emps (1):
Fire Assassin
osuka (1):
emps
Blake Belladonna (1):
Garmr

not voting (2):
Arcfield, Gamma Emerald

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 1 ends august 5th at 17:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-08-05 17:20:00)

mod notes
  • prodding iconeum
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 772, Garmr wrote:
In post 771, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 769, Garmr wrote:Part 2 The worst RWBY Character
O_rly
Ruby (despite being a blank slate), Yang and Weiss are better characters. Also I don't like how she treats my fave character Sun.

Blakes mum through is top quality mother. 10/10
I guess the Sun point might be valid? I really don't care to judge your opinion I just wanted it backed up
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:26 am

Post by emps »

welp now its time for me to read the garmr case.
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 am

Post by emps »

im honestly not sure on this rn. ill think about it for a bit.
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:41 am

Post by emps »

blake how would your reads change if garmr flips town?

garmr how would yours change if blake flips town?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:41 am

Post by emps »

for blake this is mainly about bob, and garmr is about skyg
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 780, emps wrote:for blake this is mainly about bob, and garmr is about skyg
I think the difference is mines more about the counterwagon that is bob and the interaction between the three. (I dont believe they are all scum togther just 1 or 2.). Her beef with me is that she's trying to connect me with Bob and saying that connection is scummy as her individual points fall flat.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 779, emps wrote:blake how would your reads change if garmr flips town?

garmr how would yours change if blake flips town?
If she's town then Id relook at SkyGazer and Tw. Through I think there's less chance of Tw and Sky being Scum partners.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Garmr »

There's 2 major reasons I'm having trouble believing that she is town.

If I'm going to be honest I can see how someone can get to the conclusion me and Bob could be scum partners because we have similar reads, but she tries to over justify it and adds in reasoning that doesn't make sense under scrutiny. I felt that is done to try and make a case sound stronger than it already

Her individual points about me being scum suck really bad. Since her reasoning to why I would be scum with out bob Doesn't fit when put into context, not relevant to what I posted at parts and even fabricated. It shows that her conclusion at best was worked from me and Bob being scum partners. But that doesn't make sense from a town Blake. I was on her scum list before any of her points bob and I. Nothing she said needed to be held back as well thus meaning she was also buying to time to try and justify her read which shows she didn't get it naturally.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 772, Garmr wrote:
In post 771, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 769, Garmr wrote:Part 2 The worst RWBY Character
O_rly
Ruby (despite being a blank slate), Yang and Weiss are better characters. Also I don't like how she treats my fave character Sun.

Blakes mum through is top quality mother. 10/10

Although the fish related scenes are funny
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im finding it highly likely that sky and bella are of the same alignment. There voting patterns do appear a little coordinated. And their actions do appear heavily influenced by the other. I can only see two possibilities with their alignments so far. One that they are both scum or two that they are both town.

My instincts are saying to me that it's most likely the first possibility. This very much reminds me of how sky and rooster often followed each other in the last game with her. Whether it was them voting together to lynch or voting together in order to bus and create distance themselves and their 3rd partner (for reference me).

Also it makes sense why they might target garmr early as by his own admission he isn’t a player to let go easily. Thus it looks to me they are trying to get a player lynched that they think will never vote with them. Therefore, they would not be able to use him to lynch the rest of us.

The second possibility that is possible but I feel less likely. Is that they are both town and have both found a player they are pretty sure is town. And are feeding of each others scum reads. Thus producing the same effect that my instincts are telling me. Of two crocodiles closing in on a wildebeest. Coming in from different directions but nonetheless eerily similar.

Although sky certainly a player that is afraid to bus and in fact rather keen. I don't think that sky and bella push on garmr could be an early bus to trick us into thinking they are both town. Thus being able to lead us around like sheep. As I think that sky is player that thinks day one bussing is overrated.

So my next conditions for how i think the game is going down are

Sky and bella are same alignment
If garmr is town then sky and bella are scum
If garmr is scum then sky and bella are more likely town then scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 785, bob3141 wrote:

While I think Sky and Bella have a pretty good chance of being scum together I disagree that they have to be the same alignment. With one being scum the other could be town that's been pocketed.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:12 am

Post by the worst »

Skyg reckon you can throw me two meta tells on bob?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:25 am

Post by emps »

In post 785, bob3141 wrote:Im finding it highly likely that sky and bella are of the same alignment. There voting patterns do appear a little coordinated. And their actions do appear heavily influenced by the other. I can only see two possibilities with their alignments so far. One that they are both scum or two that they are both town.

