Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 317, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'm happy to swap over to edfug, but we really need to keep an eye on FF. From what I've seen, he doesn't coast as town.
Keep as many eyes on me as you want.

The coasting accusation is hollow and baseless. Keep throwing shade, I'll size up your body and put some white chalk around it.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 324, Egduf wrote:I play a lot of mafia in real life. A lot. I've played two forum games elsewhere, and am currently in another one here.
Why are you ignoring the fact that I’m getting you lynched?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 318, Menalque wrote:I’m kinda thinking FF is gonna town it up as time goes on, if he doesn’t I’ll get behind it

But see his last post for him actually doing stuff
EP is trying to throw shade at me because hes seen what I can do as town and needs to get rid of me and doesnt want to waste a bullet on me. EP underestimates his juice level and will be sad to find he does not have enough of it to run me down during the day, he'll have to deal with me tonight.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Edfug
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

In post 315, Egduf wrote:
In post 307, Carl Tuckerson wrote:
In post 175, Egduf wrote:[float=][/float]this progression bothers me about edfug so far. I don't see how Gandalf became less genuine or helpful from the former post to the latter post.
He didn't. I was moving my vote off of Hectic, since it was only there to get him to contribute something. I moved it to Gandalf because I wanted to pressure him to explain his reasoning better as I don't think "I don't like the look of those numbers" is a good reason, or one I would expect from him.
(we have played mafia before in person)
. I mostly liked his answers to my questions though and was genuinely trying to help him with my responces. I'll move my vote to someone else later on when I have an actual scum read or some new questions to ask. I wasn't trying to push for a Gandalf lynch, and if it had got close I would have unvoted.
[Ed. note: boldface is mine]

You've played with Gandalf? I know online and irl are different, but how does this compare to his irl play as either alignment?
"my way is honoring the 4th is do a rebel run light as many fireworks as i can get drunk and stone and say think god im a american at least i know im free" - cyrus62
"omg you killed carl you basterds" - cyrus62
GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Menalque »

Idk FF I kinda think EP is townier than you atm
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Menalque »

could we get a VC all up in here pls?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm this explains why there are so many people I don’t recognize. They aren’t alts, they’re people
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

By my count I think Edfug is L-1
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Most Serene »

May I humbly suggest that we make it a habit to prioritize vig'ging pagetop spammers? I will help control the rage they make me feel.
DGB
Sleeping on the beach takes seconds, achieving enlightenment takes a lifetime.
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

UNVOTE: edfug
"my way is honoring the 4th is do a rebel run light as many fireworks as i can get drunk and stone and say think god im a american at least i know im free" - cyrus62
GTKAS
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 331, Menalque wrote:Idk FF I kinda think EP is townier than you atm
Thats fine. I have a hard time explaining my reads at times because other people dont see things that I see sometimes and explaining it is like bringing you into my head and people get lost in there as well.

And thats annoying when they just wont shut the fuck up ever and let you sleep.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Most Serene »

In post 175, Egduf wrote:Welcome to the game Hectic! I think the set up and night stat dissucssion has been useful, but I agree with moving on from that a little bit more.
With that said, here are my town leans so far, in no particular order:

EspressoPatronum - For trying to figure out the best way of stranding people. I don't agree that assigning three people to possibly do the shooting is necissarily a good idea but I could be fairly easily purswaded on this one. If the three people are town then it narrows down mafia targets, and if there are two mafia in the three they cannot be trusted to shoot their buddy.

Delta Klim - For the stratgy after a mafia member has died. I can't see any problems with it yet, and it seems like a good idea, but I'm naturally sceptical of plans like this. We might potentailly have to get Serene and Oversoul to temporarily put aside their bloodlust if we want to use it though, it will only work if all town members cooperate.

Gandalf - Because I think he seems pretty geuine so far, and if he was mafia I think he would have been getting more help with vote formating and other questions in the mafia day chat rather than having to ask them here.

Carl Tuckerson - Simmilar reasons to Espresso.

