Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Catchup wall

Spoiler:
In post 97, Formerfish wrote:4 pages overnight isn't bad.

VOTE: Icon

He knows why.
Please don't
In post 98, Carl Tuckerson wrote:
In post 97, Formerfish wrote:4 pages overnight isn't bad.
Dare I call it slow?
In post 97, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: Icon

He knows why.
Oh boy, here we go.
Please don't
In post 278, Menalque wrote:Like w/e I don’t really give a shit if you kill each other at night, but can you give your top scum reads for now so that I have something to go off when your cold, dead corpses are heating up in the morning sunlight
I like the tone in this post, and the subtle attempt at gaining information
In post 316, Formerfish wrote:
In post 278, Menalque wrote:Like w/e I don’t really give a shit if you kill each other at night, but can you give your top scum reads for now so that I have something to go off when your cold, dead corpses are heating up in the morning sunlight
This pings me. Like the not caring if 2 people you are calling town kill each other, and asking who they scum read so you can push their reads tomorrow instead of having to rely on your own scream like scum trying to bolster some bullshit tvt killings and then avoid resposibility for reads and pushes tomorrow. Mane has a high likely hood of being scum here.
I townread that post. Don't think it has scum motivation behind it. You honestly think scum wouldn't just let them go at it? The attempt to get information from their 1v1 if it comes to it reeks town. Hmm.
In post 346, Formerfish wrote:
In post 343, Carl Tuckerson wrote:Hey Serene, enlightenment and tranquility are more difficult to achieve when one is full of negative thoughts :^)
I dont remember you poking bears as much in that game as you are in this game.

When'd you grow balls?
I saw the same thing, Carl is more shitposting then scumhunting. I'd be up for a Carl Strand.
In post 350, Menalque wrote:Pagetop
Yeah scum don't draw this kind of attention to themselves risking the policy bullet
In post 351, Most Serene wrote:Wanna bet all the scum is on that hot garbage Edguf wagon?

I'm going to shoot you Menalque. I don't care what your alignment is.
This is pure policy, right? Do you actually scumread Menalque?
In post 365, Most Serene wrote:
TOWNZES I DONT KILLZ TONITE

I do like
Gandalf
's TD vote.
Expresso
is town.
Delta
isn't scumhunting but is town for his failstrategy.
Tucker Carlson
is town.
Hectic
rubs me the wrong way, but I like his defense of Edguf. He saw the same thing I did, and spoke up.

THE SCUMZ IZ INSIDE DIS

TD
= trolling the game like a good little scum, keeping a low profile so as not to attract attention. I confess to an astronomy boner for his avi.
Tet
wants to shoot everything that moves and that makes him town.
Formerfish
, is he scumhunting? I'm not sure what he's doing.
Oversoul
is dicking around posting tons of nothing, avoiding game state and controversy. And probably ropes and bullets if he can help it. He seems to know he'll get caught quickly: viewtopic.php?p=11143114#p11143114
Iconium
= how f*cking convenient. The game started Thursday and this scrotal scumbag makes one post "VLA weekends." Someone better shoot that. I'm gunning for Menalque and his goddam pagetops.

PAGETOP PLAGUE QUARANTINZ

Menalque
Disagree with townreading Carl. Disagree with scumreading FF. I'd switch those around.
Do you think my weekend VLA is AI? For the record, this game didn't actually start until
Saturday
. If it started on Thursday there'd probably be 5-10 more pages already
In post 411, Hectic wrote:Menalque's
town
- good contributions and obsession with
pagetopping
is good.

Carl's
town
- self explanatory

I can see Serene being scum - but only with me, town otherwise, so only a slight scumlean

Tet hasn't explained any reads yet, and most of their posts are setup-related or
JK Rowls
. Also, that last post of theirs is just a bit slightly kind of LAMIST.

VOTE: VOTE: Vote: Tet

Persivul:
All good if I use the vote tags?
You use pagetopping as the reason to townread Menalque? Of all possible things? Sure you mention 'good contributions' but you emphasize the pagetopping over it. Cool.

Why are y'all townreading Carl here?

WTF scumslip much? No townie posts it like that, you'd just come to the conclusion that it's town.
Your Tet scumread is also pretty weak.
In post 414, Hectic wrote:
In post 413, Oversoul wrote:
In post 411, Hectic wrote:I can see Serene being scum -
but only with me
, town otherwise, so only a slight scumlean
Huh?
Uhhhh...
little
bit of a scumslip there. Disregard that
immediately
please.

