emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by emps »

But... why?
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 550, schadd_ wrote:with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 1 ends august 5th at 17:20 central US time; in 7 days, 17 hours, 41 minutes
other slots i want in the spotlight for now
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 805, osuka wrote:bob strikes me as town because of the seemingly organic analyses, even if i don't necessarily agree with anything he said

emps and bob feels tvt, but i currently have too many townreads to be comfortable so i'll probably revisit some of these slots
don't worry we are going to lynch you today so you can stop faking reads and save you the trouble of having to scumread your townreads
In post 807, the worst wrote:
In post 805, osuka wrote:bob strikes me as town because of the seemingly organic analyses, even if i don't necessarily agree with anything he said

emps and bob feels tvt, but i currently have too many townreads to be comfortable so i'll probably revisit some of these slots
just for posterity: if anyone can talk me through bob's case in detail and show me that it is "seemingly organic" but not necessarily agreeable, i'll eat my hat
second line is distancing. there is no reason to be concerned about this as town.
yes yeeees
we need more votes on osuka
In post 811, emps wrote:

what made you think this? i dont think bob and i have interacted very much, if at all.
how much effort do you think osuka put into that?
more votes plz

VOTE: osuka
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Blake Belladonna »

In post 815, the worst wrote:in short i don't strongly townread you but i think there's more likely scum you don't look aligned with. i disagree with some of her townreads.
I want you go to into this for me, the worst.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by the worst »

Iconeum you arm twistin' little dragon you
VOTE: osuka
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 829, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 815, the worst wrote:in short i don't strongly townread you but i think there's more likely scum you don't look aligned with. i disagree with some of her townreads.
I want you go to into this for me, the worst.
before eod
which part's tickling your spice radar?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 pm

In post 815, the worst wrote:in short i don't strongly townread you but i think
there's more likely scum you don't look aligned wit
h. i disagree with some of her townreads.
This part specifically.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by the worst »

Oh I think I've more or less already said. I think bob and Garmr look unaligned. Bob's take on Garmr is really cheesy and their interactions feel like.. hm I just started thinking about something
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

For everyone not convinced osuka is scum:

beginning of the misrep
'nothing of importance has happened' but takes no action or initiative to make stuff happen
more of the same
is a terrible vote on tw
is a terrible response to my case, dismissing it simply by discrediting my ability to read the slot
references a game to prove it's stance on my ability to not read the slot (but in reality that game it mislynched ME, not the other way around)
finally realizes the woopsie, and tries to buddy me while still dodging the actual case
begins turning referencing the wrong situation into a reaction test
[post][805/post] both emps and tw already questioned this post, feels like a low-effort scum post trying to sort
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 34, Garmr wrote:Im town this game firebringer wanna be mason buddies?
I wonder why he made this post
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by the worst »

Sorry tangential mind: I think bob's read on Garmr is sliiimy. I think Garmr in a vacuum has been okish. their interactions with each other have been a little silly but given their scumgames and personalities it strikes me as something genuine and like I just can't picture Garmr and Bob together in the scum pt planning this out. It's either earnestly-acted theatre (in which case it's not very good) or they're not both scum

I'm gonna reassess this on more than a gut/individual ISO basis quite soon.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:36 pm

I was originally going to ignore this case completely because the people that have read it already figured out how terrible it is, but I want to point out one specific thing because it is directly relevant to one other thing I would like to point out.

Spoiler:
In post 770, Garmr wrote:
Part 3 a Garmance

I find Bob3141 to be a very likely scumpartner to Garmr for a few reasons:

1. Bob3141 and Garmr have very similar ideas throughout the game, specifically Bob3141 similarly pushes a Skygazer + myself scumteam after Garmr does.
2. Bob3141 has Garmr as a hard townread and Garmr has Bob3141 as a soft townread for essentially the same reason... their previous mason game. No evidence that this is relevant to the game as it stands.
3. The first point helps emphasize how carefully Garmr has been treading around this push on me throughout the game.
4. Bob3141 had a very defensive response to my scumread on him.

These are all things that aren't inherently scummy on their own, but together based on how the game has progressed, they paint a clear picture. Garmr noticed that my slot was easy to push despite having two correct scumreads, and pushed it in a disingenuous way to attempt to sap my credibility. This is evidenced by his weird duplicity of framing a lot of his attacks on me as a direct push without actually making any kind of real push. Bob3141, whom I presume is newbscum, handled the situation poorly and effectively drew a neon light pointing to the both of them as scum by linking them together too obviously.
Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same.
1.So because Bob agree's with me on his own wagon and we are jiving somewhat we are a scum team?
2.It may not be relevant to you but it helps me get a feel of Bob. It a simple concept he feels like his previous game.
3.I haven't been treading carefully I made it clear and I didn't vote you because SkyGazers wagon was still going and since it ran out of steam and I felt are pondering about it I decided it was time to place a vote. This is a stretch and not based in reality.
4. Maybe because Bob town reads me, maybe because he thinks your read is shit, Maybe because I couldn't find a Example of that happening so that's the reason you didn't use a post as evidence for it. I don't know which one of those three it could be :igmeou:

These things aren't scummy on there on their own and they aren't even if you put them together.

