sakura Hana wrote:But i probably don't care enough at this point.
Your play is showing that quite well.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Skygazer »

Okay; Thespio hasn't posted much at all since my last reads list so I think I'll just vote there? Going low-activity after being called scummy and wagoned feels like a scum move (potentially hoping attention shifts away??) anyways. All he's really done lately is throw shade at James in a way that's not really pro-town at all imo

i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Skygazer »

is a really townie post
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

^
This guy gets it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 851, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 822, James Brafin wrote:@Gamma
OH
I misunderstood then. There is a spreadsheet with the information in it, but effectively I’m doing a study on RQS. The information may or may not prove valuable after my next question.
Okay, it's a multi game thing, would've liked to have that be more clear earlier. I still feel beyond that you do lack follow up in general, so what I'd suggest you do is just go through your ISO and see what questions are unanswered or have been answered but not resolved
FYI you're in my null pile now
Why is James null?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

>
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B