No, but I should probably clarify that was a joke before it wastes too much discussion.
It was a joke? Really? Your initial reaction is the correct one, 'oh shit did i just post that'?
Dismissing it right then as a
joke
is terrible.
In post 444, Carl Tuckerson wrote:Uhhh for totally unrelated reasons to anything happening anywhere else I swear, I townread Hectic.
You know, you 2 should probably consult in the PT about how you are going to handle this situation.

VOTE: Hectic

don't worry this is very likely the only wall i'll make this game :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Iconeum »

FF, how serious are you taking this game?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Can someone explain to me in easy to follow babysteps what I have to do for that 'gamebreaking' plan to work?
Is it viable?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 452, Iconeum wrote:FF, how serious are you taking this game?
Very... why do you ask? Have I given an impression that Im not taking something seriously? And even if i am trying to throw a little whimsy into my posting is that AI from what you know of me? Like you of all people should know exactly what I'm about here on d1. Are you just tilted?

I liked the wall from you, it made sense. That worries me a bit because you didnt make sense in our last game and you got pocketed by scum and pushed all bad wagons, so this feels more like you could be scum because you have too mcuh info.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 454, Formerfish wrote:
Very... why do you ask? Have I given an impression that Im not taking something seriously? And even if i am trying to throw a little whimsy into my posting is that AI from what you know of me?
Like you of all people should know exactly what I'm about here on d1
. Are you just tilted?

I liked the wall from you, it made sense. That worries me a bit because you didnt make sense in our last game and you got pocketed by scum and pushed all bad wagons
, so this feels more like you could be scum because you have too mcuh info.
Right back at you. You came into that game guns blazing, pushing everything and everyone relentlessly. I don't feel that here.
You are way more relaxed and 'sitting back'.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 454, Formerfish wrote:I liked the wall from you, it made sense. That worries me a bit because you didnt make sense in our last game and
So you think it's scummy for me to make sense?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 427, Hectic wrote:I have a bad habit of making poor jokes which can be interpreted as scumslips - I invite you to look at the start of my previous games if you want some good examples.
I missed this post...

Hectic are you actually trying to make it look like that slip was a joke for real?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 451, Iconeum wrote:Uhhhh... little bit of a scumslip there. Disregard that immediately please.
This isn't someone trying to say they made a joke
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Very... why do you ask? Have I given an impression that Im not taking something seriously? And even if i am trying to throw a little whimsy into my posting is that AI from what you know of me? Like you of all people should know exactly what I'm about here on d1. Are you just tilted?

I liked the wall from you, it made sense. That worries me a bit because you didnt make sense in our last game and you got pocketed by scum and pushed all bad wagons, so this feels more like you could be scum because you have too mcuh info.
Saudude had 1 game with me where I had bad reads, and he has treated every game together since then as me being terrible.
Please don't be Saudude and don't base me off of one game
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 455, Iconeum wrote:You are way more relaxed and 'sitting back'.
Right, because this is more of a rubix cube than clue to me.

Hell, you saw how I pushed back against Emps plan when it was mechanically right because I felt like I had a handle on the game through reads. This is a game that is going to be better solved by people looking into the mechanic and that is something I don't do. I get too stoned and i forget what i was doing and then watch some youtube videos.

I am much more of a push people when I think its needed and seeing what happens type of person. You saw what that got us quite recently. You should probably take that leap eventually.

pedit- all yours pushes last game made little to no sense and you were pushing town the whole time. You barely made cases past quoting old posts and you just argued from a self built pedestal of supposed superiority. So yeah, people who make too much sense can be scum to me. We'll see.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 459, Iconeum wrote:

Saudude had 1 game with me where I had bad reads, and he has treated every game together since then as me being terrible.
Please don't be Saudude and don't base me off of one game
Dont have a bad game here.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

That worries me a bit because you didnt make sense in our last game and you got pocketed by scum and pushed all bad wagons, so this feels more like you could be scum because you have too mcuh info.
What do you think this says about my alignment if this is true?