Garmr's counterpoints on Bob specifically are essentially:

1. "This point isn't scummy on it's own."
2. "This point isn't scummy on it's own."
3. "This point is wrong because I was voting Skygazer," ignoring the part where I specifically pointed out he was vote parking her, and yet was doing little to nothing about the wagon. The Skygazer wagon was very stalled out for a good while before he moved his vote off of her, and he still had to do a lot to justify his vote switch onto me anyways.
4. "This point isn't scummy on it's own." And yes, he have a defensive response to my scumread of him.

And then he just states that all these points aren't scummy on their own, which I specifically stated, and that they aren't scummy together, which was my entire point of listing them out in the first place. No rebuttal, just basically a "no u" statement laid out in a lot of extra pointless words.

When you put that to mind, these two posts suddenly take on a different look:
In post 781, Garmr wrote:
In post 780, emps wrote:for blake this is mainly about bob, and garmr is about skyg
I think the difference is mines more about the counterwagon that is bob and the interaction between the three. (I dont believe they are all scum togther just 1 or 2.). Her beef with me is that she's trying to connect me with Bob and saying that connection is scummy as her individual points fall flat.
In post 783, Garmr wrote:There's 2 major reasons I'm having trouble believing that she is town.

If I'm going to be honest I can see how someone can get to the conclusion me and Bob could be scum partners because we have similar reads, but she tries to over justify it and adds in reasoning that doesn't make sense under scrutiny. I felt that is done to try and make a case sound stronger than it already

Her individual points about me being scum suck really bad. Since her reasoning to why I would be scum with out bob Doesn't fit when put into context, not relevant to what I posted at parts and even fabricated. It shows that her conclusion at best was worked from me and Bob being scum partners. But that doesn't make sense from a town Blake. I was on her scum list before any of her points bob and I. Nothing she said needed to be held back as well thus meaning she was also buying to time to try and justify her read which shows she didn't get it naturally.
And the rest of his posts on me are just calling my case terrible, which I find absolutely laughable. I haven't read the entirety of his counter-case (specifically the second post), but the first post is basically more of what he did with my Bob points, so I can't see them being much better.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:38 pm

As a short TL;DR for why Garmr is scum:

Garmr's thought processes building up to his vote onto me are blatantly fake, and the way he handled me case and his subsequent posting is a baseless attempt to strongarm me into submission.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 539, Garmr wrote:
In post 536, Iconeum wrote:Garmr, can you please use your analytical skills on the ausuka ISO please?
Ausuka is in this game? if you mean Osuka I'm having trouble reading that slot so I'm putting them off for a bit till they post actual content.
I think it's about time you revisit this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 838, Blake Belladonna wrote:As a short TL;DR
I LOVE TL;DR's THIS GAME NEEDS MORE OF THOSE
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 760, Blake Belladonna wrote:osuka is likely town
talk to me about your read here? where did you come to this conclusion?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by the worst »

tl;dr scum are goin' down
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by the worst »

Blakey when did you realise Garmr was your top scumread?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:18 pm

In post 841, Iconeum wrote:
In post 760, Blake Belladonna wrote:osuka is likely town
talk to me about your read here? where did you come to this conclusion?
It's mostly tonal, he's been speaking consistently in a way that I don't think scum would be able to fake from the level of scrutiny he has received so far.

Although, it would also somewhat depend on how he plays upon his return, since there was no meaty push alongside the pressure until now.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:19 pm

In post 843, the worst wrote:Blakey when did you realise Garmr was your top scumread?
I don't have an exact answer for you, since I was trying to get reads primarily from how people progressed in the game around that point.

When he undisputedly became my top scumread was when I was doubting my read on you specifically, however. It was primarily you two I was watching.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 807, the worst wrote:

just for posterity: if anyone can talk me through bob's case in detail and show me that it is "seemingly organic" but not necessarily agreeable, i'll eat my hat
second line is distancing. there is no reason to be concerned about this as town.
Better get your hat ready.

You might not like my analysis but the logic is undeniable. Even if you don't agree with it. During my last town game players tried to say the same sort of things. Yet my analysis was bang on the money.

So this game I've decided to stick to my guns as last game my initial scum reads were right on the mark. With only one wrong scum read. Well one of 4 was inevitably going to be wrong.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by the worst »

Sure, that's reasonable. Who are your stronger townreads?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 840, Iconeum wrote:
In post 838, Blake Belladonna wrote:As a short TL;DR
I LOVE TL;DR's THIS GAME NEEDS MORE OF THOSE
Preach.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 837, Blake Belladonna wrote:I was originally going to ignore this case completely because the people that have read it already figured out how terrible it is, but I want to point out one specific thing because it is directly relevant to one other thing I would like to point out.