My instincts are saying to me that it's most likely the first possibility. This very much reminds me of how sky and rooster often followed each other in the last game with her. Whether it was them voting together to lynch or voting together in order to bus and create distance themselves and their 3rd partner (for reference me).

Also it makes sense why they might target garmr early as by his own admission he isn’t a player to let go easily. Thus it looks to me they are trying to get a player lynched that they think will never vote with them. Therefore, they would not be able to use him to lynch the rest of us.

The second possibility that is possible but I feel less likely. Is that they are both town and have both found a player they are pretty sure is town. And are feeding of each others scum reads. Thus producing the same effect that my instincts are telling me. Of two crocodiles closing in on a wildebeest. Coming in from different directions but nonetheless eerily similar.

Although sky certainly a player that is afraid to bus and in fact rather keen. I don't think that sky and bella push on garmr could be an early bus to trick us into thinking they are both town. Thus being able to lead us around like sheep. As I think that sky is player that thinks day one bussing is overrated.

this is untrue. ive seen this done before by s/t where the town is more scumread then they are, and once they get mislynched they can "i told you so" to endgame.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 785, bob3141 wrote:Im finding it highly likely that sky and bella are of the same alignment. There voting patterns do appear a little coordinated. And their actions do appear heavily influenced by the other. I can only see two possibilities with their alignments so far. One that they are both scum or two that they are both town.

There are several issues with this analysis the most major problem is how you referenced a prior game and used it to reach a bad conclusion. The fact that sky and bella have sheeped in the past doesn't mean town/town or scum/scum just that they are likely to sheep each other/trust each other. Also just because one player finds another player scum and the other agrees, doesn't mean garmr is scum. The two could just be feeding of each others reads unconciously shaping their perceptions. Especially since they have a history together which is going to exacerbate that effect.

In essence this should mean essentially nothing. We can't get Sky/Blake town/town or Scum/Scum unless we know more inner workings of how their behavior around each other is more indepth

My initial thoughts of this post were that it was from a scum point of view also. I am not certain of that anymore, the way it was written in the persumption of how sky/blake would have to be figuring out what to do with garmr was so presumptious that it kind of made me think there was a false confidence in going down that train of thought that far into this supposed insight into how the players would be thinking. A confidence and thought process that I thought shouldn't have been gone down.

Now I am uncertain.

Which is just great, because I still have no strong pushes go with.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

My initial thoughts on Blake case is: Bad.
Garmr rebuttal: Worse than bad (my thought went, shouldn't you be thinking Blake is scum for that bad post? And I never read that anywhere in garmrs response to it. Maybe I didn't read very well).

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 760, Blake Belladonna wrote:This has no oomph behind it, it's worded and toned in a more political way than a pressuring way.
This might be a very accurate description of garmrs posting than I originally thought.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 768, Garmr wrote:I actually made firebringer work for that town read by testing him which you seem to conveniently forgot to factor in.
I have been waiting for a test, but you have yet to give me a test. So where exactly do you think you made me work for a town read?

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Spoiler: Mentions of Firebringer
In post 34, Garmr wrote:Im town this game firebringer wanna be mason buddies?
In post 159, Garmr wrote:
In post 156, Firebringer wrote:garmr are we masons?
We can be masons
In post 174, Garmr wrote:
In post 162, Firebringer wrote:
In post 159, Garmr wrote:
In post 156, Firebringer wrote:garmr are we masons?
We can be masons
i don't know if we can though.
Meh even if you rolled scum we can still be masons. As long as you sell out your scum buddies. But I have a feeling your not scum from your caution . Also I have uses for you.
In post 191, Garmr wrote:
In post 175, Firebringer wrote:garmr wants to use me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay sure, who should i vote garmr?
Wasn't thinking about voting together was actually going to use you as a living shield in different ways depending on your alignment.

How emps.

VOTE: emps

Also fuck both my previous mason buddies in one game. If they find out about the affair I'm toast.
In post 205, Garmr wrote:
In post 204, the worst wrote:I'm not the kind of person the average process works on. I am completely broken. If you're bored I'd be interested to see how you read my ISO in Psyche's Liars and Millers.