Iconeum, you had the exact same reaction I did to Hectic's posts about the "slip" yet you suspect me? Shouldn't you have seen all my posts saying what you're saying now and thought "good, Carl saw what I'm seeing, town"? Weird progression.
I get you not buying my sudden townread and I regret that I can't explain it but hopefully you can figure this one out on your own and see what I'm seeing.
"my way is honoring the 4th is do a rebel run light as many fireworks as i can get drunk and stone and say think god im a american at least i know im free" - cyrus62
"omg you killed carl you basterds" - cyrus62
GTKAS
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 462, Carl Tuckerson wrote:Iconeum, you had the exact same reaction I did to Hectic's posts about the "slip" yet you suspect me?
Only we didn't have the same reaction? I hard scumread Hectic for it, and push it, where you are sitting the fence. Big difference.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 426, Carl Tuckerson wrote:ebwop: idk Hectic says it's a joke but I'm not sure I buy it.but also don't know why mafia would do that so...
This is a completely different take on the Hectic slot then I'm doing. Don't misrep the situation into saying we are being similar and that I have to townread you for it
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 462, Carl Tuckerson wrote:I get you not buying my sudden townread and I regret that I can't explain it but hopefully you can figure this one out on your own and see what I'm seeing.
I don't care about this. I'm judging actions and play from this game. You feel like trying to help cover up a scumslip
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 458, Iconeum wrote:
In post 451, Iconeum wrote:Uhhhh... little bit of a scumslip there. Disregard that immediately please.
This isn't someone trying to say they made a joke
Carl, look at this and tell me this was intended as a joke?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

Yeah, I do, because I actually did the assigned readings of his past games. It's clear you didn't so I'm going to wait until you do.
In post 465, Iconeum wrote:
In post 462, Carl Tuckerson wrote:I get you not buying my sudden townread and I regret that I can't explain it but hopefully you can figure this one out on your own and see what I'm seeing.
I don't care about this. I'm judging actions and play from this game. You feel like trying to help cover up a scumslip
Why is your entire read on me based on me "shitposting" more often this game than in 1942 if you're only judging actions and play from this game?
"my way is honoring the 4th is do a rebel run light as many fireworks as i can get drunk and stone and say think god im a american at least i know im free" - cyrus62
GTKAS
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

**yeah, I do think it is, because
GTKAS
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

I don't get what you're not getting here.
I had literally the same reaction you did except I stopped to think that mafia would probably filter himself more than Hectic did, but still had the same general reaction to the same comment and same subsequent response Hectic gave.
Then Hectic said "check my meta" and I did and I now believe his story.

I'm open to you disagreeing with my conclusion but I'm not happy that you're not trying to figure this thing out. Pointing out that a self-admitted "scumslip" is weird is easy. Figuring out what it means is the hard part. You're only doing the easy part right now.
GTKAS
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 467, Carl Tuckerson wrote:Yeah, I do, because I actually did the assigned readings of his past games. It's clear you didn't so I'm going to wait until you do.
Why is your entire read on me based on me "shitposting" more often this game than in 1942 if you're only judging actions and play from this game?
I'm not going to meta. I rarely do that. If I have previous game experience with players that obviously helps in forming reads, which is why I use that with you.

With what I just said these previous posts, do you think my 'entire read' is only based on your posting style?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 469, Carl Tuckerson wrote:I had literally the same reaction you did except I stopped to think that mafia would probably filter himself more than Hectic did
He didn't filter, and afterwards he realized he messed up and tries to cover it up. First by saying 'mistake, just ignore', but then trying to twist it into a
deliberate
joke is what is off here.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

In post 470, Iconeum wrote:
In post 467, Carl Tuckerson wrote:Yeah, I do, because I actually did the assigned readings of his past games. It's clear you didn't so I'm going to wait until you do.
I'm not going to meta. I rarely do that. If I have previous game experience with players that obviously helps in forming reads, which is why I use that with you.

With what I just said these previous posts, do you think my 'entire read' is only based on your posting style?
I'd be less disappointed if it were. You're right that relative to my day 2 onward game in 1942, I was durdling a bit more at the beginning. If that's why you're scumreading me then I can just set you straight by EOD by figuring things out.
If you really want to hold onto this "Hectic scumslipped and Carl is doing damage control" narrative then I'm thoroughly unconvinced that you're trying to solve this thing.
GTKAS
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

In post 471, Iconeum wrote:
In post 469, Carl Tuckerson wrote:I had literally the same reaction you did except I stopped to think that mafia would probably filter himself more than Hectic did
He didn't filter, and afterwards he realized he messed up and tries to cover it up. First by saying 'mistake, just ignore', but then trying to twist it into a
deliberate
joke is what is off here.
That's part of the joke you dolt :lol:
He's literally done it before. It's plain as day if you would do the homework. You're killing me Smalls.
GTKAS
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Iconeum »

We can continue this discussion once Hectic flips scum :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”