Spoiler:
In post 770, Garmr wrote:
Part 3 a Garmance

I find Bob3141 to be a very likely scumpartner to Garmr for a few reasons:

1. Bob3141 and Garmr have very similar ideas throughout the game, specifically Bob3141 similarly pushes a Skygazer + myself scumteam after Garmr does.
2. Bob3141 has Garmr as a hard townread and Garmr has Bob3141 as a soft townread for essentially the same reason... their previous mason game. No evidence that this is relevant to the game as it stands.
3. The first point helps emphasize how carefully Garmr has been treading around this push on me throughout the game.
4. Bob3141 had a very defensive response to my scumread on him.

These are all things that aren't inherently scummy on their own, but together based on how the game has progressed, they paint a clear picture. Garmr noticed that my slot was easy to push despite having two correct scumreads, and pushed it in a disingenuous way to attempt to sap my credibility. This is evidenced by his weird duplicity of framing a lot of his attacks on me as a direct push without actually making any kind of real push. Bob3141, whom I presume is newbscum, handled the situation poorly and effectively drew a neon light pointing to the both of them as scum by linking them together too obviously.
Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same.
1.So because Bob agree's with me on his own wagon and we are jiving somewhat we are a scum team?
2.It may not be relevant to you but it helps me get a feel of Bob. It a simple concept he feels like his previous game.
3.I haven't been treading carefully I made it clear and I didn't vote you because SkyGazers wagon was still going and since it ran out of steam and I felt are pondering about it I decided it was time to place a vote. This is a stretch and not based in reality.
4. Maybe because Bob town reads me, maybe because he thinks your read is shit, Maybe because I couldn't find a Example of that happening so that's the reason you didn't use a post as evidence for it. I don't know which one of those three it could be :igmeou:

These things aren't scummy on there on their own and they aren't even if you put them together.

Garmr's counterpoints on Bob specifically are essentially:

1. "This point isn't scummy on it's own."
2. "This point isn't scummy on it's own."
3. "This point is wrong because I was voting Skygazer," ignoring the part where I specifically pointed out he was vote parking her, and yet was doing little to nothing about the wagon. The Skygazer wagon was very stalled out for a good while before he moved his vote off of her, and he still had to do a lot to justify his vote switch onto me anyways.
4. "This point isn't scummy on it's own." And yes, he have a defensive response to my scumread of him.

When you put that to mind, these two posts suddenly take on a different look:
In post 781, Garmr wrote:
In post 780, emps wrote:for blake this is mainly about bob, and garmr is about skyg
I think the difference is mines more about the counterwagon that is bob and the interaction between the three. (I dont believe they are all scum togther just 1 or 2.). Her beef with me is that she's trying to connect me with Bob and saying that connection is scummy as her individual points fall flat.
In post 783, Garmr wrote:There's 2 major reasons I'm having trouble believing that she is town.

If I'm going to be honest I can see how someone can get to the conclusion me and Bob could be scum partners because we have similar reads, but she tries to over justify it and adds in reasoning that doesn't make sense under scrutiny. I felt that is done to try and make a case sound stronger than it already

Her individual points about me being scum suck really bad. Since her reasoning to why I would be scum with out bob Doesn't fit when put into context, not relevant to what I posted at parts and even fabricated. It shows that her conclusion at best was worked from me and Bob being scum partners. But that doesn't make sense from a town Blake. I was on her scum list before any of her points bob and I. Nothing she said needed to be held back as well thus meaning she was also buying to time to try and justify her read which shows she didn't get it naturally.
Lets get this out the way first your case sucks, No one thinks it's good. Fire reaction is I should scum you straight of the bat with it. When I was questioning the worst I asked him if he agrees with any of your points he skirted around any of the content that mentions me and started talking about your town reads. gammas reaction was was a groan.

The only person who jumped on was Skygazer and that was a Yolo sheep. I'm interested in what there thoughts are since they are town reading bob now and your entire case hinges on me being Bobs scum buddy.

1- Because we are jiving that makes us scum togther you fail to rule out other possibilities as well.?

2.Your asking for evidence about a feeling I get from bob. Going to ask a personal question because it affects how I'll read this point you don't have to answer

Do you have aspergers and does it make it harder to read peoples feelings?

3-
You changed your point here. How does that make me scum? I vote parked because of multiple things, I wanted your response first before I switched to you so I could get a read your constant dodging proved that you were scum, Skys in my sorting list and was the biggest wagon, I didn't think anyone else deserved to be wagoned but I was interested in you more than sky at the time .

4. "
Bob3141 had a very defensive response to my scumread on him".

The post you linked doesn't defend me, If it's about bob defending himself how does that make me scum? I didn't consider the latter options because it's fucking dumb. So please tell me it's the former option and you misread it.
And then he just states that all these points aren't scummy on their own, which I specifically stated, and that they aren't scummy together, which was my entire point of listing them out in the first place. No rebuttal, just basically a "no u" statement laid out in a lot of extra pointless words.
This is a flat out lie. She painting a picture. She's scenery in front of her is a meadow but paints a desert instead if you catch my drift.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”