@Garmr, that's valid. I can talk a bit more to why I'm reading you as uncertainly maybe town perhaps possibly but it's probs not very exciting.
Hmm sure go for it. But I'm more interested in your read on fire bringer.
In post 258, Garmr wrote:Town-
Garmr
The worst
Firebringer

Would like to say I didn't actually have a scum read when I wagoned Emps, I picked emp because I was null on them and they seemed to be gathering town reads. It was my firebringer quality testing. Got to make sure I don't need a new mason partner. But emps catch up gives me a bad gut feeling especially the way he acted around my vote, there was like no curiosity as to why I started a wagon on him. Just my typo. Happy leaving my vote there for now.

Gamma's posting doesn't have as much substance but I came out of game where his posting was similar as town early game and it's still early game. Post 210 and 213 through is another bad gut feeling, I don't know why I dislike the agreeance in them but I do.

Elastic Plastic also pings me excuse the pun.
In post 32, Elastic Plastic wrote:Getting town vibes from the duck/emps back and forth.
While I know early game doesn't matter this interest me.
In post 242, Elastic Plastic wrote:
In post 95, the worst wrote:What would you say are your strengths when interrogating someone, Garmr?
In post 97, Firebringer wrote:that's a weird question
+1, the tom might be scum. Rereading through, it feels like he's playing to get townread and not as provocatively as I've seen him as town. There's a lot of fluff-posting and not much substance, as well.
I also asked a weird question, yet you are focused on the worst asking me the weird one. Also While the duck fluffs there's been plenty of substance in there post more than usual so this hits me as a reach to scum read. I'm not going to count the snore post in this.

Actually changed my mind

VOTE: Elastic Plastic
On the 258th post garmr said let there be a
Guess who's net seems to be running smooth

I see zero times in which you could have been testing me.

emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:36 am

Post by emps »

fireass, what are your thoughts on osuka? why are they not a "strong push" to you?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:37 am

Post by emps »

maybe the whole voting me was a test? but i think ur reaction/reply to that was NAI...
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I don't remember the case or my read on osuka. Refresh my memory.

emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:38 am

Post by emps »

In post 789, Fire Assassin wrote:Which is just great, because I still have no strong pushes go with.
you didnt really have a case, and if you gave your read on osuka i missed it. i was referring to this, and seeing as osuka is my strongest SR rn i wanted ur stance on it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 790, Fire Assassin wrote:My initial thoughts on Blake case is: Bad.
Garmr rebuttal: Worse than bad (my thought went, shouldn't you be thinking Blake is scum for that bad post? And I never read that anywhere in garmrs response to it. Maybe I didn't read very well).
Guess you didn't read everything I even included a conclusion and wrap up to show what I thought....
Conclusion and wrap up
Besides one post in early game which was easily tossed aside the bulk of her case focused my posts after calling her out for shade, thus proving she had no reason to hold but to try and scrap together a case.

As we can see the result from her post is it feels rushed, Points don't link up to what she has quoted. She has avoided the hard questions by saying they are scummy and refusing to answer despite them being vital. She says I don't try to fill in the gaps but hasn't provided anything to actually fill them when I try to fill them in. That has be shown to be on purpose.

A lot of her points revolve around scum hunting style and trying to portray how weak my push neglecting the fact she hasn't even answered a single thing. Her entire Post is all show boating and no substance when looked into to.

I'm looking forward to Blakes response. If they don't go hiding again.
In post 783, Garmr wrote:There's 2 major reasons I'm having trouble believing that she is town.

If I'm going to be honest I can see how someone can get to the conclusion me and Bob could be scum partners because we have similar reads, but she tries to over justify it and adds in reasoning that doesn't make sense under scrutiny. I felt that is done to try and make a case sound stronger than it already

Her individual points about me being scum suck really bad. Since her reasoning to why I would be scum with out bob Doesn't fit when put into context, not relevant to what I posted at parts and even fabricated. It shows that her conclusion at best was worked from me and Bob being scum partners. But that doesn't make sense from a town Blake. I was on her scum list before any of her points bob and I. Nothing she said needed to be held back as well thus meaning she was also buying to time to try and justify her read which shows she didn't get it naturally.
Is another post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm getting the impression people aren't reading my rebuttal after the effort I put in it to make it more digestible which is fucking bullshit.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”