I don't think Menalque asking for more voting says anything about his alignment.
Don't worry FormerFish, I'm not giving any of theese people a "near cop clear", but I can have a bad habit of tunnel vission early on so call me out on that if you see it.
So you guys think that a player who is calling everyone town, and trying to convince others to join him in his town reads, is scum???

AMATEURS

DGB
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

In post 334, Oversoul wrote:By my count I think Edfug is L-1
You knowingly put her to L-1? Lord have mercy...
GTKAS
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 335, Most Serene wrote:May I humbly suggest that we make it a habit to prioritize vig'ging pagetop spammers? I will help control the rage they make me feel.
DGB
I take resposibility for Carls bad habits. We played a long and horrible game together and pagetops kinda became a thing with a few people and the mods and i sat silently and let it happen.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Most Serene »

In post 300, Menalque wrote:Pagetop
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fooooking pagetop spam

ARGH

MAKE IT STOP

I'm twisting like William Shatner's Captain Kirk when the aliens torture him with high pitch sounds.

CAN WE MAKE THIS A REASON TO MODKILL???????????????????????

DGB
see what you made me do
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

In post 340, Formerfish wrote:
In post 335, Most Serene wrote:May I humbly suggest that we make it a habit to prioritize vig'ging pagetop spammers? I will help control the rage they make me feel.
DGB
I take resposibility for Carls bad habits. We played a long and horrible game together and pagetops kinda became a thing with a few people and the mods and i sat silently and let it happen.
You're not the boss of me! And I only went for it once, and missed at that!
GTKAS
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

In post 341, Most Serene wrote:
In post 300, Menalque wrote:Pagetop
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fooooking pagetop spam

ARGH

MAKE IT STOP

I'm twisting like William Shatner's Captain Kirk when the aliens torture him with high pitch sounds.

CAN WE MAKE THIS A REASON TO MODKILL???????????????????????

DGB
see what you made me do
Hey Serene, enlightenment and tranquility are more difficult to achieve when one is full of negative thoughts :^)
GTKAS
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 342, Carl Tuckerson wrote:You're not the boss of me! And I only went for it once, and missed at that!
Yeah, but we allowed it to happen and shouldnt have, I got caught up in the wave that is mafiascum.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

Call me slow if you please, but is the joke behind the Most Serene name that both players have short fuses?
GTKAS
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 343, Carl Tuckerson wrote:Hey Serene, enlightenment and tranquility are more difficult to achieve when one is full of negative thoughts :^)
I dont remember you poking bears as much in that game as you are in this game.

When'd you grow balls?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 334, Oversoul wrote:By my count I think Edfug is L-1
Lmao
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 338, Most Serene wrote:
In post 175, Egduf wrote:Welcome to the game Hectic! I think the set up and night stat dissucssion has been useful, but I agree with moving on from that a little bit more.
With that said, here are my town leans so far, in no particular order:

EspressoPatronum - For trying to figure out the best way of stranding people. I don't agree that assigning three people to possibly do the shooting is necissarily a good idea but I could be fairly easily purswaded on this one. If the three people are town then it narrows down mafia targets, and if there are two mafia in the three they cannot be trusted to shoot their buddy.

Delta Klim - For the stratgy after a mafia member has died. I can't see any problems with it yet, and it seems like a good idea, but I'm naturally sceptical of plans like this. We might potentailly have to get Serene and Oversoul to temporarily put aside their bloodlust if we want to use it though, it will only work if all town members cooperate.

Gandalf - Because I think he seems pretty geuine so far, and if he was mafia I think he would have been getting more help with vote formating and other questions in the mafia day chat rather than having to ask them here.

Carl Tuckerson - Simmilar reasons to Espresso.

I don't think Menalque asking for more voting says anything about his alignment.
Don't worry FormerFish, I'm not giving any of theese people a "near cop clear", but I can have a bad habit of tunnel vission early on so call me out on that if you see it.
So you guys think that a player who is calling everyone town, and trying to convince others to join him in his town reads, is scum???

AMATEURS

DGB
Sarcasm?
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Most Serene »

In post 348, Menalque wrote:Sarcasm?
I don't do sarcasm. Ask anyone on the site.
DGB

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”